Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,081 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,356,398
Pageviews Today: 1,858,245Threads Today: 473Posts Today: 7,982
02:43 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

What if this secret service thing was really a failed coup attempt?

MakesYouWonderFL

User ID: 13063798
United States
04/25/2012 08:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
What if this secret service thing was really a failed coup attempt?
What if what happened in Colombia was really a failed coup against the President of the United States? Not a coup within the Secret Service but an actual coup against the President. An attempt to somehow set him up for a fall. Maybe an attempt to involve him in some kind of illegal behavior which would then be observed and reported. It doesn't make sense to me that so many honorable men in such an honorable and important agency would be involved in something so unprofessional. These men would all have passed one or many lie detector tests during the course of their career. No matter what really happened it seems like the public is being spoon fed a cover up story. The real truth may never be known. I feel for those within the agency who are becoming scapegoats for the failed(?) operation.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15028892
Greenland
04/25/2012 09:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: What if this secret service thing was really a failed coup attempt?
What if what happened in Colombia was really a failed coup against the President of the United States? Not a coup within the Secret Service but an actual coup against the President. An attempt to somehow set him up for a fall. Maybe an attempt to involve him in some kind of illegal behavior which would then be observed and reported. It doesn't make sense to me that so many honorable men in such an honorable and important agency would be involved in something so unprofessional. These men would all have passed one or many lie detector tests during the course of their career. No matter what really happened it seems like the public is being spoon fed a cover up story. The real truth may never be known. I feel for those within the agency who are becoming scapegoats for the failed(?) operation.
 Quoting: MakesYouWonderFL

Honorable?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15027282
United States
04/25/2012 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was thinking the exact same thing. Here's a thought what if Obama is placing his own agents next to him.
dollop of tennessee
User ID: 1300042
United States
04/25/2012 09:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
I figured it was a purge by the Obamanites to get rid of agents not tight lipped enough about seeing Obama and crew overthrow the U.S. Constitution (government).

//
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1493398
United States
04/25/2012 09:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Prez has no shame on his game on. The hookers were probably for him, but he gots busted
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14784968
United States
04/25/2012 09:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
What if...What if ? .... putz was a kind word?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3088261
United States
04/25/2012 09:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
I figured it was a purge by the Obamanites to get rid of agents not tight lipped enough about seeing Obama and crew overthrow the U.S. Constitution (government).

//
 Quoting: dollop of tennessee 1300042

you fools still believe there was ever a country smh. the planet is a slave colony run from the vatican! making slaves feel free was the greatest coup of all time.

GLP