Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,807 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 892,435
Pageviews Today: 1,533,254Threads Today: 607Posts Today: 11,195
04:59 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I am a member of an elite family of insiders whom you despise.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11223885
United States
05/06/2012 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I am a member of an elite family of insiders whom you despise.
After that fifa and the olimpic industrie then Indonesië and dubai then america and europe and russia and last s america.

Then middle earth + moonbases then the sun and
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/06/2012 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Inspiration :_
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7990358
United States
05/06/2012 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I may be back later
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13894330

Lol, You out of gas already? Boy that one stupid pathetic Divine Law horse-crap must've really stretched your brain? Come to my house and tell me that shit...And I'll show you some "Divine Reality-Therapy" and beat you within an inch of your life. I'm sure you'll re-think that Divine-Right shit.
Being Mindful

User ID: 15034709
United States
05/06/2012 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would like to point that many ARE NOT terrorists here in the states they are conditioning us to think if we speak its like a BIG NO NO!! I know as WE THE PEOPLE!! are not the instigator of seperatism, like conquer and divide.

I believe that our vote never counts.
They don't care about any of us!!

I can admit our admistration has done a terrible job making everyone mad at us, and it makes me want to apologize to the World that it is not us "the people that are doing it"

I do believe that Obama is being used to create a conquer and divide which is terrorism on there own country,
WE ARE NOT THE TERRORIST's THEY ARE. I have never harmed a Soul by myself. I don't even have the heart to kill a spider anymore.
www.heavenletters.org
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/06/2012 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Every move is magic even with reviving without questions.

Oh lost my xbox controler darnit.
Being Mindful

United States
05/06/2012 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
HELP US TO UNDERSTAND WHY WE THINK YOU ARE AT fAULT? oR Why you think that?

Lets just cut to the brax of things and just talk.

One who is under the DIVINE Law and ONE who is learning it so We can understand.

Thankyou, Ok I think that is it on the questions.

May you be blessed, and with Love
www.heavenletters.org
Being Mindful

United States
05/06/2012 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Please lets be civil please?

No insults please. I appreciate that he is here.

Namaste
www.heavenletters.org
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10644407
United States
05/06/2012 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Considering that I'm related to the insider families you despise, I don't believe a word you say. (Bear in mind my particular branch of the family tree hasn't been insider since ascots and shoe buckles were in fashion)
Goo~

User ID: 1151400
United States
05/06/2012 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't hate the money "elite". I hate some of the stuff they do.
Free will is a door that swings both ways~
May the SOURCE be with you~
Being Mindful

United States
05/06/2012 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh I have one more question.

If I havn't become enlightened I wouldn't have the nerve to do this. But I live on this planet and we need to do something to clean it up. We have sucked her life's blood. She needs to repair herself, Why have you kept the secret from the masses for free energy?

And reading on here what Isreal warns, "If they go down, so will we"? I mean what's up with that? honestly, is this what we have become?

What caused all this?

Do you know what? If we ALL agree on the same thing for just ONE minute or more, I bet we could change this do you realize that?
www.heavenletters.org
Being Mindful

United States
05/06/2012 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Considering that I'm related to the insider families you despise, I don't believe a word you say. (Bear in mind my particular branch of the family tree hasn't been insider since ascots and shoe buckles were in fashion)
 Quoting: Charlie the Choo-Choo

can't you read? ok so your related so what? I probably got some of the same blood type as you?
And I never said I despised him......
www.heavenletters.org
Being Mindful

United States
05/06/2012 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I may be back later

Lol, You out of gas already? Boy that one stupid pathetic Divine Law horse-crap must've really stretched your brain? Come to my house and tell me that shit...And I'll show you some "Divine Reality-Therapy" and beat you within an inch of your life. I'm sure you'll re-think that Divine-Right shit.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7990358

It takes brains not muscle.....be good, we don't want this to turn this way.
www.heavenletters.org
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/06/2012 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
And leave the ones on this planet who made it up with no chance for terraforming or escaping with 100 years of pain.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/06/2012 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
And then the sun.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14466126
Germany
05/06/2012 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why are some men bald and some men are not?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15625704

This is due to the genetics of the human body. It was from the life that this soul has led. I am doing my duty.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
05/06/2012 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I may be back later

By what you have said, you have lengethed your stay here one more lifetime. My condelensces.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
05/06/2012 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

can't you read? ok so your related so what? I probably got some of the same blood type as you?
 Quoting: Being Mindful

I have come here due to the path I have lived. To prove yourself worhty to the Higher Beings is the most important thing you can do. Other things don't have to be mentioned. If you choose to, thank the good one every day for your ability to return to the place you truely belong.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
05/06/2012 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ask me a question, and I will answer it in short. Why, because I can.

