Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,202 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,396,030
Pageviews Today: 2,330,549Threads Today: 927Posts Today: 16,600
09:50 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Does The Name "CBS" (News) REALLY Mean "See B.S"/Watch BullSh*t???.Nobody Ever Mentions it...

Bo Intelson
User ID: 1106192
Malta
05/01/2012 06:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Does The Name "CBS" (News) REALLY Mean "See B.S"/Watch BullSh*t???.Nobody Ever Mentions it...
I always chuckle,yet scratch my head in disbelief,everytime I see the UBER-famous American newsbroadcaster "CBS NEWS" on our T.V.s over here on European,Sky News satellite television....

I mean,isn't this the MOST STUPID name to give yourself if you are a major,national news corporation???

Doesn't C.B.S realise that just about EVERYBODY in America knows about the whole sub-genre of "B.S" joking that goes on??.....Barbara Streisand(singer)?,Benedict Sixteenth(pope)?,Britney Spears(singer)?,Barry Sartoeyo(Pres.Obama)?,etc,etc,etc!!!

I'm sorry,if you happen to like this particular news channel,but you couldn't PAY me to waste my time watching what,as they themselves call it — (C) B.S.!

ANY MORE FAMOUS B.S. NAMES OUT THERE?...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1527197
United States
05/01/2012 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Does The Name "CBS" (News) REALLY Mean "See B.S"/Watch BullSh*t???.Nobody Ever Mentions it...
CBS stands for "Columbia Broadcast System"

It is essentially the propaganda machine of the White House.

Same thing with COLUMBIA entertainment.

Washington D.C. = Washington, District of COLUMBIA.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9107938
United States
05/01/2012 07:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Does The Name "CBS" (News) REALLY Mean "See B.S"/Watch BullSh*t???.Nobody Ever Mentions it...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1527197

^ This ^. But I liked the OP's version of what CBS means better, lol
Bo Intelson (OP)
User ID: 1106192
Malta
05/01/2012 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

^ This ^. But I liked the OP's version of what CBS means better, lol
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9107938

HA!HA!HA!HA! THANKS DUDE!!!!

Surprised nobody ever says nothing....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15383571
United States
05/01/2012 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
B.B.C

Bullshit.Brodcasting.Channel..... much funnier than anything you can make with C.B.S
5a
Bo Intelson
User ID: 17251243
Malta
06/11/2012 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
B.B.C

Bullshit.Brodcasting.Channel..... much funnier than anything you can make with C.B.S
5a
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15383571

Hmmmmmmn,that wasn't a retaliatory,"anti-British b.s." move was it?...
I mean,this post is specifically about "B.S. and how it affects our everyday lives—including YOURS!!!!!"

Keep your fascinating "house-hold names" coming in folks.

I have another AMAZING one to share with you all tonight,I'm just gonna' wait till the first replier comes onto the show with a call and then I'll let you have it!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16819164
United States
06/11/2012 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
chuckle
Bo Intelson
Malta
06/11/2012 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
chuckle
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16819164

(^ looks like HE finds something funny about something on tonight's show...)

Anyway,back to what I promised earlier...

ANOTHER "B.S." for you all is this one;oh,and I have to give credit to Mr Steve Quayle—of all people—for this one! HA!HA!HA!!!:-

BATH SALTS!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I didn't see it sooner myself!!!

Dooooooooh!!!!

Nice one Steve,by the way.

Hey,whilst he's getting a free plug here,why don't I put up Steve's latest show,recorded only last night...

Link: [link to www.blogtalkradio.com]

...should be good!
ExpertOfSound

User ID: 1779676
United States
06/11/2012 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Smart, didn't notice that.
GREAT minds talk about IDEAS
AVERAGE minds talk about EVENTS
SMALL minds talk about PEOPLE

Racism is a crime against humanity.

“A good scientist is a person in whom the childhood quality of perennial curiosity lingers on. Once he gets an answer, he has other questions.” ~Frederick Seitz

There are MORE water molecules in 1 glass of tap water than there are glasses of tap water in EVERY OCEAN ON EARTH.

Thread: THE TRUTH about the "Ancient Astronaut Theory" and Ancient Aliens TV Show AGENDA!
Bo Intelson
Malta
06/11/2012 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Smart, didn't notice that.
 Quoting: ExpertOfSound

Yeah,the guy must know something huh??!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17797423
United States
06/11/2012 11:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I always chuckle,yet scratch my head in disbelief,everytime I see the UBER-famous American newsbroadcaster "CBS NEWS" on our T.V.s over here on European,Sky News satellite television....

I mean,isn't this the MOST STUPID name to give yourself if you are a major,national news corporation???

Doesn't C.B.S realise that just about EVERYBODY in America knows about the whole sub-genre of "B.S" joking that goes on??.....Barbara Streisand(singer)?,Benedict Sixteenth(pope)?,Britney Spears(singer)?,Barry Sartoeyo(Pres.Obama)?,etc,etc,etc!!!

