Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,458 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 262,528
Pageviews Today: 419,163Threads Today: 134Posts Today: 2,159
05:21 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Obama Lawyer Admits Forgery but disregards “image” as Indication of Obama’s Ineligibility Damage Control

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5859380
United States
04/14/2012 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Obama Lawyer Admits Forgery but disregards “image” as Indication of Obama’s Ineligibility Damage Control
Quality of shills has really gone downhill.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1421478

headlessch
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2765793
United States
04/14/2012 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Obama Lawyer Admits Forgery but disregards “image” as Indication of Obama’s Ineligibility Damage Control
Just to be clear to some boneheaded posters on here:

There are distinctively different legal definitions for Citizen, Naturalized Citizen and Natural Born Citizen.

The 14th Amendment only deals with Citizens. You are automatically a citizen if you are born in the US. You are NOT automatically a "natural born citizen" by the same virtue.

I guess most people were sleeping during their history classes. *shrugs*
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14293767
United States
04/14/2012 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

There are distinctively different legal definitions for Citizen, Naturalized Citizen and Natural Born Citizen.

The 14th Amendment only deals with Citizens. You are automatically a citizen if you are born in the US. You are NOT automatically a "natural born citizen" by the same virtue.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2765793

Birthers fail here -- just because they MAKE UP A DISTINCTION does not mean it is how the US sees it. This is just birther bullshit repeated many times, but never ONCE found in a book. Why? Because it is bullshit and a fucking lie.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1301689
United States
04/14/2012 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
native born
natural citizen
naturalized

... i assumed this was taught in school... i'm with the dude from the 60's in saying ... wtf?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14274359
United States
Report Abusive Post
Can anybody dig up one of those 1960s civics books. I was taught in the 60s via my civics class, That the pres and vice pres have to be natural born citizens. A natural born citizen was defined in 1960 Civic books as a child whose parents were both US citizens at the time of the childs birth.
O is eligible to run for any office except Prez or VP. Not sure about speaker of the house, since it is part of the succession line in case something happens.

Too bad they don't teach civics anymore in school...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2379441

There are no such books. Fucking moron.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14293767

Lolololololol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5859380
United States
Report Abusive Post
This fucking thread is pinned -- again -- even when it has been PROVEN that the thread is NOT TRUE?

FUCKING BIRTHERS, get the FUCK OFFLINE. Your shit smells.

Welcome Back!!! Hope the coffee in the break room wasn't too stale and keeps you going til the end of your shift. hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10783814

try the glazed donuts

PS the ones with sprikles have aspartame in them, be careful!
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/14/2012 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
native born
natural citizen
naturalized

... i assumed this was taught in school... i'm with the dude from the 60's in saying ... wtf?
 Quoting: xxl

Native/natural born are the same fucking thing according to SCOTUS who uses them both in the same context. FUCKING MORON.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/14/2012 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
native born
natural citizen
naturalized

Native/natural born are the same fucking thing according to SCOTUS who uses them both in the same context. FUCKING MORON.

how are you allowed to act like this on a Superpin of all threads?
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/14/2012 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.obamaconspiracy.org]
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/14/2012 05:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
native born
natural citizen
naturalized

would you post a link to that, so i can educate myself?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1152779
United States
04/14/2012 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
So whats the deal... Obama really born in Kenya?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1061562
United States
04/14/2012 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Birthers fail here -- just because they MAKE UP A DISTINCTION does not mean it is how the US sees it. This is just birther bullshit repeated many times, but never ONCE found in a book. Why? Because it is bullshit and a fucking lie.

If there aren't different definitions why do we have a Citizens, Naturalized citizen and Natural Born citizens? Why not just call everyone citizens?

There's obviously some kind of distinction.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11929805
United States
04/14/2012 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
native born
natural citizen
naturalized

It'd be great if OP or any other dumb ass could post a link regarding the supposed admittance to forgery by Obama's lawyer that isn't from some bullshit blog. But they can't, cause it never happened.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/14/2012 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

nice, beat me to it.

Though your site uses a lot of things like "most Constitutional scholars say this and that" without really giving proof heh..

got a different link? that ones kinda shitty
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10783814
United States
04/14/2012 05:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
native born
natural citizen
naturalized

It'd be great if OP or any other dumb ass could post a link regarding the supposed admittance to forgery by Obama's lawyer that isn't from some bullshit blog. But they can't, cause it never happened.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11929805

Ooop...second shift is here.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/14/2012 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

"The Supreme Court clearly established who was a “natural born citizen” in the case Minor v. Happersett (1874). Justice Gray thoroughly discussed the definition of “natural born citizen” in his review of the Minor case. The Supreme Court in Minor adopted the Laws of Nations definition of “natural born citizen” as being a person born in the United States to “citizen parents” –” this definition does not include Mr. Barack H. Obama, Jr., because his father was not a United States Citizen."

for what it's worth, this is from his link
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14081211
United States
04/14/2012 05:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

No, AC-67. That is not correct. BOTH of his parents must be American Citizens for Obama to be classified as Natural Born.

What part of this is so hard for you to understand? And like Fatal said, even Romney doesn't meet the eligibility requirements to hold the office of the Presidency because both of his parents are not Citizens.
 Quoting: Éireann

ONCE AGAIN BIRTHER FUCKING LIES. IT IS NOT A REQUIREMENT. I FUCKING UNDERSTAND THE LIE. THE LIE IS NOT TRUE. JUST BECAUSE YOU SAY IT DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE.

