Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,252 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 908,855
Pageviews Today: 1,620,654Threads Today: 686Posts Today: 12,230
06:28 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I just got thrown off a Freemason facility for sneaking around and doing some recon

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1254299
United States
04/14/2012 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I just got thrown off a Freemason facility for sneaking around and doing some recon
Here is the facility, its right on the outskirts of my city. You can even see the compass and square!

[link to www.imagebam.com]

Idol1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14133304
United Kingdom
04/14/2012 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I just got thrown off a Freemason facility for sneaking around and doing some recon
what did u see?

see the path on the left looks like an eye too?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14133304
United Kingdom
04/14/2012 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I just got thrown off a Freemason facility for sneaking around and doing some recon
the eye near the boomerang building on the lower left.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1254299
United States
04/14/2012 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just saw many of pictures of people wearing their mason garb. The security is lax, but there were many locked doors. The interior design of some of the buildings is magnificent. I will go back there sometime and bring a camera, and try to get some pictures.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14317121
Thailand
04/14/2012 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.google.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14317121
Thailand
04/14/2012 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.google.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1915461
United States
04/14/2012 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
You're lucky you only got thrown out.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14332094
United Kingdom
04/14/2012 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just saw many of pictures of people wearing their mason garb. The security is lax, but there were many locked doors. The interior design of some of the buildings is magnificent. I will go back there sometime and bring a camera, and try to get some pictures.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1254299

Freemasons are really fucking sinister. Not the lower-rung dupes at the third or fourth degree level - they're just minions, and assholes.

No, it's the 32 and 33 degree guys who know where the bodies are buried, and worship Satan!

scream
UndercoverAlien

User ID: 14343035
Brazil
04/14/2012 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1915461

This!
"Do or do not. There is no try." (Yoda)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1625633
United States
04/14/2012 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lol too bad u dont have video. THAT wouldve really made my day!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14418878
Australia
04/14/2012 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Freemasons are really fucking sinister. Not the lower-rung dupes at the third or fourth degree level - they're just minions, and assholes.

No, it's the 32 and 33 degree guys who know where the bodies are buried, and worship Satan!

scream
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14332094

........well at least they're not the turds that hang from those asseholes........!5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13842445
United States
04/14/2012 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

scream

You're an ignorant fuck.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1038776
United States
04/14/2012 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1915461

This!
 Quoting: UndercoverAlien

they're too passive aggressive to come right out and dispose of him. give it some time. OP keep us updated as to how this trainspires
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14290599
Australia
04/14/2012 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
You were thrown out of the Vatican?
***DRAGOON***

User ID: 1072087
United States
04/14/2012 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is the facility, its right on the outskirts of my city. You can even see the compass and square!

Idol1

Sounds more like You were Trespassing and Stalking
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13293834
United States
04/14/2012 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

scream

You're an ignorant fuck.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13842445

The masons don't whorship Satan. Not even close. They follow a Luciferian doctrine. Lucifer is the light bearer, the dragon, the one who brings wisdom. The energy of this being can be used for good or evil. The being is neither bad nor good but nuetral depending upon the person using it's energy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1146018
United States
04/14/2012 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Idol1

Sounds more like You were Trespassing and Stalking
 Quoting: ***DRAGOON***

you mean these skum enslaving us and killing our kids, you dumb fuck?

what do you do suggest stupid, sit back and let them rape us to death ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14290599
Australia
04/14/2012 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
You were thrown out of rothschild's satanic third temple In Israel?

Did you see the antichrist sitting in his chair getting ready for ww3?

Thank the boys from satanic lodge number 59.
Jon
User ID: 2447001
United Kingdom
04/20/2012 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Things could have been an awful lot worse for you. These guys just walked into a hotel full of Masons, not even realising what they were getting into:
[link to www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk]

Plenty more episodes of Masonis corruption here:
[link to bobblackmanmp.info]
Illuminatvs Primvs

User ID: 5579491
United States
04/20/2012 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
You peeping tom bastard!!! Do it again and you will pay the ultimate price!!!

Yes, the ultimate price...

... to be chucked out on the street again.
"13013"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6637753
United States
04/20/2012 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Its called trespassing
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10312953
United States
04/20/2012 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Guess what theres nothing secretive about the masons
If there was you wouldn't of had the thought in your mind to make this post.
Thats how crazy secret they are , Its chilling up my 33 vertabres
just thinking about it!

LOL
Mothball

User ID: 5165610
United States
04/20/2012 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Leave the Masons alone. How would you like someone snooping around your place?
Mothball

GLP