goslamacamel

User ID: 15814874
United States
05/14/2012 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: DMT, 2012, species wide brain damage, and ascension
 Quoting: DoubleHelix

It's a great dialogue - read it a when the tread was still active...my favorite parts

Be good to yourself. Cultivate a genuine Love for Life, and for Being. Be genuinely thankful to the Infinite Creator every day, for bringing you into Being, and for his bountiful provision. You have "survived" this far, have you not? You may not have everything you want, but you have everything you need, in order to complete that which you incarnated here to do. Give thanks for that. Show acknowledgment and gratitude to the Infinite Creator, for all that It has done, and is doing for you. It has given you the gift of Life Experience, and offered you the Free Will to decide what you will Create with it. Guard your thoughts carefully, as they are more powerful than you may imagine. When you are coming from a place of Love for, and Service to your Creator, a life of Service to others will become a natural outflowing from that. Always look for ways that you can be of assistance to your fellow Beings. Being of encouragement to others. Build people up, and do not put people down. Be a beacon of light, in a dark world.

Does that old lady need a hand with her shopping bags? How do you treat the homeless man who asks you for some spare change for the shelter? Ever heard about "Angels in disguise"? Look and see the Divine Spark in the Heart of all Beings. Treat them as you would like to be treated yourself, and as you would your Creator if he was speaking directly with you. "For even as you are doing it to the least of these, you are doing it unto me". The Law of Radiation and Attraction. Your thoughts, words, and actions return to you. Ultimately, cultivate a spirit of humble Gratitude. You won't go far wrong with that. Desire to Serve flows naturally from a grateful heart.
 Quoting: phizzycyst

wow what a great post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15073942
United States
05/15/2012 02:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
anyone come across this site which explains in linguistic terms how insane humanity system structuals really are! ? >

[link to illuminatimatrix.wordpress.com]

gaspshockedgoodevil
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 2126195
United States
05/16/2012 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
meditating correctly so you create your own DMT causing aastral trips is much more powerful and longer lasting then taking a DMT hit

and no my username is not a john travolta joke you homos that run glp are so perverted :ttb2::ttb:
 Quoting: assbackwards 4447804

*yawwwn

how much experience do you even have with dmt?? Meditate on dmt and then get back to me..

So what would smoking dmt during an "sober" astral trip be then? Not as "powerful"? :-P

I've done 'astral projection' many times. it is NOT much like dmt. dmt is far far far far more intense. Astral projection is less like tryptamines and more like higher doses of beta-carbolines anyways.

I quoted "sober" because REGARDLESS of the method used, the chemical changes in the brain will be similar. Purists who stick up their noses at things like psychedelics and herald meditation as some end all be all tactic for self-evolution are totally oblivious to this fact. I love meditation..but these fools don't realize meditation alone isn't enough to turn around the state of the world.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/16/2012 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16165145
United States
05/16/2012 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
And you do realize that meditation produces such affects by altering the chemicals in our brains right?

Its just two means to a similar thing. I'm not saying 'we are the chemical interactions in our brains', or any other sort of overtly materialistic/reductionist explanation, but these things certainly are involved in orchestrating our awareness on some level.

You don't really seem to familiar with psychedelics. Check out the dmt-nexus. Most folks combines various practices (most often meditation) with they're psychedelic experiences. And, go figure, its pretty widely accepted that many of the ancients who developed these various practices also used psychedelic plants.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2126195

I can vouch that meditating will not, in any way shape or form, EVER gey you as far as smoking a huge rip of DMT. You might THINK you get close. but if you're still thinking, instead of having a universal/cosmic download from a supernatural insectoid/archon type god, you're nowhere NEAR where you should be.

DMT is produced when you meditate, for sure, but smoking it will get you to places you could NEVER get, even if you were meditating 24/7 for your entire life.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1706996

I fully agree

But i should note that it does seem at least slightly possible to build a bridge, of sorts, if you know what i mean. Many can bring hyperspace into they're awareness via 'sober' meditation but it still isn't even close to the full on DMT experience. Its actually more like a lighter dose ayahuasca, in my experience at least.

Anyways, i enjoy both tremendously, separate or combined.. And while i'll admit that it might be a possibility there are 'other' ways to it, i think its best to explore many things.

i've never used hallucinogens. occassionally meditate. and i see and talk to spirits all the time. the creator and i talk daily. i soar with the creator through the universe. i've nothing against yer path, but there are other ways too.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1548219
United States
05/16/2012 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
And you do realize that meditation produces such affects by altering the chemicals in our brains right?

Its just two means to a similar thing. I'm not saying 'we are the chemical interactions in our brains', or any other sort of overtly materialistic/reductionist explanation, but these things certainly are involved in orchestrating our awareness on some level.

You don't really seem to familiar with psychedelics. Check out the dmt-nexus. Most folks combines various practices (most often meditation) with they're psychedelic experiences. And, go figure, its pretty widely accepted that many of the ancients who developed these various practices also used psychedelic plants.

I can vouch that meditating will not, in any way shape or form, EVER gey you as far as smoking a huge rip of DMT. You might THINK you get close. but if you're still thinking, instead of having a universal/cosmic download from a supernatural insectoid/archon type god, you're nowhere NEAR where you should be.

