MIB Captured on Security Camera---REAL 100%

Madame X

User ID: 1442220
Canada
04/18/2012 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: MIB Captured on Security Camera---REAL 100%
Actually, they look almost identical to the ones that came to my parents house when I was a child.
 Quoting: ~Una~

Two guys in suits wearing hats came two your house -- what did they want?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3115472

We had a close encounter with two light vehicles directly over our house. One likely no more than a couple of hundred feet. Witnessed by myself, my mum and about 10 factory workers across the road who were on a coffee break.

They pretty much came to intimidate my mother into not talking about what we had seen. They paid no attention to me though, I was perhaps 6. They obviously did not see me as a threat.

And indeed Mum totally 'forgot' about the incident, until we were talking about sightings one day and I reminded her. THEN she remembered clearly.
 Quoting: ~Una~

Una, if you don't mind me asking, what year did u have the encounter, I had an encounter with a light ufo in '67 that still haunts me to this day.
"The wise man's home is the universe." ~ Democrites

Catch the blue train...somewhere down that crazy river.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14646625
China
04/18/2012 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can we get this on GLP video? Can't watch youtube here and this sounds pretty interesting.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3115472
United States
04/18/2012 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
I must say if real this team has somewhat impressive qualifications and one hot chick:

[link to www.aerial-phenomenon.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10582736
United States
04/18/2012 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why the hell would MIB be talking about governments and conspiracy theories? This is horse shit. How hard would it be to have 2 guys put on black suits/black hats and walk in the camera's line of site?

bsflag

WEll, at least it is more than just a story here..................................another do

You want them to annouce themselves on national TV, maybe appear to you personally, let you feel their skin and all of that?

Won't happen, buddy. You decide what you want to accept; but your "standards" are too DAMN high.tdown
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/18/2012 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
2 guys in black coats and hats of course MUST be MIB they couldn't just be 2 guys in black coats and hats nawwww no way that's impossible.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14375509

See the post above.

And who in the fuck dresses like that anymore?
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/18/2012 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why the hell would MIB be talking about governments and conspiracy theories? This is horse shit. How hard would it be to have 2 guys put on black suits/black hats and walk in the camera's line of site?

bsflag

WEll, at least it is more than just a story here..................................another do

You want them to annouce themselves on national TV, maybe appear to you personally, let you feel their skin and all of that?

Won't happen, buddy. You decide what you want to accept; but your "standards" are too DAMN high.tdown
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10582736

No dummy, the flag is because its simply not likely that they would be discussing conspiracy theories and shit about the government with a fucking receptionist.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/18/2012 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Looks like Jake and Elwood Blues to me.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8784771

One is not short and fat and the other one taller than the other.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10275905
Guatemala
04/18/2012 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I knew a guy that claimed he did the back office work for them. He did have the clearances and worked out of DC. Don't know how true his claim is.

But he did say that there were multiple off-sites everywhere. Temporary offices where the "real MIBs" worked out of when traveling to investigate things.

I begged him for some stories, but he would not relent. Said that it was weird stuff and if people only knew. Couldn't get any more out of him.

But yeah, they're out there.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/18/2012 08:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

bsflag

No dummy, the flag is because its simply not likely that they would be discussing conspiracy theories and shit about the government with a fucking receptionist.

Maybe they were trying to fuck with her? She admitted she did not understand what the heck they were saying.

And I was referring to your second half of the sentence. So basically you want to see more of these people facially, otherwise thy're just two guys putting on a show?wtf
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/18/2012 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

bsflag

Maybe they were trying to fuck with her? She admitted she did not understand what the heck they were saying.

And I was referring to your second half of the sentence. So basically you want to see more of these people facially, otherwise thy're just two guys putting on a show?wtf

I think it was a staged promo to draw more attention and donations to their agency. I do believe in MIB, I just think they are more clandestine and savvy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13332532
Canada
04/18/2012 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

bsflag

This.

Just a couple of university students with costumes whom get a kid to freak out on the microphone for the narrative. Nothing to see here folks, move along.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/18/2012 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

I think it was a staged promo to draw more attention and donations to their agency. I do believe in MIB, I just think they are more clandestine and savvy.

