DMT, 2012, species wide brain damage, and ascension

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1532648
United Kingdom
05/03/2012 05:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: DMT, 2012, species wide brain damage, and ascension
his idea that eating fruit increases brain activity and size is just stupid i been to rainforest of malaysia and south america and people there eats fruits all day long and they are idiots
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 2126195
United States
05/03/2012 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
I honestly doubt you have even a very basic understanding of the hormonal mechanism and biochemistry of fruit or its affects on us that it goes into. Of course dismissal without even getting the basics is exactly what we would expect though...

your thinking way to narrowly here. Eating some fruit for even a few generations would do little to a negative hormonal feed back loop thats been on a downward spiral for 200,000 years- and more groups in those areas that eat fruit eat many other things as well. Besides, how do you classify an ENTIRE culture idiots just because you went for a visit there? jeez..
bouncingbear

User ID: 15461224
United States
05/03/2012 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
clappa
Right!!
bouncingbear

User ID: 15461224
United States
05/03/2012 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
his idea that eating fruit increases brain activity and size is just stupid i been to rainforest of malaysia and south america and people there eats fruits all day long and they are idiots
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1532648

May not work for everyone!
Also he had much to tell of the great names whose bearers had been Masons: Voltaire, Lafayette and Napoleon, Franklin and Washington, Mazzini and Garibaldi; among the living, the King of England, and besides him, a large group of people in whose hands lay the conduct of the nations of Europe, members of governments and parliaments.

It was the same with the student corps, he said. The members of these held together in after life, and they looked after their people well, so that it was hard to get into any important official hierarchy if you had not been a corps-student. For that reason it was perhaps not so logical of Herr Settembrini to argue that the membership of those important personages in the society was flattering to it; since on the other hand it might be assumed that the occupation of so many important posts by Freemasons gave evidence of the power of the society, which certainly mixed in politics, perhaps more than Herr Settembrini was willing to admit.

The friend of humanity cannot recognize a distinction between what is political and what is not. There is nothing that is not political. Everything is politics."

"I know there are people who think well to refer to the originally unpolitical nature of Masonic thought. But these people play with words, and set limits which have long since become imaginary and without significance. In the first place, the Spanish lodges, at least, have had a political coloration from the very first."
"You can imagine very little, Engineer. Do not fancy that you are inclined to profound thought; the best you can do is to be receptive and to take to heart—I say this in your own interest, as well as in the interest of your country and of Europe—

what I am about to impress upon you: namely, that in the second place, Masonic thought was never unpolitical, at any time—could not be. If it believed itself to be so, it was in error as to its own essential characteristics. What are we? Master-builders and builders on a building. The purpose of all is one, the good of the whole the fundamental tenet of the brotherhood. What is this good, what is this building? It is the true social structure, the perfecting of humanity, the new Jerusalem. But tell me which that is, political or non-political? The social problem, the problem of our common existence, is in itself politics, politics through and through, and nothing else than politics. Whoever devotes himself to the cause—and he does not deserve the name of man that would withhold himself from that devotion—belongs to politics, foreign and domestic; he understands that the art of the Freemason is the art of government—"

"Art of—"

"That Illuminist Freemasonry had the regent degree—"
Right!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/03/2012 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
pope2
jacksprat

User ID: 1420740
Canada
05/03/2012 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
jacksprat
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/04/2012 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
thanks!

spread this around folks!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/04/2012 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
peace
assbackwards
User ID: 4447804
United States
05/04/2012 06:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
And you do realize that meditation produces such affects by altering the chemicals in our brains right?

Its just two means to a similar thing. I'm not saying 'we are the chemical interactions in our brains', or any other sort of overtly materialistic/reductionist explanation, but these things certainly are involved in orchestrating our awareness on some level.

You don't really seem to familiar with psychedelics. Check out the dmt-nexus. Most folks combines various practices (most often meditation) with they're psychedelic experiences. And, go figure, its pretty widely accepted that many of the ancients who developed these various practices also used psychedelic plants.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2126195

I can vouch that meditating will not, in any way shape or form, EVER gey you as far as smoking a huge rip of DMT. You might THINK you get close. but if you're still thinking, instead of having a universal/cosmic download from a supernatural insectoid/archon type god, you're nowhere NEAR where you should be.