FUCKING LIAR, YOU LIED MANY TIMES IN THIS THREAD. FUCK OFF LIAR

It'd so fun dealing with people like this.

Emotion is a funny thing. I bet you are so mad you are throwing things and talking about how stupid we are.

Purple faced and enraged.

Natural born, naturalization.....even if he was born in Hawaii 2 years after it became a state, the birth certificate they provided was a fraud.

It's been proven I don't know how many times.

That fact that it is fake only leads to more questions.

The fact remains, only his parents know where he was born, because we sure as hell don't.
 Quoting: FatalW1shes

No, people who hate Obama have claimed it is a forgery. It has not been proven. No forensic experts have said it is a forgery, only dumbasses who have been proven wrong in their accusations. Fuck off birther. You fail and fail and fail. Your thread is a lie and you don't give a damn. You fail fail fail fucking fail

cruise

Keep ranting and screaming incoherently, Obamabots.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1152779
United States
04/14/2012 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Its interesting to watch the shills try and debunk this thread.

This topic really makes 'em made!
trifftone
User ID: 14209963
Australia
04/14/2012 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

nice, beat me to it.

Though your site uses a lot of things like "most Constitutional scholars say this and that" without really giving proof heh..

got a different link? that ones kinda shitty

...Putin for president...!
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/14/2012 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

"The Supreme Court clearly established who was a “natural born citizen” in the case Minor v. Happersett (1874). Justice Gray thoroughly discussed the definition of “natural born citizen” in his review of the Minor case. The Supreme Court in Minor adopted the Laws of Nations definition of “natural born citizen” as being a person born in the United States to “citizen parents” –” this definition does not include Mr. Barack H. Obama, Jr., because his father was not a United States Citizen."

for what it's worth, this is from his link

And for what it is worth, this shows how birthers fucking misrepresent things. This was a claim which got proven FALSE. Fucking birther, fucking liar, fucking asshole
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

ONCE AGAIN BIRTHER FUCKING LIES. IT IS NOT A REQUIREMENT. I FUCKING UNDERSTAND THE LIE. THE LIE IS NOT TRUE. JUST BECAUSE YOU SAY IT DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE.

FUCKING LIAR, YOU LIED MANY TIMES IN THIS THREAD. FUCK OFF LIAR

It'd so fun dealing with people like this.

Emotion is a funny thing. I bet you are so mad you are throwing things and talking about how stupid we are.

Purple faced and enraged.

Natural born, naturalization.....even if he was born in Hawaii 2 years after it became a state, the birth certificate they provided was a fraud.

It's been proven I don't know how many times.

That fact that it is fake only leads to more questions.

The fact remains, only his parents know where he was born, because we sure as hell don't.
 Quoting: FatalW1shes

No, people who hate Obama have claimed it is a forgery. It has not been proven. No forensic experts have said it is a forgery, only dumbasses who have been proven wrong in their accusations. Fuck off birther. You fail and fail and fail. Your thread is a lie and you don't give a damn. You fail fail fail fucking fail

cruise

Keep ranting and screaming incoherently, Obamabots.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14081211

Fail fail fucking fail fuck fuck fuck lies fail fucking liars fuck lie fuckfuckfuckfuckliarsliars fail fuck.

Did I miss any part of the Obamabot defense argument?

cruise
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1152779

It is funny to see birthers repeating fucking lies and then call people who show it is a lie a shill. FUCKING BIRTHER. No care for truth
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/14/2012 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

If there aren't different definitions why do we have a Citizens, Naturalized citizen and Natural Born citizens? Why not just call everyone citizens?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1061562

Citizen is a class which has natural born and naturalized. Naturalized is anyone who becomes a citizen that wasn't born a citizen. BIRTHERS PROVE THEY ARE MORONS WHEN THEY REPEAT THIS QUESTION
CultivatingMass

User ID: 5624434
United States
04/14/2012 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

seriously bro, you're telling me.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/14/2012 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1152779

It is funny to see birthers repeating fucking lies and then call people who show it is a lie a shill. FUCKING BIRTHER. No care for truth

Liars liars fuck fucking BIRTHER liar liar fuckfuckfuckfuckliarsliars BIRTHERs liars liars pants on fire
cruise
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/14/2012 05:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are Mexican anchor babies Natural Born Citizens?
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/14/2012 05:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1061562

Citizen is a class which has natural born and naturalized. Naturalized is anyone who becomes a citizen that wasn't born a citizen. BIRTHERS PROVE THEY ARE MORONS WHEN THEY REPEAT THIS QUESTION

If that were true you'd only need citizens and Naturalized citizens.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/14/2012 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are Mexican anchor babies Natural Born Citizens?

That's a very good point. By pure definition, Obama supporters are saying anchor babies, being born on US soil to 2 illegal aliens are Natural Born citizens.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1421478
United States
04/14/2012 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

seriously bro, you're telling me.
 Quoting: CultivatingMass

I think a lot of their best shills have most likely quit in disgust and pursued more fulfilling work.

Like slicing the roast beef at Arby's.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/14/2012 05:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.therightplanet.com]

Ms. Hill (the young lawyer) is hot.

GLP