Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,771 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 657,162
Pageviews Today: 1,111,960Threads Today: 410Posts Today: 7,537
12:40 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Suicide & Addiction - Man Saved From Hell By Jesus Christ!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1420740
Canada
04/15/2012 09:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Suicide & Addiction - Man Saved From Hell By Jesus Christ!
there is no hell...........although life on this planet might be.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1463013

for those who walk in the physical world and not the spiritual....

you have no clue and only exist in what you see....

the physical is a small part of reality....

only the surface....

think of an iceburg....

what you SEE is just the TIP OF THE ICEBURG....

the substantial part is hidden under water.

So it is with life....

the spiritual is hidden and one must out intentially seek it out to find it.

I pray that your eyes might be opened to the spiritual world that lays hidden to most.
 Quoting: AmazingGRACE

i create my reality, I am one with divine truth, love and peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14445175
Kenya
04/15/2012 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
This man was a drug addict, alcoholic, mean to people, a hard core partier, depressed and suicidal, and was ready to shoot himself and end it all. He also dabbled into the occult, astral travel, psychics and that sort of stuff.

Jesus showed him where all these things would take him, and it was hell. This man was not an atheist, he believed in God and even taught his kids about God, but he didn't dedicate his life to God, and he lived a life full of bad things.
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

Hell is definitely real. This man was saved for a reason. To give his testimony. I am glad the Lord Jesus would reveal himself in such an AWESOME way. I can't wait to see Jesus for myself this guy is truly blessed.
wing-ed

User ID: 1474169
United States
04/15/2012 09:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
When reason doesn't bring them to Jesus maybe fear will ! I liked it !!
Holy, holy,holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.Praise the one who gives you peace beyond all understanding Yes that scripture still sounds good !
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1106916
United States
04/15/2012 09:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
i create my reality, I am one with divine truth, love and peace
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1420740

Yea, this guy also believed that too. Didn't end up well for him. Watch the videos I posted in this thread. Much truth in this thread for you to learn from. Please listen!

Thread: The New Age Movement is Dangerous & a Lie!
Attiana

User ID: 1566997
04/15/2012 09:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
My money is deffo on the red dude...look at those biceps! Is that aphoto of them Lisa? :-)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1830162

I'll take the other side of that trade Bro, JC got the eye of the tiger, red dude going down!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14393791
Croatia
04/15/2012 09:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
there is no hell, only in your mind in 4th dimension

pope even stated it, there is no hell

bye bye christian belief system hello Golden age ,5th dimension

How could the Pope have started it when it was written about long before any pope or even the catholic church even existed? This is going back to the days of Enoch.

Do the research, find out the truth for yourself. It's easy to believe a lie......sometimes I wish I had that luxury too, but it's too costly to live in a fantasy world. Not worth the price.

you are brainwashed with your silly belief system

understand the truth

your mind and emotion manifests reality instantly in the 4th dimension

when you die your spirit goes there, if your thoughts are messed up, guess what you create that

if you have pure thoughts of love and peace, guess what you create that

yes, it's so funny, consciousnesses create hell(s) all by themselves not even knowing it...

as for the guy on the video, he was approached by his guide (his 'higher self')... it's the guy himself that created an image of jesus... if you read NDEs around the world you see that muslims see allah, christians jesus, hindus see shiva etc...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/15/2012 10:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: wing-ed

We should all have a level of fear, or respect, for God. He is supreme, He is powerful, He decides our fate.

There are many here who say that they don't fear God, well they should have some fear of Him because He is powerful and Holy. We are nothing but a grain of sand compared to Him.

Proverbs 9:10 "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding."

Psalm 111:10 "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; all who follow his precepts have good understanding. To him belongs eternal praise."

Matthew 10:28 "Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell."

Luke 12:5 "But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after the killing of the body, has power to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11831478
United States
04/15/2012 10:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'll stick to the concept of karma, thanks.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14354729

Karma is nothing short of wishing revenge on someone. Anyway, Lisa, thanks for these videos, put it in my favs. to watch in a bit. Sounds to be very good. With Jesus you don't need drugs or booze, those do nothing but poison and alter your thoughts, which should always be on God. To desire a 'high', puts that substance that you seek above Jesus/God and creates a barrier for Jesus to enter your heart and Soul. It also draws you further and further away from the 'You' that God created and wants you to be. Your one mission in life becomes a search for more booze or drugs.
Foresight

User ID: 14362783
Australia
04/15/2012 10:23 AM

Report Abusive Post
Ever stop to think that maybe his brain is so fucked up now , that he is at that mentally retarded stage where religion makes sense ???
 Quoting: Foresight

If he were the only one this happened to, I might consider that as a possibility. But, unfortunately, he is one of thousands, if not millions that have seen hell and lived to tell about it.

