Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,739 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 947,601
Pageviews Today: 1,637,205Threads Today: 646Posts Today: 12,323
06:01 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Financial system RESET and end to debt slavery starts within weeks?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13332295
United States
04/30/2012 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Financial system RESET and end to debt slavery starts within weeks?
ET emissary

User ID: 14759439
United States
04/30/2012 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Insiders say this could happen in less than 30 days. I feel it is my purpose to get the word out to those who wish to listen.

New Financial System

Intel comes from sources deep within occult economy... Sequence of events with a financial system reset:

First week...

* Federal Reserve will go bankrupt plus BIS, IMF, World Bank and all central banks worldwide.

* Extreme volatility in markets and worldwide stock market crash. Stock exchanges will close.

* Options and credit default swaps plus all shadow accounts will be closed and zeroed out.

* Foreclosures will be frozen and mortgages, loans, credit card debt forgiven.

* Banks closed.

* Some businesses temporarily closed. Some open businesses may accept cash. Other will only accept gold or silver coins.

* Credit cards will not be accepted

* Moderate problems with distribution of food and gasoline.

After first week...

* New financial system introduced backed with gold which will not be traded in open markets.

* US dollar, Euro, pound, franc, yen and yuan will form the basis of this new system.

* Banks not going bankrupt will reopen, but will not charge interest. Their accounting will be fully transparent.

* Stock market will not reopen.

* Iraqi Dinar will not gain much value.

* Federal Reserve notes, Euro banknotes and other banknotes will be widely accepted, until new money is printed.

And more...

Written (read): [link to soundofheart.org]
Audio read (listen): [link to video.godlikeproductions.com]

Quoting: TheTruthWorker

we are NOT introducing a new financial system as above. About the only thing publicly that may happen is the downfall of it, but there is NO NEW system to replace it. This world will have some earthchanges, be educated and then put into stasis, evacuated and cleansed, end of story.
 Quoting: Nobody in Particular

Again

your plans are just as bogus as these plans

end of story

deal with it
ET
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/30/2012 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Mark our words and prepare for the unbelievable. This is not something that is just beginning it's been in the works for a few decades now. The new system is ready to go now. The cartels will be taken down first with mass arrests. Look for this to happen any time now.

A series of announcements will begin across our TVs and radios alerting us to what is happening to keep the public from going into fear because 99% don't know this is about to occur. When the cartels out of the way then we'll see global debt forgiveness, redistribution of wealth globally and more that I won't go in to now. Just know that when the arrests occur, it is the beginning of a beautiful new future for humanity. Do not go into fear. There will be no thing to fear. Some services may be disrupted for a short time so have a week's worth of food/water on hand just in case. But over all, this is the show we have all been waiting for. Take your seats & direct your eyes to the stage as it's about to begin.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1182390

Who has been planning this?
 Quoting: Patrick Bateman

That's a wonderful question that will be answered when the time arrives for their identities to be safely revealed. I'm not being cryptic here but there are many people who have been working behind the scenes for decades to make this happen and they have been helped & guided by those in higher dimensions. All truth will be revealed when the timing is correct. What we're being told is that it could occur at any moment and to be prepared to help by sharing our knowledge & quell fear when this all comes down. When it begins, many events will happen very quickly.

Thanks for answering!

How long have you known about this? And how did you get your timeline?

Watch the 1 hour 44 minute drake interview or read the transcript on divinecosmos. It goes into huge amount of detail of how this plan first originated when military had a fear that US might become a dictatorship back in the 70s. The plan has changed over time and now is backed up by divine intervention as well. Its all about to drop so get ready!
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/30/2012 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Patrick Bateman

User ID: 15284127
United States
04/30/2012 10:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Who has been planning this?

That's a wonderful question that will be answered when the time arrives for their identities to be safely revealed. I'm not being cryptic here but there are many people who have been working behind the scenes for decades to make this happen and they have been helped & guided by those in higher dimensions. All truth will be revealed when the timing is correct. What we're being told is that it could occur at any moment and to be prepared to help by sharing our knowledge & quell fear when this all comes down. When it begins, many events will happen very quickly.

Thanks for answering!

Watch the 1 hour 44 minute drake interview or read the transcript on divinecosmos. It goes into huge amount of detail of how this plan first originated when military had a fear that US might become a dictatorship back in the 70s. The plan has changed over time and now is backed up by divine intervention as well. Its all about to drop so get ready!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13332295

Thanks, I'll check it out.

