Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,870 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,115,121
Pageviews Today: 1,864,679Threads Today: 759Posts Today: 12,697
07:00 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

People who don't believe that a illuminati bloodline conspiracy runs the world , how bout a cup of STFU

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14643846
France
04/18/2012 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
People who don't believe that a illuminati bloodline conspiracy runs the world , how bout a cup of STFU
'cause everyone is related' according to you stupid sheep

ok, bitch, show me where in your family tree you are closely related to over 15 high powered elitists, some being actors, and some being top level politicians who directly oppose you in a politcal party.

Bush cousins with Kerry.

Obama related to Brad Pitt, cheney, bush, john mccain, hilary clinton who is related to angelina jolie....

just a coincidence? obama just some average black man, grassroots normal everyday average joe? it's only a coincidence he's related to these people, cause afterall we are all related

excuse me while i LOL at you sheep

show me where in your family tree you are related to the same types of people obama is related to, after all this is common place, we all are related!

put up or STFU!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13891619
United States
04/18/2012 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: People who don't believe that a illuminati bloodline conspiracy runs the world , how bout a cup of STFU

ok, bitch, show me where in your family tree you are closely related to over 15 high powered elitists, some being actors, and some being top level politicians who directly oppose you in a politcal party.

Bush cousins with Kerry.

Obama related to Brad Pitt, cheney, bush, john mccain, hilary clinton who is related to angelina jolie....

just a coincidence? obama just some average black man, grassroots normal everyday average joe? it's only a coincidence he's related to these people, cause afterall we are all related

show me where in your family tree you are related to the same types of people obama is related to, after all this is common place, we all are related!

put up or STFU!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14643846

^^^THIS^^^^
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1415454
Australia
04/18/2012 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: People who don't believe that a illuminati bloodline conspiracy runs the world , how bout a cup of STFU
i want in. they rule!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14650717
United States
04/18/2012 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Bush cousins with Kerry.

put up or STFU!

Do you know all these people, and all powerful people throughout history have been related for a fact? Or is the only proof you have a youtube vid?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
France
04/18/2012 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Bush cousins with Kerry.

put up or STFU!

Do you know all these people, and all powerful people throughout history have been related for a fact? Or is the only proof you have a youtube vid?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14650717

well documented fact, fuck off tard
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5859380
United States
04/19/2012 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
i want in. they rule!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1415454

ya think?

ultimate power is not beneficial to a spiritual experience here, in my world at least.

not looking for a spiritual experience?

then seek and ye shall find.

just be careful what you ask for as you may well get it!
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/19/2012 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

Bush cousins with Kerry.

put up or STFU!

Show me well documented proof, and I am on board with ya.

Why do you get mad when I ask that question? If you make a claim, don't you think people would ask you for proof?

It's not like you're the Pope and people will just blindly fallow you.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
France
04/19/2012 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

Bush cousins with Kerry.

put up or STFU!

ever had a 12 year old girl OWN YOUR ASS ?

now ya have....

12 yr Girl Discovers ALL U.S. Presidents (except one) related to one British King

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
Australia
04/19/2012 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
i want in. they rule!

ya think?

ultimate power is not beneficial to a spiritual experience here, in my world at least.

not looking for a spiritual experience?

then seek and ye shall find.

just be careful what you ask for as you may well get it!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5859380

i almost have.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
France
04/19/2012 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

Bush cousins with Kerry.

put up or STFU!

Show me well documented proof, and I am on board with ya.

Why do you get mad when I ask that question? If you make a claim, don't you think people would ask you for proof?

It's not like you're the Pope and people will just blindly fallow you.

IT IS WELL DOCUMENTED YOU STUPID FUCK

cheneys wife talking about obama being related to Cheney

Anonymous Coward
United States
04/19/2012 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

Bush cousins with Kerry.

put up or STFU!

now ya have....

12 yr Girl Discovers ALL U.S. Presidents (except one) related to one British King

yea.....a youtube vid....I figured as much.

Sorry, but adults need real proof. Maybe you can convince other children at the schoolyard, but GTFO with youtube vids about a little girl being proof that all powerful people throughout history have been part of an Illuminati bloodline conspiracy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1731028
United States
04/19/2012 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
You forgot to mention they share the same father,spiritually.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
France
04/19/2012 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

Bush cousins with Kerry.

put up or STFU!

now ya have....

