bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
11/15/2012 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: DMT, 2012, species wide brain damage, and ascension
Yes, drugs are a very enticing apparent shortcut; instead of doing the inner work, which will produce the DMT naturally, an external substance is used. The trouble is that while this was valid for the primitive tribes long ago in another epoch, it isn't suitable for man at his present stage of evolution.
It does give some experiences, but the user loses the ability to tell the true parts of it from the distortions. Witness Stuart Wilde. It retards your spiritual progress, and in your next incarnation, you have to go back and start again at the point before you took the drugs. It's a false copy of enlightenment.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1324229

IMO you're view is just dogmatic and very inaccurate with regards to the reality of the situation. First of all, all experience is mediated by drugs. We're all on them all the time. They are also in all of our food, and that plays a part in shaping our consciousness as well.

The idea that they are unnatural is ridiculous. They are MEDICINAL plants that have been verified by scientific research (not to mention thousands of years of shamanic exploration/medicinal use) to potentially have very thearapeutic uses for human beings. It depends on the individual and the context in which its taken.

This is not debatable anymore. There has been enough studies done that show things like ayahuasca is both physically and psychologically good for you. And that it even causes an upregulation of serotonin receptors (aka, brain growth).

No one is saying they are the key to enlightenment. This is a common misconception. They are plant allies, tools, catalysts whose beneficial potentials are left up to the individual.

And these "primitive tribes long ago" that you're talking about still exist today all over the world. Theres a reason almost all cultures have a shamanic tradition that utilizes a variety of techniques to alter consciousness- often psychedelic plants- and medicinal herbs in general.

The idea that society should just not use these unbelievably powerful, medicinal, and useful plant allies is ridiculous. Society is not going to meditate themselves into a higher state of consciousness. These plants have the potential to help us help ourselves. They help awaken people to their own actions and negativity. They catalyze an immense process of inner work and remove the veils that our conditioned minds impose between our awareness and the reality of our actions and the world. Most importantly, they can help open our hearts and convert all of this hate and anger and despair into compassion, love, and hope.

I'm not saying don't meditate and explore other spiritual technologies. I'm saying cast you're net widely, explore many things. You will get much further that way as opposed to just dogmatically sticking with this or that etc

Humble yourself to the point where you can admit that a plant can help you and then maybe we can have a more interesting conversation. A symbiotic relationship with plants existed for millions of years, why stop now.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24612352

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24612352
United States
11/15/2012 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to leftinthedark.org.uk]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
^^^link to the book for free
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12566526
United States
11/15/2012 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Man! I miss this old thread I started: revelations from my cosmic father on dmt, too riskay I guess lol...

Well, I've met both good and bad, been to "hell" (was super anxious as I went under) was able to calm down and turn the fiery unstable light into calm relaxed deep blue, taught me I am in control.

Been to "heaven" - genuine heave IMO was where I was treated as an equal, we went through all my dilemmas I held in my consciousness, felt like I was exchanging with family, talked about how this universe is trying to accept and work with all variants of waveform, including what we label darkness, what is darkness except for a lack of love and attention?

They told me, the good that occurs, is always better and well worth any of the bad, love is always there, just as corruption and desperation is something that happens, what do we do? This has been the question which has been on the table for a long long time...

Humanity is part of answering this question and combining aspects...

Through us, like a mansion, the spirits can mingle and compromise, two eyes, two hemispheres of the brain, yet one mouth, one body...

Then someone tells me these are the Anunnaki trying to brainwash me with 90% truth and 10% lies so I accept life as they give it to me, I don't think it's that simple, this is a mix of organic and manipulations, I don't want to give anyone more credit than they deserve...

So I've remained cautious...

I have been straight up tortured and raped by one of the "gate keepers" looked like a 7 ft tall teal "grey", gave me a guilt trip about being a pathetic human, why go to the "crystal cities" where I'll admire beauty all day, that is hell, earth is where something is actually happening...

Then he joked that actually his job of keeping everything "in line" was real hell, lol...

The rape was ritual style, religious occult overtones, literally absorbing my energy through force, while my body in my apartment was possessed and hitting my friends, screaming in tongues, getting naked and trying to run outside, completely not able to remember, though that was on shrooms...

