Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,323 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 528,360
Pageviews Today: 874,270Threads Today: 294Posts Today: 5,059
10:21 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

FACT: Kundalini, Reiki is a Demon! Don't Be Deceived!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1538758
United States
04/27/2012 09:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: FACT: Kundalini, Reiki is a Demon! Don't Be Deceived!
The mindset that fueled the Crusades is still very much alive and well. That mindset, which is to eliminate (fight against) that which behaves differently from the cultural norm, might not be as gruesome as the bloody massacres that took place on the battlefields of yore, but can people be wounded by the subtle judgements of others over this digital battlefield? I see it in these kinds of threads here and there.

If you're wounding others in this way, it means that your ego has control of your mind. It's a self check and a self assessment that is required to recognized and heal this kind of behavior.

Gods Creation isn't an either/or deal. It's ALL inclusive, not exclusive. He didn't set it up so that people who were born in the West had the advantage and that those who were born in the East were at a disadvantage. Why would God favor one geography over the other? The truth is, is that the spirit and meaning of the teachings of Christ manifest in other cultures. It may manifest with different words and different symbols, but if you let fear of that which is different from YOUR norm lead you (your ego), you're going to miss the point AND the opportunity to 'seek him out' as per what the Bible instructs us to do.

hf

------
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13790005
Kenya
04/27/2012 09:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lisa...you disappeared from the fire you started here, leaving your friends holding the bag, so to speak. but whatever.

Lisa, I forgive you...please take care of your health.
 Quoting: ohhappydays

I didn't go anywhere, I just have nothing else to say. If you want to continue beating a dead horse here, you're welcome to, but I dont see the point in doing it myself.

I can see in your posts a massive inner war inside of your mind and heart. It's painfully obvious to me, whether or not you want to admit it. One minute you're ranting and raving, and the next minute you're posting phony love and light messages to me. You're struggling and fighting against it with everything you got. That tells me that deep down inside of yourself you know that what you've heard here is the truth and you're trying like crazy to fight against it.

You have received a witness for the truth and what you do with it from this point forward is entirely up to you.

I just wish you would take it to the Father in prayer and seek out the truth, not lies that you want to hear so you can continue doing what you want to do. I'm talking about the truth, the real truth and nothing but the truth. Your soul is at stake here, eternity is a long time and I wish for you to be part of God's Kingdom because the alternative is beyond your worst nightmare.

Well, my back is killing me, nothing more for me to add. You have a good day Ohhappyday. I truly wish that you would really have a happy day and accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior and free yourself from this lies and deceptions.

I wish the best for you, and I truly mean that.

Peace.
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

clappa
You try save someone from drowning and what do they do, try pull you in with them.. Let those who want truth receive it and those who don't remain as they choose.
Doomwaffles

User ID: 15053014
Belgium
04/27/2012 09:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
The mindset that fueled the Crusades is still very much alive and well. That mindset, which is to eliminate (fight against) that which behaves differently from the cultural norm, might not be as gruesome as the bloody massacres that took place on the battlefields of yore, but can people be wounded by the subtle judgements of others over this digital battlefield? I see it in these kinds of threads here and there.

If you're wounding others in this way, it means that your ego has control of your mind. It's a self check and a self assessment that is required to recognized and heal this kind of behavior.

Gods Creation isn't an either/or deal. It's ALL inclusive, not exclusive. He didn't set it up so that people who were born in the West had the advantage and that those who were born in the East were at a disadvantage. Why would God favor one geography over the other? The truth is, is that the spirit and meaning of the teachings of Christ manifest in other cultures. It may manifest with different words and different symbols, but if you let fear of that which is different from YOUR norm lead you (your ego), you're going to miss the point AND the opportunity to 'seek him out' as per what the Bible instructs us to do.

hf

------
 Quoting: BOWMAN

I only partially agree
If christian values manifest in other cultures, some of wich have existed before christianity itself ...then how can they be christian values ?
I have flaws, I was just as surprised as you when I found out!

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15154549
United States
04/27/2012 09:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
The ONLY scriptures that matter are:

Love God with all your heart: Love thy neighbor as thyself

The Kingdom of God is WITHIN

Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/27/2012 09:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

------

I only partially agree
If christian values manifest in other cultures, some of wich have existed before christianity itself ...then how can they be christian values ?
 Quoting: Doomwaffles

That's not what I said though.

