Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,244 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 40,120
Pageviews Today: 86,731Threads Today: 34Posts Today: 814
01:20 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

*** Russians to Overtake CIA Headquarters in Denver *** Just a Training Exercise ? ***

RedDemonSlayer  (OP)

User ID: 3017392
United States
04/28/2012 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: *** Russians to Overtake CIA Headquarters in Denver *** Just a Training Exercise ? ***
Okay OP I'm with you, but what do you think the final outcome will be? Russians will take over CIA and Denver for real? Then what?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15224007

Are these the same Russians that over threw Communism and took back their own country? Maybe they are the elite remote viewers trying to find nukes left in the time/space continuum around Colorado that got lost during the Cheney fiasco with the armed nukes some lost others recovered deal.Wasn't one rumored to be left in the time/spac3 continuum armed and set to go off if the U.S. nukes anyone by the Galactic Federation?They could be here to help.We've worked with Russians in space for eons with no disasters from them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11876727

There are many possibilities... for sure...
"Humanity's moral decay and collapse into the eternal abyss of damnation continues..."

My favorite neg Karma left to me thus far !
"Delusional penis that believes anything..an idiot"
RedDemonSlayer  (OP)

United States
04/28/2012 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: *** Russians to Overtake CIA Headquarters in Denver *** Just a Training Exercise ? ***
Okay OP I'm with you, but what do you think the final outcome will be? Russians will take over CIA and Denver for real? Then what?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15224007

Are these the same Russians that over threw Communism and took back their own country? Maybe they are the elite remote viewers trying to find nukes left in the time/space continuum around Colorado that got lost during the Cheney fiasco with the armed nukes some lost others recovered deal.Wasn't one rumored to be left in the time/spac3 continuum armed and set to go off if the U.S. nukes anyone by the Galactic Federation?They could be here to help.We've worked with Russians in space for eons with no disasters from them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11876727

jesus christ candace, lay off the crack pipe for one day.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13983479

Lol... Truth is Stranger than Fiction...

who made that famous ?
"Humanity's moral decay and collapse into the eternal abyss of damnation continues..."

RedDemonSlayer  (OP)

United States
04/28/2012 05:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Global Extinction Event: 2.8 Billion People At Risk-- Fukushima's 600,000 Spent Fuel Rods Housed In Unsafe Radiation Retention Pools--Global Experts Preparing To Relocate Families To Southern Hemisphere

by Monica Davis

Global leaders are suspiciously silent over a situation which could realistically be a global exction event. The ongoing vulnerability of the Fukushima reactor housings, particularly Reactor 4, are on the verge of total collapse. If the roof of Reactor 4 collapses, it might well be the straw that broke the camel's back--and humanity's as well. The resulting global gusher of radiation put most of the world's human and biological populations at risk.

Doomsday is real and its name is Fukushima.

[T]he Reactor #4 building is on the verge of collapsing. Seismicity standards rate the building at a zero, meaning even a small earthquake could send it into a heap of rubble. And sitting at the top of the building, in a pool that is cracked, leaking, and precarious even without an earthquake, are 1565 fuel rods (give or take a few), some of them “fresh fuel” that was ready to go into the reactor on the m orning of March 11th when the earthquake and tsunami hit.

If they are MOX fuel, containing 6% plutonium, one fuel rod has the potential to kill 2.89 billion people. If this pool collapses, as Senator Wyden is now saying too, we would face a mass extinction event from the release of radiation in those rods.

Northman

User ID: 1141977
Puerto Rico
04/28/2012 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Will several hundred divisions of Russian and chinese military be landing on our shores as part of the exercise,
and U.S. military ordered to stand down as part of it?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13424880
United States
04/28/2012 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Japan.....serious problem OP.....very true.

But do the elites really want to live underground for the next 100 plus years?

It is hard to think like them.........but I would imagine that they would devise a plan that is more pleasant for them.
RedDemonSlayer  (OP)

United States
04/28/2012 05:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Japan.....serious problem OP.....very true.

But do the elites really want to live underground for the next 100 plus years?

