Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 3,104 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,092,313
Pageviews Today: 2,052,208Threads Today: 976Posts Today: 18,107
10:05 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

FACT: Kundalini, Reiki is a Demon! Don't Be Deceived!

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1106916
United States
04/20/2012 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: FACT: Kundalini, Reiki is a Demon! Don't Be Deceived!
It was a familiar spirit not Samuel, I saw gods ascending out of the earth (we know what comes out of the earth), Saul perceived that it was Samuel (it was not Samuel).

1 Samuel 28:5-7

King James Version (KJV)

"And when Saul saw the host of the Philistines, he was afraid, and his heart greatly trembled."

"And when Saul enquired of the LORD, the LORD answered him not, neither by dreams, nor by Urim, nor by prophets."

"Then said Saul unto his servants, Seek me a woman that hath a familiar spirit, that I may go to her, and enquire of her. And his servants said to him, Behold, there is a woman that hath a familiar spirit at Endor."

1 Samuel 28:9-14

King James Version (KJV)

"And the woman said unto him, Behold, thou knowest what Saul hath done, how he hath cut off those that have familiar spirits, and the wizards, out of the land: wherefore then layest thou a snare for my life, to cause me to die?"

"And Saul sware to her by the LORD, saying, As the LORD liveth, there shall no punishment happen to thee for this thing."

"Then said the woman, Whom shall I bring up unto thee? And he said, Bring me up Samuel."

"And when the woman saw Samuel, she cried with a loud voice: and the woman spake to Saul, saying, Why hast thou deceived me? for thou art Saul."

"And the king said unto her, Be not afraid: for what sawest thou? And the woman said unto Saul, I saw gods ascending out of the earth."

"And he said unto her, What form is he of? And she said, An old man cometh up; and he is covered with a mantle. And Saul perceived that it was Samuel, and he stooped with his face to the ground, and bowed himself."

Those dead are sleeping not running around as spirits.

1 Corinthians 15:51-55

King James Version (KJV)

"Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,"

"In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

"For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality."

"So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory."

"O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?"

No speaking to the dead, it is not the dead you are speaking to (Necromancy).

Deuteronomy 18:10-12

King James Version (KJV)

"There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch."

"Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer."

"For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee."

I would say God took Moses and his body to heaven (not into the earth to be brought back up like Samuel)

Jude 1:9

King James Version (KJV)

"Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee."

Luke 9:30-31

King James Version (KJV)

"And, behold, there talked with him two men, which were Moses and Elias:"

"Who appeared in glory, and spake of his decease which he should accomplish at Jerusalem."
 Quoting: Oath

It's awesome to see you constantly posting the scriptures. Keep it going!

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1542334
United States
04/20/2012 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lisa is 100% correct. All those that attack Christianity will either bend their knee to our father or burn in hell. It's never too late to ask forgiveness for your sins and get right with God. I have rebuked demons in the name of Jesus. You can too but u must stop your sinning and ask God yourself.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14766531

Ahhh the smell of fire and brimestone. It goes so well with BBQ and a beer too. And here you guys are always saying he's a god of love. Which is it?
Oath

User ID: 12672973
Canada
04/20/2012 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Really? Am I the negative one? I invite the readers (whether they post or remain mute) to re-read what I posted. During 6 pages people have critized O.P. saying he/she is an idiotic person who is spreading fear out of ignorance and lack of tolerance to other religions. Than a page or two ago I asked: "really, and what do you really know about Reiki, as a matter of fact who knows something to tell us?" and then your provocative reactions toward O.P became like the ones "offended" by me because I say you don't really know and I kept asking 3 or 4 times and the responses make evidence the naïve attitude of believing the healing comes from Almighty or Universe but can't answer my questions in detail! Or even confused the healings perform from one civilization thinking is the same as other or related with the same beings.

Then another one posted verses of the Bible promoting himself/herself as an agent of Christian whichever church and I asked: "really? What do you think you know about Christ transfiguration?" I could've asked him/her about the witch from Endor and Samuel ghost as well but I prefered not, just to dodge a sub-sub-subtopic.

