Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,831 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 343,089
Pageviews Today: 541,010Threads Today: 182Posts Today: 2,666
06:49 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Parents , the Ultimate Criminals ?? ... and Their Direct Consequence : Religion , the Ultimate Proof of Stupidity ! No Wonder !

Sandi_T

User ID: 15828781
United States
05/30/2012 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Parents , the Ultimate Criminals ?? ... and Their Direct Consequence : Religion , the Ultimate Proof of Stupidity ! No Wonder !
Just go kill yourself and STFU.

If you hated your life so much, you'd end it. But no, instead you make stupid shit posts claiming how giving you sunshine, laughter, first dates, green grass, dances, roller coasters, rainbows, kittens, puppies, and all the other wonderful and meaningful experiences of this world is "criminal".

If your life is so fucking bad, end it, you moron!

If you're still alive and yet crying about how your parents are criminals for not guaranteeing you an absolutely perfect life, then YOU ARE A LYING HYPOCRITE.

Your life is obviously good enough for YOU TO STILL BE LIVING IT.

Clearly there is something in this world worth the risk to you. Clearly you want something here badly enough to risk not having billions of dollars, not having your perfect 10 mate, risking a war, etc. etc. and all the rest of your pathetic whining.

If it weren't worth the risk to you, YOU WOULD END IT.

What a fucking idiot you are!

You = beat_brick
No more requests in the "Strangest things" thread please. :hf:

Past Lives requests thread: Thread: That Which Once Was: Past Lives
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16995453
Canada
05/30/2012 11:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Parents , the Ultimate Criminals ?? ... and Their Direct Consequence : Religion , the Ultimate Proof of Stupidity ! No Wonder !
Just go kill yourself and STFU.....

If you hated your life so much, you'd end it.

Quoting: Sandi_T

You Must have a great chip on your Parental shoulder or And definetly not seeing the Meaning of Life .

Narrow , tunnel , Short View minds as yours are the cause of Religion and the established 99 % .

The Proof beyound a Shadow of a doubt to your Profile is your Complete inability to prove ANY of my points wrong !

THEREFORE , you , involuntary ( LOL ) , APPROVE of my points !!

Come back if you dare !
Sandi_T

United States
05/31/2012 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

You Must have a great chip on your Parental shouloder or And definetly not seeing the Meaning of Life .

Narrow , tunnel , Short View minds as yours are the cause of Religion and the established 99 % .

The Proof beyound a Shodow of a doubt to your Profile is your Comjplete inability to prove ANY of my point wrong !

Come back if you dare !
 Quoting: Doru

You really are stupid.

I know exactly what the meaning of life is. LIVING IT.

You couldn't be here to whine like the little cunt you are, if your parents had subscribed to the idiotic, moronic, imbecilic idea that you have that says only a perfect life is worth living.

There's no need to "prove" any of your "points" wrong, because they show their own incorrectness.

Parents are the ONLY WAY for children to HAVE LIFE.

And if life was so horrific because of all these risks that you're crybabying about, YOU'D SHOOT YOURSELF.

But no. You cling to life and cry like a little cunt.

Come back if I dare? Are you 10 years old?

Wait. Never mind. I just insulted 10 year olds.

Anonymous Coward
Canada
05/31/2012 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

You Must have a great chip on your Parental shouloder or And definetly not seeing the Meaning of Life .

The Proof beyound a Shodow of a doubt to your Profile is your Comjplete inability to prove ANY of my point wrong !

Come back if you dare !

You really are stupid.

LOL , HOW can the meaning of life be Living it if you will Forget it GUARANTEED when you Die ! I can call you many names in view of your blatant misunderstanding of life ... Come again with Real arguments , infantile mind .
Sandi_T

United States
05/31/2012 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

Come back if you dare !

You really are stupid.

LOL , HOW can the meaning of life be Living it if you will Forget it GUARANTEED when you Die ! I can call you many names in view of your blatant misunderstanding of life ... Come again with Real arguments , infantile mind .

You're a selfish little twit. Who guarantees that you forget it when you die? Been dead a lot, have you? Talked to a lot of dead people?

