User ID: 2877009
United States
04/16/2012 04:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
demons of hell identified...
ok. this is kind of deep. got it from this site here:
[link to meta-religion.com]

you don't want to go to hell. it is a REAL place.

These are the seven major divisions of Hell, each led by a powerful demon.

1.The Drugs of Sorcery, lead by the demon, "Rege", who is the overall General of the Occult. Rege is responsible for such drugs as marijuana, hashish, cocaine, speed, LSD, peyote, and mescaline. These drugs attack a person's mind and open it for a demon to enter.

We have repeatedly stated that persons throughout history who have entered the occult have taken drugs to increase their levels of occultic consciousness. The taking of drugs is absolutely essential to the practice of witchcraft, and it comprises one of the three steps of Satanism. In our seminar, when we are pointing out that America, as a nation, has systematically gone through these three standard steps into Satanism, we show how this nation began its major, widespread usage of drugs in the late 1960's. Drug usage in America continues at an extremely high rate, and is consistent with our position that this nation is practicing witchcraft, as a national entity.

2.Sexual lust is the second division, led by the demon Larz. This area includes such sexual practices as homosexuality, adultery, and bisexuality, as well as any other sexual perversions.

3.Addiction is the third division, led by the demon, Bacchus. Common addictions are drugs, smoking, and alcohol. I had never thought of addiction as constituting one of the basic conditions of the human spirit, a weakness so important that Satan would establish it as a major division. But, I should not be surprised, because the Bible teaches that the unsaved are the slaves of sin, and of the master of sin, Satan. Addiction is simply condition of personal slavery to Lord Satan.

4.Mental illness or distress is the fourth division of Hell, and is led by the demon Pan. Pan and his soldiers cause mental illness, depression, and suicide. Have you noticed that, when a person becomes depressed, or feels rejected, he will turn to drugs or to alcohol for relief from his emotional pain. Then, he will become addicted to one or more of these substances. Thus, you can see how one demon will cause a person to go to another. Pan causes you to be depressed, so you go to Rege, the demon of the occult and drugs, and he in turn will send you to Bacchus, the demon of addiction. These demons literally create a circle in which they try to keep a person trapped for their entire life.

5.The fifth major division of Hell is Hate, Murder, Killing, and War, and is led by the demon, Medit. Christians should not be surprised by this revelation, because we know that Satan is a murderer of men by nature. However, most of us might be surprised to learn that Satanists teach that this division of Hell accomplishes its goals through the manipulation of such emotions as jealousy and envy, and through the practice of gossip among men and women. It is no wonder that the Bible forbids such practices among the saved.

6.The sixth major division is Death, led by the demon Set. This division literally welcomes unsaved individuals into the arms of death. We see an unusual picture of this division in action in the book of Revelation, Chapter 6:8, "And I looked, and behold, a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto him over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth". The fourth Horse of the Apocalypse, the Pale Horse, rode from this sixth major division of Hell, the division of Death.

7.The seventh, and most powerful, division of Hell is identified only as the "Christian" division, and is led by the most powerful demon of all; however, the name of this general is never given. The purpose of this division is to literally render the Christian Church ineffective.

They accomplish this goal by discrediting the lives of Christian leaders and followers, by sowing discord among believers, and to weaken the daily walk of believers. Demons are literally actively involved in this type of activity, and it all begins with weakening the daily walk. Demons encourage Christians to skip daily Bible reading and prayer, to refuse to make commitments to Church, to gossip about others, to not tithe, or to become content and lazy about their walk with the Lord.
---------------------------------------
Please turn to Christ while you can. Please.

Pray this now:

Accept Jesus now by saying the prayer below from your heart.
Confess it with your mouth! You must sincerely mean it, and you have to do your
best not to go back to a life of sin! This is very serious and there are grave
dangers involved in living a life of sin. You will not only be hurting yourself, but
your loved one's as well, not to mention you can still go to hell if you don't live
righteously! Praise God for your decision to come to accept Jesus into your heart.
Follow the guide below and remember to repent and forgive daily!

This is only a guide so do your best to put it into your own words and pour your heart out to
Jesus Christ!