Remember, there was no such thing as 'Christianity' in the time when Christ was teaching.

One of the more important lessons he attempted to teach, was to not allow anyone to get between yourself and God. Yet, that's EXACTLY what a part of the role of religion does.

------
Doomwaffles

Belgium
04/27/2012 10:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

------

I only partially agree
 Quoting: Doomwaffles

That's not what I said though.

Remember, there was no such thing as 'Christianity' in the time when Christ was teaching.

One of the more important lessons he attempted to teach, was to not allow anyone to get between yourself and God. Yet, that's EXACTLY what a part of the role of religion does.

------

I suppose religion wishes to be the middle man, the conduit between man and God
Because religions have their spokespeople, every religion has their spokespeople, who may even have their own agenda that may be far from pious.
I understand that. That is why it is better to enclose religion in your heart, if you adhere to one instead of the word by its spokespeople. Some even believe every word that comes out of their own mouths, as long as they have an audience.
I try ... try very hard, not to judge people by their religion, but that does not mean I don't question some religion in itself. Wich then gets taken as a personal attack on who ever is currently advocating said religion (any religion).

I personally prefer to think of it that every human being as wishes for him or herself : don't get killed, prosper , be happy and when possible, extend that luck to your own family and loved ones.
Wich I find noble goals. But one mans freedom is another mans prison.
When all are coming to the table, speaking from their hearts rather than their wallet ... it would be an ideal world.

Sorry,
I was ranting

you did make an excellent point

WuDStefoto

User ID: 14961217
Belgium
04/27/2012 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
The ONLY scriptures that matter are:

Love God with all your heart: Love thy neighbor as thyself

The Kingdom of God is WITHIN

Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15154549

GOOOOOOOD : )))))))

+1000000000 xD
These dayz through THA REAL RAP (element of hip-hop)
-> (THERE iS NO REAL RAP ON TV or RADiOs) <-
is the only way youths listen to
the Prophets !!!

PROOF -> CAN YOU CATCH iT???

[link to www.youtube.com]

rememba: FEAR iS THA MiND-KiLLAH

LiGHT = iNFORMATiON ;D

peace2daUNIVERSE
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1190661
Australia
04/27/2012 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

And Jesus never said this... This is Dogma presented by the Catholic Chuurch and copied by most unthinking Protestants.

Jesus the one you allegedly worship said this

Mark 7:7-9 Their worship is a farce, for they teach man-made ideas as commands from God.

For you ignore God’s law and substitute your own tradition.”

Then he said, “You skilfully sidestep God’s law in order to hold on to your own tradition.

Jesus the one you allegedly worship said these things.

Mark 10:18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

Jesus states don't call me good ONLY GOD is good!
This is an outright separation of Jesus and GOD isn't it? Jesus said it!

John 5:37 Jesus says "And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape."

Noone has seen GOD and yet Jesus/GOD was sitting in front of them... How can this be?

John 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

If no man has seen GOD at any time then is Jesus being GOD lying?

John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

He assends to GOD. They are separate!

John 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

So the father is greater than Jesus so how can Jesus be GOD? If they were the same wouldn't they be equal?

Matthew 26:39 “And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.”

Was he praying to himself? If Jesus was GOD he wouldn't have said this!

John 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

Both have life in themselves... Why does Jesus separate what is supposedly the same?

John 5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

Without GOD Jesus can do nothing, is another statement of separation. It is GOD's will Jesus seeks not his own. GOD sent Jesus to Earth!

John 5:19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

The son sees the father do things and then emulates GOD? Is the penny dropping yet?

Matthew 6:9 Our Father, which art in Heaven hallowed be thy name.

Was Jesus praying to himself? And isn't heaven supposedly within?

Matthew 27:46 My God, My God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Jesus pleads to know why GOD had foresaken him. If Jesus is GOD this makes no sense at all. Is he pleading with himself asking why he has foresaken himself? So by ignoring this are you saying GOD and Jesus are illogical?

John 17:21-23 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

This defines how Jesus defines "being as one", if we can be one with Jesus and GOD what is he saying here? I can't be Jesus or GOD so when he uses the words as one he is talking in a spiritual sense, being on the same page and understanding, NOT being one entity.

And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

Question: So we can be GOD also? Jesus further explains oneness here!

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

GOD sent his SON (an entity) and the Holy Ghost (another entity) in Jesus' name (a third emtity). GOD doesn;t visit you - the Holy Ghost does!