I hope it is soon, but it gets harder to believe since I have literally heard this everyday from people close to me since the mid 90's haha.
G3

User ID: 497757
United States
04/30/2012 11:12 PM

Report Abusive Post
ALMOST 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF THIS THREAD. . .

hf

Thread: OIL LEAK CAPPED BY NEXT WEEK, HUGE STOCK SURGE, 15M NEW JOBS BY JULY, REAL ESTATE BOOM, U.S. DOLLAR DOMINATES BY AUGUST, CHINA COLLAPSE

It's coming folks.. welcome to the use of devisive misdirection to collapse a real communist country's economy (China). Obama's going down in history as the greatest President the world has ever known when everything's finally revealed. Did you really think the U.S. Govt was that stupid? We just won WWWIII. Wait. Watch. It's all an illusion. We've just positioned ourselves for the highest economic growth, biggest domestic auto industry surge, highest real dollar growth, strongest employment (unemployment will be below 4% by end of summer), biggest growth in GDP, fastest market recovery EVER. Go ahead ..spend all you want. U.S. will be the untouchable superpower by September. Hint: It won't necessarily be the "U.S." anymore. That's all I can say for now. Just enjoy the ride and get ready for huge "recovery".
TheTruthWorker  (OP)

User ID: 14354297
United States
05/01/2012 04:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks for answering!

I hope it is soon, but it gets harder to believe since I have literally heard this everyday from people close to me since the mid 90's haha.

Understandable. But be careful not to generalize... "I have literally heard this everyday...since mid 90's" Everyday? This same message?

With discernment and an open mind, see the Drake interviews and updates -- and the sources you are lead to from there, even ones criticized by anonymous posters. THIS IS MAJOR. Your belief systems will be challenged. We will be living a different life.

Last Edited by TheTruthWorker on 05/01/2012 04:59 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15263935
Australia
05/01/2012 05:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
No need to fear.
TheTruthWorker  (OP)

United States
05/01/2012 05:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
ALMOST 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF THIS THREAD. . .

hf

Thread: OIL LEAK CAPPED BY NEXT WEEK, HUGE STOCK SURGE, 15M NEW JOBS BY JULY, REAL ESTATE BOOM, U.S. DOLLAR DOMINATES BY AUGUST, CHINA COLLAPSE

It's coming folks.. welcome to the use of devisive misdirection to collapse a real communist country's economy (China). Obama's going down in history as the greatest President the world has ever known when everything's finally revealed. Did you really think the U.S. Govt was that stupid? We just won WWWIII. Wait. Watch. It's all an illusion. We've just positioned ourselves for the highest economic growth, biggest domestic auto industry surge, highest real dollar growth, strongest employment (unemployment will be below 4% by end of summer), biggest growth in GDP, fastest market recovery EVER. Go ahead ..spend all you want. U.S. will be the untouchable superpower by September. Hint: It won't necessarily be the "U.S." anymore. That's all I can say for now. Just enjoy the ride and get ready for huge "recovery".
 Quoting: G3

You just quoted the original opening message from May 2010. That was not clear when I read your post here until I went to the old link... of a dead thread... of predictions for 2010-2011... which did not happen. I missed your point.
TheTruthWorker  (OP)

United States
05/01/2012 05:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
No need to fear.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15263935

agree
TheTruthWorker  (OP)

United States
05/01/2012 05:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
So is this Freedom Club USA a scam or not? I just started checking it out and it sure sounds too good to be true of course. However, they have lots of great info on the site.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14388747

Sorry to anyone involved, it is a scam. Very easy to see and find the complaints.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1421478
United States
05/01/2012 05:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
So max out the credit card and it's all cool?
TheTruthWorker  (OP)

United States
05/01/2012 05:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can't believe you people believe this, debt is a huge asset to the banking cartels. It will never be wiped clean.

not ever.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15260801

Never voluntarily... but we're are not asking permission. Banking cartels stole your money and freedom for their gains. These are crimes and they will pay. The illusions we operate on about debt and money will be exposed to the masses. Doubters can make new decisions when they are ready.
TheTruthWorker  (OP)

United States
05/01/2012 05:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1421478

No. Would that be responsible? Do not take the attitude of a store looter during a riot. How would that support your spirit? Do what you know is right. Do not do which you KNOW is not right. If in doubt, ask your heart.