Sinner's Prayer

"Heavenly Father, have mercy on me, a sinner. I believe in you and that your word is true. I believe that
Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God and that he died on the cross so that I may now have
forgiveness for my sins and eternal life. I know that without you in my heart my life is meaningless.

I believe in my heart that you, Lord God, raised Him from the dead. Please Jesus forgive me, for every
sin I have ever committed or done in my heart, please Lord Jesus forgive me and come into my heart
as my personal Lord and Savior today. I need you to be my Father and my friend.

I give you my life and ask you to take full control from this moment on; I pray this in the name of
Jesus Christ."
Paper Bag/Pat/Chris/Rick  (OP)

United States
04/16/2012 04:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: demons of hell identified...
it wouldn't hurt either:
[link to www.demonbuster.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14499510
Australia
04/16/2012 04:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
You really are a total FUCKHEAD ya know that dont ya?

More doom..more hell..more TORTURE for your "Loving" but UTTERLY HEARTLESS and HATE FILLED GOD to inflict on the BILLIONS he LOVES to FRY in hell.

HIS LOVE NEVER ENDS!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14106558
Australia
04/16/2012 04:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
TheCreepygeek

User ID: 5008322
United Kingdom
04/16/2012 04:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
"it wouldn't hurt either:"

It looks fucking painful to me pal.
Paper Bag  (OP)

United States
04/16/2012 04:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
blink didn't mean to make you upset

hey, it scared me straight. but it's real. very much so.
Paper Bag  (OP)

United States
04/16/2012 04:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
"it wouldn't hurt either:"

It looks fucking painful to me pal.
 Quoting: TheCreepygeek

no, visiting that website wouldn't hurt is what I meant

you are confusing the posts and it's context
Anonymous Coward
Australia
04/16/2012 04:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Paper Bag

Most christians I have ever known ONLY bow to god because of the THREAT of eternal torture..NOT because they actually and truly LOVE him.

They are in TERROR of him..so they BOW>.grovelling..always in FEAR..but LOVE??..they DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS..because the God they GROVEL to DOES NOT KNOW WHAT it is EITHER.

Its all FEAR and THREATS.

FAKE love..FORCED love..IS NOT LOVE..its a LIE..and a COLLOSSAL ONE!..and GOD knows it too....

If there was no threat of hell or torture MOST christians would not BE christians..they would live their lives AS they please..they never really LOVE this God they worship..its just they are too AFRAID NOT to at least PRETEND to love him for fear of what he will DO to them if they DONT!

If you knew for a FACT there was NO HELL..HOW would you live your life?

I bet you would just live it up..because really..when all is said and done..NONE of you LOVE God..you only love YOURSELF..always trying to save your OWN ass from this God of terror and DOOM!

WHO IS A FAKE AND UNREAL GOD..a very SATANIC god.

And you lot BOW to him..and in doing so..you are hypocites.

You become what you idolise..and that is why MOST christians are so full of HATE..and JUDGMENT and EVIL and HYPOCRISY because the god they bow to is EXACTLY the SAME.

The REAL God...is the OPPOSITE of the ones you all grovel to..and you are yet to realise it being so MIRED in FEAR and SELF!

=============================================================​=============================================================​============================================================

If I was to take you into a torture dungeon filled with racks and spikes and red hot pokers ect..and said to you "LOVE me..be my friend..have a personal relationship with me...cause if you DONT...this torture chamber will be put to full use on YOU for not accepting my offer. Its a reasonable offer too..all you have to do is beleive in me and love me..OR..you get horribly tortured over and over with NO way of stopping it...because once I get torturing I just CANT STOP...so please..its a gift..free will choice..love ME..or..TORTURE..take your pick....NO pressure..really.."

IF GODS ONLY WAY OF MAKING FRIENDS IS TO THREATEN THEM WITH TORTURE AND MISERY THEN ...he knows NOTHING ABOUT LOVE!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1491697
United States
04/16/2012 04:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 614299
United States
04/16/2012 04:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Listen to the YOUNG you oztrailya person...

~Una~

User ID: 11859877
New Zealand
04/16/2012 04:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

Most christians I have ever known ONLY bow to god because of the THREAT of eternal torture..NOT because they actually and truly LOVE him.

They are in TERROR of him..so they BOW>.grovelling..always in FEAR..but LOVE??..they DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS..because the God they GROVEL to DOES NOT KNOW WHAT it is EITHER.

