God says it is time to come home.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14038453
United States
04/24/2012 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: God says it is time to come home.
I feel that my mission here is to bring people 'to the light' ... had a recurring dream since I was a tiny tot (started when I was two). So I feel like I'm porbably going to have to endure that mess to help those left when the fanblades stop spinning.

What do you think, Borian? Do i have it right?
Borian  (OP)

User ID: 1139038
United States
04/24/2012 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
I feel that my mission here is to bring people 'to the light' ... had a recurring dream since I was a tiny tot (started when I was two). So I feel like I'm porbably going to have to endure that mess to help those left when the fanblades stop spinning.

What do you think, Borian? Do i have it right?
 Quoting: tandym

Keep in mind that Satan is the angel of light. Stear people through your personality and face them the right way. I think your heart is in it and welcome you.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/24/2012 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
I do have one of 'those' personalities. Have been told many times that I am the 'glue'. Thanks. :-)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15008508
Italy
04/24/2012 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I spoke to God tonight and he stressed to pass on that "it is time to come home".

Hope you know what that means.
 Quoting: Borian

Borian  (OP)

United States
04/24/2012 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
I spoke to God tonight and he stressed to pass on that "it is time to come home".

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15008508

/grin. I want to go home too. So much required before I do. Wonderful to meet others like myself.
Borian  (OP)

United States
04/24/2012 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
I do have one of 'those' personalities. Have been told many times that I am the 'glue'. Thanks. :-)

Glue is needed and required. Keep it up, please.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/24/2012 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Glue is needed and required. Keep it up, please.

:-)

Managed to dig up my dream from when I was a kid... Maybe you can see where my interpretation of it comes in!

When I was a child, I had a series of recurring dreams that started when I was very young -- only 2 years old. In these dreams I was in a room with many women, and they were all sitting in chairs, waiting. (I recognize now, as an adult, that we were in the waiting room at an OB/GYN doctor's office, and the women were all pregnant. Which makes sense, because at this period of time, my mother was pregnant with my brother.)

Anyways, while we are in the office, waiting, these large beetles came in (they remind me of the 'scarabs' from the movie The Mummy) through the cracks around the door and they flew around and landed on the women and bit them. One by one the women in the room began to 'fall asleep' or into a coma, and I ran around trying to help them, trying to figure out what to do.

For the first few times I had this dream -- this is as far as it went. Then later when I was a couple of years older, I had the same dream again, but there was a new piece added onto the end -- as I was running around in the room, trying to figure a way out of the building, and I believe I was trying to 'kill' the bugs, I found that in the back corner of the room, there was a door (that had never been there before). I don't recall if I could open it or not at that time -- though after another few times of dreaming this dream, when I got a little older -- I opened the door and found out that it went up to the roof of the building.

I knew that if I could get the women into the 'sunlight' that the light from the sun would make them better & heal them. So I struggled to drag one of the women up onto the roof (I don't recall if she was my mom, or a stranger) and for a few minutes of her laying in the sun (it seemed to be a rosy sky, as if at sunset or dawn) nothing happened... and then finally she began to rouse and I knew then that all of the women would be ok, I only had to bring them up to the roof, into the light -- which I did. I remember feeling joy and waking up and being very happy that I could help them. I had this dream in its entirety one or two more times and then I never had it again.
 Quoting: Tandym's Recurring Childhood Dream
DaddysGirl

User ID: 1343328
United States
04/24/2012 10:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Man, you have no idea how good that is to hear! This 'summer school' has been going on way longer than expected! I want to go Home and never have to come to this nasty 'outhouse' again!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15002939
United States
04/24/2012 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hello Borian,
You mentioned these very words to me as you reponded to me on another thread. (Unfortunately, the postings have disappeared!)

You stated that I knew what you meant. I have to admit, reading these words intially on the other posting, gave me pause. Here, in combination with so many other like minded souls, I feel calm. I would like to ask you if I may, if there is anything specifically I should do or assist with as our time here nears its end.

You know the strange thing is, I do have a kind of 'vibe' about an end time and our other worldly transition. (I think very soon I am going to be diagnosed with something life threatening. I can almost feel it coming 'on' me.)

Thank you for your kindness and response to us all. God Bless You.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14997187
Australia
04/24/2012 11:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lots of people seem to be hearing voices lately...hmm
Borian  (OP)

United States
04/24/2012 11:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hello Borian,
You mentioned these very words to me as you reponded to me on another thread. (Unfortunately, the postings have disappeared!)

You stated that I knew what you meant. I have to admit, reading these words intially on the other posting, gave me pause. Here, in combination with so many other like minded souls, I feel calm. I would like to ask you if I may, if there is anything specifically I should do or assist with as our time here nears its end.

You know the strange thing is, I do have a kind of 'vibe' about an end time and our other worldly transition. (I think very soon I am going to be diagnosed with something life threatening. I can almost feel it coming 'on' me.)

