Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,192 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,001,701
Pageviews Today: 1,670,123Threads Today: 674Posts Today: 12,018
04:35 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

FACT: Kundalini, Reiki is a Demon! Don't Be Deceived!

OpenHeartMonk

User ID: 1275364
Canada
04/25/2012 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: FACT: Kundalini, Reiki is a Demon! Don't Be Deceived!
Lisa*Lisa

it must suck to be run by fear like that
Aether for the Soul
[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1313099
United States
04/25/2012 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hatha yoga is the exercise type. it is not a belief system, or anything demonic. it is a work-out like pilates.

it is perfectly okay for a Christian to practice yoga as long as it is the exercise only method.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12115729
United States
04/25/2012 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to youtu.be]

Jesus loves this nature loving, tree hugging girl just the way I am peace

We could all follow Jesus' example and love each other instead of condemning each other and telling each other how wrong we are.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7554855
Canada
04/26/2012 01:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

Oath: I am no expert on the Bible, so I will not even try to answer your Bible quotes here. Just in the same way that peeps who have not studied the mystical arts should not attempt to offer commentary on them. I very much believe in the man Jesus who by the way during his life on Earth did study in India & Tibet with the Masters. I really have nothing more to say on this thread. I have voiced my opinions because of the outright attack made against us. May you all be well & find peace,understanding, tolerance, compassion in your hearts....because those were the true teachings of Jesus.
 Quoting: ohhappydays

For someone who has nothing to say, you have said an awful lot, and it has been all hateful remarks directed towards Lisa, against Christianity, against the Bible and against the God I believe in.

In fact, I don't recall seeing any post by you that intellectually backs up your conviction that reiki is not demonic.
 Quoting: KoFFee_

Actually it is you that placed focus on Reiki, & ignoring the meditation & yoga that was also attacked. I have no need to prove anything to you because I know about Reiki, therefore I did not attack it by saying it is demonic. Have you had Reiki & been attacked by some demon during the session???? As regards meditation & yoga....both very old practices, even older than Christianity.....monks & nuns & celibate people who devote their lives to a spiritual practice are now deemed demonic. Incredible.

I came back to the thread in the vain hope of presenting a simple meditation vid for Lisa to listen to, but obviously one should not place seed in front of swine, when they are not ready to partake. I tried.

I don't meditate, I've never done yoga and I warn as many people as I can about reiki, kundalini and other eastern philosophies and practices. Reiki is essentially a Buddhist philosophy, therefore, it is not of God. Jesus was not a Buddhist.

As I said before, Jesus is complete in all that He is, who He is, what He does, what He can do and is able to do.

Why anyone needs to go to any other source after coming to Christ makes no sense to me other than it's a deception, it is a lie from the devil and is another tactic of his that he has cleverly derived in order to keep people's eyes off Jesus. He doesn't want you to be saved. He doesn't want you to know the Truth. By veering you onto this path of healing and Christ consciousness and surrounding you with myriads of others who do the same while lending you support, he is able to keep you in his realm of deceit.

As I said, I will continue to pray for you, or I'll put it another way--I will continue to pray against the devil's hold on all those who are being deceived.

It is now known by historians who have traced the life of Jesus that he went to Tibet & studied with the monks there. There is also a theory that he also went to Eygpt & studied at the pyramids & taken initiations there. Personally I see Jesus as a spiritual brother of Buddha.

It could easily be said that your devil is keeping you in a narrow state of mind & surrounded by those of the same ilk in order to prevent you from hearing other truths & so you will be trapped with him forever. You are no greater than I & it may be that you are the ones being deceived. I am always open to the possibility that I am or have been deceived & I certainly have been deceived by people.....but are you willing to be open to examining what you believe & who you trust in???? Staying in a fixed rigged position will cause your soul to create a situation whereby you will be forced to drop your structures around you, but so be it. This is as you wish for yourself.
KoFFee_

User ID: 1373078
United States
04/26/2012 01:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

For someone who has nothing to say, you have said an awful lot, and it has been all hateful remarks directed towards Lisa, against Christianity, against the Bible and against the God I believe in.

In fact, I don't recall seeing any post by you that intellectually backs up your conviction that reiki is not demonic.

Actually it is you that placed focus on Reiki, & ignoring the meditation & yoga that was also attacked. I have no need to prove anything to you because I know about Reiki, therefore I did not attack it by saying it is demonic. Have you had Reiki & been attacked by some demon during the session???? As regards meditation & yoga....both very old practices, even older than Christianity.....monks & nuns & celibate people who devote their lives to a spiritual practice are now deemed demonic. Incredible.

I came back to the thread in the vain hope of presenting a simple meditation vid for Lisa to listen to, but obviously one should not place seed in front of swine, when they are not ready to partake. I tried.

