Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,133 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 862,238
Pageviews Today: 1,546,352Threads Today: 512Posts Today: 10,897
03:19 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

So how bad is Fukushima Reactor 4? Here is brand new video from inside. ELE is coming folks. Dig in!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 727447
Canada
04/29/2012 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: So how bad is Fukushima Reactor 4? Here is brand new video from inside. ELE is coming folks. Dig in!
By the way the Earthquake worthiness of this structure is now at 0, meaning a local small tremor will collapse it an unleash radioactive hell on Earth.

Yeah we are fucked.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15087129

the structure is actually now 20% stronger than before the march 11 quake.Steal support structures have been put in place with more to come.

que lots of swearing and shill accusations.

shame, you guys are so desperate to see japanese people dying.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15289520

1rof1
 Quoting: RememberThis

Please feel free to read this link [link to www.neimagazine.com]

I will pass on that one LOL...but thx anyway
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13532743
United States
04/29/2012 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: So how bad is Fukushima Reactor 4? Here is brand new video from inside. ELE is coming folks. Dig in!

If this were true, don't you think they would be doing more to prevent this?.

citizenperth

User ID: 15254358
Australia
04/29/2012 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fukushima Daiichi Status report April 27,2012

[link to www.iaea.org]
 Quoting: Teensi2

Great link, for those worried that nothing is being done, please read this document to ease your minds.

certainly didn't ease my mind, just shows how graphic this problem is.... i really feel for the people.... that is dire stuff indeed, which we already knew, but at least they are putting it out there now... thanks for the link...
It's life as we know it, but only just.
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
T-1000
User ID: 1532961
United States
04/29/2012 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
By the way the Earthquake worthiness of this structure is now at 0, meaning a local small tremor will collapse it an unleash radioactive hell on Earth.

Yeah we are fucked.

the structure is actually now 20% stronger than before the march 11 quake.Steal support structures have been put in place with more to come.

1rof1

Please feel free to read this link [link to www.neimagazine.com]

This link is how I know you and tepco are completely full of shit.

"TEPCO said that although a structural integrity evaluation of the heavily-damaged unit 4 reactor building has shown that it should be able to withstand an earthquake as strong as the March earthquake, 9.0 on the Richter scale"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15138550
United States
Report Abusive Post
You got 5* from me

Ever notice how their suits dont cover the backs of their heads?

Not good.......

I figure if suits are not properly fitted then the video is bullshit.
It is probably so fuckung bad in there that they cannot even get near it.

OP, I agree with you on this mess, it is far worse than anyone dare lets us know. 5*
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15101723
United States
Report Abusive Post
Doomtards still talking about the comet?

Hahahahah oh god my sides, we arent buying that shit.

bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14780085

should I be looking for the comet thread that you are trying to discredit?!
eclectic mind

User ID: 12762865
Australia
Report Abusive Post

bsflag

Can you read?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10535288

apparently he can't!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5982968
United States
04/29/2012 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is a suicide bombers wet dream. Simply blow up a building and kill mostly everything on earth. I wonder how secure the premises is.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15289520
Japan
04/29/2012 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.iaea.org]

Great link, for those worried that nothing is being done, please read this document to ease your minds.

Thanks! You live there... What are your thoughts on the situation? Better or worse than we think?

Thanks for your concern.I no longer give my opinion on Japan because it creates mud slanging matches on GLP.

I will tell you that the Emperor and his wife were visiting temporary evacuee houses in Fukushima just last week, which speaks volumes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3650237
United States
04/29/2012 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Surprise,surprise....it really is an ELE but as I said a year ago,it won't be overnight.
Hug your children and families,take a trip,see Vegas.....and get right with God.
That's really all that's left now.
TheShift+/-

User ID: 6266959
United States
04/29/2012 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
For all we know, the spent fuel was burning months ago and these videos/photos we see are filmed at a totally different location. If radiation is high enough to destroy robots how are these people that close to rea tors with THOSE anti radiation suits?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15276227
United States
04/29/2012 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

bsflag

ahhahaha I assume he saw ELE in the title and thought, for some reason, the thread was about Elenin. So instead of taking the 6 or 7 seconds of brainwork and read...he just jumped on the chance to call BS.