DMT is produced when you meditate, for sure, but smoking it will get you to places you could NEVER get, even if you were meditating 24/7 for your entire life.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1706996

just reverse what you said and now your rightranttomato

DMT will give you a cheap source code high and is for the lazy person and the promblem with DMT is it only last 15 mins

meditating correctly so you create your own DMT causing aastral trips is much more powerful and longer lasting then taking a DMT hit

its not recommended to take DMT hits if your serious about meditating or receiving your light Body Dmt is more of a cheap thrill to show you whats possible so yea i disagree your post is assbackwards iamwith
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/05/2012 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
And you do realize that meditation produces such affects by altering the chemicals in our brains right?

Its just two means to a similar thing. I'm not saying 'we are the chemical interactions in our brains', or any other sort of overtly materialistic/reductionist explanation, but these things certainly are involved in orchestrating our awareness on some level.

You don't really seem to familiar with psychedelics. Check out the dmt-nexus. Most folks combines various practices (most often meditation) with they're psychedelic experiences. And, go figure, its pretty widely accepted that many of the ancients who developed these various practices also used psychedelic plants.

I can vouch that meditating will not, in any way shape or form, EVER gey you as far as smoking a huge rip of DMT. You might THINK you get close. but if you're still thinking, instead of having a universal/cosmic download from a supernatural insectoid/archon type god, you're nowhere NEAR where you should be.

DMT is produced when you meditate, for sure, but smoking it will get you to places you could NEVER get, even if you were meditating 24/7 for your entire life.

DMT will give you a cheap source code high and is for the lazy person and the promblem with DMT is it only last 15 mins

meditating correctly so you create your own DMT causing aastral trips is much more powerful and longer lasting then taking a DMT hit

its not recommended to take DMT hits if your serious about meditating or receiving your light Body Dmt is more of a cheap thrill to show you whats possible so yea i disagree your post is assbackwards iamwith
 Quoting: assbackwards 4447804

This is a load of subjective bull...

You obviously have very very little experience with dmt calling it a "cheap source code high and is for lazy people"..LMAO

Meditation is NOT like dmt. Meditation can be trippy, sure, but its not like smoking 50mg in one hit of dmt by a LONG shot. They are totally different things.

And the whole dmt vs. meditation thing is stupid anyway..regardless of what route you take YOU ARE CHANGING BRAIN CHEMISTRY. People with a drug bias are just too culturally conditioned and narrow minded to see this. We all consume drugs all the time, whether it be food, or internal neurotransmitters that are further down the metabolic pathways.

One who dabbles into both meditation and psychedelics will get farther than if they'd only dabbled in one or the other like some sort of dogmatic fool

combining both at once is the way to go anyway. I know many who have been meditating for decades who explore psychedelics as well.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12058292
United States
05/05/2012 04:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
seems plausible. everyone I know that has done DMT has mentioned that IF they break through. they meet a 'creator' of sorts. and they learn the meaning of life.
and then they forget it afterwards. but it remember it happened xD
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14664110

yea after reading this book, and after having tons of dmt experiences and reading hundreds from others, it really makes a lot of sense.

Getring "there" requires some kind of obscure key and it's always outside what is socially acceptable or legal. But there are other ways beyond drugs to attain that profound state of awareness and understanding. Sit quietly and close yoir eyes, think only on the darkness and white noise on thw back of your eyelids, let yourself notice the sound and feel of your breathe as it enters and exits your body. Do this with no expectations for at least ten minutes... and i am sure you'll notice something a little different when you come to.
 Quoting: MutantMessiah

ugh..hyperspace and a ten minute meditation are two VERY different things. I've been meditating for years and while i can enter some interesting states, there isn't really any comparison (not that some gifted individuals can't get there, i don't know)

The point is that we all consume these external things ALL THE TIME in our diet. Food is LOADED with chemicals that affect our consciousness, and our bodies produce dmt, and many other psychedelics internally as well.

The whole "do it yourself" route (i.e. meditation) is good and all that. But your only limiting yourself if you choose one route over the other. A person who only dabbles into psychedelics is limiting themselves, just as a person who only dabbles into meditation is limiting themselves. They could get much farther if they explored both avenues of human experience.