Luke 12:10 And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven.

So we can speak against JESUS but can't speak against the Holy Ghost as the latter only won't be forgiven? Aren't they one in the same under the trinity?

This makes no sense at all...

Many people here need to study more and actually listen to how Jesus explains his oneness with GOD and our ability to be at one with GOD. It doen't make us all the same being!

Study Time!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward

Scripture was given that is clear in this matter, there are three in heaven the Father, the Word (Christ Jesus), and the Holy Ghost, they are one. I take the word of scripture over the word of any man or spirit, this is how we test the spirits.

Scripture was given showing Christ Jesus making himself of no repute, taking on the form of a servant, the likeness of men, but when he was in the form of God he thought it not robbery to be equal to God. It is not hard to understand why Christ Jesus would say, why do you call me good, there is no one good but God, or pray to the Father, or do many of the things we human christians do. because he humbled himself when he was in the form of a man.

Scripture was given that clearly shows Christ Jesus being called God. I can not make you believe the holy scripture, God will not make you believe the scripture. This is what i believe and scripture backs that belief up in my eyes.

One last scripture showing two of the three in the Godhead.

Matthew 17:4-9

King James Version (KJV)

"Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias."

"While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him."

"And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid."

"And Jesus came and touched them, and said, Arise, and be not afraid."

"And when they had lifted up their eyes, they saw no man, save Jesus only."

"And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying, Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the
 Quoting: Oath

I think I have proven that you just will not follow Jesus' teachings but instead follow man's, any man's as long as it is in the Bible.

So I will let Jesus' OWN words have the final say on matters.

You are making a mistake with scripture. Has your indoctrinated dogma has closed your ears?

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him (GOD) should not perish, but have everlasting life.

It is very clear that the him is GOD who sent Jesus ... NOT Jesus! And this is proven in John 5:24.

John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him (GOD) that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Either John 5:24 is 100% incorrect or you are misreading who the him is in John 3:15 and John 3:16.

John 5:24 is very very specific!

Jesus your alleged GOD sent himself? WOW that is rather illogical but please follow man's dogma, it's your choice!

AND

"Mark 10:18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

This is GOD the master of Universes' son talking and still you will not listen. Amazing!

Are you really a Christian if you totally ignore Jesus' words?
KoFFee_

User ID: 1373078
United States
04/27/2012 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

And Jesus never said this... This is Dogma presented by the Catholic Chuurch and copied by most unthinking Protestants.

Mark 7:7-9 Their worship is a farce, for they teach man-made ideas as commands from God.

Then he said, “You skilfully sidestep God’s law in order to hold on to your own tradition.

Mark 10:18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

John 5:37 Jesus says "And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape."

Noone has seen GOD and yet Jesus/GOD was sitting in front of them... How can this be?

John 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

John 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

So the father is greater than Jesus so how can Jesus be GOD? If they were the same wouldn't they be equal?

Matthew 26:39 “And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.”

John 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

Both have life in themselves... Why does Jesus separate what is supposedly the same?

John 5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

Without GOD Jesus can do nothing, is another statement of separation. It is GOD's will Jesus seeks not his own. GOD sent Jesus to Earth!

John 5:19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

The son sees the father do things and then emulates GOD? Is the penny dropping yet?

Jesus pleads to know why GOD had foresaken him. If Jesus is GOD this makes no sense at all. Is he pleading with himself asking why he has foresaken himself? So by ignoring this are you saying GOD and Jesus are illogical?

John 17:21-23 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

This defines how Jesus defines "being as one", if we can be one with Jesus and GOD what is he saying here? I can't be Jesus or GOD so when he uses the words as one he is talking in a spiritual sense, being on the same page and understanding, NOT being one entity.

And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

GOD sent his SON (an entity) and the Holy Ghost (another entity) in Jesus' name (a third emtity). GOD doesn;t visit you - the Holy Ghost does!

Luke 12:10 And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven.

So we can speak against JESUS but can't speak against the Holy Ghost as the latter only won't be forgiven? Aren't they one in the same under the trinity?

Many people here need to study more and actually listen to how Jesus explains his oneness with GOD and our ability to be at one with GOD. It doen't make us all the same being!

Study Time!

Scripture was given that is clear in this matter, there are three in heaven the Father, the Word (Christ Jesus), and the Holy Ghost, they are one. I take the word of scripture over the word of any man or spirit, this is how we test the spirits.

