Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,572 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 408,125
Pageviews Today: 536,665Threads Today: 172Posts Today: 2,297
04:42 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Let him who does wrong continue to do wrong; let him who is vile continue to be vile. Revelation.

Manu-Koelbren
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1312616
Spain
04/18/2012 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Let him who does wrong continue to do wrong; let him who is vile continue to be vile. Revelation.
It's the last Jesus said. SO why are Christians still looking to change other people's minds? DO your thing and leave other people alone folks, your Bible commands you to. wink
Banned as usual.

“It is far easier to be a weakling than to be a Real Man. Were the Earth less harsh or the circumstances of life less austere, man would destroy himself before the shrine of the languid goddess. Only Real Men can with safety destroy the tangled forests and wilderness of Earth and make from them gardens, but will those who inherit the gardens be Real Men? The law decrees that they must be, or the wilderness will reclaim its own.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14668917
Australia
04/18/2012 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Let him who does wrong continue to do wrong; let him who is vile continue to be vile. Revelation.
then they can't get off on trying to feel superior.
Manu-Koelbren  (OP)

Spain
04/18/2012 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Let him who does wrong continue to do wrong; let him who is vile continue to be vile. Revelation.
then they can't get off on trying to feel superior.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14668917

THISS
Banned as usual.

“It is far easier to be a weakling than to be a Real Man. Were the Earth less harsh or the circumstances of life less austere, man would destroy himself before the shrine of the languid goddess. Only Real Men can with safety destroy the tangled forests and wilderness of Earth and make from them gardens, but will those who inherit the gardens be Real Men? The law decrees that they must be, or the wilderness will reclaim its own.”
Manu-Koelbren  (OP)

Spain
04/18/2012 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Revelation is clear about how God will take care of rewarding of punishing everyone in the end times, it explicitly says people should let others follow their natures. The quote in the title of this thread is textual from last chapter of Revelations. So all those Christians wanting to get rid of those who they dislike are acting against their own Religion.
Banned as usual.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1194370
United States
04/18/2012 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Man may think his eyes reveal things as they are, but no mortal eye has ever beheld a thing as it actually is"

peace,
Manu-Koelbren  (OP)

Spain
04/18/2012 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Man may think his eyes reveal things as they are, but no mortal eye has ever beheld a thing as it actually is"

peace,
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1194370

hf
Banned as usual.

Manu-Koelbren  (OP)

Spain
04/18/2012 09:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Bible is not so attractive when it tells you that you shouldn't do the things you enjoy doing, like self righteousness, huh?
Banned as usual.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14645134
United States
04/18/2012 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Two words... Great Commission. I realize that you level of understanding of the bible and its Christian following believers so, I won't make you feel too bad. Obviously, your attempt is to demean, create a disconnect or misinformation thread of doubt for the Only True Faith.

I too realize that you will demonize this comment and will, in your rebellious nature against our Lord Jesus Christ elect to find the truth of history & the spoken Word - Face to Face. Ignorance... in NOT Bliss, friend.
Manu-Koelbren  (OP)

Spain
04/19/2012 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Two words... Great Commission. I realize that you level of understanding of the bible and its Christian following believers so, I won't make you feel too bad. Obviously, your attempt is to demean, create a disconnect or misinformation thread of doubt for the Only True Faith.

I too realize that you will demonize this comment and will, in your rebellious nature against our Lord Jesus Christ elect to find the truth of history & the spoken Word - Face to Face. Ignorance... in NOT Bliss, friend.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14645134

One thing is to preach your doctrine. Another is to seek to stop people from sinning through legislation. In this case the passage from Revelation should be very clear.

Or does one word of Jesus trump another word of Jesus?
Banned as usual.

rb
User ID: 1427765
United States
04/19/2012 12:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
standing on the Word of God is not self righteousness -- it is what we have to do in these distracting confusing times!

and we are commissioned to preach the gospel to every creature -- to the ends of the earth -- to the end of the age.

sin harms only us. not God. so we want to avoid it. as for what sins in particular we can remember for Christians all things are lawful, but not all things are edifying ;)

if you are talking about sexual sin vis a vis legislation we need to well remember Jesus was really down on divorce and explicitly forbade it. yet it is most prevalent. the new testament expressly tells us to avoid fornication adultery and homosexuality. so we ought avoid those as well.

legislation otherwise via world governments we are to honor and respect. still remembering as Christians we are ultimately in a theocracy with Jesus as our King ;)

love rb
Manu-Koelbren  (OP)

User ID: 14686864
Spain
04/19/2012 02:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
standing on the Word of God is not self righteousness -- it is what we have to do in these distracting confusing times!

and we are commissioned to preach the gospel to every creature -- to the ends of the earth -- to the end of the age.

sin harms only us. not God. so we want to avoid it. as for what sins in particular we can remember for Christians all things are lawful, but not all things are edifying ;)

if you are talking about sexual sin vis a vis legislation we need to well remember Jesus was really down on divorce and explicitly forbade it. yet it is most prevalent. the new testament expressly tells us to avoid fornication adultery and homosexuality. so we ought avoid those as well.

legislation otherwise via world governments we are to honor and respect. still remembering as Christians we are ultimately in a theocracy with Jesus as our King ;)

love rb
 Quoting: rb 1427765

In usual christard fashion you're totally ignoring the passage from Revelation I quoted and making apparent to everyone how Christians pick and choose from the Bible which makes the book pretty darn worthless.