What to do... make a list of all those things that are most important to you. Make sure you give those thing attention each day or each week. Imagine what you would to if money and time were no object. Creating that reality in your mind is first step to seeing it happen. We attract what we focus on. Focus on what you want.
TheTruthWorker  (OP)

United States
05/01/2012 05:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
stay away from gold bullion - but buying old silver and gold coins etc... is not a bad idea. I will have more info on this later this week

I'm curious as to what you're talking about here. Can you elaborate? Why are "old coins" better than bullion???
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15180616

I'm not the author of that blog article, but I think he is alluding to the fact that either gold bullion will be confiscated or that it may be difficult to exchange for goods and services especially if the gold plated tungsten story takes off. Old pre '64 silver coins would be much more readily accepted.

headbang

Gold and silver US coins are real money, real currency. Always will be. I recommend owning average circulated coins (like silver coins bags) as a hedge, not to speculate. Try to avoid greed, anger and hate.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1421478
United States
05/01/2012 05:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

No. Would that be responsible? Do not take the attitude of a store looter during a riot. How would that support your spirit? Do what you know is right. Do not do which you KNOW is not right. If in doubt, ask your heart.

What to do... make a list of all those things that are most important to you. Make sure you give those thing attention each day or each week. Imagine what you would to if money and time were no object. Creating that reality in your mind is first step to seeing it happen. We attract what we focus on. Focus on what you want.

So it's not really going to happen.
TheTruthWorker  (OP)

United States
05/01/2012 06:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
So when they say 'debt is forgiven', does that mean I could go buy a $500K home tomorrow, putting $50K down, and a month later, I just own my home and don't have to pay it off?

I'm not really asking this in a literal sense... What I'm getting at, is that it doesn't seem to make sense. . I am renting an apartment right now from a friend. But I don't see any justice or equality if everyone suddenly doesn't have to pay their mortgages off, and gets to own their homes, when the millions of us that don't own anything, are left with, well, much of the same. After this "reset", and I want to purchase a home, how does that work?

Many questions, little answers...

I'll buy into this when we actually start seeing results. Until then, wishful thinking.
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

It will be structured to free everyone, and be good for everyone, except the crooks. Suppressed technology the can be used for the good of humanity will be released. Money won't mean what it used to. Creating value and contribution doing what you are good at will be.

I wish I could believe it will be a good thing but it makes me think of the NWO's cashless society.
What better way to implement it?
 Quoting: Anonymity

Question and analyze all your FEARS. Dig deep enough and you always will see it as an illusion.

AFRAID this could be to create the NWO cashless society? Sorry, but we are ALREADY there. You have chips in your government ID, passport, credit cards and right there in your HAND when carrying a cell phone. Everything you do is tracked, stored and virtually analyzed. Paying by cash is an FBI flag.

NWO wants you to be afraid. Question all your fears. Let them go if they do not support you. "A wake up call" means a lot to those lulled into slumber by the mainstream.
TheTruthWorker  (OP)

United States
05/01/2012 06:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

So it's not really going to happen.

What are you talking about? You want to loot the stores or take your ball home and not play?
TheTruthWorker  (OP)

United States
05/01/2012 06:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

More false hope being sown to the Conspiracy masses...

I have given up thinking that mankind will ever shine again. Bring on the cattle-branding and be done with it already!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15276787

Everyone, please reject this type of hopeless attitude when you see comments like this. A sour grape can spoil the whole bunch. I know people have been mislead, lied to and outright scammed in the past. So use discernment, get more facts, make educated decisions, have smart discussions, be open to ideas you never have heard before.

And if it sounds the same, is it really? Boy who cried wolf? He could not get attention when it was finally truly warranted. A closed mind stops learning and growth.

Last Edited by TheTruthWorker on 05/01/2012 06:16 AM
TheTruthWorker  (OP)

United States
05/01/2012 06:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Only people with no money will want this to happen.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1131736

I am very rich and I want it to happen. Only those who do not fully understand this would not want it to happen... besides the crooks.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15351426
United States
05/01/2012 07:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Only people with no money will want this to happen.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1131736

I am very rich and I want it to happen. Only those who do not fully understand this would not want it to happen... besides the crooks.

+100000000000000
Patrick Bateman

User ID: 15284127
United States
05/01/2012 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks for answering!

Understandable. But be careful not to generalize... "I have literally heard this everyday...since mid 90's" Everyday? This same message?

With discernment and an open mind, see the Drake interviews and updates -- and the sources you are lead to from there, even ones criticized by anonymous posters. THIS IS MAJOR. Your belief systems will be challenged. We will be living a different life.