It is hard to think like them.........but I would imagine that they would devise a plan that is more pleasant for them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13424880

I suspect radiation neutralizing technology exists right now.

But they will not use it till the agenda has been accomplished...

RedDemonSlayer  (OP)

United States
04/28/2012 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Will several hundred divisions of Russian and chinese military be landing on our shores as part of the exercise,
 Quoting: Northman

I don't know Northman...

The Unconfirmed reports I have is that the Chinese troops have been seen in MEXICO living in Cargo Shipment containers.

Again...this is just hearsay...

Miss Kitty

User ID: 14431900
United States
04/28/2012 05:34 PM

Report Abusive Post

I don't know Northman...

The Unconfirmed reports I have is that the Chinese troops have been seen in MEXICO living in Cargo Shipment containers.

Quoting: RedDemonSlayer

Estimate 80 thousand strong.
Miss Kitty

United States
04/28/2012 05:39 PM

Report Abusive Post

I don't know Northman...

RedDemonSlayer ... why all the Russians? These are the Elite.
Why are they suddenly all over the most important defense locations (Denver being the second Gov. of the county) in this country. Ulterior motive???
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4443279
Finland
04/28/2012 05:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I hope this is part of the plan to take care of the usurpers. Is our out of control government good for business for the rest of the World?

And since Americans cant do the job themselves, why not all in the Russians?

If I were the rest of the World, and observed what is going on, and knew the outcome of it, I would do everything in my power to stop it.

That is what we did in WW2.

Now we are the Nazis, trying to overtake the entire Earth.

And the Russians are allied forces.

That is how I view this entire situation.

The CIA is ultimately where the shadow government resides.

I interested in how this plays out.

I would have no problem with China or Russia invading DC, or the CIA.

Destroy them both.

Then they can promptly leave.

Of course, they would get no praise like the WW2 vets basked in. Oh no.

They would ridicule forever, which the reason for doing so would be the underlying guilt of not having done so themselves.

No, Americans are more like Germans after ww2.

The average German.

AFter all of this happens and takes place in America, Americans will eventually become like Germans are today.

Maybe there is hope still left.

The Germans have been "trained" now.

No one likes to see barbaric dogs off their leash.

Same is coming for Americans.

They will indeed need educating from their ignorant arrogant ways.

There is an old saying Comrades, that goes like this.

"arrogant people only learn humility through humiliation and hardship"

We will see comrades if this statement holds the test of time.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7709473

A few years ago...

Putin Seems to be taking a position against the NWO.

Is this just BS?

Time will tell perhaps...

All hail Cyborg-Emperor Putin, the man who will reign for a thousand years.

wave

Nice speech.
LuciousGideon

User ID: 1552489
United States
04/28/2012 05:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
'About 20 Russian soldiers will be participating'

run for your lives!

hehe

and yeah.. i get the whole 'other attacks happened at the same time as drills' etc.

i'm just not too worried about 20 ruskies.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13223173
United States
04/28/2012 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
all kinds of hell will break loose on may 20th.. quake terrorist attack martial law .. and many unforeseen events.
connect the dots ... the picture is clear. all in plain sight how they put it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14975802
United States
04/28/2012 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
all kinds of hell will break loose on may 20th.. quake terrorist attack martial law .. and many unforeseen events.
connect the dots ... the picture is clear. all in plain sight how they put it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13223173

stfu
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14903661
Turkey
04/28/2012 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
I hope some of you are watching me....

I hope some of you can hear this....

NORAD and USNORTHCOM Conduct ARDENT SENTRY 2012
Bookmark and Share
April 24, 2012

PETERSON AIR FORCE BASE, Colo. - The North American Aerospace Defense Command and U.S. Northern Command will conduct a major exercise, ARDENT SENTRY 2012, focused on Defense Support of Civil Authorities, May 2 – 9, 2012.

The exercise will be primarily a Command Post Exercise, but there will be field training events within the exercise. Those events will take place in North Dakota, Oregon, Texas, Alaska, Connecticut and Nova Scotia and involve United States and Canadian military units.