Back to d, was rushed by a skeleton in metal armor, telepathically: "what are you doing here! You have no place here!" So I joked to him: "oh you don't get many visitors in this cramped and dusty old place?" He transformed into a colorful bubbly skeleton with a huge smile...

Same lesson with a coiled snake, told me: "my only desire is to consume and destroy you" I responded: "I respect your space and choice, respect my space and choice." The snake smiled a returned to its coil.

A Marisa being, complete with snake hair and hissing reptilian face, in a dark brown and purple cavern, she hisses and gets in my face, response: "why do you feel so desperate to act this way towards me?" She backed off and said "no ones asked me that before..." She disappeared...

This one, on acid, met by 4 monks in robes in a cloudy paradise with golden rod gates, I shit you not. They tell me: "you're the reincarnation of Jesus Christ! You have been sacrificing yourself for the same of others for millions of years, you are finally free, join us and come this way..." Response: "there is no single Christ, the concept of a chosen one has caused great apathy, dependence and hatred with my kind. Show me your true form spirits." They flashed out there in a puff of grey smokey light, one stuck around, looked like some middle eastern guy in a beige robe, offered me hook ups for money in my world if I gave him permission to guide me. Told him he revealed his hand to me completely, be gone... He looked pissed and left.

So, I learned that psychedelics have a glass ceiling, right next door so it's full of the same bullshit, in fact the bullshit is more fucked up over there, in fact, I'm thankful for the protection we are afforded in day to day reality...

Did I learn anything I couldn't figure out from life on this side? Nope.

Did it serve to show me there is more than "this"? Yes. Did it show me I need to be strong and discerning over there just like here? Yes.

Ultimately we open ourselves up to extremes, such experiences could fuck up a person for the rest of their life, I got my house haunted, my dreams felt like they were infected, more danger than its worth IMO, but that's up to each individual...

I'm good! Lol, quit while I was still sane, enough, lol...

I will do a half dose of shrooms or LSD, but I know too much to cause more trouble, don't wAnt to verge on disrespect, my personal point of view of course ;)

peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12566526
United States
11/15/2012 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Death is the full and real deal.
SpiralOut12

User ID: 753397
United States
11/15/2012 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
clappa
 Quoting: MutantMessiah

love the words in your sig!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2126195

rockon
Love & Light

We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been.

Spiral out. Keep going...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 10:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
banana2
khoisansun

User ID: 26724172
South Africa
11/16/2012 01:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can only talk about my own experience.

I took ayahuasca with a shaman the first time and I found it uncomfortable.
I saw a lot of ego around the shamans and thus only had one dose.
I then started with the santo daime which is basically the Brazilian catholic church which uses ayahuasca as the sacrament. But unlike the shaman ceremonies where you lie down in a darkened space and head off into the unknown - with the daime it is about the collective effort and group work.
So one sings for 8 hours or dances for the same time. It really has changed my life profoundly for the postitive.
I mediate daily as well.

I tried changa once and went straight into an Alan Grey reality. Yet it was short lived, hit the body hard and apart from going where I have never been before - I did not feel enriched.
I wish Harmony, Love, Truth and Justice for all my brothers and sisters. With the United forces of the silent vibrations of our thoughts, we are strong, healthy and happy thus making a link of universal fraternity..
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for sharing your experiences

I haven't drank the brew with anyone but myself as of yet, but I'd love to try it with various groups and people in the amazon.

Changa is amazing once you start to get used to the intensity a bit, but it can indeed be a bit much at times, and for some ayahuasca is much easier to get integratable information through working with it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16237614
United States
11/24/2012 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28419259
United States
11/25/2012 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: DoubleHelix

It's a great dialogue - read it a when the tread was still active...my favorite parts

Be good to yourself. Cultivate a genuine Love for Life, and for Being. Be genuinely thankful to the Infinite Creator every day, for bringing you into Being, and for his bountiful provision. You have "survived" this far, have you not? You may not have everything you want, but you have everything you need, in order to complete that which you incarnated here to do. Give thanks for that. Show acknowledgment and gratitude to the Infinite Creator, for all that It has done, and is doing for you. It has given you the gift of Life Experience, and offered you the Free Will to decide what you will Create with it. Guard your thoughts carefully, as they are more powerful than you may imagine. When you are coming from a place of Love for, and Service to your Creator, a life of Service to others will become a natural outflowing from that. Always look for ways that you can be of assistance to your fellow Beings. Being of encouragement to others. Build people up, and do not put people down. Be a beacon of light, in a dark world.