FAKE love..FORCED love..IS NOT LOVE..its a LIE..and a COLLOSSAL ONE!..and GOD knows it too....

If there was no threat of hell or torture MOST christians would not BE christians..they would live their lives AS they please..they never really LOVE this God they worship..its just they are too AFRAID NOT to at least PRETEND to love him for fear of what he will DO to them if they DONT!

I bet you would just live it up..because really..when all is said and done..NONE of you LOVE God..you only love YOURSELF..always trying to save your OWN ass from this God of terror and DOOM!

You become what you idolise..and that is why MOST christians are so full of HATE..and JUDGMENT and EVIL and HYPOCRISY because the god they bow to is EXACTLY the SAME.

The REAL God...is the OPPOSITE of the ones you all grovel to..and you are yet to realise it being so MIRED in FEAR and SELF!

=============================================================​=============================================================​============================================================

If I was to take you into a torture dungeon filled with racks and spikes and red hot pokers ect..and said to you "LOVE me..be my friend..have a personal relationship with me...cause if you DONT...this torture chamber will be put to full use on YOU for not accepting my offer. Its a reasonable offer too..all you have to do is beleive in me and love me..OR..you get horribly tortured over and over with NO way of stopping it...because once I get torturing I just CANT STOP...so please..its a gift..free will choice..love ME..or..TORTURE..take your pick....NO pressure..really.."

IF GODS ONLY WAY OF MAKING FRIENDS IS TO THREATEN THEM WITH TORTURE AND MISERY THEN ...he knows NOTHING ABOUT LOVE!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14499510

clappa I agree
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/16/2012 04:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

Paper Bag  (OP)

United States
04/16/2012 04:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
pretty safe to guess most of you didn't watch the video huh?

it's still a real place though
Paper Bag  (OP)

United States
04/16/2012 04:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
this was pinned earlier
Thread: JESUS is the SON of GOD.....NOT just a prophet or a great teacher.....
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/16/2012 04:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
You all need to start listening to 'the kids'!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13744385
United Kingdom
04/16/2012 04:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
So only white people with toned bodies go to hell?
Paper Bag  (OP)

United States
04/16/2012 04:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
You all need to start listening to 'the kids'!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 614299

bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/16/2012 05:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

She is a SRA victim. (satanic ritual abuse)

I'm trying to find her own video talking about what hell looked like to her, but can't at the moment.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
04/16/2012 05:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

clappa I agree
 Quoting: ~Una~

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14503495
Australia
04/16/2012 05:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
isn't hell for punishing demons? how did demons get in charge then?
Anonymous Coward
Australia
04/16/2012 05:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
isn't hell for punishing demons? how did demons get in charge then?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14503495

Benny Hinn Appointed them to the rulership of hell.

Benny Hinn IS in charge of all the demons after all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4825412
United States
04/16/2012 05:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hell as a physical place does not exist in the bible. It is the creation of the medievil catholic church. No where in the old or new testament text is there any such description. Not even Gehenna.

The biblical concept refers to outside of God's grace.

Stop reading Milton and Dante!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14269904
United Kingdom
04/16/2012 06:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Punishment for sins,or the threat is a good thing.

It is one of the restraints which hold the developing soul in a place where they are more likely to resist evils.

The ancient Egyptians also thought the soul was judged at death .It was weighted in a balance.

I know many do not beleive now .Somehow the devil has convinced many of us anything can be done and there is no payback.This is not true.

It is bad that children are not taught right from wrong.They have only their personal experience to go by and in many cases the examples set are not so helpful.

No one knows what happens when we die .It is conjecture.It may not be a place of flames but just a separation from divine love.Not a judgement but an inability to feel the love of God the Creator.Our sins are what hold us back from reaching this goal.

There is a case for the idea that we could create our own punishment.C S Lewis wrote about it in the Great Divorce,I think it was called. Whatever the mills of God grind slow but exceedingly small.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/16/2012 06:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am aware about gehenna, the place they would burn up their trash outside jerusalem...but also nature speaks truth if any would listen. She is always showing examples of truth in her nature. Like how does one then clear the dross from the gold? Only by fire?

