Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,209 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 409,270
Pageviews Today: 680,788Threads Today: 246Posts Today: 4,257
09:06 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Its not sufficient to have a moment of inspiration, of light here & there to give meaning to your life; learn to make that moment last

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15304835
Switzerland
04/30/2012 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Its not sufficient to have a moment of inspiration, of light here & there to give meaning to your life; learn to make that moment last
"It is not sufficient to have a moment of inspiration, of light here and there to give meaning to your life; you must also learn to make that moment last so that it becomes a permanent and stable state of consciousness, which purifies, organizes and rebuilds everything within you. You might say, 'But what you're asking is impossible. We can't maintain sacred states in life indefinitely.' Yes, apparently, you are right, I know; I live in the same world as you and I know how it is. But I also know that the disciple of light never loses his faith in the power of the spirit, he never lets himself be turned from his path, whatever may happen: fatigue, discouragement, sorrows, misfortunes. On the contrary, he hangs on to all the great and beautiful experiences that have given him, in a few privileged moments, the true meaning of life."

GLP