DMT is produced when you meditate, for sure, but smoking it will get you to places you could NEVER get, even if you were meditating 24/7 for your entire life.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1706996

False. Have you meditated 24/7 for an entire life before? I think not. Have you tried having a strong meditation/yoga practice and using some hallucinogens occassionally? Try it please.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/16/2012 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
this whole meditation vs. dmt thing is retarded

both are amazing

combine them and you will get much further than if you'd been dogmatic and only stuck with one :-P
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16237614
United States
05/17/2012 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
iamwith
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/17/2012 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
read. this. book!!!!!!!

[link to leftinthedark.org.uk]
eclectic mind

User ID: 12762865
Australia
05/17/2012 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
isn't it a natural occuring chemical in the brain?

when people die/pass away, they get an dose of this DMT released in the brain, which gives them that feeling of understanding and oneness..
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/18/2012 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
its actually not proven at all that dmt is even made by the pineal, or that its released when you die/dream/born/etc..

Although it has the necessary enzymes so its not much of a stretch..but still it is odd everyone thinks this sort of thing is proven. Personally i think it is, but its probably all way more complicated than most think (there is likely a plethora of MAOI and tryptamines involved in these endogenous experiences)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/18/2012 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
isn't it a natural occuring chemical in the brain?
 Quoting: eclectic mind

but yeah..this much we know for certain. Also its been shown to be produced by the lungs and heart
Ask Prot a question
User ID: 4447804
United States
05/18/2012 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
meditating correctly so you create your own DMT causing aastral trips is much more powerful and longer lasting then taking a DMT hit

and no my username is not a john travolta joke you homos that run glp are so perverted :ttb2::ttb:

*yawwwn

how much experience do you even have with dmt?? Meditate on dmt and then get back to me..

So what would smoking dmt during an "sober" astral trip be then? Not as "powerful"? :-P

I've done 'astral projection' many times. it is NOT much like dmt. dmt is far far far far more intense. Astral projection is less like tryptamines and more like higher doses of beta-carbolines anyways.
assbackwards
I quoted "sober" because REGARDLESS of the method used, the chemical changes in the brain will be similar. Purists who stick up their noses at things like psychedelics and herald meditation as some end all be all tactic for self-evolution are totally oblivious to this fact. I love meditation..but these fools don't realize meditation alone isn't enough to turn around the state of the world.
Assbackwards
see not a satguru god such as myself

common sense the difference is a dmt hit you instantly feel it and are conscious and you can walk around only last 15 mins and for a beginner not satguru God such as yours truly a Dmt hit would seem way more powerful then stimulating your own dmt through mantra of breathe/thirdeyerant
proved and approved
United States
05/18/2012 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
its actually not proven at all that dmt is even made by the pineal, or that its released when you die/dream/born/etc..

Although it has the necessary enzymes so its not much of a stretch..but still it is odd everyone thinks this sort of thing is proven. Personally i think it is, but its probably all way more complicated than most think (there is likely a plethora of MAOI and tryptamines involved in these endogenous experiences)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16237614

i said so hf so that means its proven rant

do i get a time traveler peace keeping award for this discovery bonghit
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/18/2012 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

*yawwwn

assbackwards
Assbackwards
see not a satguru god such as myself

common sense the difference is a dmt hit you instantly feel it and are conscious and you can walk around only last 15 mins and for a beginner not satguru God such as yours truly a Dmt hit would seem way more powerful then stimulating your own dmt through mantra of breathe/thirdeyerant
 Quoting: Ask Prot a question 4447804

care to elaborate on your dmt breakthroughs and your astral projection experiences? How much work have you done with ayahuasca?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/18/2012 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: proved and approved 4447804

5a
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/19/2012 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/19/2012 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
peace
Aesterea the one
United States
05/20/2012 09:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: proved and approved 4447804

no the mysteriea that surounds Aesterea came up with this discovery years ago thats why its called spiritele molacuuel
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16039279
Australia
05/20/2012 10:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Forced ego death?
Aesterea the one
United States
05/20/2012 10:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Forced ego death?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16039279

the mysteriea that surounds AEstearea binds us ALL;;

worshipbrickagentnospamprotestofftopicoopsspamwthread4454shitshitstreamltanafeedtrollaccordiongoodnewsblwkss
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/20/2012 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
forced? well not exactly..i mean you choose to take it! ;)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/20/2012 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
jacksprat

User ID: 1420740
Canada
05/20/2012 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
jacksprat
Dried Up Hag

User ID: 1443836
United States
05/21/2012 09:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
WOW! OP - thank you so much for posting this.......I'm only on page 75 so far....but it is wonderful reading. And it might be a helpful tool in waking some of my loved one's up.

Great post and 5 stars.....hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/21/2012 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
WOW! OP - thank you so much for posting this.......I'm only on page 75 so far....but it is wonderful reading. And it might be a helpful tool in waking some of my loved one's up.

Great post and 5 stars.....hf
 Quoting: Dried Up Hag

Nice mate. Yeah its a pretty mind blowing read, and once you begin fixing the organ thats doing the comprehending it only becomes more mind blowing and obvious.

But yeah let people know to spread it around! Even a review on amazon.com helps. Simply bringing it to global attention would be a massive first step and stop much of the madness in its tracks
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/21/2012 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/21/2012 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
For the skeptics, i should mention digestive leukosytosis. Apparently whenever we eat cooked food our body reacts as if its a poison and the immune system floods the gut area with white blood cells. This response isn't triggered when we eat uncooked fruits/veggies/nuts/etc..I think that says a lot about the diet our physiology is most adapted to!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/22/2012 10:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/22/2012 07:58 PM