- North Dakota, the Air Force Global Strike Command will respond to a simulated Nuclear Weapons Incident (NUWAIX) on Minot Air Force Base.

[link to www.northcom.mil]

THEY ARE HOLDING HANDS, not in public.
Ijustforgotyou

User ID: 14666362
United States
04/28/2012 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: BREAKING: It does not matter what you believe
Check out thread we need to wake more people up to this BS
I JUST FORGOT YOU
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2926765
United States
04/28/2012 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bait.....the Russian paratroops are bait. They're hoping someone will take a shot at them.
Miss Kitty

United States
04/28/2012 06:19 PM

Report Abusive Post
This is from a post by Tom Fife. It took place in Russia, on a business trip after the country was opened up to foreign investors. This is a portion of the post but it tells the story on Obama and could be the reason the Russians have Carte Blanche in our country. Perhaps we have been given as a gift.
---------
"What if I told you that you will have a black president very soon and he will be a Communist?"

The out-of-the-blue remark was met by our stares. She continued, "Well, you will; and he will be a Communist."
"Yes, it is true. This is not some idle talk. He is already born and he is educated and being groomed to be president right now. You will be impressed to know that he has gone to the best schools of Presidents. He is what you call "Ivy League". You don't believe me, but he is real and I even know his name. His name is Barack. His mother is white and American and his father is black from Africa. That's right, a chocolate baby! And he's going to be your President."

She rattled off a complete litany. He was from Hawaii. He went to school in California. He lived in Chicago. He was soon to be elected to the legislature. "Have no doubt: he is one of us, a Soviet."

Since I had dabbled in languages, I knew a smattering of Arabic. I made a comment: "If I remember correctly, 'Barack' comes from the Arabic word for 'Blessing.' That seems to be an odd name for an American." She replied quickly, "Yes. It is 'African'", she insisted, "and he will be a blessing for world Communism. We will regain our strength and become the number one power in the world."
------------
[link to www.rense.com]
These are sections of the post. The full article is at the link. It certainly shows the Russians and Obama were closely associated a long time ago. What ever could have been the perks with a country like Russia in support of you? College tuition, birth certificate, SS number(s), college papers and transcripts, foreign travel ... just saying ... I know This story has been around before but it certainly holds a new meaning in light of all we are watching unfold. RedDragonSlayer has definitely provided us with a plethora of information on what is happening to our nation , at this time, and it is scaring many people. They should be scared and probably should have been years ago. We were sheep too long.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13983479
United States
04/28/2012 06:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is from a post by Tom Fife. It took place in Russia, on a business trip after the country was opened up to foreign investors. This is a portion of the post but it tells the story on Obama and could be the reason the Russians have Carte Blanche in our country. Perhaps we have been given as a gift.
---------
"What if I told you that you will have a black president very soon and he will be a Communist?"

The out-of-the-blue remark was met by our stares. She continued, "Well, you will; and he will be a Communist."
"Yes, it is true. This is not some idle talk. He is already born and he is educated and being groomed to be president right now. You will be impressed to know that he has gone to the best schools of Presidents. He is what you call "Ivy League". You don't believe me, but he is real and I even know his name. His name is Barack. His mother is white and American and his father is black from Africa. That's right, a chocolate baby! And he's going to be your President."

She rattled off a complete litany. He was from Hawaii. He went to school in California. He lived in Chicago. He was soon to be elected to the legislature. "Have no doubt: he is one of us, a Soviet."

Since I had dabbled in languages, I knew a smattering of Arabic. I made a comment: "If I remember correctly, 'Barack' comes from the Arabic word for 'Blessing.' That seems to be an odd name for an American." She replied quickly, "Yes. It is 'African'", she insisted, "and he will be a blessing for world Communism. We will regain our strength and become the number one power in the world."
------------
[link to www.rense.com]
These are sections of the post. The full article is at the link. It certainly shows the Russians and Obama were closely associated a long time ago. What ever could have been the perks with a country like Russia in support of you? College tuition, birth certificate, SS number(s), college papers and transcripts, foreign travel ... just saying ... I know This story has been around before but it certainly holds a new meaning in light of all we are watching unfold. RedDragonSlayer has definitely provided us with a plethora of information on what is happening to our nation , at this time, and it is scaring many people. They should be scared and probably should have been years ago. We were sheep too long.
 Quoting: Miss Kitty

damned
RedDemonSlayer  (OP)

United States
04/28/2012 06:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
I bet....