The issue here is most of you, people, come here to provide your answers like anyone else, but provide an exercise of free thought based upon nothing except ignorance or points of view. Anyone can give a response saying "I believe this or that". I came to say, "really, why so?" and of course, ignorance hurts you deep, down in the marrow. Ignorance is not an insult. It's a fact. Everyone is ignorant in something. Nobody understands everything. I am ignorant in many things. But I don't come here pretending I know about something and making easy and quick criticism about O.P. The fact is few of you even HEARD the videos and the ones who did it, they DON'T WANNA LISTEN OR PAY ATTENTION TO THE FACT MANY HEALERS HAVE BEEN TRICKED AND ARE PASSING THROUGH PERSONAL JEOPARDY DUE TO REIKI.

You can ignore the warnings at will if you want. It's your prerrogative but in doing so you become deceivers as well. To hide important relevant information that could damage people is EVIL and I do warn you now, if some of Reiki healers DO KNOW INDEED IN MANY CASES THERE IS REAL DAMAGE due to whatever practices and you shut up, you're guilty as hell.

That insults you? Well, I'm glad to do it and I'm all ears and eyes if there's someone among you willing to say the truthallthetruthandnothingbutthetruthsohelpyougod.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14472705

It was a Familiar spirit not Samuel, I saw gods ascending out of the earth (we know what comes out of the earth), Saul perceived that it was Samuel (it was not Samuel).

King James Version (KJV)

"And when Saul saw the host of the Philistines, he was afraid, and his heart greatly trembled."

"And when Saul enquired of the LORD, the LORD answered him not, neither by dreams, nor by Urim, nor by prophets."

"Then said Saul unto his servants, Seek me a woman that hath a familiar spirit, that I may go to her, and enquire of her. And his servants said to him, Behold, there is a woman that hath a familiar spirit at Endor."

King James Version (KJV)

"And the woman said unto him, Behold, thou knowest what Saul hath done, how he hath cut off those that have familiar spirits, and the wizards, out of the land: wherefore then layest thou a snare for my life, to cause me to die?"

"And Saul sware to her by the LORD, saying, As the LORD liveth, there shall no punishment happen to thee for this thing."

"Then said the woman, Whom shall I bring up unto thee? And he said, Bring me up Samuel."

"And when the woman saw Samuel, she cried with a loud voice: and the woman spake to Saul, saying, Why hast thou deceived me? for thou art Saul."

"And the king said unto her, Be not afraid: for what sawest thou? And the woman said unto Saul, I saw gods ascending out of the earth."

"And he said unto her, What form is he of? And she said, An old man cometh up; and he is covered with a mantle. And Saul perceived that it was Samuel, and he stooped with his face to the ground, and bowed himself."

King James Version (KJV)

"Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,"

"In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

"For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality."

"So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory."

King James Version (KJV)

"There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch."

"Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer."

"For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee."

I would say God took Moses and his body to heaven (not into the earth to be brought back up like Samuel)

King James Version (KJV)

"Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee."

King James Version (KJV)

"Who appeared in glory, and spake of his decease which he should accomplish at Jerusalem."

Rule one of any attempt to prove your case:

Do not use the document being questioned as the only evidence.

Application:

The major flaw in religion is using the holy books of that religion as the only source of authority. Without additional evidence, it cannot hold up.

There is much mystery in the world. There are things science has yet to explain. This doesn't mean there is an all powerful deity causing it to happen. This doesn't mean there isn't. What it means is that the evidence is inconclusive.

So long as we allow dogma to influence our daily decisions we will forever be slaves of the unknown.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1336854

As a believer in Christ Jesus it is my only source of authority.

2 Peter 1:20-21

King James Version (KJV)

"Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation."

"For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1336854
United States
04/20/2012 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lisa is 100% correct. All those that attack Christianity will either bend their knee to our father or burn in hell. It's never too late to ask forgiveness for your sins and get right with God. I have rebuked demons in the name of Jesus. You can too but u must stop your sinning and ask God yourself.