Hell is the outer darkness where God is not.
Judethz

User ID: 13496676
United Kingdom
04/16/2012 06:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hell as a physical place does not exist in the bible.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4825412

blackcat I dunno, this sounds pretty real to me.

Isa 5:14 Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.
Dance in the Dark

User ID: 14433152
United States
04/16/2012 06:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds pretty bad!! What kind of monster would CREATE such a place?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14269904
United Kingdom
04/16/2012 09:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
The same sort of monster that thinks it is alright to create films showing a person being tortured.I do not know its name.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4619492
United States
04/16/2012 09:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hell as a physical place does not exist in the bible. It is the creation of the medievil catholic church. No where in the old or new testament text is there any such description. Not even Gehenna.

The biblical concept refers to outside of God's grace.

Stop reading Milton and Dante!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4825412

here is a great exegetical article that will clear up your confusion.

A Concise Look at the Nature and Duration of Hell

Many Christians and non-Christians alike downplay the biblical presentation of God’s wrath for the unregenerate and their final abode in hell—namely, “everlasting punishment.” The Universalists, Inclusivists, and groups such as the Seventh-Day Adventists and Jehovah’s Witnesses boldly reject the “biblical doctrine” of hell. While this doctrine can be quite difficult to comprehend and thus, accept, biblical doctrine is not determined by emotion or philosophy, but rather by the exegesis of the text. God’s Word is true regardless if one accepts or rejects it (cf. 2 Tim. 3:16).
rest of article
[link to christiandefense.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4619492
United States
04/16/2012 09:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
ok. this is kind of deep. got it from this site here:
[link to meta-religion.com]

you don't want to go to hell. it is a REAL place.

These are the seven major divisions of Hell, each led by a powerful demon.

1.The Drugs of Sorcery, lead by the demon, "Rege", who is the overall General of the Occult. Rege is responsible for such drugs as marijuana, hashish, cocaine, speed, LSD, peyote, and mescaline. These drugs attack a person's mind and open it for a demon to enter.

We have repeatedly stated that persons throughout history who have entered the occult have taken drugs to increase their levels of occultic consciousness. The taking of drugs is absolutely essential to the practice of witchcraft, and it comprises one of the three steps of Satanism. In our seminar, when we are pointing out that America, as a nation, has systematically gone through these three standard steps into Satanism, we show how this nation began its major, widespread usage of drugs in the late 1960's. Drug usage in America continues at an extremely high rate, and is consistent with our position that this nation is practicing witchcraft, as a national entity.

2.Sexual lust is the second division, led by the demon Larz. This area includes such sexual practices as homosexuality, adultery, and bisexuality, as well as any other sexual perversions.

3.Addiction is the third division, led by the demon, Bacchus. Common addictions are drugs, smoking, and alcohol. I had never thought of addiction as constituting one of the basic conditions of the human spirit, a weakness so important that Satan would establish it as a major division. But, I should not be surprised, because the Bible teaches that the unsaved are the slaves of sin, and of the master of sin, Satan. Addiction is simply condition of personal slavery to Lord Satan.

4.Mental illness or distress is the fourth division of Hell, and is led by the demon Pan. Pan and his soldiers cause mental illness, depression, and suicide. Have you noticed that, when a person becomes depressed, or feels rejected, he will turn to drugs or to alcohol for relief from his emotional pain. Then, he will become addicted to one or more of these substances. Thus, you can see how one demon will cause a person to go to another. Pan causes you to be depressed, so you go to Rege, the demon of the occult and drugs, and he in turn will send you to Bacchus, the demon of addiction. These demons literally create a circle in which they try to keep a person trapped for their entire life.

5.The fifth major division of Hell is Hate, Murder, Killing, and War, and is led by the demon, Medit. Christians should not be surprised by this revelation, because we know that Satan is a murderer of men by nature. However, most of us might be surprised to learn that Satanists teach that this division of Hell accomplishes its goals through the manipulation of such emotions as jealousy and envy, and through the practice of gossip among men and women. It is no wonder that the Bible forbids such practices among the saved.

6.The sixth major division is Death, led by the demon Set. This division literally welcomes unsaved individuals into the arms of death. We see an unusual picture of this division in action in the book of Revelation, Chapter 6:8, "And I looked, and behold, a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto him over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth". The fourth Horse of the Apocalypse, the Pale Horse, rode from this sixth major division of Hell, the division of Death.

