Government workers shouldn't have to pay taxes

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3850631
United States
04/21/2012 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Government workers shouldn't have to pay taxes
Our salaries are paid for by the tax payers. Paying taxes is just like us giving money back to our employer.

People who work in the private sector don't give money from their paycheck back to their employer every year. It doesn't make any sense.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1389579
United States
04/21/2012 11:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Government workers shouldn't have to pay taxes
sorry mr biden, you HAVE to pay
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14687519
United States
04/21/2012 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I agree OP.
Hawgzilla

User ID: 11133519
United States
04/21/2012 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Our salaries are paid for by the tax payers. Paying taxes is just like us giving money back to our employer.

People who work in the private sector don't give money from their paycheck back to their employer every year. It doesn't make any sense.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3850631

I think you should pay MORE than the rest of us. Federal/state/welfare recipients produce NOTHING and are a net LOSS. We've reached the tipping point where better than 50% of the population is either employed by some form of government or is suckling from the tit of governement. It's no wonder were in the trouble we're in.

Last Edited by Hawgzilla on 04/21/2012 11:54 PM
Ban guns to "save the children" but killing them in the womb is totally cool......I see; it makes perfect sense now.
HI.Lander

User ID: 13936572
United States
04/21/2012 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

I think you should pay MORE than the rest of us. Federal/state/welfare recipients produce NOTHING and are a net LOSS.
 Quoting: Hawgzilla

You're comparing government employees to welfare recipients??
I'm finally going to stop drinking for good... I'll now only drink for evil.

Today I broke my personal record for most consecutive days lived.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2917913
United States
04/21/2012 11:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
I agree, seems kinda redundant.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14236345
United States
04/22/2012 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
i think that all government employees should have to prove that whatever in the hell it is they are doing is actually worth paying for then get funded by the citizens and not the worthless ass politicians and their monopoly money. and your not paying taxes scheme is not holding any water with me. in my humble opinion 80% of gov jobs are fucking made up positions by made up politicians to promote made up agendas that can all go suck a big one.

put that in your pipe and smoke it
Hawgzilla

United States
04/22/2012 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
i think that all government employees should have to prove that whatever in the hell it is they are doing is actually worth paying for then get funded by the citizens and not the worthless ass politicians and their monopoly money. and your not paying taxes scheme is not holding any water with me. in my humble opinion 80% of gov jobs are fucking made up positions by made up politicians to promote made up agendas that can all go suck a big one.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14236345

I concur.
Ban guns to "save the children" but killing them in the womb is totally cool......I see; it makes perfect sense now.
Biochemky

User ID: 919411
United States
04/22/2012 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2917913

ACs 3850631 and 2917913 are OBVIOUSLY absolute idiots.

Why should only Americans who don't work for the government be responsible to provide the monies that are used to run the government?

Why shouldn't ALL Americans provide monies to support necessary government functions?
Hawgzilla

United States
04/22/2012 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2917913

Why shouldn't ALL Americans provide monies to support necessary government functions?
 Quoting: Biochemky

If they'd be following the constitution, there wouldn't be too many "necessary government functions" to have to fund.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13967411
United States
04/22/2012 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Every citizen is a federal employee.
Hawgzilla

United States
04/22/2012 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Every citizen is a federal employee.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13967411

Depends on what your definition of "is" is.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14375509
Australia
04/22/2012 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Government workers should be paid less, or pay MORE tax, as they earn 40% more than the private sector and do very little for it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4223040
United States
04/22/2012 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Government workers should be paid less, or pay MORE tax, as they earn 40% more than the private sector and do very little for it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14375509

bsflag unless you add "Federal" to the front of Government workers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14375509
Australia
04/22/2012 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14375509

bsflag unless you add "Federal" to the front of Government workers.
 Quoting: CatBTX

All Government workers, are merely WELFARE recipients.....
GodFrequency

User ID: 14804751
United States
04/22/2012 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Damn your a dipshit!

Do you not understand where the taxes go?

Do you not understand that isn't your money, but the money of those who run the Federal Reserve, they only lent it to the government with interest, and of coarse you're going to pay taxes on it, because you are a slave just like the rest of us! It even says on the back of the debt notes you pass, FEDERAL RESERVE! Can you not read plain English, or is the only eyes open the one single eye sitting on top of the fucking pyramid on the back of it. How ironic is that, that the worlds largest pyramid scheme has a picture of a pyramid.

Holy Shit, I can't believe you are such a big dumbass to believe that taxes have anything to do with running this big pile of government shit, this thing is designed to collapse.

There are only 131,000,000 or 131 million workers.
40,000,000 or 40 million are government employed directly, or government contracted, nonetheless these aren't really employed people, these are Governments cost for doing business, and therefore a drain on everyone that actually works to manufacture, produce, create, or service something.

That means for every working citizen in the United States, there share of the national debt is well over 1.5 million dollars with the current debt that our government has, and it's only growing. How is that possible.

