Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,100 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 794,310
Pageviews Today: 1,403,018Threads Today: 593Posts Today: 10,301
04:16 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

UN_FRICKIN_BELIEVABLE: Virginian Pilot explains why it didn't print story on 100 "youths" beating up white couple.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10644407
United States
05/03/2012 10:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: UN_FRICKIN_BELIEVABLE: Virginian Pilot explains why it didn't print story on 100 "youths" beating up white couple.
Haha, shit... I used to live in Norfolk. Believe me guys, it isn't all bad. The liberal neighborhoods are quite nice.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1613686
United States
05/03/2012 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: UN_FRICKIN_BELIEVABLE: Virginian Pilot explains why it didn't print story on 100 "youths" beating up white couple.
The story clearly has national implications (even international implications) given that light-skinned
people are being targeted in violent mob attacks.

The best-informed citizens will ovbiously be able to better
maintain their own personal security - apparently this
VA media outlet isn't concerned with helping it's readers
stay informed of extremely relevant news.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14737989

and dark skinned people are prone to gun shots.. go figure...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14981152
Ireland
05/03/2012 10:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
CRIME SHOULD BE EXPOSED.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1236276
United States
05/03/2012 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Haha, shit... I used to live in Norfolk. Believe me guys, it isn't all bad. The liberal neighborhoods are quite nice.
 Quoting: Charlie the Choo-Choo

I don't know if I'd call them "liberal" neighborhoods, but some parts of downtown Norfolk that have been gentrified are now full of yuppies.

Still, putting this "non-event" under a microscope by pinning it yet again when there was nothing to rage about in the first place really irks me...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15359896
United States
05/03/2012 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm just wondering if the editor isn't one of those rare gems that is holding off printing an obviously polarizing piece, out of the honest postion of not wanting to fan the flames.

Honestly, the whole Zimmerman case was a local matter, hardly worth the wall to wall national coverage it gained.

While being a larger mob type setting, this story is still a local news event, not something the entire Nation needs to start rallying around.

Honestly the more I look at this, the more it seems this one paper is trying to maintain some semblance of journalistic integrity by refusing to participate in the pointless racial baiting going on. The editor knew a story like this, would be latched onto by the MSM and then get hyperboled into the stratosphere.

Kudo's to them for having balls.
 Quoting: Evolved

There's race-baiting and then there is just reporting pertinent info.

I would like to know if 100's of youths (no matter what the color) are going around beating up people in my area. It is my business and I would want the news to report it so I can put my guard up a little. It is terrible that they kept this new story hidden. It sounds like you think the media, gov't and what not need to decide what is in our best interest and I disagree with this.

Why is it only race-baiting when the perpetrators are black?

People need to be aware of MOB beatings in their neighborhoods, it's common sense to report it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10644407
United States
05/03/2012 11:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

I don't know if I'd call them "liberal" neighborhoods, but some parts of downtown Norfolk that have been gentrified are now full of yuppies.

Still, putting this "non-event" under a microscope by pinning it yet again when there was nothing to rage about in the first place really irks me...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1236276

Take a single walk through Gent and try to tell me it's not a fucking liberal neighborhood.

There's even that part of the neighborhood everyone ignores once you go under the bridge and suddenly you're in the black neighborhood.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/03/2012 11:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

Take a single walk through Gent and try to tell me it's not a fucking liberal neighborhood.

There's even that part of the neighborhood everyone ignores once you go under the bridge and suddenly you're in the black neighborhood.

I think you mean Ghent, and it's basically a university town since it's near Old Dominion, but so what? If you cross any bridge in the Tidewater area, you end up in a black neighborhood, with the exception of Poquoson and other parts across the James River. So what's your point? It's obvious the demographic of the area has more black people of color than say McClean or Fairfax, VA.
kmores

User ID: 3888945
United States
05/03/2012 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
since when is 100 on 2 a "simple" assault?
Mr. Toppit

User ID: 4452166
United States
05/03/2012 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
What really happened is these two white reporters attacked a group of 100 blacks and hurled racial insults at them.

Two unidentified witnesses saw the whole thing while playing basketball and talking to their girlfriends on cell phones.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5179006
United States
05/03/2012 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thepeople who work at the Pilot are guilty of crimes against the public. Who is the editor there. They should be exposed and called out. I bet i could guess the last name.
DILKe

User ID: 14924214
United States
05/03/2012 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
White guilt of these stupid fucking libtards....
Marxism is the true enemy of our civilization.

What is Cultural Marxism:
[link to www.bitchute.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1284302
United States
05/03/2012 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to hamptonroads.com]

This story just does not pass the sniff test. 100 people at the projects beat up a white couple and the paper is now trying to explain why it's not news.

Just unbelievable.
 Quoting: Hope_Full

Read the article, it is UNBELIEVABLE.

I'm not even sure if the writer himself was believing the placating and limp-wristed verbiage he was writing.

If a black man and a black woman had been beaten up by 100 whites at a Baptist picnic, it sure as hell would have been labelled a racist attack, and nothing but that.

NewSpeech and NewThought have surely arrived.
ExpertOfSound

User ID: 1779676
United States
05/03/2012 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm just wondering if the editor isn't one of those rare gems that is holding off printing an obviously polarizing piece, out of the honest postion of not wanting to fan the flames.

Honestly, the whole Zimmerman case was a local matter, hardly worth the wall to wall national coverage it gained.

While being a larger mob type setting, this story is still a local news event, not something the entire Nation needs to start rallying around.

Honestly the more I look at this, the more it seems this one paper is trying to maintain some semblance of journalistic integrity by refusing to participate in the pointless racial baiting going on. The editor knew a story like this, would be latched onto by the MSM and then get hyperboled into the stratosphere.