I personally know of 2 other people that can testify about this as well, and they are not lying.

Now, have you ever stopped to think that maybe all these people are telling the truth? Think about it.

Heaven , hell , whatever . These are make believe places , which only braindead , mindless sheep , called christians believe EXIST !
geminilion

User ID: 11084497
United States
04/15/2012 10:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why would a loving God put someone into hell because they had a drug problem? I don't believe, if there is a hell, that it's that easy to get into. Everyone has sinned, some more then others but I think the creator of the universe is far more forgiving then usually given credit for.

If God understands one's heart then he understands all of the tribulations and trials they have endured and thus can empathize or at least understand that we as humans screw up from time to time. Time to stop scaring people into thinking they are horrible and going to hell just for being human and f'ing up sometimes.
..."The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think, and what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny ... it is the light that guides your way."
Heraclitus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1444339
United States
04/15/2012 10:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ever stop to think that maybe his brain is so fucked up now , that he is at that mentally retarded stage where religion makes sense ???

Why don't you make a video about how everyone is wrong about God so that we can compare the two.
Anonymous Coward
Kenya
04/15/2012 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Now, have you ever stopped to think that maybe all these people are telling the truth? Think about it.

This would seem to be a very difficult task for some, as the "need to be right" can overwhelm their thinking.

Thank you for all you do here, Lisa!

hf
 Quoting: Life and Love

Please believe me when I say that this is one subject where I'd love to be wrong. I mean that with every fiber in my being.

The thought of hell is torment to my soul. I can't deal with knowing that people are there, even the worst people like hitler and others, I wouldn't want them to end up there.

I wanted so desperately to not believe in it, so I could relieve myself of having to think about it, having to think about people actually being there, having to worry about going there myself and my loved ones too. Having to stay focused and walk on the narrow path......it's hard!!

This is not the easy way, it's the hard way. I would love for there to be no such place for anyone, it would be pure relief knowing that nobody would ever end up in such a place. Denial is self medication, and I'd love to indulge in it, but it's not truth, and I don't to find that out after it's too late.

I know that many Christians even don't believe in hell. I would also love to believe that, I honestly would because it would release a huge burden off my back, but it's not true, it's just not. A honest and deep study of scripture reveals this to us, there is no way around it, no way at all. Even the book of enoch goes into detail about hell, as does the NT, and even some passages in the OT reference it as well. It's undeniable. Take that along with the thousands of personal testimonies of people that have seen it.........it's just not possible to deny it.

I wish I was wrong, I really do. But based on the evidence, if we were in a court of law today, there would be enough evidence to show a logical jury that hell is a real place.

Unfortunate, but true. For that reason, I do the very best I can to atleast warn people about it so that they can at the very least investigate for themselves and atleast maybe even one person will believe and turn to the Lord for salvation and not end up there.

Jesus didn't die to save us from heaven. He died to save us from hell.

One of satan's best weapons against people is getting them to believe that there is no hell and he doesn't even exist. You can't resist something that you don't even believe in, and you can't turn away from the road to hell if you don't even know that you're on it to begin with.

I try to warn people so they can atleast know what's ahead for them if they are on the wrong path...hoping that someone might listen and turn to he Lord as a result.

Very true. God bless sister for all the good work you are doing. I simply do not understand why people would deny consequences of wickedness and failure to believe in the truth which is the word of God. We may refuse truth all we want but it will NEVER make it a lie no matter what we wish it to be. Truth sometimes is hard to accept but God warns us with HIS word. Whether we heed the warning is entirely up to each one of us. Just do not say you were not warned.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/15/2012 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why would a loving God put someone into hell because they had a drug problem? I don't believe, if there is a hell, that it's that easy to get into. Everyone has sinned, some more then others but I think the creator of the universe is far more forgiving then usually given credit for.

