Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,208 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,469,082
Pageviews Today: 2,446,800Threads Today: 978Posts Today: 17,460
10:50 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

So how bad is Fukushima Reactor 4? Here is brand new video from inside. ELE is coming folks. Dig in!

Cover-up Exposed
User ID: 15087129
Canada
04/29/2012 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
So how bad is Fukushima Reactor 4? Here is brand new video from inside. ELE is coming folks. Dig in!
Reactor 4 Building (Inside, Top Floor) at Fukushima I Nuke Plant (4/24/2012)

They got staging holding it together and it is failing.

[link to video.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15264887
United States
04/29/2012 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: So how bad is Fukushima Reactor 4? Here is brand new video from inside. ELE is coming folks. Dig in!
No effort, What so ever. zip. zilch. nada.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
04/29/2012 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: So how bad is Fukushima Reactor 4? Here is brand new video from inside. ELE is coming folks. Dig in!
Just so you know how bad it really is and what this video is showing here ya go....

Are you ready for this? If this fuel rod pool, which is leaking, leaning, and propped up by staging, collapses it will wipe out all life in the northern hemisphere. This is ELE for us.

Don't belive me? Read what the experts say:

By Dr. Mark Sircus
theintelhub.com
April 27, 2012
Description: 2591871-hanging-by-a-thread.jpg

After writing my essay “Radioactive Hell on Earth”—actually I wanted to change that title to “Fukushima on Steroids”—I see Christina Consolo’s essay “Fukushima is Falling Apart”:

Are you ready—it is becoming clear that we, our children and our entire civilization is hanging by a thread. It is a very sorry thing to report that we have literally shot ourselves in the foot with a big nuclear shotgun full of radioactive particles of the worst conceivable kind.

It has taken a year but finally “a U.S. Senator finally got off his ass and went to Japan to see what is going on over there. What he saw was horrific. Reactor No. 4 building is on the verge of collapsing.

Seismicity standards rate the building at a zero, meaning even a small earthquake could send it into a heap of rubble. And sitting at the top of the building, in a pool that is cracked, leaking, and precarious even without an earthquake, are 1,565 fuel rods.”

If an earthquake or other event were to cause this pool to drain, this could result in a catastrophic radiological fire that could wipe out most of the northern hemisphere; certainly it would be a massive civilization-breaking event.

read the rest at:

[link to theintelhub.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
04/29/2012 08:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
By the way the Earthquake worthiness of this structure is now at 0, meaning a local small tremor will collapse it an unleash radioactive hell on Earth.

Yeah we are fucked.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
04/29/2012 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
1 star? Someone is a fucking retard.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
04/29/2012 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
No effort, What so ever. zip. zilch. nada.
 Quoting: InflateScrewJob

No effort on your part?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 727447
Canada
04/29/2012 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
You got 5* from me

Ever notice how their suits dont cover the backs of their heads?

Not good.......
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15278465
United States
04/29/2012 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Damn japs need to learn english! scream
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
04/29/2012 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
You got 5* from me

Not good.......
 Quoting: RememberThis

Actually their heads are covered. You are seeing the back tightener of the hard hat.
psyoptics

User ID: 14240707
United States
04/29/2012 08:19 PM

Report Abusive Post
wow they called it the fifth floor i would call it the roof.
you can see where the wall should have been.

i have been under better built stages just for a rock concert.

please tell me that is really not what is holding all the spent fuel in the cooling pool!

and it looks like there are just traps covering the pool from above.

i have heard if the pool from building 4 goes it will take the whole of the plant with it. and the planet as well.
well no the planet will survive just us humans will not.

funny you hear people talk about saving the planet...we humans do not have the power to kill or distroy the planet...just make it deadly for humans to live here.

move along nothing to see here...look iranian terrorist...start a war and kill kill kill...
oppps japan just went up......................

Last Edited by psyoptics on 04/29/2012 08:23 PM
a good video editor can make anyone say anything the editor wants.
Tylercasals
User ID: 1536757
United States
04/29/2012 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well let's hear best plans of survival.

I would say this.

All family members must have passports. We should have 5 hours from the start of the incident to be in the air for south america. It will take some time for the general public to realize they're fucked. You need to move in these first few hours. Once in the south, no country will force you back to your death.

Also

Have cash at least enough to bribe your way through central America.
All governments will shut the borders so you need to be ahead did the game

Be prepared! Watch the news. Have a plan and move on it.

South is the way to safety there is no ther way. We will still likely get severe radiation sickness in a month or so.

Big bunkers neigh years of supplies could work too
Anonymous Coward
Canada
04/29/2012 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
You got 5* from me

Not good.......

Actually their heads are covered. You are seeing the back tightener of the hard hat.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15087129

Oh ....Thx
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
04/29/2012 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well let's hear best plans of survival.

I would say this.

All family members must have passports. We should have 5 hours from the start of the incident to be in the air for south america. It will take some time for the general public to realize they're fucked. You need to move in these first few hours. Once in the south, no country will force you back to your death.

Also

Have cash at least enough to bribe your way through central America.
All governments will shut the borders so you need to be ahead did the game

Be prepared! Watch the news. Have a plan and move on it.