Scripture was given showing Christ Jesus making himself of no repute, taking on the form of a servant, the likeness of men, but when he was in the form of God he thought it not robbery to be equal to God. It is not hard to understand why Christ Jesus would say, why do you call me good, there is no one good but God, or pray to the Father, or do many of the things we human christians do. because he humbled himself when he was in the form of a man.

Scripture was given that clearly shows Christ Jesus being called God. I can not make you believe the holy scripture, God will not make you believe the scripture. This is what i believe and scripture backs that belief up in my eyes.

King James Version (KJV)

"Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias."

"While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him."

"And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, and were sore afraid."

"And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying, Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the

It is very clear that the him is GOD who sent Jesus ... NOT Jesus!

Jesus your alleged GOD sent himself? WOW that is rather illogical but please follow man's dogma, it's your choice!

"Mark 10:18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

This is GOD the master of Universes' son talking and still you will not listen. Amazing!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1190661

Where does Jesus say, explicitly, "I am not good"? Show me, because that verse definitely does not say what you imply. More deception!

Let's read the verses surrounding the one you listed:

17 As Jesus started on his way, a man ran up to him and fell on his knees before him. “Good teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

18 “Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good—except God alone.

19 You know the commandments: ‘You shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony, you shall not defraud, honor your father and mother.’”

20 “Teacher,” he declared, “all these I have kept since I was a boy.”

21 Jesus looked at him and loved him. “One thing you lack,” he said. “Go, sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

22 At this the man’s face fell. He went away sad, because he had great wealth.

That verse does not show Jesus denying His own goodness or His membership of the Godhead, in fact, it does quite the opposite.

What Jesus is essentially saying to the rich young ruler, "Do you know what you are implying? You say I am good; but only God is good; therefore, you realize that you are identifying me with God?" Jesus is hinting at His own deity(since the man called Him "good").

But the point Jesus' reply was not to draw attention to His deity, but to help the rich young ruler understand that in absoluteness, only God is good and that he can have much more with the Lord than legal obedience. He can have a relationship, “treasures in heaven” as it were.

Last Edited by KoFFee_ on 04/27/2012 01:22 PM
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

"This man really is the Savior of the world!" John 4:42

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1109332
United States
04/27/2012 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
This stuff is all witchcraft, all of it. Kundalini, Reiki, Astral travel, OBE, tarrot cards, spirit guides, all of it is witchcraft.

I am a Christian and I love white magick. I understand that powers can be used for good or for evil. I don't think I would be so drawn to witchy subjects if they were harmful for me.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/27/2012 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
He was humble in the fullest sense of the word.

If more people emulated that type of characteristic, imagine what the world could be like.

Cleaving the influences of man from the spirit and meaning of Christ's teaching is a daunting task for most Christians who were born into their shared belief system. The phrase 'shared belief system' implies a social characteristic to religion. Things like peer pressure between Christians is a HUGE factor and a stumbling block when one wants to spiritually discern the truth which is contained in the gospels.

------
Oath
User ID: 12672973
Canada
04/27/2012 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

Study Time!

King James Version (KJV)

I think I have proven that you just will not follow Jesus' teachings but instead follow man's, any man's as long as it is in the Bible.

You are making a mistake with scripture. Has your indoctrinated dogma has closed your ears?

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him (GOD) should not perish, but have everlasting life.

It is very clear that the him is GOD who sent Jesus ... NOT Jesus! And this is proven in John 5:24.

John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him (GOD) that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Either John 5:24 is 100% incorrect or you are misreading who the him is in John 3:15 and John 3:16.

AND

I stand by what the scripture says, they are three and one. The scripture is clear, you either have not read the scripture i have posted or you have and can not understand it.

Believe what you will.

1 John 5:7

King James Version (KJV)

"For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."
Anonymous Coward
Australia
04/27/2012 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

King James Version (KJV)

Where does Jesus say, explicitly, "I am not good"? Show me, because that verse definitely does not say what you proclaim. More deception!

17 As Jesus started on his way, a man ran up to him and fell on his knees before him. “Good teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

19 You know the commandments: ‘You shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony, you shall not defraud, honor your father and mother.’”

21 Jesus looked at him and loved him. “One thing you lack,” he said. “Go, sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

That verse does not show Jesus denying His own goodness or His membership of the Godhead, in fact, it does quite the opposite.