Actually, pretty similar to this, but this is only a small part of the big picture, only a fraction of it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1306723
United States
05/02/2012 06:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
TheTruthWorker  (OP)

User ID: 1307920
United States
05/02/2012 09:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Highlights

* …we wish to thank you for supporting our allies who have done extremely well in such a short time, by bringing the truth into the public domain.

* The truth needs to be spread to as many people as possible, and that will make disclosure and our coming much easier for them to accept.

* …there are whistleblowers amongst you who have put themselves forward, to reveal what is happening… Their help is important to ensure that until the media can be freed from their restraints and truthfully report the news, that you know that we are very active in backing up our allies.

* Our presence and back up will ensure that any attempt to start another World War will be unsuccessful.

* Your energy is best spent spreading the Light and sending Love to all those that need it at this special time.

* …every soul that is on Earth at this time, is there for a special purpose, even if in some instances it is purely to be an observer.

* Duality is a fast track road to success, but often at the cost of experiencing the depths of darkness. There is always a way out of it, and as soon as the Light is responded to great Beings of Light will appear.

* At present you are moving towards the higher dimensions and once there, will no longer be bound by linear time.

* …for the time being you are still much involved with time, and we are aware that the apparent delay in starting our many projects concerns you. Yet in reality they are advancing very well, and we are poised to help make some major arrests of people that are high up within the dark forces.

* Matters are coming to a head, and you can expect some surprising developments very soon.

* It is more important at this time to remain steadfast and resolved to maintain the Light that now abounds upon Earth, and it will continue to do so lifting the vibrations.

Hightlights source: [link to kauilapele.wordpress.com]

[link to www.youtube.com]

TheTruthWorker  (OP)

United States
05/02/2012 09:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
ARREST WARRANTS: Liens Filed Against G7 Central Banks

MAJOR CHANGES ABOUT TO HAPPEN

“…No corrupt regime has ever survived the light of full public exposure. Our current situation is no different. There is abundant evidence that this group is real — and will soon be defeated. Major changes are about to happen in the world. We have proven that a small group of international bankers have seized control of the planet and its resources. Their plan has been in place for 300 years, and was followed with ruthless efficiency. The difficulty of unseating this group is extreme, due to their penetration into all aspects of our society — including the media, the government and the judiciary. Nonetheless, it appears that they are about to be overthrown by an international coalition of 138 nations — who have banded together to end Financial Tyranny.

CHANGES ARE AHEAD…

“On the intuitive side, I have continued to have dreams that are ridiculously blatant in telling me that this is real, these arrests are going to happen, and the results will be beneficial.”

FULL... [link to www.divinecosmos.com]
TheTruthWorker  (OP)

United States
05/02/2012 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
ETs/EDs, Spooks, “Drake” And The “Plan”

[link to johnkettler.com]

MASS ARRESTS: David Interviews Drake -- Transcript!

[link to divinecosmos.com]
TheTruthWorker  (OP)

United States
05/02/2012 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
2012-05-01 Sheldan Nidle GFL Update

"...The dark cabal's agents are being watched closely as agencies of various major governments prepare to arrest and then prosecute droves of prominent people in government and finance, and across the board in the private sector of their respective economies.

"This process is getting to a point where you can shortly expect the start of an immense cycle of arrests. The dark tried hard to sweep this process under the rug but was unable to do so.

"A series of far-reaching liens has been formally pressed on many central and private banks that in the past flaunted the epithet "too big to fail." These financial-services corporations readily and repeatedly violated many laws designed to police international commerce, the worst offender being the US Federal Reserve Bank.

"This private enterprise has been the ringleader of many notorious schemes which threatened the very foundation of your world's well being. This is why this particular institution is being dismantled first, to be followed in rapid succession by a landslide of fellow conspirators..."

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7267848
United States
05/02/2012 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP I salute you. You are getting the word out and doing what you have been called to do!

A fellow light worker

hf
ET emissary

User ID: 14759439
United States
05/03/2012 07:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP stop being deceived by the fake & manipulated channeled messages

they have been saying the same thing year after year

those messages are Not coming from the authentic ETs

please become more Conscious & Discerning

Truthful video about channeled messages:

ET
Peak

User ID: 12261479
Australia
05/03/2012 07:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

Must see Video for the Sheeple!

Last Edited by Peak on 05/03/2012 07:41 AM

GLP