If you disagree with my statement address my original post.
Banned as usual.

rb
User ID: 1427765
United States
04/19/2012 03:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
well that is just mean.

love anyways

rb
Manu-Koelbren  (OP)

Spain
04/19/2012 03:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
well that is just mean.

love anyways

rb
 Quoting: rb 1427765

No it's not mean, it's the Bible I am quoting bro, and you're totally disregarding it because it doesn't suit your own agenda.

That's how all of you do it, it's pathetic.

In fact i'd swear I recall Jesus telling his disciples not to preach to those who weren't receptive somewhere in the gospels. So that coupled with this quote from Revelation makes me totally wonder what's the Biblical justification for Christians wanting to ban ANYTHING.
Banned as usual.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13393463
United States
04/19/2012 03:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's the last Jesus said. SO why are Christians still looking to change other people's minds? DO your thing and leave other people alone folks, your Bible commands you to. wink
 Quoting: Manu-Koelbren

Hey manure, the passage in question has a time element, Revelation takes place in a period known as the day of YHWH, John was shown from the great tribulation until a thousand years later and the new heavens and earth

You are correct though, when the man of sin is revealed and all who had not the love of the truth believe the lie, let the wicked remain vile, they then will have past the point of no return, you may have already

and i wanted to say good riddens, it's not worth answering stupid people

but not yet
Manu-Koelbren  (OP)

Spain
04/19/2012 03:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hey manure, the passage in question has a time element, Revelation takes place in a period known as the day of YHWH, John was shown from the great tribulation until a thousand years later and the new heavens and earth

You are correct though, when the man of sin is revealed and all who had not the love of the truth believe the lie, let the wicked remain vile, they then will have past the point of no return, you may have already

but not yet
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13393463

Yes I may very well be past the point of no return, but what concerns us here is how the Bible tells you to let people like me to do whatever we want, and how you Christians seem to overlook that and feel compelled to "save our souls".

There's no need to do that, save yourself the work , enjoy life and knowing you're chosen, leave the sinners to God, He will care for us. Why can't you even obey your damn book?
Banned as usual.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 462662
Canada
04/19/2012 03:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/19/2012 03:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

but not yet

Yes I may very well be past the point of no return, but what concerns us here is how the Bible tells you to let people like me to do whatever we want, and how you Christians seem to overlook that and feel compelled to "save our souls".

There's no need to do that, save yourself the work , enjoy life and knowing you're chosen, leave the sinners to God, He will care for us. Why can't you even obey your damn book?

Then stop posting stupid threads where you talk about things you havn't a clue, so people who do will not have to refute your ignorance, and not for your sake, but for others who have to read your babble

then you shouldn't have a problem,

In spain shouldn't you be more worried about how you will look when you stick your ass up to the sky when you face mecca ?

do you post anti-islam threads as well ?
Manu-Koelbren  (OP)

Spain
04/19/2012 03:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

but not yet

Then stop posting stupid threads where you talk about things you havn't a clue, so people who do will not have to refute your ignorance, and not for your sake, but for others who have to read your babble

In spain shouldn't you be more worried about how you will look when you stick your ass up to the sky when you face mecca ?

I posted a Bible quote and made a point and you're addressing everything except that.

Denial much? You like to feel chosen and holier than thou too much to even consider the very teachings of your religion? Maybe you ought to just let go of your pride a bit and just admit the Bible says what it says.

Let him who does wrong continue to do wrong; let him who is vile continue to be vile

Why Christians intepret this as.

Ban or kill him who does wrong, Ban or kill him who is vile.

IS beyond my understanding.
Banned as usual.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 428255
Bulgaria
04/19/2012 04:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Right, great idea (And people are still wondering why is there so much religion bashing?). Only there's one problem: If you don't act against evil even if you can, you become a part of it and will never fix the society.
Manu-Koelbren  (OP)

Spain
04/19/2012 04:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Right, great idea (And people are still wondering why is there so much religion bashing?). Only there's one problem: If you don't act against evil even if you can, you become a part of it and will never fix the society.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 428255

Well that's what the conclusion of the Bible not my conclusion, I don't follow any of these Abrahamic religions, but for those who do, how can you for instance be so vehemently against homosexuality, to the point of wanting to abolish it, when your Bible tells you to leave people to God's judgment?

It's illogical even when talking about an already illogical thing such as religion.