What Jesus is essentially saying to the rich young ruler, "Do you know what you are implying? You say I am good; but only God is good; therefore, you realize that you are identifying me with God?" Jesus is hinting at His own deity(since the man called Him "good").

But the point Jesus' reply was not to draw attention to His deity, but to help the rich young ruler understand that in absoluteness, only God is good and that he can have much more with the Lord than legal obedience. He can have a relationship, “treasures in heaven” as it were.

OMG Koffee how anyone can draw your conclusion is beyond me.

I guess it shows indoctrination and man made dogma works.

You ignore 99% of what Jesus says and misquote the rest.

Never mind...

If jesus is GOD I guess you must believe Jesus and GOD are lying here.
Amy_A

User ID: 1447484
United States
04/27/2012 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
instead of

arguing about everything..

GET SOME USEFUL ''things'' for YOURSELF

and get some POSITIVE energy - its waaaay better !!!

Quoting: WuDStefoto

THIS^

is the most basic

AND BEST WAY

to get PURE ENERGY AND KEEP YOU GOOD

then - you decide what to do with it O_O

but before doing all yogas, reiki & so on

YOU NEED ENERGY ^^

The Sun is Jesus. The SUN is the SON of God because we would not be alive if the Sun was gone. Thanks for the video.

Peace
Amy
KoFFee_

United States
04/27/2012 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Where does Jesus say, explicitly, "I am not good"? Show me, because that verse definitely does not say what you proclaim. More deception!

OMG Koffee how anyone can draw your conclusion is beyond me.

I guess it shows indoctrination and man made dogma works.

You ignore 99% of what Jesus says and misquote the rest.

Never mind...

If jesus is GOD I guess you must believe Jesus and GOD are lying here.
 Quoting: KoFFee_

Personal attacks on me will not diminish the truth from God's Holy Word.

I pray that you become a born again believer so that His Holy Spirit will reveal the truth to you.
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/27/2012 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
If Jesus returned in cognito so to say, so many Christians wouldn't recognize him and would call him demonic and a heretic. Jesus wanted people to know how much power they possessed. The Roman Catholic church and other PTB didn't want people to have this knowledge. For with the knowledge that we are all divinely powerful, they wouldn't be able to control us. So many of Jesus' teachings were not included in the canons of the Bible, such as the gospel of Thomas. Jesus taught about reincarnation, and having our own connection within to the divine. Of course people are going to say this isn't in the bible (well yeah, because then people would know there is nothing to fear and wouldn't have to listen to the so called authorities). You don't have to believe me. All you need to do is ponder these things in your heart and then honestly and sincerely ask within to know if this is true.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12115729

THIS ^^^

Why do you people keep quoting scripture when it is just the way the PTB have been controlling you and your ancestors for generations?

Ask to be filled with LOVE, go inside and see if this is true. YOU HAVE A DIVINE CONNECTION WITHIN which can guide you with every decision if your ego doesnt get in the way.
humanrace
User ID: 14710962
United States
04/27/2012 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm not an avid believer in Kundalini, but apparently it can be done wrong, and opened up while unprepared, which seems to lead to a vast number of symptoms:

"fear[24]
anxiety[24]
depersonalization[20]
intense positive or negative emotions[20]
spontaneous slowing or speeding of thoughts[20]
spontaneous trance states[24]
experiencing oneself as larger than the physical body[20]
experiences of paranormal consciousness[23]"

Maybe the people in the video who tried it did it wrong? scratching
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7148275

Yeah, but i think people get that way because they become ungrounded. They should be fine if the use grounding techniques or a crystal such as black tourmaline (the best), black obsedian, tiger eye, and jet.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/27/2012 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Earlier today when I was working out I felt an unusual pain in my upper back/shoulder area. So I did an emotion code healing on myself - which removes trapped emotions.

I check myself for trapped negative emotions every week - they are thought to fester and cause all kinds of pains that can grow into disease and cancer.

anyway I muscle tested and got that it was conflict.
so I removed the trapped emotion conflict.

I asked if there are anymore trapped emotions and found a trapped emotion of

HATE
which I have never found on myself before

but it wasnt mine, it didnt belong to me, it was generated by someone on GLP.

I have removed the trapped emotion HATE - FROM ME

well this is the only thread I have been on today, so if this hate has caused me to feel a slight pain, OMG what is it doing to the person who created it, who is sitting there reading these threads seething with such emotion?!

you can bs me all you want, but my pain is gone. How are you doing?