Life is about living. If you did not want to live, you wouldn't. You cling to this life you hate so much because you didn't get all the goodies. You want it all to be perfect and you're crying like a little bitch because your parents aren't billionaires.

Go make your own billions, you little leech.

Real arguments? Before there can be any real arguments, you'd have to come up with salient points that don't include, "WHAAAAAA MY PARENTS AREN'T BILLIONAIRES AND I MIGHT BREAK A NAIL!! LIFE IS SOOOO TERRIFYING AND RISKY FOR ME!!"

You ungrateful little shit. Every good thing you have or ever will experience is because your parents gave you life.

Your post is filled with pathetic crying because you aren't guaranteed every little thing you want. You're a whiny, pathetic, selfish little twit. You're entitled and you're selfish.

And those are your best qualities...

You're entitled to the perfect life, because you're just a big whiny baby

Oh noes, your parents aren't billionaires. YOU POOR, DOWNTRODDEN little thing.

No internet. No running water. No sunshine. No green grass. No thunderstorms. No roller coasters. Nothing good in your world at all.

Poor sweet baby, your life is so wretchedly hard without billionaire parents and bodyguards.

Cry me a fucking river. rolleyes

Anonymous Coward
Canada
05/31/2012 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

Come back if you dare !

You really are stupid.

You're a selfish little twit. Who guarantees that you forget it when you die? Been dead a lot, have you? Talked to a lot of dead people?

How can I be selfish when I Share with ALL this info ... So you are Deceiving people ...

And about Talkng to dead people , DID you .... I BET you did ....

Again , you present Shallow points , none of the one I presented , come again , please take on ANY points I made , I DARE YOU . Just make sure to quote me ...
Sandi_T

United States
05/31/2012 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
PS, you'd have a hell of a lot better luck with your manifesto if you didn't couch it in such ignorant, stupid terms.

Lots of your points are great ones, but unfortunately, your little manifesto attempts to demonize anyone who isn't a billionaire, demonizes anyone who hasn't corrected all the social ills of the world single-handedly before having children, etc. etc.

Your decent points are utterly lost in your rabid self-centric, entitled wailing and your desire to demonize everyone who has ever had kids.

So really, do just kill yourself. I mean, the world is so risky, and you're not a billionaire, so clearly your life isn't worth living and your parents are criminals for no other reason than not giving you everything you think that you are ENTITLED TO.

This whole entitlement mentality is a disease amongst the young. A rabid cancer that turns you all into self-aggrandizing moralists without an ounce of sense.

Sandi_T

United States
05/31/2012 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
How can I be selfish when I Share with ALL this info ... So you are Deceiving people ...

And about Talkng to dead people , DID you .... I BET you did ....

Again , you present Shallow points , none of the one I presented , come again , please take on ANY points I made , I DARE YOU . Just make sure to quote me ...

Sharing all this info? About all the things that you are personally entitled to and hateful that you weren't handed?

About how ungrateful you are about anything good in your life, because it's not good it's just your entitlement?

I've already taken your entire point... that all parents should single-handedly cure the entire world before giving life to another person. That all of the current generation are entitled to be billionaires, have bodyguards, never experience the tiniest bit of pain or fear, and all parents are evil demonic criminals for not having single-handedly solved all of the ills of the world.

Which of course, is so very easy, as evidenced by the fact that YOU HAVE DONE IT YOURSELF.

You are a self important, [unrealistically] entitled little cunt.

Anonymous Coward
Canada
05/31/2012 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
PS, you'd have a hell of a lot better luck with your manifesto if you didn't couch it in such ignorant, stupid terms.

Funny !

First of all I want to Thank you for conversing !

Yor attitude shows SPANK , an atribute needed to Search for the truth .

Hence I Appreciate your Time .

Now , here is how to Defeat me : you need to point to my faults one at a time so we can split the hairs and make sense of it . Please Procede , I will help you ... :)
Sandi_T

United States
05/31/2012 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

Funny !

Hence I Apprecite your Time .

Now , here is how to Defeat me : you need to point to my faults one at a time so we can split the hairs and make sense of ti . Please Procede ...

I already have. You have some good points, but unfortunately, you are utterly and completely unrealistic.