Thank you for your kindness and response to us all. God Bless You.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15002939

Lordy AC, see the irony in this. A faked find on raw info. Your life will continue to develope if you are able to fool others. Didn't work here.
Borian  (OP)

United States
04/24/2012 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lots of people seem to be hearing voices lately...hmm
 Quoting: Phoenix SunGate

The voices I hear sing happiness. The ones I don't are full of sad.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14842010
United States
04/24/2012 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good , Im glad to hear it! Im tired and Im bored and have never felt at home here on this earth.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14063704

It is odd. Looking forward to it.

the big stuff is about to manifest and a lot of you here do get to go home. That was either your FAther FRAgment as part of your higher self, or a guardian angel. Not "god".
Borian  (OP)

United States
04/24/2012 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good , Im glad to hear it! Im tired and Im bored and have never felt at home here on this earth.

the big stuff is about to manifest and a lot of you here do get to go home. That was either your FAther FRAgment as part of your higher self, or a guardian angel. Not "god".
 Quoting: Nobody in Particular

/snicker, if you get to come home, it's God.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/24/2012 11:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

God is the conscious mind of the whole creation. Then their is heirarchy that get called god. You are going home to wherever you came from before you incarnation here. There are many "homes"
Borian  (OP)

United States
04/24/2012 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

God is the conscious mind of the whole creation. Then their is heirarchy that get called god. You are going home to wherever you came from before you incarnation here. There are many "homes"

There is only one home brother. And you seem to be standing in the middle of it insisting there are more rooms. Check you beleif in the light, that shine may not be comming from God. Simply ask for forgiveness, and ask that you help His will. it will trim the problems.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15002939
United States
04/25/2012 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think you are full of beans as well as your own ego!
Borian  (OP)

United States
04/25/2012 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

My own ego says you are a troll. Sitting in your parents house trying to stir shit.

God would love you to come home, but you are too stupid for it, maybe the next time.
Borian  (OP)

United States
04/25/2012 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

My own ego says you are a troll. Sitting in your parents house trying to stir shit.

God would love you to come home, but you are too stupid for it, maybe the next time.

This will likely buy me another ban. It seems to be the hobby of Godlikeproductions.com to ban me for random reasons. Honestly, I love the board, if you want me to donate, banning me every couple of months won't make this happen.
weareallmakebelieve

User ID: 4926169
United States
04/25/2012 02:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Gee Borian why do you have so many haters??

tounge
"Thank you for, making me, feel like I am guilty, making it easy to murder your sweet memory."
Borian  (OP)

United States
04/25/2012 02:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

tounge
 Quoting: weareallmakebelieve

/snicker, tried to send karma, but guessing I'm out. My haters are running the board apparently.

Screw them.
weareallmakebelieve

United States
04/25/2012 02:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

tounge

/snicker, tried to send karma, but guessing I'm out. My haters are running the board apparently.

Screw them.

well I have to say that I lOVE when you get tired of it and speak your mind... makes me laugh at the things you say
afro
"Thank you for, making me, feel like I am guilty, making it easy to murder your sweet memory."
Borian  (OP)

United States
04/25/2012 02:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

tounge

Screw them.

well I have to say that I lOVE when you get tired of it and speak your mind... makes me laugh at the things you say
afro

fistbump bruddah.. A pleasure to see you again.
weareallmakebelieve

United States
04/25/2012 03:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

tounge

Screw them.

afro

fistbump bruddah.. A pleasure to see you again.

rockon

as always, the pleasure is all mine!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12842609
United States
04/25/2012 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Borian, You rockroflhugsbandrockon
This is just to say hello and to say I am very grateful and honored to have met you.
You said once in an earlier thread the other day(and I can quote it here if you like)you said you could not read me for some reason and that I am like you!! That is a great compliment. But I really don't think I am like you-in that I do not have the talent you have. Can you tell me if writing is part of my purpose and besides helping others? You also said to align with God............hmmm fascinating. That makes sense to me.

Take care OH Awesome One. You are truly gifted-even if it comes and goes for a while.....you may be exhausted and need a break from us, the masses hounding you for answers. You are a special soul and thank you for all you have done.

Take care
:)
ghostangel
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/25/2012 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

this is truth, for the stupid there will be another time, they are not yet smart. Organic growth of soul takes a LONG TIME.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15071432
United States
04/25/2012 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where's home?
ORIONX
User ID: 15042873
Canada
04/25/2012 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Patch job to the original TL..
Borian  (OP)

United States
04/25/2012 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where's home?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15071432

It's where you came from. God.
Borian  (OP)

United States
04/26/2012 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Borian, You rockroflhugsbandrockon
This is just to say hello and to say I am very grateful and honored to have met you.
You said once in an earlier thread the other day(and I can quote it here if you like)you said you could not read me for some reason and that I am like you!! That is a great compliment. But I really don't think I am like you-in that I do not have the talent you have. Can you tell me if writing is part of my purpose and besides helping others? You also said to align with God............hmmm fascinating. That makes sense to me.

Take care OH Awesome One. You are truly gifted-even if it comes and goes for a while.....you may be exhausted and need a break from us, the masses hounding you for answers. You are a special soul and thank you for all you have done.

Take care
:)
ghostangel
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12842609

You can be clever, witty, and smart, but without God, you will likely not be right most of the time, at anything. It's the missing ingredient. The only drawback here is you actually have to beleive, pretending will have no effect.

I suggest asking Him to give you what you need the most. I've told this story many times before. I asked the same thing, when I was a flaming athiest, and got my ass kicked for many years, but everything that happened I learned from it. The surprising outcome was I lost all interest in money, and live within my means.

After that, life became stress free. Everything just happens the right way. It all works, and it's fair, and me and my wife get many surprises that enrich our lives daily. I'm not talking about about prayer cards or stuff like that, I'm talking about people comming around to what they should do, and seeing how the little things we do help. Best of luck to you and God Bless. If you have any questions, please let me know.

GLP