Thank you so much for the grammatically correct subject title. Good start!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14408911

Temperance is the conscious form of restraint. It allows me to create the good, done only in deed. I am doing my job.
Mordier L'eft

User ID: 13691144
Canada
05/06/2012 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
will our celestial overloards return to battle with our reptilian oppressors SOONER, or LATER?
--"In this era of great big brains anything that can happen will. So hunker down." -- Kurt Vonnegut, JR. -- Galapagos.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10644407
United States
05/06/2012 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

I have come here due to the path I have lived. To prove yourself worhty to the Higher Beings is the most important thing you can do. Other things don't have to be mentioned. If you choose to, thank the good one every day for your ability to return to the place you truely belong.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14466126

:bullshit:
Anonymous Coward
Germany
05/06/2012 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

How do I know you are related to me? Can you tell me one thing that makes you worhty to be in the same room as me? This is the way it works. Do you know that all words, written and spoken, eminate a direct frequency, which can not be understood by most. Investigate the intent of the words you speak, and you will understand. The ones who are doing what they are told are not directly "bloodline". This is the truth. For, living it is an important part of this task. Once you know yourself, then you have accomplished a HUGE part of your duty towards yourself and the one.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/06/2012 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I may be back later

You're Talking stupid. Where have you been all your life?...asleep under a rock? After all the dirty rotten and satanic shit him and his 'ilk" have done to the world and CONTINUE to do...you say something stupid like the above. These people have NO CONSCIENCE and they will not give up their wealth and imagined power...no matter "how well" you kiss their ass! Wake-up! These people have been bullying other for so long(thousands of years) it will take a major ass-whooping to make them "See The Light" and realise they are NO better than anyone else. They've had it too good for way too long and they have no fear cuz they've never had "their asses handed to them" to learn respect for others. A bully never learns to stop bullying others without having to be put in their place.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
05/06/2012 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

How do I know that you are related to me? What makes you worthy enough to even be let into the same room as some of the people I am related to? Have you ever thought to yourself that words have a direct effect, whether spoken or written, and eminate this frequency? This can not be understood by most, simply because they do not have the tempernace nor the discipline to achieve this stage. You must know yourself, which is the most important idea you can have for yourself.
Being Mindful

United States
05/06/2012 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
I may be back later

You're Talking stupid. Where have you been all your life?...asleep under a rock? After all the dirty rotten and satanic shit him and his 'ilk" have done to the world and CONTINUE to do...you say something stupid like the above. These people have NO CONSCIENCE and they will not give up their wealth and imagined power...no matter "how well" you kiss their ass! Wake-up! These people have been bullying other for so long(thousands of years) it will take a major ass-whooping to make them "See The Light" and realise they are NO better than anyone else. They've had it too good for way too long and they have no fear cuz they've never had "their asses handed to them" to learn respect for others. A bully never learns to stop bullying others without having to be put in their place.

I understand you fully, but you might piss him off where he won't answer my questions, that is all. Sorry if I offended you. You don't know me otherwise my comment would have plainly shown that I meant no disrespect. Peace hf
www.heavenletters.org
Anonymous Coward
Germany
05/06/2012 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I may be back later

Do you know that whenever you laugh, utter a lie, talk negative, plot a scheme, support any type of murder, cuss, get all kinds of violence, get upset, get sexually aroused, a being from this realm appears beside you? If you did, you would have respected those beings, and rephrased this consequence in a different way.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/06/2012 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I may be back later

By what you have said, you have lengethed your stay here one more lifetime. My condelensces.

Sure if you believe in that SHIT, lol. By what you have said...you damned to be a victim for eternity. I'll gladly take another chance at life than the "none" that you offer ;) How many thousands of years of them killing,raping and stealing from us do you recon is enough? Do you DF's actually BELIEVE that you are the first 2 retards on the planet for the past several thousand years that has tried too nicely to tell them they are nice? LMAO. too funny. Btw, I have the pure royalblood but I don't believe in the crap they expouse!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5882706
Canada
05/06/2012 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

How do I know that you are related to me? What makes you worthy enough to even be let into the same room as some of the people I am related to? Have you ever thought to yourself that words have a direct effect, whether spoken or written, and eminate this frequency? This can not be understood by most, simply because they do not have the tempernace nor the discipline to achieve this stage. You must know yourself, which is the most important idea you can have for yourself.

Moritz?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5882706
Canada
05/06/2012 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Do you know that whenever you laugh, utter a lie, talk negative, plot a scheme, support any type of murder, cuss, get all kinds of violence, get upset, get sexually aroused, a being from this realm appears beside you? If you did, you would have respected those beings, and rephrased this consequence in a different way.

I've begun to wonder if the only choice we have in life is to leave the city and run a farm and meditate all day.

Are we even allowed to "fall in Love" with someone?
Being Mindful

United States
05/06/2012 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

hfsmile_kiss
www.heavenletters.org
Anonymous Coward
Germany
05/06/2012 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

I understand you fully, but you might piss him off where he won't answer my questions, that is all. Sorry if I offended you. You don't know me otherwise my comment would have plainly shown that I meant no disrespect. Peace hf

The true Gems are out in the open. It is your duty towards yourself and the one to find it. With temperance, you will be able to do this. Temperance is, the conscious form of restraint, based in self knowing, and this achieves inner order of the soul. This does lead to a sober life, yet simple, and filled with gifts, because you fully become your own master, instead of emotions dictating to you how you act. This does not mean cutting yourself off from emotion, as that will harm you, so you should be ware. I channel my emotions, together with all other passions, to a place where they can be used for something substantial. It is done. The real christ, who I am not, only appeared once, just once, and did his duty fully and successfully. It was all revealed, who you are, what you are, where you came from, and it was in a different realm then this. Notice how i worded that. This is for you, thank you.

GLP