It would be self betrayal to bend the knee. Why is such a peaceful religion always telling us to submit or suffer? Kinda makes one inclined to stay as far away from religion and its adherents for survival reasons ;)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1336854
United States
04/20/2012 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Really? Am I the negative one? I invite the readers (whether they post or remain mute) to re-read what I posted. During 6 pages people have critized O.P. saying he/she is an idiotic person who is spreading fear out of ignorance and lack of tolerance to other religions. Than a page or two ago I asked: "really, and what do you really know about Reiki, as a matter of fact who knows something to tell us?" and then your provocative reactions toward O.P became like the ones "offended" by me because I say you don't really know and I kept asking 3 or 4 times and the responses make evidence the naïve attitude of believing the healing comes from Almighty or Universe but can't answer my questions in detail! Or even confused the healings perform from one civilization thinking is the same as other or related with the same beings.

Then another one posted verses of the Bible promoting himself/herself as an agent of Christian whichever church and I asked: "really? What do you think you know about Christ transfiguration?" I could've asked him/her about the witch from Endor and Samuel ghost as well but I prefered not, just to dodge a sub-sub-subtopic.

The issue here is most of you, people, come here to provide your answers like anyone else, but provide an exercise of free thought based upon nothing except ignorance or points of view. Anyone can give a response saying "I believe this or that". I came to say, "really, why so?" and of course, ignorance hurts you deep, down in the marrow. Ignorance is not an insult. It's a fact. Everyone is ignorant in something. Nobody understands everything. I am ignorant in many things. But I don't come here pretending I know about something and making easy and quick criticism about O.P. The fact is few of you even HEARD the videos and the ones who did it, they DON'T WANNA LISTEN OR PAY ATTENTION TO THE FACT MANY HEALERS HAVE BEEN TRICKED AND ARE PASSING THROUGH PERSONAL JEOPARDY DUE TO REIKI.

You can ignore the warnings at will if you want. It's your prerrogative but in doing so you become deceivers as well. To hide important relevant information that could damage people is EVIL and I do warn you now, if some of Reiki healers DO KNOW INDEED IN MANY CASES THERE IS REAL DAMAGE due to whatever practices and you shut up, you're guilty as hell.

That insults you? Well, I'm glad to do it and I'm all ears and eyes if there's someone among you willing to say the truthallthetruthandnothingbutthetruthsohelpyougod.

It was a Familiar spirit not Samuel, I saw gods ascending out of the earth (we know what comes out of the earth), Saul perceived that it was Samuel (it was not Samuel).

King James Version (KJV)

King James Version (KJV)

King James Version (KJV)

King James Version (KJV)

King James Version (KJV)

King James Version (KJV)

Rule one of any attempt to prove your case:

Do not use the document being questioned as the only evidence.

Application:

The major flaw in religion is using the holy books of that religion as the only source of authority. Without additional evidence, it cannot hold up.

There is much mystery in the world. There are things science has yet to explain. This doesn't mean there is an all powerful deity causing it to happen. This doesn't mean there isn't. What it means is that the evidence is inconclusive.

So long as we allow dogma to influence our daily decisions we will forever be slaves of the unknown.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1336854

As a believer in Christ Jesus it is my only source of authority.

2 Peter 1:20-21

King James Version (KJV)

"Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation."

"For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost."

I don't recognize your authority or your gods. So, we have reached an impasse.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14764561
United States
04/20/2012 05:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

You are incredibly confused. Religion, especially Christianity has bastardized spiritual concepts for purposes of control by the elite. You have fallen for it. I admire your faith but any religion that condemns no believers to hell is false.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8417061
United States
04/20/2012 05:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

You are incredibly confused. Religion, especially Christianity has bastardized spiritual concepts for purposes of control by the elite. You have fallen for it. I admire your faith but any religion that condemns non believers to hell is false.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14764561

thumbs
Oath

User ID: 12672973
Canada
04/20/2012 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

King James Version (KJV)

King James Version (KJV)

Indeed the very texts you quote indicate Samuel was asked to come and the woman saw Samuel and Saul recognized....

