Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,277 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,373,925
Pageviews Today: 2,294,226Threads Today: 916Posts Today: 16,327
09:33 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Financial system RESET and end to debt slavery starts within weeks?

TheTruthWorker
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1307920
United States
04/28/2012 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Financial system RESET and end to debt slavery starts within weeks?
Insiders say this could happen in less than 30 days. I feel it is my purpose to get the word out to those who wish to listen.

New Financial System

Intel comes from sources deep within occult economy... Sequence of events with a financial system reset:

First week...

* Federal Reserve will go bankrupt plus BIS, IMF, World Bank and all central banks worldwide.

* Extreme volatility in markets and worldwide stock market crash. Stock exchanges will close.

* Options and credit default swaps plus all shadow accounts will be closed and zeroed out.

* Foreclosures will be frozen and mortgages, loans, credit card debt forgiven.

* Banks closed.

* Some businesses temporarily closed. Some open businesses may accept cash. Other will only accept gold or silver coins.

* Credit cards will not be accepted

* Moderate problems with distribution of food and gasoline.

After first week...

* New financial system introduced backed with gold which will not be traded in open markets.

* US dollar, Euro, pound, franc, yen and yuan will form the basis of this new system.

* Banks not going bankrupt will reopen, but will not charge interest. Their accounting will be fully transparent.

* Stock market will not reopen.

* Iraqi Dinar will not gain much value.

* Federal Reserve notes, Euro banknotes and other banknotes will be widely accepted, until new money is printed.

And more...

Written (read): [link to soundofheart.org]
Audio read (listen): [link to video.godlikeproductions.com]

Last Edited by TheTruthWorker on 04/28/2012 09:54 PM
TheTruthWorker  (OP)

United States
04/28/2012 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Financial system RESET and end to debt slavery starts within weeks?
Heard all this before? Too good to be true.

Well, there are just too many wheels turning. More news daily. Would this be awesome?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8392941
United States
04/28/2012 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Week of May 20th. Prepare yourself!!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2834500
United States
04/28/2012 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Too bad it's never gonna happen...
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/28/2012 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2834500

ohyeah
Gunnz, lots of Gunnz

User ID: 12372640
Australia
04/28/2012 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Something WILL happen, as there is now $190 trillion of accountable global debt (doesn't include of the record transactions), and this will not sustain anything much longer.

What's happening now is, DEBT is being shifted and dispersed around the globe, so as not to tip the whole thing over.

Unfortunately, there's so much debt, it's now SINKING the whole system.

Debt is the global currency that was always talked about, and it slipped under everyone's feet unnoticed.

So, prepare to say goodbye to it, because it was inevitable.

Oh what, you think we can just continue in debt for another 100 years, like it's not going to matter with the mentality of some dumb bimbo girl with a rich business man partner...
Corp/o/Ration
A Single Entity (group with the same paragon) Restricting consumption of scarce commodities.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8417061
United States
04/28/2012 03:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
So when they say 'debt is forgiven', does that mean I could go buy a $500K home tomorrow, putting $50K down, and a month later, I just own my home and don't have to pay it off?

I'm not really asking this in a literal sense... What I'm getting at, is that it doesn't seem to make sense. . I am renting an apartment right now from a friend. But I don't see any justice or equality if everyone suddenly doesn't have to pay their mortgages off, and gets to own their homes, when the millions of us that don't own anything, are left with, well, much of the same. After this "reset", and I want to purchase a home, how does that work?

Many questions, little answers...

I'll buy into this when we actually start seeing results. Until then, wishful thinking.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/28/2012 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Something WILL happen, as there is now $190 trillion of accountable global debt (doesn't include of the record transactions), and this will not sustain anything much longer.

What's happening now is, DEBT is being shifted and dispersed around the globe, so as not to tip the whole thing over.

Unfortunately, there's so much debt, it's now SINKING the whole system.

Debt is the global currency that was always talked about, and it slipped under everyone's feet unnoticed.

So, prepare to say goodbye to it, because it was inevitable.

Oh what, you think we can just continue in debt for another 100 years, like it's not going to matter with the mentality of some dumb bimbo girl with a rich business man partner...
 Quoting: Gunnz, lots of Gunnz

Reset is planned for the week of May 20th. As I said in my previous post. PREPARE!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/28/2012 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
So when they say 'debt is forgiven', does that mean I could go buy a $500K home tomorrow, putting $50K down, and a month later, I just own my home and don't have to pay it off?