You think that any person should have cured all social ills before becoming a parent, because for whatever insane reason, people are automatically entitled to a perfect life.

Life isn't perfect. It's never going to be perfect. And there's absolutely no proof at all that you forget everything when you die. None at all. That's your BELIEF that you are trying to pass off as fact.

Now trust me on this one. If anyone could single-handedly fix the world, it would be fixed, because 90% of humanity would LOVE to fix the world.

However, imperfect as it is, this world has countless wonders and beauties to offer.

By your way of meting out "facts", life definitely is its own purpose... from nothing you come, into nothing you go, according to your way of reckoning.

So while you may be risking war or risking gmo foods... this is your only chance at rainbows, kittens, a first kiss, going to a dance, having a glass of wine, looking at the stars, feeling the sun on your face, falling in love, or any of the other literally uncountable joyful life experiences.

Your entire manifesto is predicated upon a flawed premise: the mistaken idea that only a perfect life is a worthwhile one.

So long as you carry that selfish belief, you will continue to make your life miserable and require a scapegoat for your misery.

It's your parents' fault that you aren't happy, you argue, because they haven't fixed everything. It's their fault that you're unhappy, because they haven't given you everything you feel entitled to.

Yet not once do you stop to ask yourself from where true happiness really comes. Stop blaming your parents because you choose to never see the joy in life. That's your personal choice and your personal responsibility.

You are a fool because you believe that happiness can only be found in perfect security, vast wealth, unparalleled health, etc. etc.

Don't blame your parents because you turn your back on the joys of life in favor of obsessing and living in terror of the rest.

There is more well-being in the world than there is suffering. A few children may die at the beach this year, but far, far, far, far more will laugh and play and rejoice there.

It's YOUR personal choice what you focus on, and whom you blame for where your focus is.

Take responsibility. Your parents gave you life, but what you do with it now is YOUR choice. Your parents can only steal your joy if you abdicate it willingly.

Anonymous Coward
Canada
05/31/2012 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

Funny !

Hence I Apprecite your Time .

Now , here is how to Defeat me : you need to point to my faults one at a time so we can split the hairs and make sense of ti . Please Procede ...

I already have. You have some good points, but unfortunately, you are utterly and completely unrealistic.

You think that any person should have cured all social ills before becoming a parent, because for whatever insane reason, people are automatically entitled to a perfect life.

Life isn't perfect. It's never going to be perfect. And there's absolutely no proof at all that you forget everything when you die. None at all. That's your BELIEF that you are trying to pass off as fact.....

Now you coming on-line ...

First of all there is Proof of death : none came back alive . Untill that happends you are having a Losing argument ...

Now , settle down and read slowly my Political Platform The Recipe for a Nation , see link below in my Sig .
There are All of your answers starting with Perpetual Life .

Until youl slowly read The Recipe to the end in all fairness I will call an Amnisty to our argument .
Please , come back with your constructive criticism after Completely read The Recipe , thank you .
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16845121
Portugal
05/31/2012 12:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Too much Sci-Fi in your life?
Sandi_T

United States
05/31/2012 12:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

First of all there is Proof of death : none came back alive . Untill that happends you are having a Losing argument ...

Now , settle down and read slowly my Political Platform The Recipe for a Nation , see link below in my Sig .
There are All of your answers starting with Perpetual Life .

Until youl slowly read The Recipe to the end in all fairness I will call an Amnisty to our argument .
Please , come back with your constructive criticism after Completely read The Recipe , thank you .

There's a lot of proof of people 'coming back alive'. There's a great deal of mounting evidence that reincarnation is true. Furthermore, all that is required for someone to exist is for their awareness to exist. You cannot prove that it ends simply because you can't see the person's body.

Again, though, pretending for a moment that you are correct and all of the evidence to the contrary is wrong... the FACT remains that this is then your only chance to experience anything good... or bad. Anything at all.

Therefor, it is utter selfishness NOT to bring people into this world. Because otherwise, they will never exist and never experience anything at all!