These religious folks are so deluded they don't even want to face their own teachings when it doesn't suit them, it's ludicrous.
Banned as usual.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1431121
Slovenia
04/19/2012 04:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14645134

wow...
cruise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1431121
Slovenia
04/19/2012 04:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, cristianity is Evil. All you have to do, is just take a deep, long look around.

Evil, corrupted, hollow. Scary, actually.
Manu-Koelbren  (OP)

Spain
04/19/2012 04:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, cristianity is Evil. All you have to do, is just take a deep, long look around.

Evil, corrupted, hollow. Scary, actually.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1431121

I know that already, I just like to toy around with these automatons.
Banned as usual.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14686914
Australia
04/19/2012 04:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

the power of Christ compels you
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/19/2012 04:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

but not yet

I posted a Bible quote and made a point and you're addressing everything except that.

Denial much? You like to feel chosen and holier than thou too much to even consider the very teachings of your religion? Maybe you ought to just let go of your pride a bit and just admit the Bible says what it says.

Let him who does wrong continue to do wrong; let him who is vile continue to be vile

Christians Interpret this as Ban or Kill him who does wrong.

which ones?

Is English your second language? and from which Arabic country are you from originally ?

by the way

I answered you the first time.

Here it is again

soon the time will come when the sower of the seed will no longer be able to work, until then

you will just have to deal with it

have to go now. marking for a laugh later

until then, try not to do anything stupid.
Manu-Koelbren  (OP)

Spain
04/19/2012 04:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14686914

So I guess you can argue that the power of Christ compels you to whatever you feel like doing when you feel like doing it, totally disregarding the Bible. Then again if you need to use a passage of the Bible to justify doing another thing that you feel like doing you can also do that.

It's a free for all, pick and choose, whatever suits your mood to feel above your fellow humans and to be able to give commands, humiliate people, sometimes you can get cruel and use some Old Testament passages to attack those whom you dislike, but if the Old Testament tells you to do something you don't particularly enjoy, like killing anyone who works on the Sabbath (for example some family member or neighbor), then you can just say the New Testament nullifies the Old and then continue your merry existence.

What a congruent religion you got there buddy.
Banned as usual.

Manu-Koelbren  (OP)

Spain
04/19/2012 04:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

Christians Interpret this as Ban or Kill him who does wrong.

which ones?

Is English your second language? and from which Arabic country are you from originally ?

by the way

I answered you the first time.

Here it is again

soon the time will come when the sower of the seed will no longer be able to work, until then

you will just have to deal with it

have to go now. marking for a laugh later

until then, try not to do anything stupid.

I don't know buddy, while all those wars in the name of religion were murdering millions, that passage was already written in Revelation, so I guess for them, just like for you, the Bible means shit and what really matters is feeling entitled to have power over others, and kill them if necessary to achieve it.
Banned as usual.

Anonymous Coward
Australia
04/19/2012 04:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

So I guess you can argue that the power of Christ compels you to whatever you feel like doing when you feel like doing it, totally disregarding the Bible. Then again if you need to use a passage of the Bible to justify doing another thing that you feel like doing you can also do that.

It's a free for all, pick and choose, whatever suits your mood to feel above your fellow humans and to be able to give commands, humiliate people, sometimes you can get cruel and use some Old Testament passages to attack those whom you dislike, but if the Old Testament tells you to do something you don't particularly enjoy, like killing anyone who works on the Sabbath (for example some family member or neighbor), then you can just say the New Testament nullifies the Old and then continue your merry existence.

ffs haven't you seen the Exorcist? chuckle

i was taking the piss
Manu-Koelbren  (OP)

Spain
04/19/2012 04:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

i was taking the piss

LOL good one mate, I guess I am just in "exposing Christian inconsistencies" mode. wink
Banned as usual.

Anonymous Coward
Australia
04/19/2012 04:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

i was taking the piss

LOL good one mate, I guess I am just in "exposing Christian inconsistencies" mode. wink

lol I'm all for that.

Carry on.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14587673
United Kingdom
04/19/2012 05:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Revelation is clear about how God will take care of rewarding of punishing everyone in the end times, it explicitly says people should let others follow their natures. The quote in the title of this thread is textual from last chapter of Revelations. So all those Christians wanting to get rid of those who they dislike are acting against their own Religion.

"Ezekiel 3:27 But when I speak to you, I will open your mouth and you shall say to them, 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says.' Whoever will listen let him listen, and whoever will refuse let him refuse; for they are a rebellious house."

So what Christians are "wanting to get rid of those who they dislike"? You have a perverted way of thinking that feels that Christians DISLIKE sinners when in actuality, Jesus came for sinners. I am blessed knowing everyday that I, like so many people, didn't understand how I was tied to the beast who formed my every thought when I was separated from God. And I am also fully cognisant of the fact that people will hang themselves in guilt for willingly accepting lies given to them by the beast over the truth made known to them by God, simply for the reason that they loved wickedness and derived all pleasure from it.

If you truly think that Christians want to get rid of sinners because they "dislike" them, then you yourself have no understanding of Christian thinking and are accepting the belief's given to you by the beast.

GLP