I'm not really asking this in a literal sense... What I'm getting at, is that it doesn't seem to make sense. . I am renting an apartment right now from a friend. But I don't see any justice or equality if everyone suddenly doesn't have to pay their mortgages off, and gets to own their homes, when the millions of us that don't own anything, are left with, well, much of the same. After this "reset", and I want to purchase a home, how does that work?

I'll buy into this when we actually start seeing results. Until then, wishful thinking.
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

Justice or equality. Are you fucking kidding me??? The answer to your first question is YES. They have no choice.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/28/2012 03:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Justice or equality. Are you fucking kidding me??? The answer to your first question is YES. They have no choice.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8392941

Fucking kidding you? Are you speaking from the perspective of a person who has debt, or a mortgage? Gee what are those actions going to spurn, hmmm, how about countless millions who feel even more screwed for not buying into the corrupt system and becoming a slave to debt in the first place, who are now WORSE OFF than the people that did.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/28/2012 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Fucking kidding you? Are you speaking from the perspective of a person who has debt, or a mortgage? Gee what are those actions going to spurn, hmmm, how about countless millions who feel even more screwed for not buying into the corrupt system and becoming a slave to debt in the first place, who are now WORSE OFF than the people that did.

I didn't mean it maliciously. Fact of the matter is that no matter what they do there will be those that will be resentful. That's all I meant.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1190704
Canada
04/28/2012 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is this related to Freedom Club USA? And the money packets etc? The same Nesera thing that never happened? Christopher Story etc?

These guys are scamming everyone.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1540313
United States
04/28/2012 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Insiders say this could happen in less than 30 days. I feel it is my purpose to get the word out to those who wish to listen.

New Financial System

Intel comes from sources deep within occult economy... Sequence of events with a financial system reset:

First week...

* Federal Reserve will go bankrupt plus BIS, IMF, World Bank and all central banks worldwide.

* Extreme volatility in markets and worldwide stock market crash. Stock exchanges will close.

* Options and credit default swaps plus all shadow accounts will be closed and zeroed out.

* Banks closed.

* Some businesses temporarily closed. Some open businesses may accept cash. Other will only accept gold or silver coins.

After first week...

* New financial system introduced backed with gold which will not be traded in open markets.

* US dollar, Euro, pound, franc, yen and yuan will form the basis of this new system.

* Banks not going bankrupt will reopen, but will not charge interest. Their accounting will be fully transparent.

* Federal Reserve notes, Euro banknotes and other banknotes will be widely accepted, until new money is printed.

And more...

Quoting: TheTruthWorker

nice dream
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/28/2012 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is this related to Freedom Club USA? And the money packets etc? The same Nesera thing that never happened? Christopher Story etc?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1190704

NO
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/28/2012 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

New Financial System

First week...

* Banks closed.

After first week...

And more...

nice dream
 Quoting: SpiderJones

We will know for sure within the next 2 weeks. I'm told that anyone that is in the process of buying a house will have delays. Time will tell.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/28/2012 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

I didn't mean it maliciously. Fact of the matter is that no matter what they do there will be those that will be resentful. That's all I meant.

Understood, no hard feelings. hf

Now if they did a reset, and additionally put a new system in place that provided affordable housing options for people, that would help to quell a lot of the potential resentment. I mean the cost of homes has gotten fucking out of control I was listening to a radio interview and an economist was talking about his father's life, in the late 60's. He was saying that back then people could purchase homes and generally pay them off within 5 years, making modest or average salaries. I'm not old enough remember that but it sounds infinitely better than these 30 year mortgages that are crushing people today.
Levi Philos
User ID: 590644
United States
04/28/2012 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gary North has been attacking the "Greenbacker" position as advocated by Dr. Ellen Brown, Zarlenga, Bill Still, and others.

My opinion is that Hayek was correct - competition in money systems is needed.

I no longer have any respect for written laws - especially about the money system - because the law writers have relied upon century's old formats and accept what has previously been accepted and is believed to be true.

Only natural law is true... Hypertiger has that much correct.

Money is a communication by means of symbols and contracts that allow humans to rationalize commercial exchange.