Is your "recipe" yet another manifesto on how you are entitled to a perfect life? Tell me now, cause I'm not interested. I barely managed to get through this one with your self-aggrandizing expectations and entitlements.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16845121
Portugal
05/31/2012 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP = baby even if he doesn't see himself as such (he doesn't).
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1477165
United States
05/31/2012 01:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
You weren't breast fed were you?
Lilbabez33

User ID: 15789862
United States
05/31/2012 01:33 AM

Report Abusive Post
Hey OP I actually read your recipe and it made even less sense then this thread.
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough."
-Albert Einstein
-------------------------------------
--------------​-----------------------
The problem is not the problem, the problem is your attitude about the problem.
----------------------------------------------------​----------------------
"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in a moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul
........................................................​..................
Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank.
Give a man a bank and he can rob the world
.................​....................
"And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand it's meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment." -JFK
........................................................​..................
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17044703
Canada
05/31/2012 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey OP I actually read your recipe and it made even less sense then this thread.
 Quoting: Lilbabez33

That's where I come in to help you !

Let's start with what didn't make sense to you .
If you don't know where to start do it alphabetically ... go ahead !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17044703
Canada
05/31/2012 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

---------------------------

Again, though, pretending for a moment that you are correct and all of the evidence to the contrary is wrong... the FACT remains that this is then your only chance to experience anything good... or bad. Anything at all.

Therefor, it is utter selfishness NOT to bring people into this world. Because otherwise, they will never exist and never experience anything at all!

Obviously you didn't read The Recipe for a Nation ( link below in my Sig ) .

Matter of fact , judging by what your saying , after reading The Recipe you should ask GLP to Pin it permanently .

Do a slow read , and at the end you'll understand why I started this thread about the parents and religion ' package '.

Be prepared to be shocked by the Society that emerges in The Recipe , THAT'S WHERE I bring MY children ....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17079465
Canada
05/31/2012 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Comprehention problems ??

Being a messanger of your own failures should make You Apologise ...

But if you find yourself Talking to yourself or your god finally there is an explanation , so get a gripp and Snap out of the Imaginary Friend scenario :

Autism-God Study Suggests Disorder Makes Belief In Deity Less Likely

Posted: 05/31/2012 9:27 am Updated: 05/31/2012 9:27 am

" .... By: Stephanie Pappas, LiveScience Senior Writer

Published: 05/30/2012 05:07 PM EDT on LiveScience

People who have more traits of autism are less likely to believe in God that those that do not have such traits, according to new research that suggests that belief is boosted by the ability to see into the minds of others.

This ability, often called theory of mind, or mentalizing, is diminished in people with autism spectrum disorders, a cluster of conditions marked by communication and social difficulties.

Because people's beliefs in God are often marked by feelings of having a personal relationship with the deity, prayer and worship may require a sense of what God could be thinking, researchers report Wednesday (May 30) in the journal PLoS ONE.

"Believers intuitively treat gods as intentional agents with mental states who enter into social relationships with humans, using supernatural powers to assuage existential concerns, respond to human desires and monitor their social behavior," the scientists wrote.

Getting personal with God

Brain imaging studies have shown that when people think about God or pray, it activates areas in the brain crucial for theory of mind.

Likewise, as children grow and get better at imagining other people's thoughts and motivations, their explanations for God's thoughts and motivations keep pace, according to research published in 2010 in the journal Child Development. [8 Ways Religion Impacts Your Life] ... more ...

Conclusion : with a 50 % Divorce Rate World Wide and Lonlines as a major Society Status , no wonder we Beg for help and a Friend ...

Now the Specie Solution is here , The Recipe for a Nation , link below in my Sig .
Illuminatvs Primvs

User ID: 10859318
United States
05/31/2012 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Publish a book next time.
"13013"
Anonymous Coward
Canada
05/31/2012 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Publish a book next time.
 Quoting: Illuminatvs Primvs

Dear , Thank you but if you'll read The Recipe ( which shows the Solution to this thread subject ) , you'll see that it is THE Solution for any specie hence totally against any ' elite ' , hence Today un-printable .

That's why only people like you can really make a diference by leting the other seven billion Know ...

The Recipe for a Nation , the Specie Solution , link below in my Sig . Make it happened !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1105272
United States
05/31/2012 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
from a brief overview of your points in this thread OP I think you might be right. good thing I can forgive easily enough.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
05/31/2012 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
from a brief overview of your points in this thread OP I think you might be right. good thing I can forgive easily enough.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1105272

Now that's THE BEST comment this thread received yet !