If you think psychedelics are unnatural, look at the thousands of animal species that consume mind altering plants/chemicals for valid reason in they're natural habitat. These things are medicines, and this has been verified recently by the countless new studies being done.

afro
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/05/2012 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
afro
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/05/2012 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
burnit
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/06/2012 05:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15624846
United Kingdom
05/06/2012 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1532648

search shamanicfreedomradio and there is an interview with tony wright
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13148732
United States
05/06/2012 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: assbackwards 4447804

Don't smoke it, dont insufflate it, and dont inject it. DRINK it.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/06/2012 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]

this ones pretty good to

and it has pictures for all you folks with ADD ;)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/06/2012 05:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
actually smoking changa while on ayahuasca is absolutely amazing..or so i hear ^_^
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/06/2012 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
injecting it just sounds very very unsafe unless you have pure synthed material and are with a nurse or someone who knows what they're doing.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/07/2012 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/08/2012 08:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/08/2012 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to wastedatwork.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/09/2012 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
banana2
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/14/2012 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
hiding
assbackwards
United States
05/14/2012 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

and no my username is not a john travolta joke you homos that run glp are so perverted :ttb2::ttb:
ithreehim
United States
05/14/2012 06:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
why did you put this in your title species wide brain damage
please post parghfhragh that goes over this species wide brain damage
and no my username is not a kelly preston john travlota inside joke rant
The Mystic King
United States
05/14/2012 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

anonkoolaidsupermanstonerxmasmoshpit885
goslamacamel

User ID: 15814874
United States
05/14/2012 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
when you smoke enough DMT with the right mindset and zeal, your "kundalini energy" (which is your gut-feeling, abstract, emotional source of concern, perhaps your "female side") will shoot up your spine, through your throat, and behind your eyes where psychological fireworks illuminate the space behind the eyes and makes the head completely hollow-feeling, upon contact with "shiva" which is your own awareness/consciousness. you become aware of a technicolor, bright, white point of light that is/has been pouring every thought you've ever had into your head. if you medidate well enough and have the right mental "stance" going into the trip, you can enter or be pulled into the seemingly infinite space inside the pure white light by human-looking humans. i was physically pulled into the white light by humans after snorting a lot of mescaline and smoking 4 enormous hits of DMT (between 60-100mg dose) out of a crackpipe attachment to a bubbler.

I smoked DMT more often than MJ for about 7 months while I was extracting it myself. and I smoked a lot of MJ :D

side effects include feeling psychically and electrically connected with everything around you, instant clearing of all chakra blocks, and a total defrag of the ego disk which causes all negative concern/anxiety about life to vanish and seem silly
Sprite
User ID: 1267138
Canada
05/14/2012 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Doesn't each plant have a spirit?
A little logos if you will, which is added unto
One, I'm thinking.
Testing training upgrading, think?
Once obtained, one would have it (that particular aspect of logos).

Stay away from large flowers.

Research that which is difficult
but worth the effort...

churchlady
phizzycyst

User ID: 954991
United States
05/14/2012 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: DoubleHelix

It's a great dialogue - read it a when the tread was still active...my favorite parts

Be good to yourself. Cultivate a genuine Love for Life, and for Being. Be genuinely thankful to the Infinite Creator every day, for bringing you into Being, and for his bountiful provision. You have "survived" this far, have you not? You may not have everything you want, but you have everything you need, in order to complete that which you incarnated here to do. Give thanks for that. Show acknowledgment and gratitude to the Infinite Creator, for all that It has done, and is doing for you. It has given you the gift of Life Experience, and offered you the Free Will to decide what you will Create with it. Guard your thoughts carefully, as they are more powerful than you may imagine. When you are coming from a place of Love for, and Service to your Creator, a life of Service to others will become a natural outflowing from that. Always look for ways that you can be of assistance to your fellow Beings. Being of encouragement to others. Build people up, and do not put people down. Be a beacon of light, in a dark world.

Does that old lady need a hand with her shopping bags? How do you treat the homeless man who asks you for some spare change for the shelter? Ever heard about "Angels in disguise"? Look and see the Divine Spark in the Heart of all Beings. Treat them as you would like to be treated yourself, and as you would your Creator if he was speaking directly with you. "For even as you are doing it to the least of these, you are doing it unto me". The Law of Radiation and Attraction. Your thoughts, words, and actions return to you. Ultimately, cultivate a spirit of humble Gratitude. You won't go far wrong with that. Desire to Serve flows naturally from a grateful heart.

Last Edited by phizzycyst on 05/14/2012 10:54 PM

GLP