Any act of telling lies with money symbols is an act of counterfeiting.

The countries (plural) are run by a bunch of liars.

See page 41 for some answers on how to handle the problem of liars and the lies they tell:
Thread: Get rid of the money system, then get rid of goverrments (Page 41)
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/28/2012 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

Understood, no hard feelings. hf

Now if they did a reset, and additionally put a new system in place that provided affordable housing options for people, that would help to quell a lot of the potential resentment. I mean the cost of homes has gotten fucking out of control I was listening to a radio interview and an economist was talking about his father's life, in the late 60's. He was saying that back then people could purchase homes and generally pay them off within 5 years, making modest or average salaries. I'm not old enough remember that but it sounds infinitely better than these 30 year mortgages that are crushing people today.

Agreed. I'm not privy to the details. I'm only telling you what I've been hearing. I suspect they will have to do something to bring some equality into the new system.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15219400
United States
04/28/2012 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
there is now $190 trillion of accountable global debt
 Quoting: Gunnz, lots of Gunnz

BS, it's not real

money is created out of thin air
thus the debt is also

what makes a debt slave is his
belief it is real.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15016787
United States
04/28/2012 04:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I want to believe this, but it's not going to happen.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/28/2012 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
I want to believe this, but it's not going to happen.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15016787

You'll know within the next month or so. We should see signs within the next couple of weeks.
Monbazillac

User ID: 8958455
Italy
04/28/2012 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
it's like putting a nice carrot in front of a donkey, money is a problem, destroy it FOREVER and after only we can start living correctly.

the elites can do nothing by themselves so what will happen when the slaves are no more paid to do stuff for them?
they will leave to work only for themselves finally, growing their own food, building their own house, sharing with the ones they want and all!

you still don't understand where is the real deal?

well open a history book, middle ages period and look who were always the ones working their asses off to feed the parasites called kings/masters/lords whatever they are the same shit as our actual elites.

who need them? not us.

i can grow my own food, build stuff and exchange it for something else with who i want for something i'm not capable to do by myself.
if i want to learn, well i work and ask someone with knowledge to teach me in exchange i will give this person something else (stuff or knowledge), this is how we are supposed to live.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15219448
Germany
04/28/2012 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus, all debts forgiven?

What a chance to make new ones. The new limit is what will be achieved at the 20th of May.
TheTruthWorker  (OP)

United States
04/28/2012 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

It will be structured to free everyone, and be good for everyone, except the crooks. Suppressed technology the can be used for the good of humanity will be released. Money won't mean what it used to. Creating value and contribution doing what you are good at will be.

Last Edited by TheTruthWorker on 04/28/2012 05:47 PM
TheTruthWorker  (OP)

United States
04/28/2012 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

You will see as it all shakes out that you will be better off whether in debt or debt free. Right not we are all victims of a corrupt, ponzi, money system.
TheTruthWorker  (OP)

United States
04/28/2012 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

ohyeah

The system needs to implode. Must happen. Why not now? Actions are being taken and the word is getting out. It's the 99% against the 1%.
TheTruthWorker  (OP)

United States
04/28/2012 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anyone who paid to get a prosperity pak was scammed. These prosperity funds will be distibuted, no fee or anything to do but wait and choose to support the change. The Pentagon and most all the military are on board. Freedom and liberty. Cabal crooks going to FEMA camps.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15217672
Poland
04/28/2012 05:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/28/2012 05:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anyone who paid to get a prosperity pak was scammed. These prosperity funds will be distibuted, no fee or anything to do but wait and choose to support the change. The Pentagon and most all the military are on board. Freedom and liberty. Cabal crooks going to FEMA camps.

All those who hate Obama will see things in a different light very soon. He's not stupid and he plays the game very well. Anyone who doesn't see this is blind.
Sedi

User ID: 1552632
United States
04/28/2012 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tagging for later. Thanks
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15227645
United States
04/28/2012 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well Iceland forgave a shit load of debt just the other day for their citizens who are in a similarly dismal situation.

So it could happen.

But the question is, why would it? This collapse was deliberately engineered to bring USA from 1st world country to 3rd world country, so that we will fit in to the NWO and be thankful for the new monetary system.

America, despite what some would say, is not a 3rd world country. Yet. So this won't happen until the country is bled dry, if ever.

GLP