Does that old lady need a hand with her shopping bags? How do you treat the homeless man who asks you for some spare change for the shelter? Ever heard about "Angels in disguise"? Look and see the Divine Spark in the Heart of all Beings. Treat them as you would like to be treated yourself, and as you would your Creator if he was speaking directly with you. "For even as you are doing it to the least of these, you are doing it unto me". The Law of Radiation and Attraction. Your thoughts, words, and actions return to you. Ultimately, cultivate a spirit of humble Gratitude. You won't go far wrong with that. Desire to Serve flows naturally from a grateful heart.
 Quoting: phizzycyst

Damn dude, dmt or not, what a great post. You've just provided the end conclusion of dmt and religion in two paragraphs. What great words to live by.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/27/2012 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Very nice!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/28/2012 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
jacksprat

User ID: 1420740
Canada
11/28/2012 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
jacksprat
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
hiding

bump

hf

Anyone read this book?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7254491
United States
11/30/2012 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
this video reveals the ugly truth behind psychedelic induced DMT demon
spirit communications, featuring liars joe rogan and graham hancock:

jacksprat

User ID: 1420740
Canada
11/30/2012 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7254491

bsflag
jacksprat
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28395881
United Kingdom
11/30/2012 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
The serpent doesn't come in red suit and horns. He comes as an angel of light. He is a liar, for there is no truth to be found. Man in quest for spiritual experiences and thrills reverts to ancient paganism which is building that tower to the heavens without the Creator. People in drug induced and brain dead mind clearing meditation end up worshipping and glorifying themselves in the process. Throughout these 'testimonies' on this thread, this is obvious. It's all about "I" and what "I experienced". There is zero glory to your Creator and only obsession with these experiences. What is more than obvious is that it leads to an obsession with the self as god-like and special. Jesus pegged it rightly when he told this unbelieving world that the only sign they'd be given was Jonah. People are adopting this eastern spirituality at alarming rates, yet cannot see that it's as old as time and represents the weeding out of the harvest those who'd sooner worship and obey themselves as gods rather than their Creator.

Glory to God in the highest.
User ID: 963968
United States
11/30/2012 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
The serpent doesn't come in red suit and horns. He comes as an angel of light. He is a liar, for there is no truth to be found. Man in quest for spiritual experiences and thrills reverts to ancient paganism which is building that tower to the heavens without the Creator. People in drug induced and brain dead mind clearing meditation end up worshipping and glorifying themselves in the process. Throughout these 'testimonies' on this thread, this is obvious. It's all about "I" and what "I experienced". There is zero glory to your Creator and only obsession with these experiences. What is more than obvious is that it leads to an obsession with the self as god-like and special. Jesus pegged it rightly when he told this unbelieving world that the only sign they'd be given was Jonah. People are adopting this eastern spirituality at alarming rates, yet cannot see that it's as old as time and represents the weeding out of the harvest those who'd sooner worship and obey themselves as gods rather than their Creator.

Glory to God in the highest.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28395881

Hmmm.

Well, it is a view; and it's yours.

It's not my view, nor what I have learned.

There definitely is a malfuction at the junction between I and You, though.

AyU/IAO.

Honor Thy Mother, Honor Thy Father, Honor Thyself.

There certainly is alot of misconception, and the necessary contextual framework is certainly lacking.

Very few have been to where they need to be within their selves to truly understand how it truly is.

The 'God' you speak of, created the source out of which the entirety emanates ... and exists outside of the structure which we exist within.

Their fingerprint exists at every level of the entirety.

The way I view the entirety is as an omni-dimensional multi-universal cosmosphere that mirrors the base creational geometry of the seed of life; or the book of genesis if you are oriented in that manner.

