Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,099 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 317,262
Pageviews Today: 516,070Threads Today: 145Posts Today: 2,581
05:34 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Financial system RESET and end to debt slavery starts within weeks?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11159795
United States
04/29/2012 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Financial system RESET and end to debt slavery starts within weeks?
Too bad it's never gonna happen...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2834500

Sounds like B.S. NESARA, not going to happen,.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15130237
Argentina
04/29/2012 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
same PSYOP predictions put out over & over the past few years & decades

and people fall for it every single time

hf
 Quoting: ET emissary

Yeah no discussion about it... but, PINNED?

Come on!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1131736
Philippines
04/29/2012 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Only people with no money will want this to happen.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14962676
United States
Report Abusive Post
Insiders say this could happen in less than 30 days. I feel it is my purpose to get the word out to those who wish to listen.

New Financial System

Intel comes from sources deep within occult economy... Sequence of events with a financial system reset:

First week...

* Federal Reserve will go bankrupt plus BIS, IMF, World Bank and all central banks worldwide.

* Extreme volatility in markets and worldwide stock market crash. Stock exchanges will close.

* Options and credit default swaps plus all shadow accounts will be closed and zeroed out.

* Foreclosures will be frozen and mortgages, loans, credit card debt forgiven.

* Banks closed.

* Some businesses temporarily closed. Some open businesses may accept cash. Other will only accept gold or silver coins.

* Credit cards will not be accepted

* Moderate problems with distribution of food and gasoline.

After first week...

* New financial system introduced backed with gold which will not be traded in open markets.

* US dollar, Euro, pound, franc, yen and yuan will form the basis of this new system.

* Banks not going bankrupt will reopen, but will not charge interest. Their accounting will be fully transparent.

* Stock market will not reopen.

* Iraqi Dinar will not gain much value.

* Federal Reserve notes, Euro banknotes and other banknotes will be widely accepted, until new money is printed.

And more...

Written (read): [link to soundofheart.org]
Audio read (listen): [link to video.godlikeproductions.com]

Quoting: TheTruthWorker

Should I bring my tomato plants in during the first week or can I wait a week or two after it starts?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15279941
Australia
Report Abusive Post
is this yet another NESARA?

think about the concept of cancelling debts: suppose you have $1000 deposited in the bank. the bank has a debt to you of $1000. do you want that debt cancelled?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8707015
United States
04/29/2012 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wish it were true.. but I am calling total bullshit on this one.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1654580
United States
Report Abusive Post
Drake said that by roughly May 23rd we would see the Mass Arrests. "And I'm gonna tell, people, this is coming and it CANNOT be stopped."

[link to www.youtube.com]

I believe in Drake, David Wilcock, and Benjamin Fulford. Shoot me. If nothing transpires in this special year of 2012, I will publicly renounce these individuals as many others will but if what they are saying is true, then I will rub it in all of your faces.

They have said 2012 is the year.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15218857
United States
Report Abusive Post

hf

I can buy the collapse part, but I tend to think that the hollow points, drones, fema camps, coffins, guard shacks, TSA, and all the other alphabets aren't going to do it the warm fuzzy way.

If any of this is true, why is the Federal Government the largest holder of private housing?

It mentions nothing about the downsizing of government which in order for us all to survive at least 30,000,000 or 30 million government workers would have to be laid off. What about all the broken laws by mf global, or crimes committed by the the 6 largest banks? Are you going to close the 6 largest banks?

Look, this sounds more like a fairy tail that reality.

I don't believe this is what our government is gearing up for. It doesn't make sense with the shredding of our constitution, and the threat and attempts to grab land. This would be a complete reversal of agenda 21, and although I wish it were true.

It comes from a female computer voice on a video found on glp.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1650738
United States
04/29/2012 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11159795

Well, NESARA was passed into law, so....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15265208
United States
04/29/2012 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wish it were true.. but I am calling total bullshit on this one.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8707015

if the Rotten-childs and the vatican poop
ain't going to prison

then this is BS
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1654580
United States
04/29/2012 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
all you nay-sayers, are you guys serious?

are you guys even aware of the dire Global Situation?

we either see Mass Arrests or we see Total Collapse and Destruction.

how is this not obvious to people?

also, 2012 is a HUGE year, so no sh1t it didn't happen when you were doodling around with NESARA back in '88.
Patrick Bateman

User ID: 15284127
United States
04/29/2012 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
A new financial system backed by gold.....dreamers! Most of the gold in the world is owned or controlled by the Rothschilds (held in a vault more secure than Fort Knox), they control the worlds central banks, they have been issuing all the debt that the world is awash in. They control the worlds media, politicians, judicial systems, and militaries. Some estimates have placed the worth of the Rothschilds at over $500 TRILLION (which I find hard to believe but wouldn't be shocked if it is in fact that high). They ARE the "elite of the elite" without any peer. They are the "all seeing eye" on top of the pyramid!