Yea, the way I see it, do you want copycat crimes of MOBS of 100 "youths"?

I sure don't..
GREAT minds talk about IDEAS
AVERAGE minds talk about EVENTS
SMALL minds talk about PEOPLE

Racism is a crime against humanity.

“A good scientist is a person in whom the childhood quality of perennial curiosity lingers on. Once he gets an answer, he has other questions.” ~Frederick Seitz

There are MORE water molecules in 1 glass of tap water than there are glasses of tap water in EVERY OCEAN ON EARTH.

Thread: THE TRUTH about the "Ancient Astronaut Theory" and Ancient Aliens TV Show AGENDA!
kmores

United States
05/03/2012 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
So how many in the mob that attacked, the official number? Where did the 100 number come from? I am asking because I emailed the editor to let him know what I thought, and the only thing he replied with is "There were not 100.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/03/2012 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thepeople who work at the Pilot are guilty of crimes against the public. Who is the editor there. They should be exposed and called out. I bet i could guess the last name.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5179006

LOL! Are you serious?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7465905
United States
05/03/2012 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Urban ubangees.
I hope these animals are ready, cause when the good ole boys decide they've had enough of this shit, it's on.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13782131
United States
05/03/2012 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

If the TRUTH "fans the flames" tough shit! People need to see more "Truth" of every kind!

If the "editor" is a rare gem as you say, then he has a duty to print the truth!
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
[link to hamptonroads.com]

This story just does not pass the sniff test. 100 people at the projects beat up a white couple and the paper is now trying to explain why it's not news.

Just unbelievable.

Read the article, it is UNBELIEVABLE.

I'm not even sure if the writer himself was believing the placating and limp-wristed verbiage he was writing.

If a black man and a black woman had been beaten up by 100 whites at a Baptist picnic, it sure as hell would have been labelled a racist attack, and nothing but that.

NewSpeech and NewThought have surely arrived.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1284302

HA! I did read it, and that's what's so amusing about your comment. You folks have skipped off onto a tangent that is magnificently detached from the original story and reality. No wonder the weak minds of innocent seekers of truth are scrambled and confused.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5163648
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
"reverse racism" What the fuck is that shit??
 Quoting: Marax

Its where your really nice to people of another race i guess?
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/03/2012 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
you are shouting:

this should be publicized

this should be in the media

this should be front page news..

but when a teenage boy was shot and killed walking home from the store...

the words were:

why is this in the news...

why is this being publicized...

they are only trying to start a race war...

interesting...
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/03/2012 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Trayvon martin wasn't front page news for nearly a month- until his parents started demanding it be publicized...
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/03/2012 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
when Trayvon was initially killed- it wasn't news at all...

so there can be some good in demanding an incident get media attention huh?

or only when it's white people...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15358606
United States
05/03/2012 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: kmores

THE OP LIED.... IT WAS REALLY 30 PEOPLE. OP WANTED TO FOOL YOU INTO COMING IN HERE SO HE TRICKED YOU. HALF THESE TITLES ARE ALL FABRICATION
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/03/2012 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Urban ubangees.
I hope these animals are ready, cause when the good ole boys decide they've had enough of this shit, it's on.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7465905

And which ones would those be exactly? There are some "good ole boys" around here, but they get along with the blacks just as well as the rest of the "good ole boys".

Listen, the people that live around here, including my mother (now a retired steel worker) are some of the most honest hard working folks around, all from various backgrounds and colors, including "good ole boys". Most of them work side by side in the Newport News shipyard (like my mother did), pulling long hours doing extremely hard labor. The last thing on their mind when they go home at night is not "what are the monkies up to now?" or "I hate those crackers!".

You folks need to pick on another area of the continent. :)
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/03/2012 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Urban ubangees.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7465905

And which ones would those be exactly? There are some "good ole boys" around here, but they get along with the blacks just as well as the rest of the "good ole boys".

Listen, the people that live around here, including my mother (now a retired steel worker) are some of the most honest hard working folks around, all from various backgrounds and colors, including "good ole boys". Most of them work side by side in the Newport News shipyard (like my mother did), pulling long hours doing extremely hard labor. The last thing on their mind when they go home at night is not "what are the monkies up to now?" or "I hate those crackers!".

You folks need to pick on another area of the continent. :)

clappa
kmores

United States
05/03/2012 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

THE OP LIED.... IT WAS REALLY 30 PEOPLE. OP WANTED TO FOOL YOU INTO COMING IN HERE SO HE TRICKED YOU. HALF THESE TITLES ARE ALL FABRICATION
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15358606

Do you have a source for 30?
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/03/2012 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15358606

Do you have a source for 30?

The video on page 1 that shows the picture of the man and woman. They said it was estimated that the mob contained about 30 people.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/03/2012 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15389325

This video says 30 people
AC
User ID: 1560850
United States
05/03/2012 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Norfolk, Virginia is a cesspool of run down neighbor HOODS, crime, vandals, and street mobs.

I live in Virginia, so I know what I'm talking about.

As far as that ragged ass newspaper, the Virginian Pilot, it's good for one thing - lining the bottom of a bird cage.

No wonder people from the North think Southern people are dumb and slow.

Enough said.
^ZytO^

User ID: 10482273
United States
05/03/2012 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fortunately, our local TV station is covering this story, too. I live in this area, and people are OUTRAGED that the Pilot is trying to cover this up.

Seriously? I live in this area as well, and there is no public outrage. If there is, it's probably the minority of yuppies that live in the Virginia Beach area. It's not a cover-up, this story and the hundreds of others like it is business as usual around here, hence they decided not to put it under a microscope. Why is yet another thread pinned in relation to this story? There is nothing to see here folks, move on...

every story of this type should be pinned
all the time
2009lincolncent.com

GLP