(the entity or gods or ghosts or demons or whatever you wanna call them)

.... as Saul. Now, the topic is very important because the churches are gonna say it was not Samuel but Samuel in quotation marks ("Samuel") and we do not know for sure. The word translated as "gods" or "god" is applied to even Moses in Exodus 7, is applied to God Almighty and false gods and even Christ (when he was accused of blasphemy) quoted Psalms saying some people (judges) were called "gods". It just means powerful, period. So, whatever was seen could be demons disguised as dead people or maybe the whole thing about forbidden witchcraft was because INDEED (as some texts say) the prophecy of these people-gods-ghosts could really happen and is forbidden because it messes around with free will. Certainly the same Moses who is called "god" in Exodus 7, would appear in glory because he already appeared in glory before. The very apostle Paul talked abiut his glory when his face shone like firefly (unless this is not a miracle but the rare St. Elmo's electric charge at the real Sinai wherever it was or an esoteric menaing like many things in the Bible that Fundamentalists can't just imagine).

The very text you quote about transfiguration is what I'm saying exactly. To discuss about Christ's DEATH was something which was still to see forward, hours or days ahead it doesn't matter. That's FUTURE and was forbidden by the Law.

Indeed Judas was writing about MOSES' BODY. And if you care to investigate the source of that verse quoted by Judas, you will understand even better what I posted.

So it was a test then... thumbs
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1506314
Canada
04/20/2012 05:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
This stuff is all witchcraft, all of it. Kundalini, Reiki, Astral travel, OBE, tarrot cards, spirit guides, all of it is witchcraft.

500 Year Old Mystery Revealed: The Kundalini Slumber and The Shekinah - Michael Hoggard : I don't endorse the first half regarding "the shekinah" because I haven't researched that, but I do endorse the second half regarding the Kundalini demon.

Below is the testimony of Mike Shreve, this is part 1 of 8. The other parts are available on youtube. Here is a link [link to video.godlikeproductions.com]

From occult yoga to Jesus Christ- My strong testimony!

Exposing the Dangers of Reiki

The Dangers of Reiki Exposed part 1- This is part 1, the other parts are available on youtube. Here is a link [link to video.godlikeproductions.com]

Former Spiritualist testimony (1 of 2) - Spiritualism - Spirit guides - Meditation - OBE : The other part is available to watch on youtube, here is the link [link to video.godlikeproductions.com]

Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

You're an idiot!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14472705
Brazil
04/20/2012 05:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
About transfiguration:

Whenever a Christian sees this text (Jude 9) they wanna focus on the word “rebuke” related to Satan saying a stupid thing like “Jude 9 is quoting from, or referring back to the similar passage in Zechariah 3:1, 2, since these are the only two places in the Bible that exact phrase *The Lord rebuke thee* occurs and the general circumstances are similar in both cases; the words are spoken by the Lord to Satan.”

In spite of the fact people who live centuries before us (early church writers- Clement of Alexandria, Origen, and Didymus) claim that was a quotation from the book of The Assumption of Moses. I could quote cases in which the king of Babylon is called king of kings and things like that which don’t prove the case. They are turning the blind eye on about the very context of the verses regarding Moses and focusing only in the verb.

The Assumption of Moses, was it written by a Pharisee, is estimated to also date to the 1st century A.D? The matter of fact there is no way of knowing exactly when this pseudepigraphal book was penned and to go even beyond the whole Bible cannon is something to debate about so why focusing on the scriptures alone as if they were the absolute basis of truth? The Catholic church decided the cannon and the Protestants used the very same books of the New Testament and even the SAME ORDER when we know some of them were written in different order.

The incomplete manuscript in Latin (Assumption of Moses) was discovered by Antonio Ceriani in the Biblioteca Ambrosiana in Milan in the mid-nineteenth century and published by him in 1861 manuscript shall be identified with the Testament of Moses because the extant text DOES NOT describe any assumption of Moses to heaven, but simply contains the last exhortations of Moses (thus his testament).

Some ancient writers, including Gelasius (verse 2,21,17) and Origen (De principiis, III,2,1), cite the Assumption of Moses with reference to the dispute over the body of Moses, referred to in the Epistle of Jude 1:9, between the archangel Michael and Satan.

This dispute does not appear in Ceriani's manuscript; this could lend support to the identification of the manuscript with the Testament of Moses, but could also be explained by the text's incompleteness (it is believed that about a third of the text is missing).
An alternative explanation is that Jude is compounding material from three sources:
general Jewish traditions about Michael as gravedigger for the just as Apocalypse of Moses contrast with the accusation by Michael of Azazel in the Book of Enoch • contrast with the angel of the Lord not rebuking Satan over the body of Jeshua in Zechariah 3.