7.The seventh, and most powerful, division of Hell is identified only as the "Christian" division, and is led by the most powerful demon of all; however, the name of this general is never given. The purpose of this division is to literally render the Christian Church ineffective.

They accomplish this goal by discrediting the lives of Christian leaders and followers, by sowing discord among believers, and to weaken the daily walk of believers. Demons are literally actively involved in this type of activity, and it all begins with weakening the daily walk. Demons encourage Christians to skip daily Bible reading and prayer, to refuse to make commitments to Church, to gossip about others, to not tithe, or to become content and lazy about their walk with the Lord.
---------------------------------------
Please turn to Christ while you can. Please.

Pray this now:

Accept Jesus now by saying the prayer below from your heart.
Confess it with your mouth! You must sincerely mean it, and you have to do your
best not to go back to a life of sin! This is very serious and there are grave
dangers involved in living a life of sin. You will not only be hurting yourself, but
your loved one's as well, not to mention you can still go to hell if you don't live
righteously! Praise God for your decision to come to accept Jesus into your heart.
Follow the guide below and remember to repent and forgive daily!

This is only a guide so do your best to put it into your own words and pour your heart out to
Jesus Christ!

Sinner's Prayer

"Heavenly Father, have mercy on me, a sinner. I believe in you and that your word is true. I believe that
Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God and that he died on the cross so that I may now have
forgiveness for my sins and eternal life. I know that without you in my heart my life is meaningless.

I believe in my heart that you, Lord God, raised Him from the dead. Please Jesus forgive me, for every
sin I have ever committed or done in my heart, please Lord Jesus forgive me and come into my heart
as my personal Lord and Savior today. I need you to be my Father and my friend.

I give you my life and ask you to take full control from this moment on; I pray this in the name of
Jesus Christ."
 Quoting: Paper Bag/Pat/Chris/Rick

The Security of the Believer:

Perseverance of the Saints

Scripture teaches that the elect are those whom God set apart, effectually called, sanctified by the Spirit, and justified. These will be glorified—nothing in all of creation can separate them from the love of God (cf. Rom. 8:28ff.).

The assertion that one can forfeit or lose his righteousness/justification after being imputed with the righteousness of Jesus Christ, God the Son (cf. Rom. 44:4-8), theologically misapprehends both the sufficiency of the perfect work of Christ and the biblical doctrine of justification. The notion that justification is temporary implies that creaturely performance (good behavior, obedience, love, etc.) is required to maintain a righteous status before God, which is consistent with Roman Catholicism, not biblical theology.

rest of article here
[link to christiandefense.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14513411
United States
04/16/2012 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why are you so Hateful, especially to the ones who reach out in love for you? God does NOT destroy but provides a way -per- the PERFECT Sacrifice of his Only Begotten Son - Jesus Christ as Salvation. Your anger is very concerning as this illustrates that your mind is convulsed with chaos, hatred & fear.

The apparent "road" that you are travelling obviously leads to nowhere but to an internal iniquitous eternity. Because of your narrowness of mind, You are not only a part of the problem but an instigator of it.

You really are a total FUCKHEAD ya know that dont ya?

More doom..more hell..more TORTURE for your "Loving" but UTTERLY HEARTLESS and HATE FILLED GOD to inflict on the BILLIONS he LOVES to FRY in hell.

HIS LOVE NEVER ENDS!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13603996
Australia
04/16/2012 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Why are you so Hateful, especially to the ones who reach out in love for you? God does NOT destroy but provides a way -per- the PERFECT Sacrifice of his Only Begotten Son - Jesus Christ as Salvation. Your anger is very concerning as this illustrates that your mind is convulsed with chaos, hatred & fear.

The apparent "road" that you are travelling obviously leads to nowhere but to an internal iniquitous eternity. Because of your narrowness of mind, You are not only a part of the problem but an instigator of it.

Better to be an instigator..than a masturbator.

I cant swallow a God who will spend all of eternity happily roasting and torturing BILLIONS of his creatures.

WHAT A HEARTLESS UTTER CUNT HE IS!

GLP