6 Days, or in my view; Universes - from a Buddhist vantagepoint 'Samsara Realms'. If you look into the Yezidi Mythos of the Peacock Angel (Lucifer), it is him as the central angel; with 6 angels accompanying him. This is also mirrored in the temple menorah, as well as the sumerian 7 tablets of creation.

It's pretty obvious that the genesis story also has to do with our diets and dietary restrictions. I think it is a misconception to view the serpent as either our enemy, or the enemy of the gods - or perhaps even the demiurge.

And I say 'Gods' in plural, because what we are dealing with as far as humanity is concerned seems to be other than solely dealing with the creators of the entirety within which we exist.

Pretty clear, we can not solve the dichotomy between evolution and creationism until the issue of the ''Elohim'' is dealt with, and exactly who they are - as well s perhaps the ''Stellar Ancestry of the Human Species'' involving genome modification + seemingly some of our cousins & interbreeding (perhaps from another world).

This should actually be quite clear to anyone based on the fact that the physiomorphologies upon this planet are based on a di-strand dna helix based matrix - a derivative of the original intended blueprint which is embedded within the template.

That as far as humanity is concerned, we haven't been dealing with those who created the entirety solely; perhaps children of the demiurge from elsewhere like we ourselves.

There is more to the story than either our sciences or religious structure have pieced back together in remembrance.

In order to form the clearest stance and gain the best vantagepoint, one has to be able to look at things from multiple vectors around a central focal axis. Even ones that may be in diametric opposition to whatever our predominant point of view is.

This central focal axis should be a conjunction between our hearts, higher minds and what I refer to as being the 'Soul Star' - which is essentially a multi-phase array - sort of circuitry that connects us directly to our star.

There is an ancient sacred circuit that exists, hyperspatially via fields within fields within fields; sort of like matryoshka dolls. In the same manner which infinite recursions can become manifest within a torsion field in essence.

But we have a very direct connection (in my view) to the source, which is the heart of creation; not solely at the solar or even galaxial levels. Our universe not having a center, as it rotates as part of a multi-universal cosmosphere; with 5 others - being spun out of the 144,000 faceted core.

Our consciousness are lenses as well as mirrors, which possess gyrospectrum capabiities; in otherwords they can be rotated not only left or right, up or down - but along every vector around that central axis spherically.

Much Love,
Kind Regards,
12dna
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7254491

bsflag
 Quoting: jacksprat

15 minutes of video evidence trumps your tard icon

you got some wisdom to share?

speak up
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 07:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Give me a fucking break

That video proves NOTHING. The lack of critical thinking in some people is just baffling. No surprise though, given the evidence that our perception is largely delusional- which is the topic of this entire thread, which we hardly ever take into account when assessing the information ourselves

It reminds me of all the idiot conspiracy theorists who took the april fools joke on the dmt-nexus seriously and actually believe they were an evil illuminati group that extracted DMT from peoples pineal glands and met with Obama. LMAO
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Give me a fucking break

That video proves NOTHING. The lack of critical thinking in some people is just baffling. No surprise though, given the evidence that our perception is largely delusional- which is the topic of this entire thread, which we hardly ever take into account when assessing the information ourselves

It reminds me of all the idiot conspiracy theorists who took the april fools joke on the dmt-nexus seriously and actually believe they were an evil illuminati group that extracted DMT from peoples pineal glands and met with Obama. LMAO
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24612352

Your post proves NOTHING. The lack of critical thinking in some people is just baffling.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/02/2012 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/02/2012 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
-----PIN THIS------

drevil
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28958227
Australia
12/02/2012 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
the universe only exists because consciousness can look back at it - dark matter, the thing that messes up our physics equations the most, exists and is growing in direct proportion to the degree to which we, among others, are losing the way.

only thing that holds back the darkness is the creative force.

just make stuff. do stuff. we'll overcome.

repent?

create.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17381973
Australia
12/02/2012 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
I go to work, with a power unfathomable when doing what I do.
The love, acceptance and general fanfare that goes on when I show up in the lobby of the great stairs, that encourages me in my role.
Livingood

User ID: 22040349
United States
12/02/2012 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
"The data indicates that the development of the brain and in particular one side of the neocortex is now incomplete, and paradoxically the most retarded side has assumed control."

I like this fellers thinkin.
”It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” - Aristotle

GLP