The ONLY way anyone is going to set up a new financial system is to get the Rothschilds to relinquish their grasp of power, their hold on the worlds banking systems and their gold holdings...THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN! Stop dreaming!!!!!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1246675

It is Yamashita gold [link to en.wikipedia.org]

Rothschilds will be arrested and removed from global power.

It will happen. Never stop dreaming. You are running THEIR programming. Wake up. Look into your heart.
 Quoting: TheTruthWorker

I hope this happens, it would be glorious!

Last Edited by Patrick Bateman on 04/29/2012 10:04 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15279941
Australia
04/29/2012 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1650738

which law? where is it? where can people read it? or is it one of them "secret laws"?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4714791
United States
04/29/2012 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think it's far more likely China will call its debt in and kick everyone out in the streets or put us all in debtors prison. They own most of the national parks, highways, and real estate in major cities.
ET emissary

User ID: 14759439
United States
04/29/2012 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Come on!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15130237

imo all this financial system reset/changing the chairs on the sinking titanic is a deliberate psyop disinformation campaign being spread out in order to keep people waiting & keep people unprepared for the collapse of our rigged system & status-quo

once this system inevitably collapses(no longer a matter of years but a matter of months) there will be no going back to how things were & setting up any new similar type of system will not happen

this is why it is very important for people to prepare & be ready physically & especially spiritually for the real change
ET
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15275741
Australia
04/29/2012 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can easily see the Antichrist doing this ... ending all debt ... his endgame is he wants to be worshiped like God ... the question is who is the AntiChrist? ... soon the bankers and elite will fall and all the people that enslaved others thru usury ... They will be suffer a double portion of all the misery they created ... Babylon will fall ... the would will cheer but beware 666 is coming ... forced worship ... deny Jesus and go to hell.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1348934

This ^^^^^ . Plus he will say, "why haven't you called a Jubilee as ordered by the Bible". This is the first thing he will use out of his bag of tricks. It's in keeping with the bible people!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15156879
United States
04/29/2012 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
So when do I get my Nessara checks?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15188201
United States
04/29/2012 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
most of my relatives and friends only care about dancing with the stars and the weight loss show.

Most americans are morons.
LanMan

User ID: 14879496
United States
04/29/2012 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
The financial system is being moved out of physical monetary instruments of buying and sell to the electronic realm. Cashless/cardless system coming soon. What will cause this to happen? Lots of possibilities. A sudden "crisis" or "disaster"? Perhaps.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1379749
United States
04/29/2012 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Even if everything was 'reset' the vast majority of you losers would plummet to the bottom by the end of the first week and the crest of you within the first month.
Ohwell

User ID: 1130828
United Kingdom
04/29/2012 10:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Come on!

imo all this financial system reset/changing the chairs on the sinking titanic is a deliberate psyop disinformation campaign being spread out in order to keep people waiting & keep people unprepared for the collapse of our rigged system & status-quo

once this system inevitably collapses(no longer a matter of years but a matter of months) there will be no going back to how things were & setting up any new similar type of system will not happen

this is why it is very important for people to prepare & be ready physically & especially spiritually for the real change

Agree with your spiritual and physical preparedness. Also there is a need for psychological preparedness. People are still hung up on the entertainment and fast paced illusory lifestyles and they are in for a rude awakening. Most are clueless about issues we discuss on this site and many are relying on their knowledge from the age old religious programming of what is about to unfold. All those religious programming are turning out to be nothing but hot air, but they do not know. Hence their hopes are pinned on nothing. Many will be shocked they have been deceived and they are honestly not prepared for what is about to unfold.

We do not need any financial system to survive. We need a conscious and spiritual way of life where we are all aware of the impacts of our behaviour on others and the planet. If we have and know this, we do not need any form of system, government, money etc.