U.S. seeks to modernize NATO, deepen partnerships

CHICAGO — The United States will push to modernize NATO, deepen alliance partnerships and hammer out details of the Afghanistan withdrawal at an upcoming summit, White House officials said Thursday.

“The alliance needs to be more deployable and more adaptable and we’re taking those lessons learned from Afghanistan and integrating them into our planning going forward,” said Elizabeth Sherwood-Randall, the National Security Council’s director of European affairs.

NATO is pursuing a number of “smart defense” initiatives that will ensure that in an era of constrained military budgets, the transatlantic military alliance acts as a “force multiplier” that avoids “duplication or wasted expenditure,” she said.

[link to www.rawstory.com]

RedDemonSlayer  (OP)

United States
04/28/2012 06:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whoever is dinging me for copyright violations... Explain to me...

I am posting less than 50% and alot of this info comes from bloggers.

Last Edited by RedDemonSlayer on 04/28/2012 06:48 PM

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10739403
United States
04/28/2012 06:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
I hope some of you are watching me....

I hope some of you can hear this....

NORAD and USNORTHCOM Conduct ARDENT SENTRY 2012
Bookmark and Share
April 24, 2012

PETERSON AIR FORCE BASE, Colo. - The North American Aerospace Defense Command and U.S. Northern Command will conduct a major exercise, ARDENT SENTRY 2012, focused on Defense Support of Civil Authorities, May 2 – 9, 2012.

The exercise will be primarily a Command Post Exercise, but there will be field training events within the exercise. Those events will take place in North Dakota, Oregon, Texas, Alaska, Connecticut and Nova Scotia and involve United States and Canadian military units.

- North Dakota, the Air Force Global Strike Command will respond to a simulated Nuclear Weapons Incident (NUWAIX) on Minot Air Force Base.

[link to www.northcom.mil]

i don't believe for a second that the Pentagon will allow Russia in the USA for war games.....fear mongering...at it's best...Obama has a problem...it's HIV and it's eating him alive.....Russia best not step foot inside USA...they do not belong here. Watch the weather on those days...and no it won't be HAARP....God LOATHS ESAU
RedDemonSlayer  (OP)

United States
04/28/2012 06:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

I don't know Northman...

Why are they suddenly all over the most important defense locations (Denver being the second Gov. of the county) in this country. Ulterior motive???

I don't know MissKitty... It's seems just a bit TOO trusting to me...

PERHAPS.... THE US is NOW NATO... it's just that our paradigm has yet to shift....

Last Edited by RedDemonSlayer on 04/28/2012 06:45 PM

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1282278
United States
04/28/2012 06:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
DRY run for the real deal, thanks poopbama
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1074040
United States
04/28/2012 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
America would be a much better country under Russian rule. I hope they invade soon.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/28/2012 07:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
America would be a much better country under Russian rule. I hope they invade soon.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1074040

if you like russia so much...go back there...USA will never be a communist nation....God loaths communism and socialism.

you are in the wrong country....go back to where you came from.
RedDemonSlayer  (OP)

United States
04/28/2012 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Horrific New World Order Master Plan that has full UN approval

Posted by truther on April 12, 2012 // 4 Comments

They say “A picture paints a thousand words.” Look deep into this picture and you will see what the New World Order is all about – False Flags – Natural Resources & Money – Chip and Pin for everyone – Mass depopulation by whatever means including WMD’s (depleted uranium), Vaccinations (HPV, Swine Flu and other toxic jabs), Mind Control, Forced removal - Imprisonment – Assassinations/Deaths - Martial Law – Police State – Drones – CCTV/Internet/Phones Monitoring and Total Control of your life!! Basically do what they say or have your chip switched off making it impossible for you to go to the bank, go shopping, go to hospital or see a doctor etc without these basic needs ones fate

More...
[link to www.pakalertpress.com]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11876727
United States
04/28/2012 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I hope this is part of the plan to take care of the usurpers. Is our out of control government good for business for the rest of the World?

