Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,852 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 744,403
Pageviews Today: 1,305,006Threads Today: 424Posts Today: 8,813
01:08 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

FACT: Kundalini, Reiki is a Demon! Don't Be Deceived!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1106916
United States
04/20/2012 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
FACT: Kundalini, Reiki is a Demon! Don't Be Deceived!
This stuff is all witchcraft, all of it. Kundalini, Reiki, Astral travel, OBE, tarrot cards, spirit guides, all of it is witchcraft.

500 Year Old Mystery Revealed: The Kundalini Slumber and The Shekinah - Michael Hoggard : I don't endorse the first half regarding "the shekinah" because I haven't researched that, but I do endorse the second half regarding the Kundalini demon.

Below is the testimony of Mike Shreve, this is part 1 of 8. The other parts are available on youtube.

More Mike Shreve

From occult yoga to Jesus Christ testimony!

Former Spiritualist testimony (1 of 2) - Spiritualism - Spirit guides - Meditation - OBE

Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 3018467
United States
04/20/2012 11:39 AM

Report Abusive Post
Re: FACT: Kundalini, Reiki is a Demon! Don't Be Deceived!
"FACT"

lol.

Sheesh.
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8169981
United States
04/20/2012 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Op.. Simply put, you are an odor who needs to be told what to do and how to think to feel okay. I don't, so leve us alone and don't force your hocus pics Christianity on me. Jesus would love you but he would also tell you what a fool you are.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7148275
Canada
04/20/2012 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
"FACT"

lol.

Sheesh.
 Quoting: Seer777

Would really be better worded as "Belief:" Wouldn't it?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14746925
United States
04/20/2012 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
where's the love?
dont you know, silly one, that Jesus said we could do what he did and more? How do you think we can do more than he did?

when are you going to wake up and stop spreading lies?

Please go with love and stop spreading fear
Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 3018467
United States
04/20/2012 11:42 AM

Report Abusive Post
"FACT"

lol.

Sheesh.

Would really be better worded as "Belief:" Wouldn't it?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7148275

Her belief, yes.

rainbowserpentme

:nofearz:
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1548219
United States
04/20/2012 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah those people really look like they got far in the spiritual process! (that was sarcasm)

They are clearly noobs who didn't know what they were doing. Yes, bad things can confront you when you work with Kundalini energy. I am not a fan of Reiki either, but kundalini is the evolutionary force within mankind.

Stop spreading christian notions of fear of other ideas that don't coincide with your corrupt church.
Slow

User ID: 497111
Netherlands
04/20/2012 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
There are many roads that lead to Rome (I guess Rome is out of the question for you, too, though.)

I for one am glad I don't walk your path Lisa
but I wish you luck walking it

Blessed Be lol

peace

Last Edited by Slow on 04/20/2012 11:45 AM
Monbazillac

User ID: 8958455
Italy
04/20/2012 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
"FACT"

lol.

Sheesh.

lol frogmouth
Atom-Boy

User ID: 13269131
Japan
04/20/2012 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
But in the Bible we can read that Jesus used Reiki,
so it cant be a Demon or Jesus is a Demon too!

You are wrong!
G.Y.!B.E.
xxx
User ID: 14653916
Mexico
04/20/2012 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
fact: yhwh ain't god.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/20/2012 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
So many of you have fallen under this deception, just look at the comments. I expected to be fully attacked and mocked, but I will continue to speak out against demonic teachings as long as the Lord leads me to.

Please people, atleast think about this. Pray to your father in heaven and ask Him about this. There is a battle for your soul going on right now!

Seek the truth, before it's too late.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
04/20/2012 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm not an avid believer in Kundalini, but apparently it can be done wrong, and opened up while unprepared, which seems to lead to a vast number of symptoms:

"fear[24]
anxiety[24]
depersonalization[20]
intense positive or negative emotions[20]
spontaneous slowing or speeding of thoughts[20]
spontaneous trance states[24]
experiencing oneself as larger than the physical body[20]
experiences of paranormal consciousness[23]"

Maybe the people in the video who tried it did it wrong? scratching
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3085194
United States
04/20/2012 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS INFORMATION LISA

You are correct.

I had a kundalini wakening. I tried reiki and it magically stopped the energy from rising, but reiki itself was another tool for demons to enter a person.

