5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1690156
United States
06/16/2012 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: DMT, 2012, species wide brain damage, and ascension
I don't know about astral projecting and all that woo woo but when I drink ayahuasca it usually is a very deep dream-like experience that I get short visionary episodes from where I see plants, people, and places that I have relationships to and traumas that need attention. Smoking DMT is the more intense tryptamine buzzing and rushing without the beta-carboline dreamyness. It feels much more like being shot out of a cannon into some kind of ballooning dimension of snaking, fractal visuals that is utterly alien and not recognizable.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16237614
United States
06/17/2012 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
With practice it seems that ayahuasca can bring you just as far out if not farther, being that the harmalas are involved and are powerful psychedelics by themselves. I prefer smoking 10x caapi changa instead of just freebase dmt by itself though. It totally changes the nature of the experience for me; making it deeper, more integrative, longer, and natural/in tune feeling.

The book actually doesn't even go into astral projection, that i recall. But the info on psychedelics is very straight forward and makes sense to me. The theory itself is just amazing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1690156
United States
06/18/2012 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
With practice it seems that ayahuasca can bring you just as far out if not farther, being that the harmalas are involved and are powerful psychedelics by themselves. I prefer smoking 10x caapi changa instead of just freebase dmt by itself though. It totally changes the nature of the experience for me;
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16237614

yeah changa is nicer and a lot less harsh on the lungs than the freebase. I love a good 1:2 ratio passionflower and DMT changa with caapi copy dripped in for good measure.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/19/2012 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
sounds nice

i would be weary of buying from flowing visions.com though. they're THH was tested by those at the dmt-nexus to actually be harmine. So who knows what the hell else they do over there. I just like extracting because its fun, i know what i'm taking, and you get like 20x the amount for the same price :]
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/23/2012 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/07/2012 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
bum P
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19223645
United States
07/12/2012 05:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
And you do realize that meditation produces such affects by altering the chemicals in our brains right?

Its just two means to a similar thing. I'm not saying 'we are the chemical interactions in our brains', or any other sort of overtly materialistic/reductionist explanation, but these things certainly are involved in orchestrating our awareness on some level.

You don't really seem to familiar with psychedelics. Check out the dmt-nexus. Most folks combines various practices (most often meditation) with they're psychedelic experiences. And, go figure, its pretty widely accepted that many of the ancients who developed these various practices also used psychedelic plants.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2126195

I can vouch that meditating will not, in any way shape or form, EVER gey you as far as smoking a huge rip of DMT. You might THINK you get close. but if you're still thinking, instead of having a universal/cosmic download from a supernatural insectoid/archon type god, you're nowhere NEAR where you should be.

DMT is produced when you meditate, for sure, but smoking it will get you to places you could NEVER get, even if you were meditating 24/7 for your entire life.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1706996

This is not true. Smoking dmt is the limit. Proper meditation will get you to the point your body produces so much DMT, that you will be in that state forever.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/16/2012 03:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
lol

the amount of misinformation on this site is unbelievable

this book is a must read
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24612352
United States
09/29/2012 01:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
^^^^^^
jacksprat

User ID: 19286573
Canada
09/29/2012 06:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
jacksprat
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/03/2012 01:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
bumpyoda
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/03/2012 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1324229
10/16/2012 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, drugs are a very enticing apparent shortcut; instead of doing the inner work, which will produce the DMT naturally, an external substance is used. The trouble is that while this was valid for the primitive tribes long ago in another epoch, it isn't suitable for man at his present stage of evolution.
It does give some experiences, but the user loses the ability to tell the true parts of it from the distortions. Witness Stuart Wilde. It retards your spiritual progress, and in your next incarnation, you have to go back and start again at the point before you took the drugs. It's a false copy of enlightenment.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/17/2012 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, drugs are a very enticing apparent shortcut; instead of doing the inner work, which will produce the DMT naturally, an external substance is used. The trouble is that while this was valid for the primitive tribes long ago in another epoch, it isn't suitable for man at his present stage of evolution.
It does give some experiences, but the user loses the ability to tell the true parts of it from the distortions. Witness Stuart Wilde. It retards your spiritual progress, and in your next incarnation, you have to go back and start again at the point before you took the drugs. It's a false copy of enlightenment.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1324229

IMO you're view is just dogmatic and very inaccurate with regards to the reality of the situation. First of all, all experience is mediated by drugs. We're all on them all the time. They are also in all of our food, and that plays a part in shaping our consciousness as well.

The idea that they are unnatural is ridiculous. They are MEDICINAL plants that have been verified by scientific research (not to mention thousands of years of shamanic exploration/medicinal use) to potentially have very thearapeutic uses for human beings. It depends on the individual and the context in which its taken.

This is not debatable anymore. There has been enough studies done that show things like ayahuasca is both physically and psychologically good for you. And that it even causes an upregulation of serotonin receptors (aka, brain growth).

No one is saying they are the key to enlightenment. This is a common misconception. They are plant allies, tools, catalysts whose beneficial potentials are left up to the individual.

And these "primitive tribes long ago" that you're talking about still exist today all over the world. Theres a reason almost all cultures have a shamanic tradition that utilizes a variety of techniques to alter consciousness- often psychedelic plants- and medicinal herbs in general.

The idea that society should just not use these unbelievably powerful, medicinal, and useful plant allies is ridiculous. Society is not going to meditate themselves into a higher state of consciousness. These plants have the potential to help us help ourselves. They help awaken people to their own actions and negativity. They catalyze an immense process of inner work and remove the veils that our conditioned minds impose between our awareness and the reality of our actions and the world. Most importantly, they can help open our hearts and convert all of this hate and anger and despair into compassion, love, and hope.

I'm not saying don't meditate and explore other spiritual technologies. I'm saying cast you're net widely, explore many things. You will get much further that way as opposed to just dogmatically sticking with this or that etc

Humble yourself to the point where you can admit that a plant can help you and then maybe we can have a more interesting conversation. A symbiotic relationship with plants existed for millions of years, why stop now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13039567
United States
10/17/2012 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone got any demonic experiences with DMT?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/17/2012 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've had a number of difficult experiences that many would deem 'demonic'. But ultimately, whether there are malevolent entities in hyperspace or not (and i suspect anything imaginable "exists" there) demonic is just a word with a particular set of cultural connotations attached to it

The other thing to keep in mind is that a TON of the "demonic" experiences reported have to do with fear. If you don't let go of you're fear it will dis-configure any experience you might be having into a more negative style. Simply changing you're perspective on an experience can turn it around completely, and you'll realize that what you thought was demonic was really just you facing the great mysterious unknown in terror instead of love. They can also be aspects of your self that you are seeing/experiencing
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/09/2012 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Very good interview with the author Tony Wright on

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11223885
United States
11/09/2012 05:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Idiocracy nog even met 2012.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/09/2012 07:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
care to elaborate (or at least be coherent :p)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25920907
United States
11/09/2012 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
I smoked dmt about 5 months ago, and I did not get what I expected. First going into the trip I felt good and peace I layer down went into colorful wonderland and had 3 black guys with dreads wearing white shorts and white tee laughing and choking me each passing me around wtf?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/09/2012 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
no one said its all roses and fairies...there is such a thing as rough dmt experiences. working through them or learning to surrender is something you learn. a lot of it too is our projected fears and subconcious workings i think
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/11/2012 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

banana2

GLP