Please stop with the negative emotions and fill up with LOVE before your body cant take any more...
KoFFee_

United States
04/27/2012 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Earlier today when I was working out I felt an unusual pain in my upper back/shoulder area. So I did an emotion code healing on myself - which removes trapped emotions.

I check myself for trapped negative emotions every week - they are thought to fester and cause all kinds of pains that can grow into disease and cancer.

HATE

well this is the only thread I have been on today, so if this hate has caused me to feel a slight pain, OMG what is it doing to the person who created it, who is sitting there reading these threads seething with such emotion?!

Please stop with the negative emotions and fill up with LOVE before your body cant take any more...

Earlier today, I got down on my knees and prayed to Almighty God and thanked Him for giving me another day.

I prayed for everyone on GLP and for protection from the evil one. I prayed that eyes will be open to the truth of His Word and that He use me as His servant to spread the Good News of the Gospel. I prayed that the devil, in the name of Jesus, loosens his hold on those who are being deceived.

More was said and much praise was given to Him. I asked Him to place forgiveness in my heart as He has forgiven me. I prayed this all in the name of His Son, my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ and through the power of the Holy Spirit.

Then, His scripture came to my mind:

"This is the day the Lord hath made, I will REJOICE and be glad in it"

And I am!

Doomwaffles

Belgium
04/27/2012 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

HATE

Earlier today, I got down on my knees and prayed to Almighty God and thanked Him for giving me another day.

I prayed for everyone on GLP and for protection from the evil one. I prayed that eyes will be open to the truth of His Word and that He use me as His servant to spread the Good News of the Gospel. I prayed that the devil, in the name of Jesus, loosens his hold on those who are being deceived.

More was said and much praise was given to Him. I asked Him to place forgiveness in my heart as He has forgiven me. I prayed this all in the name of His Son, my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ and through the power of the Holy Spirit.

Then, His scripture came to my mind:

"This is the day the Lord hath made, I will REJOICE and be glad in it"

And I am!

and that is a good thing

amenz

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15171097
Italy
04/27/2012 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
This stuff is all witchcraft, all of it. Kundalini, Reiki, Astral travel, OBE, tarrot cards, spirit guides, all of it is witchcraft.

I am a Christian and I love white magick. I understand that powers can be used for good or for evil. I don't think I would be so drawn to witchy subjects if they were harmful for me.
 Quoting: ZenKim

What does the Bible say about it? We can't trust ourselves, but we can trust God's Word.
hf
WuDStefoto

Belgium
04/27/2012 06:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: ZenKim

well said ZenKim

only one thing - you really have NO need of religion to realize there's good/evil ;DD
the Prophets !!!

LiGHT = iNFORMATiON ;D

peace2daUNIVERSE
WuDStefoto

Belgium
04/27/2012 06:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
instead of

arguing about everything..

GET SOME USEFUL ''things'' for YOURSELF

and get some POSITIVE energy - its waaaay better !!!

THIS^

is the most basic

AND BEST WAY

to get PURE ENERGY AND KEEP YOU GOOD

then - you decide what to do with it O_O

but before doing all yogas, reiki & so on

YOU NEED ENERGY ^^

The Sun is Jesus. The SUN is the SON of God because we would not be alive if the Sun was gone. Thanks for the video.

Peace
 Quoting: Amy_A

hehehe another one : ))) THANK YOU much love to you

its really time THOSE WHO KNOW - TO HELP SPREAD THIS LITTLE PIECE OF KNOWLEDGE - if you care for others, I do.. maybe strange for big part of GLP - but I do care - and that's why I do what I do .. AND I WONT STOP WONT QUIT ; ))))))
the Prophets !!!

LiGHT = iNFORMATiON ;D

peace2daUNIVERSE
WuDStefoto

Belgium
04/27/2012 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
If Jesus returned in cognito so to say, so many Christians wouldn't recognize him and would call him demonic and a heretic. Jesus wanted people to know how much power they possessed. The Roman Catholic church and other PTB didn't want people to have this knowledge. For with the knowledge that we are all divinely powerful, they wouldn't be able to control us. So many of Jesus' teachings were not included in the canons of the Bible, such as the gospel of Thomas. Jesus taught about reincarnation, and having our own connection within to the divine. Of course people are going to say this isn't in the bible (well yeah, because then people would know there is nothing to fear and wouldn't have to listen to the so called authorities). You don't have to believe me. All you need to do is ponder these things in your heart and then honestly and sincerely ask within to know if this is true.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12115729

THIS ^^^

Why do you people keep quoting scripture when it is just the way the PTB have been controlling you and your ancestors for generations?