I wish I never received those reiki attunements. Sadly they are being done on this very forum, dont fall for it people, do not give them permission to check your energy or heal you!

I am constantly being targeted by demons. I asked jesus to save me and it worked. Reading the bible helps when im under attack.

When I asked for help from jesus, my kundalini problems completely dissapered

Kundalini is your life force. When you open your self up to these occult "arts" you are opening doorways for demons to possess you. They have been sucking my energy and made a whole list of ailments. Only when I found jesus did I understand that messing with kundalini is not normal, because he made my body normal after I prayed and asked jesus to come into my heart
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/20/2012 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS INFORMATION LISA

You are correct.

I had a kundalini wakening. I tried reiki and it magically stopped the energy from rising, but reiki itself was another tool for demons to enter a person.

I wish I never received those reiki attunements. Sadly they are being done on this very forum, dont fall for it people, do not give them permission to check your energy or heal you!

I am constantly being targeted by demons. I asked jesus to save me and it worked. Reading the bible helps when im under attack.

When I asked for help from jesus, my kundalini problems completely dissapered

Kundalini is your life force. When you open your self up to these occult "arts" you are opening doorways for demons to possess you. They have been sucking my energy and made a whole list of ailments. Only when I found jesus did I understand that messing with kundalini is not normal, because he made my body normal after I prayed and asked jesus to come into my heart
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3085194

Thanks so much for your honest testimony! If this info helps even one person, then Praise God!!!!!!!!!

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14752780
United States
04/20/2012 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
i and family and friends have all had reiki with wonderful outcome. you are full of it.we all used for health and well being it was better than any pill
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1508557
Canada
04/20/2012 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lisa*Lisa, your avatar is totally an occult symbol. lol
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/20/2012 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Satan is a lying, seducing, deceiver.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/20/2012 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm not an avid believer in Kundalini, but apparently it can be done wrong, and opened up while unprepared, which seems to lead to a vast number of symptoms:

"fear[24]
anxiety[24]
depersonalization[20]

Your right these are the symptoms.

Ive had all of these and more.

Only asking forgiveness to Jesus and asking him to come in my heart completely cured my kundalini issues.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/20/2012 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
i and family and friends have all had reiki with wonderful outcome. you are full of it.we all used for health and well being it was better than any pill
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14752780

YES YOU WILL FEEL BETTER

But thats in the beggining.

The nightmares will soon follow

You have opened yourself up to demons.

The reiki symbol is a demon symbol by the way.

Why would a reiki symbol be connected with demons? Because it is a demonic art

One day you will need help so here is the link to get help

[link to www.reikidangers.com]
Anonymous Coward
Canada
04/20/2012 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

"fear[24]
anxiety[24]
depersonalization[20]

chuckle I'm so inexperienced when it comes to this stuff, I should say the awakening can be done wrong.
Kismet
User ID: 1948683
Canada
04/20/2012 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
This stuff is all witchcraft, all of it. Kundalini, Reiki, Astral travel, OBE, tarrot cards, spirit guides, all of it is witchcraft.

Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

These words or ideas may not fit into modern day Christian teachings, but definitively labeling them "witchcraft"?

Christ and the Kundalini: [link to www.sol.com.au]

Was Jesus a Reiki Master?: [link to www.reiki.org]

Astral Travel: prophets speak of this profusely throughout the Old Testament

Tarot Cards: were they not developed in an attempt to keep the hidden knowledge available when the Christian Gnostics were forced underground by the Roman Church?

Spirit Guides: The Holy Spirit?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1494905
United States
04/20/2012 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Any kind of prayer, meditation or ritual can be witchcraft. It comes down to your intent. If your intent is desire, greed, anger, profit, destruction, if it leads to the harm or exploitation of any other for your benefit or the benefit of someone you cherish or something you desire; you are using your mental, verbal and physical activities for the dark arts.

I do love that line is Shrek that says a contract is a binding spell. And every word has a spell-ing. Words can manifest and manipulate reality.

Messing with subtle body energy can give it more bang for the buck. As can a good old Christian revival, Muslim prayer 4 times a day, a Buddhist prayer ceremony, honoring a high holy Jewish Holiday or having the masses participate in an egg hunt while the pagans are drunk, naked, dancing and having sex on the mountain, etc... etc...