I don't meditate, I've never done yoga and I warn as many people as I can about reiki, kundalini and other eastern philosophies and practices. Reiki is essentially a Buddhist philosophy, therefore, it is not of God. Jesus was not a Buddhist.

As I said before, Jesus is complete in all that He is, who He is, what He does, what He can do and is able to do.

Why anyone needs to go to any other source after coming to Christ makes no sense to me other than it's a deception, it is a lie from the devil and is another tactic of his that he has cleverly derived in order to keep people's eyes off Jesus. He doesn't want you to be saved. He doesn't want you to know the Truth. By veering you onto this path of healing and Christ consciousness and surrounding you with myriads of others who do the same while lending you support, he is able to keep you in his realm of deceit.

As I said, I will continue to pray for you, or I'll put it another way--I will continue to pray against the devil's hold on all those who are being deceived.

It is now known by historians who have traced the life of Jesus that he went to Tibet & studied with the monks there. There is also a theory that he also went to Eygpt & studied at the pyramids & taken initiations there. Personally I see Jesus as a spiritual brother of Buddha.

It could easily be said that your devil is keeping you in a narrow state of mind & surrounded by those of the same ilk in order to prevent you from hearing other truths & so you will be trapped with him forever. You are no greater than I & it may be that you are the ones being deceived. I am always open to the possibility that I am or have been deceived & I certainly have been deceived by people.....but are you willing to be open to examining what you believe & who you trust in???? Staying in a fixed rigged position will cause your soul to create a situation whereby you will be forced to drop your structures around you, but so be it. This is as you wish for yourself.

It's all malarkey and it can't be proven.

This is just yet another lie trying to cast doubt on the resurrection, so people won't believe that Christ was who He said He was.

A lot of people can't make up their mind about Jesus..so they say He was a good man who was very wise.

Scriptures prove otherwise.

In them, Jesus tells the truth of who He is. He is the Savior and it is only by His Blood that any are saved.
His Blood isn't an ordinary Blood. It is untainted.

Your feet have been on the wrong path, and it's wide and leads to destruction.

Nevertheless, prayers will continue for you and many others.
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

"This man really is the Savior of the world!" John 4:42

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6400843
Australia
04/26/2012 03:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Condescending remarks and crodile prayers for all!

Fuck you sneaky little squeaky wheel fakes.

My shit is holier than you will ever be.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6400843
Australia
04/26/2012 03:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
*crocodile*
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14842010
United States
04/26/2012 04:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

It's all malarkey and it can't be proven.

This is just yet another lie trying to cast doubt on the resurrection, so people won't believe that Christ was who He said He was.

A lot of people can't make up their mind about Jesus..so they say He was a good man who was very wise.

Scriptures prove otherwise.

In them, Jesus tells the truth of who He is. He is the Savior and it is only by His Blood that any are saved.
His Blood isn't an ordinary Blood. It is untainted.

Your feet have been on the wrong path, and it's wide and leads to destruction.

Nevertheless, prayers will continue for you and many others.

the above is NOT in the bible. Please post where this is said. the man gave up his body like all who come here do, and old dead blood in a grave doesn't save anybody.

what he did do is leave children behind, and their reproduction did put some very advanced dna into mankind. apparently not enough to have any great effect though. He never stated he was the savior. He was a teacher. you are passing malarkey around.
•••Weltschmerz•••

User ID: 4133000
Germany
04/26/2012 04:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP = Delusional, simple minded and no idea what she is talking about, obviously. Or have you experienced what you preach, first hand? I doubt it.

You are the demon, lisa. Preventing humanity from progression with your BS.
Doomish

User ID: 8052347
United States
04/26/2012 04:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
wow, you are relentless. give us a break and stop cramming your stuff down everyone's throat. if you don't like the thread or the OP, then move along.

give it a rest, k?

thanks in advance.
 Quoting: Salt

Wow. There are so many threads where Christians do the exact same thing. Why is it OK when Christians do it, but unnecessary and "relentless" when others return the favor?

Last Edited by Doomish on 04/26/2012 04:39 AM
Trying to bring GLP together. I'm still collecting flags from posters all over the world. Thread: Official "Flags from around the world" thread. Hoping to get posts from all countries that frequent GLP.

:gratefulsig:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12699481
United States
04/26/2012 05:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
You fear acceding to the fact that you are God Itself incarnate in a three dimensional world.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/26/2012 07:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
You fear acceding to the fact that you are God Itself incarnate in a three dimensional world.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12699481

Its a thought most can't wrap their minds around. I had a moment of lucidity this past summer and was given a choice to accept the complete knowledge, but I wasn't ready for the ride to be over. I mean, if you know all, the game isn't quite as exciting in my opinion.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9271068
United States
04/26/2012 08:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
But in the Bible we can read that Jesus used Reiki,
so it cant be a Demon or Jesus is a Demon too!

