Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,899 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 351,769
Pageviews Today: 579,325Threads Today: 196Posts Today: 3,473
08:02 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

FACT: Kundalini, Reiki is a Demon! Don't Be Deceived!

KoFFee_

User ID: 1373078
United States
04/27/2012 09:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: FACT: Kundalini, Reiki is a Demon! Don't Be Deceived!
This stuff is all witchcraft, all of it. Kundalini, Reiki, Astral travel, OBE, tarrot cards, spirit guides, all of it is witchcraft.

500 Year Old Mystery Revealed: The Kundalini Slumber and The Shekinah - Michael Hoggard : I don't endorse the first half regarding "the shekinah" because I haven't researched that, but I do endorse the second half regarding the Kundalini demon.

Below is the testimony of Mike Shreve, this is part 1 of 8. The other parts are available on youtube. Here is a link [link to video.godlikeproductions.com]

From occult yoga to Jesus Christ- My strong testimony!

Exposing the Dangers of Reiki

The Dangers of Reiki Exposed part 1- This is part 1, the other parts are available on youtube. Here is a link [link to video.godlikeproductions.com]

Former Spiritualist testimony (1 of 2) - Spiritualism - Spirit guides - Meditation - OBE : The other part is available to watch on youtube, here is the link [link to video.godlikeproductions.com]

Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

Quoting: KoFFee_

Oops, forgot this one--creepy kundalini kriyas:

[link to www.youtube.com]

That last vid has no volume, so its anyone's guess what's going on with that woman. It is some other unrelated condition.
 Quoting: ohhappydays

There is no audio, but there are comments below the video, which you can view when you watch it on youtube.
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

"This man really is the Savior of the world!" John 4:42

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
Oath
User ID: 12672973
Canada
04/27/2012 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

I think I have proven that you just will not follow Jesus' teachings but instead follow man's, any man's as long as it is in the Bible.

So I will let Jesus' OWN words have the final say on matters.

You are making a mistake with scripture. Has your indoctrinated dogma has closed your ears?

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him (GOD) should not perish, but have everlasting life.

It is very clear that the him is GOD who sent Jesus ... NOT Jesus! And this is proven in John 5:24.

John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him (GOD) that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Either John 5:24 is 100% incorrect or you are misreading who the him is in John 3:15 and John 3:16.

John 5:24 is very very specific!

Jesus your alleged GOD sent himself? WOW that is rather illogical but please follow man's dogma, it's your choice!

AND

"Mark 10:18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

This is GOD the master of Universes' son talking and still you will not listen. Amazing!

Are you really a Christian if you totally ignore Jesus' words?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1190661

I stand by what the scripture says, they are three and one. The scripture is clear, you either have not read the scripture i have posted or you have and can not understand it.

Believe what you will.

1 John 5:7

King James Version (KJV)

"For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1190661

Of course you stand by the man's views stated in scrpture that you have quoted.

That's exactly the point.

If Jesus said it you ignore it, if man said it, you trust it.

Sorry but that is not how it is meant to be.

Time after time Jesus places GOD over himself and time after time you Trinitarians just won't listen.

Here is a simple test for you... Count how many times you have quoted a man from the Bible, and then count how many times you have quoted Jesus

Then do the same with my comments.

OOPS I only quote Jesus' precise words!
 Quoting: Oath 12672973

The scriture is our defence, you would just love for true believers to push aside the Bible so you could drive false teaching further into the body of Christ Jesus. Same old, same old, not going to happen.

2 Timothy 3:15-17

King James Version (KJV)

"And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus."

"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:"

"That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works."
WKundalini Reiki Positive C
User ID: 9582349
United States
04/27/2012 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
The demons are within
If you want the demons in
Then they shall be let in
No Matter what you call it
Mind Matter bisquick batter judging swiftly
Slow Down stop moving to fast because you will
Not See the demons are you and me
Mirror your reflection to break the Mirror
To step into the mirror beyond the demons
Then back to reality where the demons
Are free from you
Real Energy Inside Kicking In Kundalini
A Natural Universal Energy Pure
No Don't Emphasive Minds Oh Nose
Know whatever you want to watchamacallit
Break off a piece of the Kit Kar Bar
An Let them Demons free from the TV
Zaaaap
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3836669
Indonesia
04/27/2012 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Oops, forgot this one--creepy kundalini kriyas:

[link to www.youtube.com]

That last vid has no volume, so its anyone's guess what's going on with that woman. It is some other unrelated condition.