Everyone points fingers at everyone else and where in the world are there houses with clean mirrors?
Fhirinne

User ID: 1063055
United Kingdom
04/20/2012 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
So many of you have fallen under this deception, just look at the comments. I expected to be fully attacked and mocked, but I will continue to speak out against demonic teachings as long as the Lord leads me to.

Please people, atleast think about this. Pray to your father in heaven and ask Him about this. There is a battle for your soul going on right now!

1 Corinthians 12
Concerning Spiritual Gifts
1 Now about the gifts of the Spirit, brothers and sisters, I do not want you to be uninformed. 2 You know that when you were pagans, somehow or other you were influenced and led astray to mute idols. 3 Therefore I want you to know that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, “Jesus be cursed,” and no one can say, “Jesus is Lord,” except by the Holy Spirit.

4 There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit distributes them. 5 There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord. 6 There are different kinds of working, but in all of them and in everyone it is the same God at work.

7 Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good. 8 To one there is given through the Spirit a message of wisdom, to another a message of knowledge by means of the same Spirit, 9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit, 10 to another miraculous powers, to another prophecy, to another distinguishing between spirits, to another speaking in different kinds of tongues,[a] and to still another the interpretation of tongues. 11 All these are the work of one and the same Spirit, and he distributes them to each one, just as he determines.
You are the CEO of your own wellness. You need to take back your health from the disease-care system
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4563101
United States
04/20/2012 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think the rating on your thread pretty much sums up your facts.
tee
User ID: 3194735
Canada
04/20/2012 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
you guys don't understand! There is a battle for your soul, the war in the heavens got brought down to earth when lucifer tricked us into eating of the tree of good and evil. You are caught in this war if you like it or not! All these spiritual activities are dangerous because you are contacting fallen angels which are powerful beings and yes they will make you feel all great inside as this is part of the deception, but should you see through the deception and try to leave these entities or your spiritual guide they will show their true colors. You guys all think that these fallen angels/demons are suppose to be ugly and wicked which they are inside but they are still magnificent heavenly beings which are a million times smarter then our smartest men. We are no match for them that is why we need Jesus to guide us and to trust him with all of heart and not just on our own understanding.

This is a war for your very soul, at least do some research for yourself, I know everyone is anti christian because thats the cool thing to be now of days and thats what the media pushes, for just one second maybe study the other side and call out to Jesus and read those highlighted red quotes in the bible. May you all soften your hearts and find the peace and the TRUTH in Christ Jesus.

This stuff is not new, this stuff comes all the way back from Babylonian Mystery Schools which have been since the reign of Nimrod who was the first to have a world order, the rabbit hole is very deep, just think for yourself and do your own research and come to your own conclusions, just don't jump onto the band wagon of this new spirituality and one with the universe crap and spirit guides.

I pray you will all find the truth, remember exactly what king Solomon said, nothing new is done under the sun, its a vicious circle my friends

Jesus loves you all, no matter your past and what you have done! He will take all your dirt and make you clean and give you joy beyond words can describe! Jesus will change your life for the better!

hf
Mindlouka

User ID: 14574351
Portugal
04/20/2012 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Lisa, your attitude is noble, no doubt of that, but I guess you need to open up a little bit your horizons.
With my spiritual knowledge, I think your claims are ridiculous, sorry but it's my opinion.

As I don't have much time now to write, I leave you all with this sentence: "We are spiritual beings having a human experience, and NOT human beings having a spiritual experience."