If God understands one's heart then he understands all of the tribulations and trials they have endured and thus can empathize or at least understand that we as humans screw up from time to time. Time to stop scaring people into thinking they are horrible and going to hell just for being human and f'ing up sometimes.
 Quoting: geminilion

He wasn't going to hell because he had a drug problem. The drug problem was a symptom of his overall spiritual state. He was going to hell because he had not accepted Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior, He had not dedicated himself to the Lord. He was his own God before he accepted Jesus and repented for his sins.

That's why.

Most people today are headed to hell. I'm sorry to say that, I hate to say it, it makes me cringe, it makes me sad, it makes me ill. But, I have to tell the truth!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14393791
Croatia
04/15/2012 10:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
geminilion

User ID: 11084497
United States
04/15/2012 10:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

He wasn't going to hell because he had a drug problem. The drug problem was a symptom of his overall spiritual state. He was going to hell because he had not accepted Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior, He had not dedicated himself to the Lord. He was his own God before he accepted Jesus and repented for his sins.

That's why.

Most people today are headed to hell. I'm sorry to say that, I hate to say it, it makes me cringe, it makes me sad, it makes me ill. But, I have to tell the truth!

It also makes you incredibly judgmental.
..."The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think, and what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny ... it is the light that guides your way."
Heraclitus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1465190
United States
04/15/2012 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
So we are to believe that he seen Jesus, I'm not claiming he didn't, but why is/was he so special?

Everyday, drug addicts, drunks and people with mental and physical problems kill themselves, probably in the thousands.

Everyone has a story or reason why they committed suicide, many more for reasons that did not involve addiction. Yet why didn't Jesus stop them, are they not children of God?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/15/2012 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

That's why.

It also makes you incredibly judgmental.

I"m not judgmental by trying to warn you not to go there! I"m trying to help you! It would be horrible for me and others not to warn you!
Anonymous Coward
Kenya
04/15/2012 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
:thebattle:

This artist's picture is the truth about what's really going on behind the scenes in the spiritual world.

Please wake up people!!!! It's not a joke!

I wouldn't be here day after day after day after day talking about this stuff if it were not true. Believe me, I'd rather be out shopping and having fun! But, this real! The consequences are real and for eternity!

Can you wrap your mind around eternity? You will have no second chance to come back and do it again if you screw this up!

This artist is really gifted i must say.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/15/2012 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
So we are to believe that he seen Jesus, I'm not claiming he didn't, but why is/was he so special?

Everyday, drug addicts, drunks and people with mental and physical problems kill themselves, probably in the thousands.

Everyone has a story or reason why they committed suicide, many more for reasons that did not involve addiction. Yet why didn't Jesus stop them, are they not children of God?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1465190

I don't have all the answers, I don't know everything there is to know about God. Nobody does.

I can only speculate here, but I believe that some people are savable and some aren't. Some are so hard hearted that nothing can be done with them. Many people in hell are there cursing God all day long. It's just the way that it is.

Evidently, Jesus saw something in this man that He could work with. I'm not saying that everyone that commits suicide goes to hell, I don't know that, and I believe that God looks at everything and He is a fair judge. But, if you commit suicide and you were not a believer, well, I don't know......I wouldn't even want to go there.

We all have free will, you can't force a person to worship God, it's their own choice.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/15/2012 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
:thebattle:

This artist's picture is the truth about what's really going on behind the scenes in the spiritual world.

Please wake up people!!!! It's not a joke!

I wouldn't be here day after day after day after day talking about this stuff if it were not true. Believe me, I'd rather be out shopping and having fun! But, this real! The consequences are real and for eternity!

Can you wrap your mind around eternity? You will have no second chance to come back and do it again if you screw this up!

This artist is really gifted i must say.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14445175

Yea, I think so too!

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14448111
Kenya
04/15/2012 10:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
My money is deffo on the red dude...look at those biceps! Is that aphoto of them Lisa? :-)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1830162

I'll take the other side of that trade Bro, JC got the eye of the tiger, red dude going down!
 Quoting: Attiana

Red dude definitely going down. He knows it too. And he wants to go down with as many as he can. Believe that.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/15/2012 10:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
This one is a MUST SEE!!!!!!

