Scuba7
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1287215
Australia
04/22/2012 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
What is crazy?
Is crazy hearing voices that tell you what to do?

Is crazy wanting to hurt or kill others?

Is crazy worshiping others?

Or:

Is crazy listening to your heart?

Is crazy analyzing everything?

Is crazy doing a dead-end job that you hate?

Is crazy being in a dead-end relationship with someone you do not love, or with someone who does not love you?

Is crazy settling, and not finding the one?

Is crazy believing there is a one?

Is crazy loving everyone?

Is crazy not believing in love?

Is crazy trusting and believing in everyone?

Is crazy never trusting another soul?

Is crazy believing in a God that you have not personally experienced (faith)?

Is crazy trying to buy your God's compassion?

Is crazy taking your life into you own hands?

Is crazy believing that others can do a better job of running your life than you can?

So what exactly is crazy and what is not? Seems, the only difference between what is crazy and what is not, is what the majority believe. And if the world has gone crazy, then following what the majority believes, well, that is crazy!
Do not take memories of what happened yesterday, into what might happen today.

When love is your greatest weakness, you will be the strongest person in the world.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1515671
France
04/22/2012 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: What is crazy?
Is crazy hearing voices that tell you what to do? YES

Is crazy wanting to hurt or kill others? YES

Is crazy worshiping others? YES

Or:

Is crazy listening to your heart? NO

Is crazy analyzing everything? NO

Is crazy doing a dead-end job that you hate? NO

Is crazy being in a dead-end relationship with someone you do not love, or with someone who does not love you? IT IS IF YOU STAY IN THAT RELATIONSHIP

Is crazy settling, and not finding the one? NO

Is crazy believing there is a one? NO

Is crazy loving everyone? NO

Is crazy not believing in love? NO

Is crazy trusting and believing in everyone? NO

Is crazy never trusting another soul? NO

Is crazy believing in a God that you have not personally experienced (faith)? NO

Is crazy trying to buy your God's compassion? ????

Is crazy taking your life into you own hands? NO

Is crazy believing that others can do a better job of running your life than you can? NO
Scuba7  (OP)

Australia
04/23/2012 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

Is crazy believing in a God that you have not personally experienced (faith)? NO

Is crazy believing that others can do a better job of running your life than you can? NO
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1515671

You get one life and you would waste it in a job that you hate?

You are free to experience God for yourself but you would let others tell you what He wants for you?

You would take control over your own life, but, at the same time, give that control to others? Hmmm, that is a big contradiction, and perhaps you need to look at your life a bit more before you tell others what is, and what is not, crazy!

When love is your greatest weakness, you will be the strongest person in the world.
ajk

User ID: 1114631
United States
04/23/2012 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

You are free to experience God for yourself but you would let others tell you what He wants for you?

You would take control over your own life, but, at the same time, give that control to others? Hmmm, that is a big contradiction, and perhaps you need to look at your life a bit more before you tell others what is, and what is not, crazy!
 Quoting: Scuba7

This, very well put.

I think these days it takes more courage to be "crazy" than to be normal, because the "crazy" people are the ones who do the most living, and are the smartest ones in the end. They make their own path in the world and march to the beat of their own drummer, no matter what anyone else thinks. That should be commended, not shunned.

The sooner we accept we are all different, and have different needs and personalities, the better off humanity will be for it.

People have this expectation that we are in a box which we cannot step outside of, but I say we were not made to be contained, but to be free.

There's a great quote from Fear by Disturbed, it goes this way:

"What exactly does freedom mean, if I'm not free to be as twisted as I wanna be?"

So I'd rather be "crazy", because I wanna be who I am, not someone I'm not just for the sake of others. I wanna live my life, my way on my terms, not someone elses. This is what true freedom is supposed to be, and we would all be richer for knowing that.

Last Edited by ajk on 04/23/2012 12:14 AM
No one is perfect. A babe before walking will first stumble and fall many times but NEVER gives up until he succeeds.

Always remember, ultimately, to never follow any person's belief. Your relationship with God is between you and God.

If nothing else, remember this: religion = subservience, control and conformity, the same template as EVERY government

"Most believers would kill truth if truth threatened their religion." L. K. Washburn

"This crime called blasphemy was invented by priests for the purpose of defending doctrines not able to take care of themselves." Robert Ingersoll

"If anyone wants to know how God feels, it's a warm light as if the sun is poking through dark clouds and lifting your spirits with pure joy."
Agni
User ID: 4277515
United States
04/23/2012 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is crazy hearing voices that tell you what to do?

Not if it's your Higher Self you are communicating with. xmit

Is crazy wanting to hurt or kill others?

Depends - what if they restrained you and made you watch them rape, torture, then murder your wife and children? I'd call that justifiable cause.

Nope.

Or:

Is crazy listening to your heart?

No. In fact, this is often where the most truth comes from. hf

Is crazy analyzing everything?

Not if you're Batman. chuckle

Is crazy doing a dead-end job that you hate?

Yes. Yes it is. Been there, done that, almost lost my mind to it.

Is crazy being in a dead-end relationship with someone you do not love, or with someone who does not love you?

Yes - Love is the only reason you should be in an relationship with anyone.

Is crazy settling, and not finding the one?

No, because if you don't find them in this life you will find them in the next. blwkss

Is crazy believing there is a one?

There is always one special person, one soulmate, one
Beloved out there for you. wink

Is crazy loving everyone?

Nope peace

Is crazy not believing in love?

Yes.

Is crazy trusting and believing in everyone?

No, but that is what is known as gullible.

Is crazy never trusting another soul?

Depends. If the person has had nothing but lies and abuse given them, then no.

Is crazy believing in a God that you have not personally experienced (faith)?

Not if it resonates with you to do so. hf

Is crazy trying to buy your God's compassion?

Yes, because that will rarely, if ever, work.

Is crazy taking your life into your own hands?

If you mean suicide, then yes. There is always a reason to continue living! If you mean not taking shit from anyone else and living the rogue's way of life, then no.

Is crazy believing that others can do a better job of running your life than you can?

Yes. It is your life, not theirs. They will make you an exact duplicate of themselves (though always of a lower status) if you let them.
Scuba7  (OP)

Australia
04/23/2012 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think these days it takes more courage to be "crazy" than to be normal,
 Quoting: ajk

When the majority see themselves as being normal, then yep, it takes a lot more courage to be "crazy" and live your life.

peace

Scuba7  (OP)

Australia
04/23/2012 01:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

Nope.

Quoting: Agni 4277515

Apart from this, I would have to say that you Sir (or Mam), are a good hearted, sensible person.

Much love to you.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1515671
France
04/23/2012 01:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Scuba7

It is not crazy doing a dead-end job. Many people hate their job or see no future in their job, but they still have to put food on the table. It would be crazy to stay at the dead-end job without looking for another job, but a job is a job... not many people find one that they love & can still pay the bills.

Why would it be crazy to believe there is a God. Many people believe there is a God. How did you wind up here if there was no God?

Putting your life in your own hands is not crazy. It is normal. Who's hands would you put them in?

I'm sure someone could possible run my life better than I can. That is why people pay mentors's, trainer's etc... to make them the best.

GLP