LOVE to you ALL hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/20/2012 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
1/ Testimony from Holland, Europe; a lady who got saved shortly after a reiki1 seminar reading reikidangers; Hi, I have been trough a very rough period and this all started in Oct2006, two days after I did a reiki-1 seminar weekend. It starts to reduce now because in december I've got saved. Although I have been a fanatic anti Christian, I came to believe and have faith. I wanted to let you know so you can put this on your web site. Kind regards.
QUESTION: Praise God, I thank the Lord for your salvation, but could you give some more details?
1-ANSWER; I took a reiki1 weekend with a well known reikimaster in Holland. During the reiki seminar we noticed that I could give really a lot of reiki, wow!! Right after the reiki seminar a lot of strange things started to appear in my life. Within a few days I changed from a happy "girl" into a depressive zombie. I always was a bit on the edge, but the amount of anger and hate which was in me was indescribable. I started to inform what reiki really was and found your web site;reikidangers. This couldn't be true!!!!!! The next day I had a appointment with my reikimaster, he said; "this is only a fase of purification which is normal in the first 3 weeks after a reiki-seminar. No worries! And those Christians, well they are always so negative and short sighted."
I went home, quite relieved, but then everything went even worse, all kind of "things"had a access in me, trough the opened reiki channels. I saw cats coming out of the wall, I saw a man next to me, who nobody saw except me. Flashes of light who took all kinds of shapes, dead people and spirits who attacked me ! At night I heard loud voices who teased me and evil faces starring at me. When I saw 2 demons in my house, I ran to a healer who helped me and charged 500us. She told me that this was a big honor and I was chosen to stop the demonic world, predestined to guide 1000's of dead people to the light. From that moment on it went worse............................... The spirits tried to get me out of my body, to control my thinking, if I fell asleep I woke up because something was in me, on and on and on. But, 2.5 months after reiki, I remembered a book about the work of Jesus Christ, although being anti-Christian, opened it and all pages turned black!!! WHY CAN'T I SEE THIS? That night before going to sleep, I've prayed for the first time to Jesus as Lord and asked for protection and.. ALL THE ATTACKS STOPPED!!!!!
Afterwards the attack came back, and I cried out "GOD HELP ME"...
and I vomited in my car. Now I am in a deliverance program of my Church and dare to be home alone again, wow!!! I know now that the Bible is no little finger who commands us what to do or not, the Bible exits because we have a caring Father who wants us to keep as far away as possible from the devil. The spirit-world is real, but no one- not even the reikimasters have a clue- of what really is going on.ONLY Jesus Christ can help us! If you are, like me, highly sensitive and start a reiki1 weekend, you're lucky. Because you will know that you are dealing with the devil; if not you will reap years and years fruits of the darkness. If you really would know from whom the reiki power comes and its plans with you, you would, like me start praying to Jesus christ to receive the only TRUE LIGHT. I am going through a deliverance program of my Church right now, I want to be baptized, and my loved ones are looking amazed to all the changes in my life.... God is so great, otherwise this would have ended differently. Kind regards.

[link to www.reikidemons.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14746925
United States
04/20/2012 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

dont you see why so many people are against this nonsense you post. It is YOU who are following the dark

we are trying to tell you, YOU NEED TO WAKE UP.

The deceiver has you, not us. Go inside and ask what is true. The Father is inside you, just ask.

Please wake up soon
oyatek

User ID: 14697429
Russia
04/20/2012 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflagbsflagbsflag "occult yoga"? putin

Last Edited by oyatek on 04/20/2012 12:14 PM
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/20/2012 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
you guys don't understand! There is a battle for your soul, the war in the heavens got brought down to earth when lucifer tricked us into eating of the tree of good and evil. You are caught in this war if you like it or not! All these spiritual activities are dangerous because you are contacting fallen angels which are powerful beings and yes they will make you feel all great inside as this is part of the deception, but should you see through the deception and try to leave these entities or your spiritual guide they will show their true colors. You guys all think that these fallen angels/demons are suppose to be ugly and wicked which they are inside but they are still magnificent heavenly beings which are a million times smarter then our smartest men. We are no match for them that is why we need Jesus to guide us and to trust him with all of heart and not just on our own understanding.

This is a war for your very soul, at least do some research for yourself, I know everyone is anti christian because thats the cool thing to be now of days and thats what the media pushes, for just one second maybe study the other side and call out to Jesus and read those highlighted red quotes in the bible. May you all soften your hearts and find the peace and the TRUTH in Christ Jesus.

This stuff is not new, this stuff comes all the way back from Babylonian Mystery Schools which have been since the reign of Nimrod who was the first to have a world order, the rabbit hole is very deep, just think for yourself and do your own research and come to your own conclusions, just don't jump onto the band wagon of this new spirituality and one with the universe crap and spirit guides.

I pray you will all find the truth, remember exactly what king Solomon said, nothing new is done under the sun, its a vicious circle my friends

Jesus loves you all, no matter your past and what you have done! He will take all your dirt and make you clean and give you joy beyond words can describe! Jesus will change your life for the better!

hf
 Quoting: tee 3194735

+10000!

Yep!!!!

hf

GLP