THAT makes my sides hurt. Ignorant jagoff.

Btw, 5* from me
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1135376
United States
04/29/2012 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is a suicide bombers wet dream. Simply blow up a building and kill mostly everything on earth. I wonder how secure the premises is.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5982968

lets just say it is far from ninja proof, i bet any nut could just about walk right up to it. I never see anyone patrolling on the live cams
SwampWitch

User ID: 270162
United States
04/29/2012 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fukushima has already killed you/me/us ~ our children, grandchildren, and their kids are walking history.

Our Grandsons won't live to see their grandsons.

I'm sorry, I wish it were different.

crying
...'n dat's da name a dat tune!
Teensi2

User ID: 8437259
United States
04/29/2012 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.iaea.org]

Thanks! You live there... What are your thoughts on the situation? Better or worse than we think?

Thanks for your concern.I no longer give my opinion on Japan because it creates mud slanging matches on GLP.

I will tell you that the Emperor and his wife were visiting temporary evacuee houses in Fukushima just last week, which speaks volumes.

I am so sorry. I hope you have a better outlet to express your feelings where you will not get the "mud-slinging" match. Peace and safety to you!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7334965
Canada
04/29/2012 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
1 star? Someone is a fucking retard.

bump and 5 stars, brother!
T-1000
User ID: 1532961
United States
04/29/2012 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fukushima has already killed you/me/us ~ our children, grandchildren, and their kids are walking history.

Our Grandsons won't live to see their grandsons.

I'm sorry, I wish it were different.

:crying:
 Quoting: SwampWitch

Cheer up, it won't be all bad. Remember, there are always good mutations also...maybe some will end up with x-men type powers. Hopefully one of the will be equipped with the intelligence to fix this shit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9258462
United States
04/29/2012 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Reactor 4 Building (Inside, Top Floor) at Fukushima I Nuke Plant (4/24/2012)

They got staging holding it together and it is failing.

[link to video.godlikeproductions.com]
 Quoting: Cover-up Exposed 15087129

Can we get an iPad friendly vid? Or is this just some old hoax clip for windows users?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15080513
United States
04/29/2012 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
To say it will wipe out all life in the northern hemisphere is a little bit of a stretch. It will *poison* all life in the northern hemisphere to varying degrees, give us cancer, etc.

It's a bad situation, but a non-Doom, because the moment that scenario happens, they'll just nuke the site.
 Quoting: CleverMoniker 12168657

I disagree. It will poison your ground and ground water, poison your food chain, for generations in the northern hemisphere. Cause massive tumours, leukaemias, cancers of all sorts. Horrifically unimaginable birth defects, or kids born with existing cancers.

Only thing is, this is not a quick death... but a slow build up and a lingering painful one.

I am in the southern hemisphere, but there is not one place in this world that will not be affected by this.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1624005

You can disagree all you want, but the massive dose of radiation let lose by these rods is not an event that suddenly happens then it's over. The problem they are talking about is that they will all ignite, and the fire would continue to burn for years, unleashing a steady stream of radiation into the atmosphere that would build up, and build up, and build up, because they would never be able to get near the fire to stop it.

Except if they nuke the site, it would vaporize everything. It would be significantly more radiological than a standard open-air nuke detonation, but it would destroy the rods, and would instantly replace decades of high-level radiation with one single burst of good old fashioned nuclear bomb radiation.

Doom averted. Not so much for the Japanese, though.
 Quoting: CleverMoniker 12168657

I'm no nuke expert, but I know enough to know you have to have what's called a "critical mass" of plutonium or uranium to initiate a nuclear detonation. Setting off a nuke over fukushima would not "burn up" the radioactive fuel rods in a nuclear explosion, if that is what you are implying. It would turn it into fine dust and spread it around the world as the worst nuclear fallout you can imagine.
TryToGetTheTruth

User ID: 1347342
Canada
04/29/2012 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
You got 5* from me

Ever notice how their suits dont cover the backs of their heads?

Not good.......

I figure if suits are not properly fitted then the video is bullshit.
It is probably so fuckung bad in there that they cannot even get near it.

OP, I agree with you on this mess, it is far worse than anyone dare lets us know. 5*
 Quoting: GreyMatter

My son wears better protective clothing than that, just working on asbestos abatement
Open mind required !