I'm sorry,if you happen to like this particular news channel,but you couldn't PAY me to waste my time watching what,as they themselves call it — (C) B.S.!

Quoting: Bo Intelson 1106192

You have the logic of a schizophrenic.
Bo Intelson
Malta
06/12/2012 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Bo Intelson 1106192

You have the logic of a schizophrenic.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17797423

AS IF!!!!!!! Why don't you show your REAL identity?...

Anyway,you honestly think that this is faulty logic???...C."B.S."??? THAT'S "SCHIZZED LOGIC" NOW???...

People must have told you before,but just in case...you should get OFF the internet!!!!! Yeah,except,I have enough compassion to say,come back when you get a sense of humour!!!!!!!!!HA!HA!HA!HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Logic" my *ss!!!!!!!
Bo Intelson
User ID: 18260726
Malta
07/26/2012 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
BORAT SAGDIYEV!

Don't believe me? Just have a look at the initials of his first and second names...see it now?

Ha!!!!! I KNEW that guy was up to something
HERE'S THE TRUTH
User ID: 1248699
United States
07/26/2012 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
CBS' logo is the All Seeing Eye.

ARCO's logo is the Great Pyramid as see from above. It's missing its capstone, just as the Great Pyramid is.

Exxon's logo is the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry's 33rd degree double cross.

Union "76" -- 1976: Year the Illuminati was created (May 1. May 1 is also the day of the "bin Laden" raid. In actuality, he'd been dead for years. And Seal Team 6 later died in the helicopter shootdown on Aug 6. August 6, 10 years earlier, was the date of the Presidential Daily Briefing (PDB) memo that Bush and his team got at the Crawford, TX, ranch that said, "Bin Laden Determined to Strike Within the U.S." It's purpose was the preemptive planting of evidence of guilt, so that when 9/11 hit just 5 weeks later, everyone could blame Bin Laden and use the Aug 6 PDB as justification. Do you REALLY think that if 9/11 was not allowed to happen and was precipitated by groups within our government's intelligence and defense bureaucracy, and certain "Allies" (cough!), that that Aug 6 PDB memo would be made public??!!!! Of course not. But pointing the finger of blame on bin Laden (which the Aug 6 memo allowed govt officials to do) trumped the incompetence charge that was leveled at the Bush Administration for not taking the Aug 6 PDB memo more seriously. If there's one thing these people know, it's psychology and human nature. The "saga" of Bin Laden runs an EXACT 10 years -- from Aug 6, 2001 (the PDB memo) to Aug 6, 2011 (the killing of members of Seal Team 6 in an Afghanistan shoot down. Dead men tell no tales). As they say in the South, "Tidy."

Notice the companies that "make it" and "do well" have the correct names & logos?

The list for these companies is endless.
Bo Intelson
Malta
07/26/2012 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
THANKS! Truther-dude...just like the old days!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1248699
United States
07/27/2012 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
CBS' logo is the All Seeing Eye.

ARCO's logo is the Great Pyramid as see from above. It's missing its capstone, just as the Great Pyramid is.

Exxon's logo is the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry's 33rd degree double cross.

Union "76" -- 1976: Year the Illuminati was created (May 1. May 1 is also the day of the "bin Laden" raid. In actuality, he'd been dead for years. And Seal Team 6 later died in the helicopter shootdown on Aug 6. August 6, 10 years earlier, was the date of the Presidential Daily Briefing (PDB) memo that Bush and his team got at the Crawford, TX, ranch that said, "Bin Laden Determined to Strike Within the U.S." It's purpose was the preemptive planting of evidence of guilt, so that when 9/11 hit just 5 weeks later, everyone could blame Bin Laden and use the Aug 6 PDB as justification. Do you REALLY think that if 9/11 was not allowed to happen and was precipitated by groups within our government's intelligence and defense bureaucracy, and certain "Allies" (cough!), that that Aug 6 PDB memo would be made public??!!!! Of course not. But pointing the finger of blame on bin Laden (which the Aug 6 memo allowed govt officials to do) trumped the incompetence charge that was leveled at the Bush Administration for not taking the Aug 6 PDB memo more seriously. If there's one thing these people know, it's psychology and human nature. The "saga" of Bin Laden runs an EXACT 10 years -- from Aug 6, 2001 (the PDB memo) to Aug 6, 2011 (the killing of members of Seal Team 6 in an Afghanistan shoot down. Dead men tell no tales). As they say in the South, "Tidy."

Notice the companies that "make it" and "do well" have the correct names & logos?

The list for these companies is endless.
 Quoting: HERE'S THE TRUTH 1248699

Are you in Valletta, Malta?
Bo Intelson
Malta
07/27/2012 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are you in Valletta, Malta?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1248699

Wow!,looks like you know a thng or two about this island...hmmmmn....

Well,actually,I don't;I know the location WELL,but,no—I don't live there.

May I ask you why you ask?...

Need to contact someone maybe? I'll try to help you if you do.

GLP