All of this in a country whose prosperity, and greatest source of income is consumption! How are we supposed to consume if we're unemployed! 72% of our economy is consumption based. Like dominoes falling, less jobs, less consumers, less consumers, less jobs.

Our second biggest industry, if not the biggest, BANKING, yes we are going to bank our way into prosperity.

Why should anyone pay, whenever the entire tax revenue paid in by the American public isn't even enough to cover the social programs. Welfare, unemployment, medicare, medicaid, food stamps, etc. etc. etc.

If the government can create money out of thin air backed by nothing, hell, why should any of us pay? Why not just print a little bit up for all of us, the way they do the big banks on wall street. Shit, I could run a business too if they just kept shoveling piles of cash on my desk every day I walked in.

This party is fixing to come to an end, I will be extremely happy to see all of the non productive members of society that have lived off of the working class like parasites finally figure that out.

If you don't believe it's coming to an end, just look at what the once free government is morphing it's self into. You will be free and safe behind the prison they are constructing.

Last Edited by GodFrequency on 04/22/2012 12:33 AM
GodFrequency

United States
04/22/2012 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Post office is bankrupt
FDIC is out of money
municipalities nation wide bankrupt
department of transportation a failure
department of labor, ha, obviously a failure
social security running in the red over a year ago, a failure
medicare, out of money another failure
the entire government swimming in a sea of red ink, Uncle Sam is Bankrupt.
We are our own largest buyer of our treasuries, we can't even borrow from others anymore, so we're kiting checks to ourselves.
States from sea to shining sea, bankrupt.
Gold in Fort Knox is gone
Amtrak Bankrupt
NASA going bankrupt
47million plus people on food stamps
Trade deficits for the last 30 years!
Even the mighty Federal Reserve Bank, lent spent or borrowed over 16 trillion dollars, an amount greater, or equal to the entire national debt within the last couple of years. Much of that money was sent to foreign banks, and foreign governments, not to bail them out as most would like to think, but to bribe other nations to hang on to and stay with the dollar.

And the nightmare, of all nightmares, the rest of the world isn't not only buying our treasuries, but they're dumping the dollar, and then the party really comes to an end! Kiss you're gumment job goodbye!

This

Last Edited by GodFrequency on 04/22/2012 12:29 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11868671
United States
04/22/2012 12:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Government workers shouldn't have to pay to park to work in the tax payers buildings!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14828449
United States
04/22/2012 12:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

^ THIS
GodFrequency

United States
04/22/2012 12:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hell, it's easy, if you really want to be free, and not pay taxes, just become an illegal!

You get the same bennies as government workers

Healthcare
food stamps
schooling for the kids

Hell, you don't have to pay taxes, you get paid under the table, and you get to come and go without a passport!

Hell, if you belong to the right drug cartel, our government will even give you free guns!

How fuckin awesome is that!
GodFrequency

United States
04/22/2012 12:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

^ THIS
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14828449

Yes, if they were truly public SERVANTS, then you could fire them, but they're not servants at all, they should call them public parasites, public vampires, public leeches, or public pimps, any of those would be more truthful.
GodFrequency

United States
04/22/2012 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hell, it's easy, if you really want to be free, and not pay taxes, just become an illegal!

You get the same bennies as government workers

Healthcare
food stamps
schooling for the kids

Hell, you don't have to pay taxes, you get paid under the table, and you get to come and go without a passport!

Hell, if you belong to the right drug cartel, our government will even give you free guns!

How fuckin awesome is that!
 Quoting: GodFrequency

Forgot to mention, that they've given an entire park in Arizona to the illegal drug cartels where they have posted do not enter signs for American Citizens, and have sued Arizona for trying to enforce immigration laws.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14798166
United States
04/22/2012 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
they need to pay ALL TAXES GOVT
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1493368
United States
04/22/2012 12:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

I think you should pay MORE than the rest of us. Federal/state/welfare recipients produce NOTHING and are a net LOSS. We've reached the tipping point where better than 50% of the population is either employed by some form of government or is suckling from the tit of governement. It's no wonder were in the trouble we're in.
 Quoting: Hawgzilla

This!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1447583
United States
04/22/2012 12:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Federal government employees already don't pay federal taxes since they're employed by the federal government. If a federal employee is paid $100k by the federal government and that employee pays X% in taxes to the federal government, then that's really the same as said federal employee taking a pay reduction in the first place.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14711760
United States
04/22/2012 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Most government workers are zombies.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1549055
United States
04/22/2012 12:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
You're right OP, Gov workers shouldn't pay taxes. They should pay the US citizens 43% of everything they make to pay restitution for their yearly ass raping.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14813930
United States
04/22/2012 01:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

They shouldn't be allowed to vote either. It is a conflict of interest for a government worker to be able to vote for someone that promises them more money from my pocket.

Just like anyone on public assistance. They should not be allowed to vote until they are off of free handouts from the tax payers.

GLP