You are wrong!
 Quoting: Atom-Boy

Where?I promise it's not in there.I read it every night.And Jesus condemned witchcraft and said He was the only way to the Father.Thanks Lisa,interesting thread for people who care.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/26/2012 08:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
be careful as this site is a psyop, your computer has been infected. google it if you dont believe me.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15090715

So we have demons in our computers now?
ahhh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13790005
Kenya
04/26/2012 08:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
I seen these things here on GLP even had some try deceive with chakras and stuff. I'd never experiment with such stuff. The deeper you go into them the more hard it will be to get out. For us Christians, Jesus is all we need. Trust Him..
hf
Life and Love

User ID: 1164971
United States
04/26/2012 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lisa*Lisa

it must suck to be run by fear like that
 Quoting: OpenHeartMonk

The most fear by far seems to be coming from the OP's detractors, who can't seem to let go of this thread even though they call it malarkey and gibberish.

The "need to be right" is strong with some.

Last Edited by Life and Love on 04/26/2012 08:31 AM
We become like that to which we are devoted. - Choose wisely.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7244743
United States
04/26/2012 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

You are wrong!

Where?I promise it's not in there.I read it every night.And Jesus condemned witchcraft and said He was the only way to the Father.Thanks Lisa,interesting thread for people who care.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9271068

You won't find the word Reiki in there for the same reason you won't find the word Rapture in there. But just because it doesn't call it by name, doesn't mean that is not what they are describing.

Jesus healed people using nothing but energy, did he not? That's called Reiki.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14237283
Canada
04/26/2012 08:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

You are wrong!

You won't find the word Reiki in there for the same reason you won't find the word Rapture in there. But just because it doesn't call it by name, doesn't mean that is not what they are describing.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7244743

JESUS did not use 'energy' to heal.....

in the NAME OF ENERGY.....will do nothing...

dead in the water....

you try it.....NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.

JESUS had the POWER OF GOD....that is why there were so many eyewitnesses to HIS many miracles ....

IT IS THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST that healing miracles are done today.

I have been a witness to many of them!!

The power is in HIS NAME!!
Anonymous Coward
Kenya
04/26/2012 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

You are wrong!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7244743

JESUS did not use 'energy' to heal.....

dead in the water....

you try it.....NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.

JESUS had the POWER OF GOD....that is why there were so many eyewitnesses to HIS many miracles ....

Quoting: AmazingGRACE

Amen AG!

dead in the water....

Lol..

AMEN!
Anonymous Coward
Canada
04/26/2012 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
For all of those naysayers out there.....

the regular Christians on this board, including myself....

are here out of LOVE FOR YOU....

to sound the warning....

to sound the alarm

to point the way to the narrow path to GOD

time is late....

you ALL know that deep inside your hearts...

the midnight hour is upon you....

the servants of the MOST HIGH have come to

lead the way to GOD through JESUS CHRIST.

We see what you don't because our eyes have been opened spiritually...

we are NO DIFFERENT than you, except for ONE THING...

we stepped out in FAITH and found JESUS.

We abandoned our own will for that brief moment and embraced JESUS......kind of like stepping out off a cliff.... JESUS caught us!

You all see in the physical....so you CAN'T understand what we talk about....

however, if you take that leap of faith, like we did.... you WILL find the FATHER and JESUS....

your eyes and ears will be open to the truth and YOU WILL THEN UNDERSTAND!

Take that leap of faith if your heart is being spoken to....even it just a little! I did....and my TRUE life begin!

It starts small.....but you will start to see the hand of GOD in your life.....NO JOKE!!

Cry out to HIM now and ask HIM to show HIMSELF to you....it is a cry of faith that HE exists....HE will honor it...

Don't wait....

We are living in prophetic times which calls for a prophetic faith.

peace, my friends,
ag
Anonymous Coward
Kenya
04/26/2012 09:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

to sound the warning....

to sound the alarm

time is late....

We abandoned our own will for that brief moment and embraced JESUS......kind of like stepping out off a cliff.... JESUS caught us!

however, if you take that leap of faith, like we did.... you WILL find the FATHER and JESUS....

Take that leap of faith if your heart is being spoken to....even it just a little! I did....and my TRUE life begin!

It starts small.....but you will start to see the hand of GOD in your life.....NO JOKE!!

Cry out to HIM now and ask HIM to show HIMSELF to you....it is a cry of faith that HE exists....HE will honor it...

Don't wait....

peace, my friends,
ag

Amen!
Peace to you AG
Anonymous Coward
Kenya
04/26/2012 09:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP = Delusional, simple minded and no idea what she is talking about, obviously. Or have you experienced what you preach, first hand? I doubt it.