There is no audio, but there are comments below the video, which you can view when you watch it on youtube.

Txgal?...is that you5a?
KoFFee_

United States
04/27/2012 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mystical experiences, such as those that can occur when one practices kundalini and reiki, is a denial of the Bible.
It denies the Bible’s teaching that all men are lost sinners separated from God, that salvation is only through faith in the blood of Christ, and that God alone is God.

Those that practice kundalini and reiki believe it will draw them closer to God, when, in fact, it will do the opposite.

We are all lost sinners “all corrupted in their inner heart” and deceived by the devil, until we believe in salvation through Christ and have been born again.

Those who do not believe on Christ and submit to God’s Word in the Bible are those who have no light (Isaiah 8:20) and have a deceived and desperately wicked heart (Jeremiah 17:9). They are dead in trespasses and sins (Ephesians 2:1), controlled by the devil (Eph. 2:2), “having no hope, and without God in the world” (Eph. 2:12).
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7554855
Canada
04/27/2012 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mystical experiences, such as those that can occur when one practices kundalini and reiki, is a denial of the Bible.
It denies the Bible’s teaching that all men are lost sinners separated from God, that salvation is only through faith in the blood of Christ, and that God alone is God.

Those that practice kundalini and reiki believe it will draw them closer to God, when, in fact, it will do the opposite.

We are all lost sinners “all corrupted in their inner heart” and deceived by the devil, until we believe in salvation through Christ and have been born again.

Those who do not believe on Christ and submit to God’s Word in the Bible are those who have no light (Isaiah 8:20) and have a deceived and desperately wicked heart (Jeremiah 17:9). They are dead in trespasses and sins (Ephesians 2:1), controlled by the devil (Eph. 2:2), “having no hope, and without God in the world” (Eph. 2:12).

There you are Koffee sitting on your throne, looking your nose down on all the sinners around the world. What demon controls your thoughts Koffee??? Because everything you speak is not from your own inner wisdom or that of the Prime Creator. Your inspiration comes from a usurper of truth & of the Pure Divine Light of the Prime Directive. Perhaps I'm speaking over your head, sorry. Jesus taught the people only the basics, he knew that they could not comprehend the higher esoteric truths. Just like the New Age Movement being infiltrated by the dark side, so has the translations of the original teachings of Jesus.
KoFFee_

United States
04/27/2012 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

There you are Koffee sitting on your throne, looking your nose down on all the sinners around the world. What demon controls your thoughts Koffee??? Because everything you speak is not from your own inner wisdom or that of the Prime Creator. Your inspiration comes from a usurper of truth & of the Pure Divine Light of the Prime Directive. Perhaps I'm speaking over your head, sorry. Jesus taught the people only the basics, he knew that they could not comprehend the higher esoteric truths. Just like the New Age Movement being infiltrated by the dark side, so has the translations of the original teachings of Jesus.

As I said, personal attacks on me will not diminish the truth that comes from God's Word. Truth always does prick the heart.

Anonymous Coward
Canada
04/27/2012 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

You fail to understand that people who's Kundalini has arisen & those who practice the healing modalities as well as other esoteric practices have long sense bypassed the need for your Bible. They set their sights on higher wisdom teachings.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
04/27/2012 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

As I said, personal attacks on me will not diminish the truth that comes from God's Word. Truth always does prick the heart.

Not a personal attack, just calling you out on your BS.
KoFFee_

United States
04/27/2012 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

You fail to understand that people who's Kundalini has arisen & those who practice the healing modalities as well as other esoteric practices have long sense bypassed the need for your Bible. They set their sights on higher wisdom teachings.

Your relentless replies show that you are still bothered by this.

It's sad that you cast away or "bypassed" God's Holy Word and have no need for it--it is where I get all my understanding from. There is no higher wisdom or teaching than what is written in His Book and if anyone believes that they can find it elsewhere--they are being duped by the devil.