Sorry, but adults need real proof. Maybe you can convince other children at the schoolyard, but GTFO with youtube vids about a little girl being proof that all powerful people throughout history have been part of an Illuminati bloodline conspiracy.

your mom is related to a 500lbs farmed pink pig.

everything i mentioned in the first post is documented by Genealogical Societies and ancestral org researchers

a 12 year old girl figured this out, but in 2012 you still haven't ?

LOL
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/19/2012 12:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1731028

And who is that?
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

The oppoisite of God,is who?
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/19/2012 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

now ya have....

everything i mentioned in the first post is documented by Genealogical Societies and ancestral org researchers

LOL

I gave you an opportunity, and you failed.

Instead of REAL proof, you offer up youtube vidz and weak Ad Hominem attacks.

Typical of the unintelligent.

peace.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/19/2012 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

And who is that?

tThe oppoisite of God,is who?

Which God?

The loving God,the creator.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
France
04/19/2012 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

now ya have....

LOL

peace.

here dumb uninformed fuck, how does it feel to have a fucking 12 year old girl more informed then your stupid ass? this is only a small small sample of the evidence out there, dumb fuck

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

"
This could make for one odd family reunion: Barack Obama is a distant cousin of actor Brad Pitt and Hillary Rodham Clinton is related to Pitt's girlfriend, Angelina Jolie.

Researchers at the New England Historic Genealogical Society found some remarkable family connections for the three presidential candidates.

Democratic hopeful Obama has a prolific presidential lineage. He can claim kinship with six U.S Presidents including President George W Bush, his father George H. W. Bush, Gerald Ford, Lyndon Johnson, Harry Truman and James Madison.

Obama has already learnt that he is distantly related to U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney, according to Lynne Cheney, who said she discovered that her husband of 43 years is eighth cousins with the senator from Illinois.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/19/2012 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

now ya have....

LOL

peace.

I DONT BELIEVE ANY PROOF IS REQUIRED TO FIGURE THIS OUT.IT COMES DOWN TO COMMON SENSE AND CONNECTING THE DOTS.EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED AND COINCEDENCES DONT EXIST.EVERYTHING HAS A REASON,NOTHING IS BY LUCK OR CHANCE.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
France
04/19/2012 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
waiting dipshit,

show me where in your family tree you are related to the same elite people obama is.

because everyone is related

obama is just a average everyday grassroots normal black man.

its pure coincidence he's related to all of these elite people, we are all related.

we are all related to some degree

so, here comes the point where one retarded ac shows me where they are related to the same number of elites as obama is

excuse me while i LOL
Anonymous Coward (OP)
France
04/19/2012 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
12 year old girls can figure this shit out and most americans cant.

WE ARE FUCKED!!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
France
04/19/2012 12:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

Obama is a Rothschild.

i was being sarcastic
Anonymous Coward
Australia
04/19/2012 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

Obama is a Rothschild.

distant. they all are.

who's your sister?
Anonymous Coward
Australia
04/19/2012 12:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

Obama is a Rothschild.

i was being sarcastic

i realised you were op. people are sheep they will never understand how the world is. they dont want to understand!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11612753
United States
04/19/2012 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Bush cousins with Kerry.

put up or STFU!

A comparison of the mitochondrial DNA of humans from many races and regions suggests that all of these DNA sequences have evolved molecularly from a common ancestor sequence. Under the assumption that an individual inherits mitochondria only from one's mother, this finding implies that all living humans have a female line of descent from a woman whom researchers have dubbed Mitochondrial Eve. Based on the molecular clock technique of correlating elapsed time with observed genetic drift, Eve is believed to have lived about 150,000 years ago (148,000 BC). Phylogeny suggests she lived in Africa.

[link to biologydaily.com]

We are all related...but not THAT closely. Angelina Jolie & Hillary Clinton, are not relatedj, nor is Brad Pitt and John Kerry; this can be seen with the naked eye.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
04/19/2012 12:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

Obama is a Rothschild.

distant. they all are.

who's your sister?

she's illuminati too! uhoh

uh oh????

she's your sister man. if she's illuminati, then you are illuminati **if you want to be**
Anonymous Coward
Australia
04/19/2012 12:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
given illuminati is just a word anyways

GLP