Ian McCormack - NDE - former atheist - near death experience
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14448197
United States
04/15/2012 10:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's easy to believe a lie

Ah the irony.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14448111
Kenya
04/15/2012 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: wing-ed

We should all have a level of fear, or respect, for God. He is supreme, He is powerful, He decides our fate.

There are many here who say that they don't fear God, well they should have some fear of Him because He is powerful and Holy. We are nothing but a grain of sand compared to Him.

Proverbs 9:10 "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding."

Psalm 111:10 "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; all who follow his precepts have good understanding. To him belongs eternal praise."

Matthew 10:28 "Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell."

Luke 12:5 "But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after the killing of the body, has power to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him."

Amen! Indeed Lisa, our only fear should be of God.
One with The One

User ID: 14347585
United States
04/15/2012 10:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

This isn't about religion! Religion is man-made and has therefore always become corrupted, obscuring the truth. This is about me and Jesus, you and Jesus, everyone and JESUS, period. So in the future don't confuse the two. Jesus did not set up another religion. He showed and still shows all who look beneath the facade of religion the true and only way to live as one with each other, with the earth and environment, with all Creation and with the Creator. It involves no rituals and no rules except that we love God and each other as much as ourselves.

So don't confuse the issue as so many others have and still do. Religion and it's rules are the yeast of the Pharisees and Saducees that puffs people up in their own eyes and enables them to feel better than (>) others (<). Jesus tells his followers to BEWARE OF and have nothing to do with them. (Matt. 15:1-20, 16:5-12 & 23; Mark 7, Luke 12:37-53). He did not tell them to hate and insult them, as you so foolishly do, which is but another way people put other people down (<)and miss the point and the path of freedom entirely.

So instead of putting everybody who believes in Jesus and God down so you can feel better about yourself -- like a Pharisee, READ what Jesus really said and why he said it and do it and free yourself from yet another level of ignorance.
peace
i am
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13204508
Canada
04/15/2012 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14286842
United Kingdom
04/15/2012 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
He saw hell when he was asleep, not when he was dead. It makes sense that he would have dreamed about hell, because he was planning to kill himself the next day and would have been worried about what would happen on the other side.
I think our consciousness may well continue after physical death, but I don't believe in any biblical hell that you can never escape. That's a man-made myth as far as I'm concerned, and is used to control people through fear.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12874463
Canada
04/15/2012 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
there is no hell, only in your mind in 4th dimension

pope even stated it, there is no hell

bye bye christian belief system hello Golden age ,5th dimension

How could the Pope have started it when it was written about long before any pope or even the catholic church even existed? This is going back to the days of Enoch.

Do the research, find out the truth for yourself. It's easy to believe a lie......sometimes I wish I had that luxury too, but it's too costly to live in a fantasy world. Not worth the price.

you are brainwashed with your silly belief system

understand the truth

your mind and emotion manifests reality instantly in the 4th dimension

when you die your spirit goes there, if your thoughts are messed up, guess what you create that

if you have pure thoughts of love and peace, guess what you create that

what happens if your peace of mind is intentionaly decimated through endless assault your whole life?
is it still your fault if your disturbed, and how will that work? We don't all live in your scanctimonious perfect bubble.
ScrumpTheTexanModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 2691183
United States
04/15/2012 10:54 AM

Report Abusive Post
5STARS
I am a Christian.

Christian does not equal doormat or pushover

"I Have Sworn upon the Altar of God... Eternal Hostility against every form of Tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson, Sep. 23, 1800

MedinaD

The Election of Donald John Trump: [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

For previous Newsletters, click 'Scrump's News Letters' @ [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14338476
Turkey
04/15/2012 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Don't you get me wrong Don't you get me wrong
Don't you get me wrong, now Don't you get me wrong
Don't you get me wrong Don't you get me wrong
Don't you get me wrong, now Don't you get me wrong

Only want to know Only want to know
Only want to know, now Only want to know
Only want to know Only want to know
Only want to know, now I only want to know

Jesus Christ
Jesus Christ
Who are you? What have you sacrificed?
Jesus Christ
Jesus Christ
Jesus Christ
Superstar
Do you think you're what they say you are?
Jesus Christ
Superstar

Jesus Christ
Jesus Christ
Jesus Christ
Jesus Christ
Jesus Christ
Superstar
Jesus Christ
Superstar

GLP