Ask the Lord Jesus into your heart, ask for forgiveness of your sins, repent and receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit. If you are truly sincere in your repentance and have done this, then let's see what happens in how and what you believe.

Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Job 28:28 And he said to man,’Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom, and to turn away from evil is understanding.’”

Proverbs 15:12 A scoffer does not like to be reproved; he will not go to the wise.

Matthew 7:26-27 “… And everyone who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell, and great was the fall of it.”

I continue to pray for you.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1313099
United States
04/27/2012 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

daddy buy that horse for ya darlin? shit, i used to kick the shit outta girls like you in high school just outta general principle. bet you are all clique-oriented and image-is-everything for ya. i am so grateful that God has made a big change in my life. ppl like you help me practice patience, tolerance, and radical acceptance of really messed up people.
OpenHeartMonk

User ID: 1275364
Canada
04/27/2012 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh no, kundalini!!!!

i don't understand it so it must be a demon

educate yourself: [link to www.aypsite.org]
Aether for the Soul
[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
Canada
04/27/2012 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

daddy buy that horse for ya darlin? shit, i used to kick the shit outta girls like you in high school just outta general principle. bet you are all clique-oriented and image-is-everything for ya. i am so grateful that God has made a big change in my life. ppl like you help me practice patience, tolerance, and radical acceptance of really messed up people.
 Quoting: Salt

crazy
Anonymous Coward
Canada
04/27/2012 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's sad that you cast away or "bypassed" God's Holy Word and have no need for it--it is where I get all my understanding from. There is no higher wisdom or teaching than what is written in His Book and if anyone believes that they can find it elsewhere--they are being duped by the devil.

Ask the Lord Jesus into your heart, ask for forgiveness of your sins, repent and receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit. If you are truly sincere in your repentance and have done this, then let's see what happens in how and what you believe.

Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Job 28:28 And he said to man,’Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom, and to turn away from evil is understanding.’”

Proverbs 15:12 A scoffer does not like to be reproved; he will not go to the wise.

Matthew 7:26-27 “… And everyone who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell, and great was the fall of it.”

Your god is greater than the Prime Directive (Source) (I AM), ok then....whatever you say.
KoFFee_

United States
04/27/2012 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh no, kundalini!!!!

Quoting: OpenHeartMonk

Are you serious? I have understanding and have no fear for "greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world". 1 John 4:4

Demonic beings are not fools, they are extremely intelligent, ancient and deviant manipulators of God's truth.

You are being warned, OPEN YOUR EYES TO THE TRUTH, in Jesus' name.

KoFFee_

United States
04/27/2012 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Your god is greater than the Prime Directive (Source) (I AM), ok then....whatever you say.

Sorry, but did you intend for me to laugh at that--Prime Directive (Source)--because that's funny!

The great I AM is God Almighty, our Creator, who sent His Son to this sinful world to save all of you from your sins.

But the god of this world has blinded you and set you on a path of "enlightenment", where everything is beautiful, love and light. That is how he entices, with candy. And I'm sure it's enjoyable, it has to be so he can keep you in his fold and to keep your eyes off Jesus.

Turn to Jesus, He is the only Way.

OpenHeartMonk

Canada
04/27/2012 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh no, kundalini!!!!

Are you serious? I have understanding and have no fear for "greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world". 1 John 4:4

Demonic beings are not fools, they are extremely intelligent, ancient and deviant manipulators of God's truth.

your god does seem to be rather fond of threats
Aether for the Soul
KoFFee_

United States
04/27/2012 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh no, kundalini!!!!

Explain yourself.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6814516
United States
04/27/2012 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Question - is reiki the only way to spiritual healings? Does the Holy Spirit also allow certain individuals the gift of healing through prayer?

I would appreciate anyone with extensive reiki knowledge to respond to this question.

I guess what I am asking is this -- I know a Christian person who clearly has the gift of healing through prayer. Does the healing all come from one source?

or are there different sources who can provide this healing power?
Doomish

User ID: 8052347
United States
04/28/2012 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

What an incredibly judgmental and hurtful thing to say.