This explanation has in its favour three arguments: (1) Jude quotes from both 1 Enoch 1:9 and Zechariah 3 (2) Jeshua in Zechariah 3 is dead - his grandson is serving as high priest. The change from "body of Jesus" (Greek spelling of Jeshua) to "body of Moses" would be required to avoid confusion with Jesus, and also to reflect the historical context of Zechariah 3 in Nehemiah concerning intermarriage and corruption in the "body" of the priesthood. (3) The example of Zech.3 provides an argument against the "slandering of heavenly beings", since the Angel of the Lord does not do in Zechariah 3 what Michael is reported to do in 1En1

• Based on the literal translation of idioms within the text, it is generally accepted that the extant Latin version is a translation from Greek, with the Greek itself probably a translation from Hebrew or at least a text with considerable Semitic influence. The dispute mentioned between the Archangel Michael and the devil does not suit itself to the doctrinal views of the Sadducees since they denied the existence of angels. (Acts 23:8 states this clearly). Pharisees or some other Jewish group may have ties to this document, but probably not the Sadducees.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/20/2012 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
:knocking3693:
Aruna from the Starts

User ID: 9625463
United States
04/20/2012 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Reiki is a form of RAPE..... ENERGY RAPE...

Think about it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7554855
Canada
04/20/2012 06:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Correction, no one human being is 100% correct. That is one truth you can take to the bank.
Psych

User ID: 903456
Netherlands
04/20/2012 06:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lisa, Lisa, Lisa... You really are an odd one.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7554855
Canada
04/20/2012 06:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Reiki is a form of RAPE..... ENERGY RAPE...

Think about it.
 Quoting: Aruna from the Starts

OMG...you people are scary.

My sympathies....because you live & believe in such ignorance.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14770574
Australia
04/20/2012 06:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Satan is a lying, seducing, deceiver.

Takes one to know one.
Da Purple Chicken

User ID: 12813953
United States
04/20/2012 06:33 PM

Report Abusive Post
:knocking3693:

Dave's not here

[link to www.youtube.com]
“If we are peaceful, if we are happy, we can smile and blossom like a flower, and everyone in our family, our entire society, will benefit from our peace.”
Thich Nhat Hanh, Being Peace

"But ask the animals, and they will teach you,
or the birds in the sky, and they will tell you;
or speak to the earth, and it will teach you,
or let the fish in the sea inform you." - Job 12:7,8

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

revstargazer (at) hotmail.com
Anonymous Coward
Australia
04/20/2012 06:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I expected to be fully attacked and mocked

Expected it, and enjoy it.
christian
Suited up and Armored in Christ!

User ID: 6038128
United States
04/20/2012 06:45 PM

Report Abusive Post
JESUS CHRIST WARNED US OF THESE KINDS OF DECEPTIVE CULTS IN THE LAST DAYS....

WE ARE GIVING YOU THE SAME WARNING..STAY AWAY FROM THE DOCTRINE OF DEMONS WHICH IS KUNDALINI REIKI AND OTHER FORMS OF NEW AGE MEDITATION HOCUS POCUS...

1 JOHN 4:1

Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

Susie

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.....Matthew 6:21
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: Ecclesiastes 3:1
A Voice In The Wilderness

User ID: 1506783
United States
04/20/2012 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nice compilation Lisa.

Perhaps we should go farther and discuss things deeper of which most Christians are completely unaware of. Namely speaking, the occult and pagan roots and meanings behind Chess, Checkers, Playing Cards, Horoscopes, etc...
The Truth About Thread: The FINAL EVENTS Of Bible Prophecy

"We here are of the conviction that the papacy is the seat of the true and real Antichrist." - Martin Luther (Aug. 18, 1520)

"While God has given ample evidence for faith, He will never remove all excuse for unbelief. All who look for hooks to hang their doubts upon will find them. And those who refuse to accept and obey God's Word until every objection has been removed, and there is no longer an opportunity for doubt, will never come to the light" (The Great Controversy, p. 527).