Forgivness becomes understanding and transforms into a Hand-Shake , a Relation , a Realization that this thread is for the Good . Proof is its Aim : The Recipe for a Nation , the most humane and non-fantasy Political Platform on Earth .

But only on Earth ... in many other galaxies is already a Celebrated History , a Revolution , the Ultimate ... see for your self in a slow-reading to the end , link in my Sig .
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6342575
United States
05/31/2012 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hitler would have loved you.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/01/2012 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi OP, me again.. I started preview of your signature link to blog page and it seems to suggest that transhumanism as the solution, is this a correct assumption?

it is an interesting read that blog but it has so much content on one page that my system (runs from RAM) wont allow it to completely load. do you have alternate pages that are split up in smaller increments?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17126654
Canada
06/01/2012 12:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi OP, me again.. I started preview of your signature link to blog page and it seems to suggest that transhumanism as the solution, is this a correct assumption?

it is an interesting read that blog but it has so much content on one page that my system (runs from RAM) wont allow it to completely load. do you have alternate pages that are split up in smaller increments?

I never knew what Thranshumanism meant , Thank you for bringing good company .

Absolutely , H+ ( transhumanism abreviated ) is the Only solution to Any specie in any galaxy because we all carry the same dirty DNA luggage inherited from our animal ancestors ( see the already discovered aggression gene , links in The Recipe ) .

But Please , let's carry the H+ and The Recipe for a Nation chat in its thread because this one , about Parents and religion is bait for the irrisponsible and shills as well which I want to expose in this Forum ( one by one as already happened , see the insane replies ).

Meet you about the H+ at :

Thread: The Recipe For a Nation , Future Shocking !

Best wishes !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17126654
Canada
06/01/2012 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here , people are waking up And taking measures , Kudos :

[link to www.rawstory.com]

" .... A Texas high school will not be including a convocation prayer in its graduation ceremony this year, breaking with a 100-year tradition as old as the school itself.

Mark Reyes, the valedictorian at Poteet High School in Poteet, Texas, has asked that the school observe the separation of church and state and not include a prayer in the ceremony.

Reyes contacted the organization Americans United for Separation of Church and State, who sent the school a letter asking that they observe the honor student’s request. The school’s decision to comply has kicked off an uproar.

Typically, the graduation ceremony opens with an convocation and closes with a benediction. “I know it’s the tradition,” said Reyes in an interview with KABB-TV about the flap, “But tradition isn’t aways right.”

You bet Reyes , Well Done !!
How about You ?
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/02/2012 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
OK, but the thread you referance to talk about transhumanism is not related either and you only post news clippings there.

I have intrest in your ideas but you make them more complicated to follow than they should be so Im not sure we can continue unless you want to start another thread specifically on your H+ ideas.

wish you all the best OP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17256971
Canada
06/02/2012 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
.... I have intrest in your ideas but you make them more complicated to follow than they should be so Im not sure we can continue unless you want to start another thread specifically on your H+ ideas.

wish you all the best OP

Thank you very much , I like your idea , please meet me at The Recipe on GLP for H+ talk :

Thread: The Recipe For a Nation , Future Shocking !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17430937
Canada
06/05/2012 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

If you hated your life so much, you'd end it....

To insane replies like that ( and more like it in the thread ) the only answer is more examples than already posted ( they are 'getting' it only as fast as their IQ allows ) .

From the parents that lead the country into war to the parents scientists that designed and made the nukes , to the airplane pilots that released the bomb , most are parents , as insane as their actions :

[link to www.asahi.com]

" ... A new study shows that children who were born within 10 years of both parents surviving the 1945 atomic bombing of Hiroshima have a higher rate of developing leukemia than children who only had one parent who was a survivor within 10 years of the blast .... more ... " .

Should we take a hint and predict the Japan cancer rates following the actions of parents scientists and politicians that allowed a nuclear reactor to be built on a Known Active fault line(s) ...

See Specie Solutions in The Recipe , link below in my Sig .

GLP