Ask to be filled with LOVE, go inside and see if this is true. YOU HAVE A DIVINE CONNECTION WITHIN which can guide you with every decision if your ego doesnt get in the way.

wooord up to BOTH of you guys

that's what Im doing/sharing - with the Sungazing ;DD

tiny tiny part of THIS HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE..

first to aquire energy (people do NOT realize[CUZ NO SEE] what's outside on the streets in modren days)

much love and peace for you guys : ))
the Prophets !!!

LiGHT = iNFORMATiON ;D

peace2daUNIVERSE
KoFFee_

United States
04/27/2012 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

500 Year Old Mystery Revealed: The Kundalini Slumber and The Shekinah - Michael Hoggard : I don't endorse the first half regarding "the shekinah" because I haven't researched that, but I do endorse the second half regarding the Kundalini demon.

Below is the testimony of Mike Shreve, this is part 1 of 8. The other parts are available on youtube. Here is a link [link to video.godlikeproductions.com]

From occult yoga to Jesus Christ- My strong testimony!

Exposing the Dangers of Reiki

The Dangers of Reiki Exposed part 1- This is part 1, the other parts are available on youtube. Here is a link [link to video.godlikeproductions.com]

Former Spiritualist testimony (1 of 2) - Spiritualism - Spirit guides - Meditation - OBE : The other part is available to watch on youtube, here is the link [link to video.godlikeproductions.com]

KoFFee_

United States
04/27/2012 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

500 Year Old Mystery Revealed: The Kundalini Slumber and The Shekinah - Michael Hoggard : I don't endorse the first half regarding "the shekinah" because I haven't researched that, but I do endorse the second half regarding the Kundalini demon.

Below is the testimony of Mike Shreve, this is part 1 of 8. The other parts are available on youtube. Here is a link [link to video.godlikeproductions.com]

The Dangers of Reiki Exposed part 1- This is part 1, the other parts are available on youtube. Here is a link [link to video.godlikeproductions.com]

Former Spiritualist testimony (1 of 2) - Spiritualism - Spirit guides - Meditation - OBE : The other part is available to watch on youtube, here is the link [link to video.godlikeproductions.com]

Oops, forgot this one--creepy kundalini kriyas:

WindyMind

User ID: 7244814
United States
04/27/2012 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
hiding

Last Edited by WindyMind on 04/28/2012 01:56 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7554855
Canada
04/27/2012 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

HATE

Thank you for sharing that. We are indeed in a time where our thoughts, words & actions will manifest results much faster than before. All the more reason we need to be aware of our thoughts, & feelings towards others......feelings of love, compassion for anothers suffering, anger, hate, joy, will all result in a karmic repurcussion good or bad. What we put out, we get back. Be careful in these times. We are heavily challenged now to be focused & aware since there are so many types of distractions, some are deliberately thrown our way in order to throw us off balance & have knee jerk reactions. I'm totally guilty of this, & I'm equaly guilty of feeling someone else's suffering when I read their words & respond with compassion. I have much work to do on myself, a flawed human I am....the lessons never end.hf
Anonymous Coward
Australia
04/27/2012 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

King James Version (KJV)

AND

I stand by what the scripture says, they are three and one. The scripture is clear, you either have not read the scripture i have posted or you have and can not understand it.

Believe what you will.

1 John 5:7

King James Version (KJV)

"For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."

Of course you stand by the man's views stated in scrpture that you have quoted.

That's exactly the point.

If Jesus said it you ignore it, if man said it, you trust it.

Sorry but that is not how it is meant to be.

Time after time Jesus places GOD over himself and time after time you Trinitarians just won't listen.

Here is a simple test for you... Count how many times you have quoted a man from the Bible, and then count how many times you have quoted Jesus

Then do the same with my comments.

OOPS I only quote Jesus' precise words!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7554855
Canada
04/27/2012 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Oops, forgot this one--creepy kundalini kriyas:

That last vid has no volume, so its anyone's guess what's going on with that woman. It is some other unrelated condition.

GLP