And since Americans cant do the job themselves, why not all in the Russians?

If I were the rest of the World, and observed what is going on, and knew the outcome of it, I would do everything in my power to stop it.

That is what we did in WW2.

Now we are the Nazis, trying to overtake the entire Earth.

And the Russians are allied forces.

That is how I view this entire situation.

The CIA is ultimately where the shadow government resides.

I interested in how this plays out.

I would have no problem with China or Russia invading DC, or the CIA.

Destroy them both.

Then they can promptly leave.

Of course, they would get no praise like the WW2 vets basked in. Oh no.

They would ridicule forever, which the reason for doing so would be the underlying guilt of not having done so themselves.

No, Americans are more like Germans after ww2.

The average German.

AFter all of this happens and takes place in America, Americans will eventually become like Germans are today.

Maybe there is hope still left.

The Germans have been "trained" now.

No one likes to see barbaric dogs off their leash.

Same is coming for Americans.

They will indeed need educating from their ignorant arrogant ways.

There is an old saying Comrades, that goes like this.

"arrogant people only learn humility through humiliation and hardship"

We will see comrades if this statement holds the test of time.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7709473

A few years ago...

Putin Seems to be taking a position against the NWO.

Is this just BS?

Time will tell perhaps...

All hail Cyborg-Emperor Putin, the man who will reign for a thousand years.

wave

Nice speech.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4443279

Is it time to play King of the World, Vladimir Putin?Here's the best photoshoot spot!
[link to destinydreamer2012.blogspot.com]

Crop circles predict announcement of Christ returned between May 20th but really the Venus transit June 6th.

Perhaps all this high strangeness has to do with the very unique astrology playing out this coming month.

Question: What would the CIA, military war machines and corporations truly think of Christ truly returning to rule as king of the world as the Bible promises.Would they support him as they say in church services?

Isn't your video of the Putin speech quite recent not years ago?
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/28/2012 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

I don't know Northman...

I don't know MissKitty... It's seems just a bit TOO trusting to me...

PERHAPS.... THE US is NOW NATO... it's just that our paradigm has yet to shift....

words are cheap..."THE US is NOW NATO"....and pigs fly

take your garbage elsewhere...the USA is a REPUBLIC...and not NATO....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12924193
United States
04/28/2012 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
lets put in a request for army rangers to take over the kgb headquarters for training purposes and see how much vodka the russians puke up from laughing so hard
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/28/2012 07:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Horrific New World Order Master Plan that has full UN approval

Posted by truther on April 12, 2012 // 4 Comments

They say “A picture paints a thousand words.” Look deep into this picture and you will see what the New World Order is all about – False Flags – Natural Resources & Money – Chip and Pin for everyone – Mass depopulation by whatever means including WMD’s (depleted uranium), Vaccinations (HPV, Swine Flu and other toxic jabs), Mind Control, Forced removal - Imprisonment – Assassinations/Deaths - Martial Law – Police State – Drones – CCTV/Internet/Phones Monitoring and Total Control of your life!! Basically do what they say or have your chip switched off making it impossible for you to go to the bank, go shopping, go to hospital or see a doctor etc without these basic needs ones fate

More...
[link to www.pakalertpress.com]

the UN is under investigation....again WORDS are JUST WORDS....meaningless.

none of the nations on the planet want a One World Order...there will be NO MAN KING that runs this planet...NOT GONNA HAPPEN......

you have one sick mind. socialism communism is a JOKE...look at Russia....socialism communism is the reason they are a third world nation....and that isn't going to change anytime soon....RUSSIA WILL SOON BE THE NORTH POLE.....GOD LOATHS RUSSIA

GLP