"Jesus did not come to change the law, but he came to explain it, and that very fact shows that it remains, for there is no need to explain that which is abrogated." - Charles Spurgeon

"Jesuit Adam Weishaupt established the modern version of the Illuminati specifically to be a front organization behind which the Jesuits could hide. After being formally abolished by Pope Clement XIV in 1773, the Jesuits used the Illuminati and other organizations to carry out their operations. Thus, the front organizations would be blamed for the trouble caused by the Jesuits."
Bill Hughes (Author of The Secret Terrorists and The Enemy Unmasked)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
04/20/2012 06:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nice compilation Lisa.

Perhaps we should go farther and discuss things deeper of which most Christians are completely unaware of. Namely speaking, the occult and pagan roots and meanings behind Chess, Checkers, Playing Cards, Horoscopes, etc...
 Quoting: A Voice In The Wilderness

No, I won't discuss that because so many things in our world have pagan roots because our ancestors were pagans. Wedding rings, the days of the week...you can go on and on and on.

It would be splitting hairs and accusing my brothers and sisters in Christ, and I'm not about that. That's going into the realm of the Pharisees.

Kundalini is a form of demonic possession. You can't compare that to playing a game of checkers, sorry. It's not even in the same ballpark, and I won't go there.

This thread is to reach unbelievers that are wrapped up heavily into occult deceptions and demonic possession. This is not for finger pointing at my brothers and sisters in christ.
Celt
User ID: 14702587
United States
04/20/2012 06:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
.... what you thought was demons or whatever is the actual feeling of life, you can detect much more around you. So I guess you didn't want to detect the reality, so you asked to be closed by up again. how sad
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14584929

This is a typical comment of someone who hasn't experienced the phenomena. Aggresive creatures appearing and vanishing out of the blue and sudden behavior as if from squizophrenia are not "feelings of life" you, idiot. You better shut up, you know nothing.

You rambling idiot! You are talking to people who have experienced the phenomenon! Most of us posting an argument which contradicts Opie are people who have EXPERIENCE in this sort of thing! Some of us are in proffessions relating to energy healing! What more F-ing evidence do you want? You are blind!
Psych

User ID: 903456
Netherlands
04/20/2012 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lisa, if I may ask...

How old are you and how many cats do you have?
Celt
United States
04/20/2012 07:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
I tend to ignore those that put up a wall of biblical text. It proves they cannot think critically.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14734726

Answer "critically" and objectively the godamn question if you know the answer: what are the entities summoned during Reiki ritual and the question is done to every single CLOWN here that critizes O.P without knowing the Bible and without knowing occultism either or the difference between Christ and "Christianity façade".

It's not necessary to summon entities! Entities, afterall, including your false christian god, are mere personifications of the forces of nature or concepts! When I meditate, Astral project, practice yoga (which involves kundalini) or practice Thai massage, I do not summon any dieties/entities! I personally draw my energy directly from the earth or water. I suppose a fool like you will now claim the earth and water are demons of the devil...well, go shout at a brick wall, for your ignorance holds no power over those of us who use our brains and feel from our souls!
Celt
United States
04/20/2012 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I tend to ignore those that put up a wall of biblical text. It proves they cannot think critically.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14734726

Answer "critically" and objectively the godamn question if you know the answer: what are the entities summoned during Reiki ritual and the question is done to every single CLOWN here that critizes O.P without knowing the Bible and without knowing occultism either or the difference between Christ and "Christianity façade".

And BTW, I know very well about both christianity and occultism/paganism, so don't start. Christ literally means annointed one, fyi...many are annointed into spiritual paths, but that doesn't make them the equivallent to god or better than others.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
04/20/2012 07:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lisa, if I may ask...

How old are you and how many cats do you have?
 Quoting: Psych

ROFL
Celt
United States
04/20/2012 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

I've asked the question for a whole page by now. I'm, doing it again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again ad infinitum: IS THERE SOMEONE HERE WHO KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT THE ENTITIES SUMMONED IN REIKI OR NOT????????????????? Otherwise your posts are irrelevant and elevator climbing up to ignorance and bla-bla-bla of deserved right to post whatever and be ignored afterwards.

The Source of healing energy is the only entity that heals. You probably know it as "God".
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 710885

Okey, if that's the case, could you answer why the HEALER suffers persecutionof specific entities which are not "God" after a while?