You are the demon, lisa. Preventing humanity from progression with your BS.
 Quoting: •••Weltschmerz•••

Lemme guess you must be the Angel then huh? All your hate towards Lisa makes her the more blessed to endure insults for the Lords sake trying to get the truth to those she can she shall surely have her reward in heaven.. As for you, well, you must have alot of hate for the truth and what's good i wouldn't want that rubbing off on me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3014137
Taiwan
04/26/2012 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
This stuff is all witchcraft, all of it. Kundalini, Reiki, Astral travel, OBE, tarrot cards, spirit guides, all of it is witchcraft.

500 Year Old Mystery Revealed: The Kundalini Slumber and The Shekinah - Michael Hoggard : I don't endorse the first half regarding "the shekinah" because I haven't researched that, but I do endorse the second half regarding the Kundalini demon.

Below is the testimony of Mike Shreve, this is part 1 of 8. The other parts are available on youtube. Here is a link [link to video.godlikeproductions.com]

From occult yoga to Jesus Christ- My strong testimony!

Exposing the Dangers of Reiki

sorry Lisa ...but you are dumber than dumb.... get real stop the bible bashing on glp.. you have no idea about reality.....

The Dangers of Reiki Exposed part 1- This is part 1, the other parts are available on youtube. Here is a link [link to video.godlikeproductions.com]

Former Spiritualist testimony (1 of 2) - Spiritualism - Spirit guides - Meditation - OBE : The other part is available to watch on youtube, here is the link [link to video.godlikeproductions.com]

Quoting: Lisa*Lisa
Anonymous Coward
Canada
04/26/2012 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

to sound the warning....

to sound the alarm

time is late....

Don't wait....

peace, my friends,
ag

Amen!
Peace to you AG
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13790005

peace to you and your family as well!!

hf
Anonymous Coward
Canada
04/26/2012 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lisa...you disappeared from the fire you started here, leaving your friends holding the bag, so to speak. but whatever.

Lisa, I forgive you...please take care of your health.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2063190
United States
04/26/2012 10:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just take all of the labels and throw them in the ash barrel.

When you're in a state of fear about something, it means that you're not understanding it.

When you're not understanding something within God's Creation, it means you're ignorant to what needs to be understood.

When you're in a state of fear, of misunderstanding, and of ignorance, it means that your being-ness is further away from God.

When you reach a state of being in peace with all other perspectives that on the onset may have been threatening to you, because YOU did not understand them, that's when you will be closest to God.

------
KoFFee_

United States
04/26/2012 10:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Proverbs 1:7 declares, “The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge.”

Until we understand who God is and develop a reverential fear of Him, we cannot have true wisdom.

True wisdom comes only from understanding who God is and that He is holy, just, and righteous.
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
Anonymous Coward
Canada
04/26/2012 10:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just take all of the labels and throw them in the ash barrel.

When you're in a state of fear about something, it means that you're not understanding it.

When you're not understanding something within God's Creation, it means you're ignorant to what needs to be understood.

When you're in a state of fear, of misunderstanding, and of ignorance, it means that your being-ness is further away from God.

When you reach a state of being in peace with all other perspectives that on the onset may have been threatening to you, because YOU did not understand them, that's when you will be closest to God.

------
 Quoting: BOWMAN

Beautiful & so well stated.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1106916
United States
04/26/2012 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lisa...you disappeared from the fire you started here, leaving your friends holding the bag, so to speak. but whatever.

Lisa, I forgive you...please take care of your health.

I didn't go anywhere, I just have nothing else to say. If you want to continue beating a dead horse here, you're welcome to, but I dont see the point in doing it myself.

I can see in your posts a massive inner war inside of your mind and heart. It's painfully obvious to me, whether or not you want to admit it. One minute you're ranting and raving, and the next minute you're posting phony love and light messages to me. You're struggling and fighting against it with everything you got. That tells me that deep down inside of yourself you know that what you've heard here is the truth and you're trying like crazy to fight against it.

You have received a witness for the truth and what you do with it from this point forward is entirely up to you.

I just wish you would take it to the Father in prayer and seek out the truth, not lies that you want to hear so you can continue doing what you want to do. I'm talking about the truth, the real truth and nothing but the truth. Your soul is at stake here, eternity is a long time and I wish for you to be part of God's Kingdom because the alternative is beyond your worst nightmare.

Well, my back is killing me, nothing more for me to add. You have a good day Ohhappyday. I truly wish that you would really have a happy day and accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior and free yourself from this lies and deceptions.

I wish the best for you, and I truly mean that.

Peace.
KoFFee_

United States
04/26/2012 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
"See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit,
according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ."

Colossians 2:8

GLP