In fact, I think you are affiliated with the agency.
~Una~

User ID: 11859877
New Zealand
04/18/2012 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Una, if you don't mind me asking, what year did u have the encounter, I had an encounter with a light ufo in '67 that still haunts me to this day.
 Quoting: Madame X

it would have been likely '63.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/18/2012 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Could be-------could also be these folk don't care whether they are seen or not anymore under certain circumstances.

Sounded like aliens anyway, from the way they were described. It is well known that some MIBs are actually aliens or hybrids.
And as you probably know----aliens don't give a shit and do things their own damn way.

Who knows------------------------

Yes, indeed.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/18/2012 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Could be-------could also be these folk don't care whether they are seen or not anymore under certain circumstances.

Sounded like aliens anyway, from the way they were described. It is well known that some MIBs are actually aliens or hybrids.
And as you probably know----aliens don't give a shit and do things their own damn way.

Yes, indeed.

Yes, who knows, indeed, its a mystery.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13332532
Canada
04/18/2012 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, indeed.

Added to my List Of Things GLP Has Taught Me:
"aliens don't give a shit"

Thank you.
Burt Gummer

User ID: 7702124
United States
04/18/2012 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fixed it they removed it at first lets see if they do it again

its back up

Quoting: Lavarat

Interesting video and dialogue OP.
Thanks.

spock
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/18/2012 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, indeed.

Added to my List Of Things GLP Has Taught Me:
"aliens don't give a shit"

Thank you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13332532

That's one point you can't argue especially if you've read, 'Witnessed: The True Story of the Brooklyn Bridge UFO Abductions' by Budd Hopkins. They do what they want when they want.

[link to www.amazon.com]
Veresanctus

User ID: 14641141
United States
04/18/2012 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yep, reminds me of the Watchers from Fringe
GET SAVED: Thread: Are you SAVED from DAMNATION?

"For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another." -- Galatians 5:14-26
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 815535
United States
04/18/2012 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Of course its on you toob it MUST be real.
<Path>

User ID: 774195
United States
04/18/2012 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by <Path> on 04/18/2012 08:54 PM
The dreamer and the dream
One awakens inside the other
Rediscovering universal truths
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14282491
United States
04/18/2012 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Google dan akroyd's MIB account when he was making the UFO documentaRY. SCARY AND NO JOKE.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/18/2012 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: <Path>

That's the big question: where's the footage of them exiting?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14353190
United States
04/18/2012 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
I must say if real this team has somewhat impressive qualifications and one hot chick:

[link to www.aerial-phenomenon.org]

Which one pat colbert?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1364318
United States
04/18/2012 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Hey Jim, what do say we put on these old suits of dad's and freak out that faggy looking kid at the hotel"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8793879
United States
04/18/2012 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
2 guys in black coats and hats of course MUST be MIB they couldn't just be 2 guys in black coats and hats nawwww no way that's impossible.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14375509

yeah cuz guys always dress up like that and go out with each other. happens all the time, nothing to see here people. move along. cows turn themselves inside out all the time......
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3495705
Finland
04/18/2012 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah, maybe the Observers from Fringe are based on the real MIB?
Burt Gummer

User ID: 7702124
United States
04/18/2012 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
The human race is so young....and still in it's infancy technologically.

We understand so little.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 885853
United States
04/18/2012 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Am I the only person visiting this site from a mobile device?

Pls. provide YT links.

FFS
Anonymous Cowherder
Stop the inanity!

User ID: 2245483
United States
04/18/2012 09:06 PM

Report Abusive Post
Am I the only person visiting this site from a mobile device?

Pls. provide YT links.

FFS
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 885853

[link to www.youtube.com]
Repeal the 17th Amendment and the Reapportionment Act of 1929!

Thread: First steps down the road to a return to the Constitutional Republic that we were intended to be.

Restore the Republic.

Thread: The Bill of Rights does NOT include age requirements!

It's a flower, not something to be feared.

cow - Moo!

GLP