Without having this spiritual way of life, people will continue to be biological robots, with no sense of who or what they are. Just slaves oiling the system.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15156879
United States
04/29/2012 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1650738

which law? where is it? where can people read it? or is it one of them "secret laws"?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15279941
Ohwell

User ID: 1130828
United Kingdom
04/29/2012 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can easily see the Antichrist doing this ... ending all debt ... his endgame is he wants to be worshiped like God ... the question is who is the AntiChrist? ... soon the bankers and elite will fall and all the people that enslaved others thru usury ... They will be suffer a double portion of all the misery they created ... Babylon will fall ... the would will cheer but beware 666 is coming ... forced worship ... deny Jesus and go to hell.

This ^^^^^ . Plus he will say, "why haven't you called a Jubilee as ordered by the Bible". This is the first thing he will use out of his bag of tricks. It's in keeping with the bible people!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15275741

Your jesus had an opportunity of providing the world with an alternative and we wouldn't be in this mess in the first instance. The system wouldn't even rear its head.

When asked about giving to Caesar, he didn't give a yes or no answer but rather said your should give unto Caesar and god. Had there been a clear option, the system wont thrive up to this level. However, the writers of the bible knew what they were doing. They knew what needed to be said to enable the populace buy into the system and allow it to thrive.

Now you are expecting jesus to save you from the same system he indirectly encouraged to grow around you causing your enslavement?

If he is coming, you better expect a more dire form of slavery from him.

Last Edited by Ohwell on 04/29/2012 10:32 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4907712
United States
04/29/2012 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Alright !!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to go out and start buying tons of crap on charge cards, cause I wont have to pay for it !!!

WooT !!

Thanks "OP"

Free stuff for everyone !!!

banana2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7286144
United States
04/29/2012 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
This new system will be a meritocracy.
ET emissary

User ID: 14759439
United States
04/29/2012 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Come on!

Agree with your spiritual and physical preparedness. Also there is a need for psychological preparedness. People are still hung up on the entertainment and fast paced illusory lifestyles and they are in for a rude awakening. Most are clueless about issues we discuss on this site and many are relying on their knowledge from the age old religious programming of what is about to unfold. All those religious programming are turning out to be nothing but hot air, but they do not know. Hence their hopes are pinned on nothing. Many will be shocked they have been deceived and they are honestly not prepared for what is about to unfold.

We do not need any financial system to survive. We need a conscious and spiritual way of life where we are all aware of the impacts of our behaviour on others and the planet. If we have and know this, we do not need any form of system, government, money etc.

Without having this spiritual way of life, people will continue to be biological robots, with no sense of who or what they are. Just slaves oiling the system.
 Quoting: Ohwell

yes yes people should be psychological prepared as well

i blend psychology & spirituality as one
ET
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15275741
Australia
04/29/2012 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Your jesus had an opportunity of providing the world with an alternative and we wouldn't be in this mess in the first instance. The system wouldn't even rear its head.

When asked about giving to Caesar, he didn't give a yes or no answer but rather said your should give unto Caesar and god. Had there been a clear option, the system wont thrive up to this level. However, the writers of the bible knew what they were doing. They knew what needed to be said to enable the populace buy into the system and allow it to thrive.

Now you are expecting jesus to save you from the same system he indirectly encouraged to grow around you causing your enslavement?

God only wants those that want Him. THIS LIFE IS JUST A TEST. No more, no less.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2587813
Guatemala
04/29/2012 10:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Man will be given a chance to f&c# things up on their own as much as they want. This is your world, when controlled by man.

Jesus will come back as king and institute His kingdom on earth. His first time on earth was to bring eternal salvation to man.mhis second visit will be as king, to rule. Christians are taught to do good, respect authority, but serve God above all.

Politics should really be of no concern to Christians. However, their "leaders" are seduced by their sway and power over their sheep, for which they get courted and bought for by politicians.

Any Christian leader that endorses a candidate, has been already corrupted into dreaming of stronger power.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9399003
United States
04/29/2012 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mathematically speaking, this shit cant go on for much longer. Someone is going to loose a lot of money somewhere, eventually. There's just no way around it. It is mathematically impossible to sustain this system of debt.

Something is definitely on the horizon. When? I have no idea, but I do know that nothing stays the same forever.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11363251
Canada
04/29/2012 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Reset?! End of debt "slavery"?!

The perfect way to destroy whatever is left of the society and start a civil war. I honestly hope you're joking, because if TPTB would like to watch from their bunkers how everyone is at everyone else's throat, this is what they would come up with.

GLP