I am in SOUTHWESTERN ONTARIO, CANADA
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7334965
Canada
04/29/2012 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Running to Southern Hemi ensures you live like the movie The Road
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13544414

Versus having your hair fall out, finger nails fall off, eyes bleed out, and your internal organs turning to mush...I will take my chances on the road.

You prove my point...you don't get it nor do you believe it is really that bad.
You surely don't get "How" fucked we are...nor do you see the design.
Only thing more deadly than a virus to biological life is radio-logical particles and plutonium is in the top 5 if not higher.

I don't no truly how bad it is but I know this short of some supernatural miracle/intervention Earth is going to very soon be as dead as venus or mars take your pic...more than humans will die.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13544414

Well, everything does happen for a reason, does it not?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11996258
United States
04/29/2012 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
with all the doom on here maybe it should collapse and give you suckers your wishes !
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12924193

BUT we all know it won't... GOGO GLP EFFECT!

muaha
CleverMoniker
User ID: 12168657
Canada
04/29/2012 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
This may be a stupid question but I'll ask it anyway :

If they nuke the whole site, won't that spread the cesium particles and poison our atmosphere anyway (even faster than they would normally be spread by the winds) ?
 Quoting: subzero86

Can anyone enlighten me on this ?
 Quoting: subzero86

if you were on fire, would you like me to use a blow torch to put you out?

It's not about putting out a fire, it's about destroying the wood that's feeding the fire. The radioactivity of these materials depends on their isotopes, and nuking these rods is basically ripping them apart at an atomic level, the neutrons that make up their higher isotopes will go shooting free, reacting with and bonding to other atoms, allowing the radioactive materials to revert to more stable, less radioactive isotopes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12632058
United States
Report Abusive Post
Just so you know how bad it really is and what this video is showing here ya go....

Are you ready for this? If this fuel rod pool, which is leaking, leaning, and propped up by staging, collapses it will wipe out all life in the northern hemisphere. This is ELE for us.

Don't belive me? Read what the experts say:

By Dr. Mark Sircus
theintelhub.com
April 27, 2012
Description: 2591871-hanging-by-a-thread.jpg

After writing my essay “Radioactive Hell on Earth”—actually I wanted to change that title to “Fukushima on Steroids”—I see Christina Consolo’s essay “Fukushima is Falling Apart”:

Are you ready—it is becoming clear that we, our children and our entire civilization is hanging by a thread. It is a very sorry thing to report that we have literally shot ourselves in the foot with a big nuclear shotgun full of radioactive particles of the worst conceivable kind.

It has taken a year but finally “a U.S. Senator finally got off his ass and went to Japan to see what is going on over there. What he saw was horrific. Reactor No. 4 building is on the verge of collapsing.

Seismicity standards rate the building at a zero, meaning even a small earthquake could send it into a heap of rubble. And sitting at the top of the building, in a pool that is cracked, leaking, and precarious even without an earthquake, are 1,565 fuel rods.”

If an earthquake or other event were to cause this pool to drain, this could result in a catastrophic radiological fire that could wipe out most of the northern hemisphere; certainly it would be a massive civilization-breaking event.

read the rest at:

[link to theintelhub.com]

No thanks. I get better information on channel 897 from a guy in a bow tie lighting cars on fire.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14171064
United States
Report Abusive Post
What about nukes under ground to cause a giant sink hole that would fill with water than cap with a lead dome like they are doing in Chernobyl ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15260811
United States
04/29/2012 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah we are fucked.

TheShift+/-

User ID: 6266959
United States
04/29/2012 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dont fool yourselfs, there is nobody getting anywhere near that building.

These cannot be real pictures.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15178443

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5982968
United States
04/29/2012 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great idea. Let's sink it and poison japans water table forever.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15012039
United States
04/29/2012 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
chuckle

You are all welcome here, in Brazil. It has plenty of women here. When the SHTF, Brazil will be an refuge.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15261472

Yeah but they all have HIV
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1289696
United States
04/29/2012 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Think it strange they are hiding the identity of several of the men. I guess some Japanese are really pissed off and done to protect from attacks.

GLP