You must be so proud of yourself for shallowly insulting someone who doesn't agree with you.

Yeah, that grace of God took the judgment right out of you.
Trying to bring GLP together. I'm still collecting flags from posters all over the world. Thread: Official "Flags from around the world" thread. Hoping to get posts from all countries that frequent GLP.

:gratefulsig:
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/28/2012 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

You must be so proud of yourself for shallowly insulting someone who doesn't agree with you.

Quoting: Doomish

how ironic. i guess you missed happy days judgmental insulting rant against Koffee right above that.
Doomish

United States
04/28/2012 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

how ironic. i guess you missed happy days judgmental insulting rant against Koffee right above that.

Remind me where she told KoFFee she would have kicked the shit out of her when she was younger "just outta general principle".

I missed that part.
Trying to bring GLP together. I'm still collecting flags from posters all over the world. Thread: Official "Flags from around the world" thread. Hoping to get posts from all countries that frequent GLP.

Anonymous Coward
United States
04/28/2012 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

Remind me where she told KoFFee she would have kicked the shit out of her when she was younger "just outta general principle".

I missed that part.

no she prefers verbal assault. when I was younger and encountered abusive people who come from privilege so they value nothing and nobody- a spoiled little princess brat who look down their nose at everyone and think they are better than everyone on the planet, i would bulldog them when they bullied or hurt my friends.

grown up since then. thanks the the Most High God.
the point is, there was a time that if she talked like that to people she would get her ass kicked.
OpenHeartMonk

Canada
04/28/2012 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
oh no, kundalini!!!!

Explain yourself.

lol, settle down missy!

your quote:

"You are being warned, OPEN YOUR EYES TO THE TRUTH, in Jesus' name"

..is a threat on behalf of your god

and i've noticed that many christians share similar sentiments: "one of these days you're going to get proven WRONG and then boy oh boy you'll be sorry!"

it's delusional to be living in the past or the future because those do not exist -- they are made up fictions of the mind and richly coloured by transient and largely unaware emotional states

all we really have is right now
Aether for the Soul
WindyMind

User ID: 7244814
United States
04/28/2012 12:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
hiding

Last Edited by WindyMind on 04/28/2012 01:57 PM
Doomish

United States
04/28/2012 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

I missed that part.

no she prefers verbal assault. when I was younger and encountered abusive people who come from privilege so they value nothing and nobody- a spoiled little princess brat who look down their nose at everyone and think they are better than everyone on the planet, i would bulldog them when they bullied or hurt my friends.

grown up since then. thanks the the Most High God.
the point is, there was a time that if she talked like that to people she would get her ass kicked.

Oh, so that's what made it moral and right.

Thanks for the clarification.

Anonymous Coward
United States
04/28/2012 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
no its not right or moral. Jesus saved her ass and she should thank Him.

lol
KoFFee_

United States
04/28/2012 12:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

Explain yourself.

lol, settle down missy!

your quote:

"You are being warned, OPEN YOUR EYES TO THE TRUTH, in Jesus' name"

..is a threat on behalf of your god

and i've noticed that many christians share similar sentiments: "one of these days you're going to get proven WRONG and then boy oh boy you'll be sorry!"

it's delusional to be living in the past or the future because those do not exist -- they are made up fictions of the mind and richly coloured by transient and largely unaware emotional states

all we really have is right now

putin

Oh brother, I simply asked to
explain yourself. Sheesh!

I think you read some emotions in
those two words that were not there.

It's a warning, not a threat.

Anonymous Coward
Canada
04/28/2012 12:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

Obviously you have not read from page 1 of all the attacks & insults that I & others have endured on this thread. Those ones who are so very good at being judge/jury of others without an evidence cannot tolerate when they are questioned about their claims. they resort to posting passages from the bible & threats of "not being save", repent....etc. Ego runs amok here.

As far as who I am & your outrageous stupid remarks about being a spoiled brat, & Daddy buying me the horse........you have no idea about my childhood & oh....by the way.....my avatar is just an avatar....its not me.chuckle
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13192291
Canada
04/28/2012 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Religion have caused most of the problems on earth.hypocrites that don't practice what they preach.And worship a god of vengefulness and war

GLP