South is the way to safety there is no ther way. We will still likely get severe radiation sickness in a month or so.

Big bunkers neigh years of supplies could work too
 Quoting: Tylercasals 1536757

South is the answer but you would never be able to fly commercial as it would be mass chaos.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9757217
United States
04/29/2012 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
stock up on Vit C - it is a great vitamin to help fight radiations effects to the body
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15261472
Brazil
04/29/2012 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
stop fearmongering
Anonymous Coward
Canada
04/29/2012 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
stop fearmongering
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15261472

Then dont click
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
04/29/2012 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
stop fearmongering

Far from fear mongering. This is reality. The fact that an ELE can occur at a moments notice and then only 5-10 hours lead time to escape to south of the equator is cause for great concern.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
04/29/2012 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
stop fearmongering

Then dont click

Ahh he is from Brazil so is trying to talk us down to keep us out. I will make it a point to bug out to Brazil and start riding as many Brazilian chicks as I can ;)
ar-15 nut

User ID: 1281306
United States
04/29/2012 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
stop fearmongering

wtf fool
We are a REPUBLIC.If we can keep it MORAN!
A pissed off American Veteran!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14780085
United States
04/29/2012 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Doomtards still talking about the comet?

Hahahahah oh god my sides, we arent buying that shit.

bsflag
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
04/29/2012 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
stop fearmongering

Then dont click

Ahh he is from Brazil so is trying to talk us down to keep us out. I will make it a point to bug out to Brazil and start riding as many Brazilian chicks as I can ;)

hahaha, that's not my point, be cool tounge

I'm just kidding, with "stop fearmongering".....i'm joking with people who don't believe in this subject.

I know the shit is getting thick and Fukushima is an E.L.E., that's the reality.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
04/29/2012 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14780085

Post a BS flag in the Fukushima thread about a comet?

antibs
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
04/29/2012 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
stop fearmongering

Then dont click

I'm just kidding, with "stop fearmongering".....i'm joking with people who don't believe in this subject.

I know the shit is getting thick and Fukushima is an E.L.E., that's the reality.

Ok dude. No problem. I will go to Costa Rica or Argentina now ;)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10535288
United States
04/29/2012 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14780085

Can you read?
Anonymous Coward
Canada
04/29/2012 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Then dont click

Ok dude. No problem. I will go to Costa Rica or Argentina now ;)

Costa Rica rox
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
04/29/2012 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
chuckle

You are all welcome here, in Brazil. It has plenty of women here. When the SHTF, Brazil will be an refuge.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13544414
United States
04/29/2012 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
You nor anyone on either side really believes the situation in Fuku is that bad.
There are 55 nuke plants in Japan 200+ reactors all capable of being as damaged as fuk u especially if you believe e.q. weapon and stuxnet created this disaster.

Oh wait there are 1000's of reactors worldwide God only knows how many have mox fuel.
So either nuclear power plants are 101% safe or we ensured our mutual destruction without war or the E.T's tricked us into destroying our planet.

Oh wait even without death by radiation we have countless poisons from 10s of 1000's very dangerous oil rigs to chemobioweapons dangerous chem plants...

Oh wait the Govt and Big Biz are planning to kill us all in mass anyways right?

Well sure looks like it. I tell ya rad poisoning as truly horrible way to die...worse than fire, eaten alive. Give me nuke blast!

We don't believe it because it is unbelievable!!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
04/29/2012 08:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
chuckle

You are all welcome here, in Brazil. It has plenty of women here. When the SHTF, Brazil will be an refuge.

rockonsidewaysbananasexrastabananflashdrunkwinebouncebjerkit
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
04/29/2012 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
You nor anyone on either side really believes the situation in Fuku is that bad.
There are 55 nuke plants in Japan 200+ reactors all capable of being as damaged as fuk u especially if you believe e.q. weapon and stuxnet created this disaster.

Oh wait there are 1000's of reactors worldwide God only knows how many have mox fuel.
So either nuclear power plants are 101% safe or we ensured our mutual destruction without war or the E.T's tricked us into destroying our planet.

Oh wait even without death by radiation we have countless poisons from 10s of 1000's very dangerous oil rigs to chemobioweapons dangerous chem plants...

Well sure looks like it. I tell ya rad poisoning as truly horrible way to die...worse than fire, eaten alive. Give me nuke blast!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13544414

The problem is that FUK4 is teetering on the brink, propped up by staging.

The Japanese have a duty to humanity to fix this. Forget the saving face bullshit. They need to get all of the brains in the world to fix this.

Fuel rods on the roof of a nuke plant in an earthquake zone that is leaning and leaks. It is like something out of a horror movie!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15203655
United States
04/29/2012 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13544414

I bet you think this every time you turn on a light switch?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9631074
United States
04/29/2012 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
You got 5* from me

Not good.......

I used to be a PAINTER and those are what we wore to keep the paint off of us. They are not RADIATION SUITS!!! They are all gonna die and don't even know it??? WOW!!

Would it be so hard for them to go home and GOOGLE RADIATION SUITS to see what the hell they are SUPPOSE TO BE WEARING???

Rubber gloves like for Paining and at the doctors office!!!!

THEY ARE DEAD.

wtf

GLP