The healer can suffer energy depletion if they practice too much. there are no demons involved in Reiki at all, its merely the realignment of the energy fields that everyone has and it has nothing to do whatsoever with religion. There are visible and invisible dark energies also that enjoy attacking anyone of the light and will do so. Some reiki masters do not always detect them, and banish them. I have found reiki masters that have no concept of demonic energies, and others who have some idea but have no spiritual know how to banish them.

Even people who are kundalini activated may not know how to sense dark energy and deal with it. These too are attacked. They just stand out like a sore thumb.

there are masters of dark energy out there that have a lot of tricks in their own knowledge to harm those who haven't learned to defend.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14584929

Very well said. In a meditation I was doing once, I was attacked, and nearly gave up, but I felt like "No! You are not going to bully me!" And I threw all of my energy at this "being" for lack of a better word, and it backed off! It's simpler than it sounds, and that was a learning experience for me, and because I didn't give in, I overcame and turned it into a positive learning experience.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
04/20/2012 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Kundalini is a form of demonic possession.

No. No it's really not.

I don't blame you for being deathly afraid of it though :-)

Now, you toddle off and have one of your patented chats with Jesus and leave the Kundalini to the big boys and girls.
Celt
United States
04/20/2012 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
The woman in the yoga testimony is not me, I'm not that young or pretty anymore.

Those are the Youtube titles of the videos in the original post. I put each title above each video so that you can copy and paste that title into youtube search and pull up the videos since GLP removes the youtube postings and changes it to their own video channel.

Some of those videos have more then one part. You can type the title of the video into youtube and pull up the other parts that way if you want to see all of the parts or get more information about the video.

To the people that said I "ran away", I didn't run anywhere. I had lunch and then took a nap. I said that I wasn't going to moderate this thread, and I meant it.

There isn't anything for me to say, the video's gave the testimony, it's not debatable.

Those who are honest hearted will watch, pray about it, and start to research on their own. I'm also here to help if anyone has a sincere question.

To the 7 or 8 pages of comments that are hateful and ugly, well........that's what happens when you call a spade a spade. Demons hate to be exposed. Those who practice witchcraft have demons inside of them that influence them. Sorry guys, it's just the truth, and I will tell the truth in the hopes of helping someone else.

John 15:19 "If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you."

Peace to all, I encourage each and every one of you to atleast think about what you're doing. Pray to your Father in Heaven and ask Him. Search for the truth.

PS. Thanks to the Brazilian poster who is a warrior for the truth.

Peace and love.......through the Lord Jesus Christ.

hf

I resent your comment, for it is a blatant lie! There are no demons within me, and IMO, someone else said it right when they wrote that there is a fine line between good and evil which runs through the middle of every heart.
I have chosen not to allow evil to rule me. I do not adhere to the lies of any religion, but rather to be open and allow myself to seek truth from within and from all around me. BTW, talking with spirits is no different that talking to the lving. It is what you make of it. You can let others control you, or you can choose to be in control of your own body/mind/spirit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14472705
Brazil
04/20/2012 07:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
JESUS CHRIST WARNED US OF THESE KINDS OF DECEPTIVE CULTS IN THE LAST DAYS....

WE ARE GIVING YOU THE SAME WARNING..STAY AWAY FROM THE DOCTRINE OF DEMONS WHICH IS KUNDALINI REIKI AND OTHER FORMS OF NEW AGE MEDITATION HOCUS POCUS...

1 JOHN 4:1

Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

Quoting: christian

As a matter of fact Christ warned us about people saying they are talking things on his behalf or using his name but with their deeds they prove they are not Christians, and history showed us Catholic church did Crusades and Holy Inquisitioin with terrible weapons of torture (shown in History Channel documentaries) and also the Protestants involved in almost every single war since the times of Christ).

Christ meditated in the desert and he allowed himself to be tempted by Satan, a real creature and not something evil within himself (unless we think is Budha sort of surrendering of ego, which I don't think it is for reasons too long to explain). Check Leviticus (16 I think, if my memory doesn't betray me) about the scapegoat offered to demon Azazel for the sins of the whole Is Ra El). Scapegoat sent to the same desert which Isaiah says is the dwelling os satyrs and goat-men demon creatures related to Lillith....

GLP