1,000,000,000 People that demand Tesla's Papers to be released by the CIA

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10644407
United States
05/08/2012 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 1,000,000,000 People that demand Tesla's Papers to be released by the CIA
Tesla was the leonardo da vinci of that age, just as leonardo da vinci had been the leonardo da vinci of the age before him.

Here's a question I pose to you: What is going to happen to the leonardo da vinci of this age if the government gets a hold of them first?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4396870
United States
05/08/2012 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
J P Morgan cut Tesla out and funded Edison. What that really means I don't really know. [link to www.pbs.org]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15743516

It means teslas ideas didnt work. you think nobody else would have stumbled upon this by now otherwise? really?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 953504

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG DO SOME HOMEWORK YOU FUCKING MORAN
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14770674
United States
05/08/2012 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
supposedly he invented a teleportation device. I read a story in which his invention was instantly stolen by the government as soon as they got wind. The story was very detailed.....4 or 5 witnesses to the event.
ShamansDream

User ID: 820306
United States
05/08/2012 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm about a 15 minute car ride from his old Wardencliff location. They are having a meeting on wednesday to discuss saving the building and turning it into a museum. Anyone that is on Long Island should attend to help honor this great man.

[link to www.teslasciencecenter.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13917860
United States
05/08/2012 10:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tesla was the leonardo da vinci of that age, just as leonardo da vinci had been the leonardo da vinci of the age before him.

Here's a question I pose to you: What is going to happen to the leonardo da vinci of this age if the government gets a hold of them first?
 Quoting: Charlie the Choo-Choo

I fear they already have... hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15743516
United States
05/08/2012 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: ShamansDream

I don't know how that dream would have worked out with proper funding but look at what we have now. This was wireless technology back in the early 20th century.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 776713
United States
05/08/2012 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
J P Morgan cut Tesla out and funded Edison. What that really means I don't really know. [link to www.pbs.org]

This was because Edison had means to deliver metered electricity which could be tracked and billed for, while Tesla would have provided all with free limitless energy.
weasel keeper

User ID: 9299561
United States
05/08/2012 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Charlie the Choo-Choo

I fear they already have... hiding
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13917860

I have been a big fan of Tesla for many years, and I have been looking into free energy for a long time too.
Here's mind-blowing site that shows how heavily suppressed this technology is, go to PESWIKI home page, and scroll down and look on left side of page for SUPRESSION, click on that and you will be shocked at how the PTB deal with free energy inventors.
Wild Weasels? You've got to be shitting me!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10644407
United States
05/08/2012 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
That's not all. TPTB also patents stuff that isn't even invented yet, so they can control it as soon as someone finds a way.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15760093
United States
05/08/2012 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's a facebook group, check it out here:

[link to www.facebook.com]

Tesla had a solution for humanity. When he died in 1943, the CIA confiscated all of his documents. Just look at what he could have given us:

[link to youtu.be]
[link to www.uneditednews.co.uk]

Only the People of the USA can demand his papers be made totally public. Please promote this group.

I think the man was blackballed for years, as his inventions were thought of as a threat by the likes of the elite. People like JP Morgan.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13993706

The CIA was formed in January, 1946. Are you sure you want to stay with your claim?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14422899
United States
05/08/2012 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

This was because Edison had means to deliver metered electricity which could be tracked and billed for, while Tesla would have provided all with free limitless energy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 776713

Tesla was hired by Edison and Edison screwed him bad after Tesla had helped him so much. Edison got patents and credit for work that was not his. After Tesla approached Edison about the money that he offered Tesla to come and work for him Edison said, " you do not understand American's sense of humor." Tesla left soon after.
Edison already had a lot invested in DC power and did not like Tesla's AC ideas. Tesla want on with his AC vision solo and Edison fought hard against him. Edison set up a literal circus atmosphere in attempts to discredit Tesla. He would take animals and torture then to death with electricity to try to scare people away from Tesla's AC ideas.
DC power lost out in many ways. The current got weaker the further down the line you went. This problem required repeater stations sometimes a mile apart.
You can look up some old photos where there were so many DC wires strung up in cities and towns that they would cast shadows like leaves on a tree.
As far as not seeing his vision through??? Tesla ran into what a lot of people that will not sell out to big interests. True scientists so not have greed, an agenda or worry about losing free funding if their results do not meet up with their benefactors wants.
If one does not sell out they are denied patents and labeled as perpetual motion machines and they are discredited. This practice is still done today.
weasel keeper

User ID: 9299561
United States
05/08/2012 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Tesla had a solution for humanity. When he died in 1943, the CIA confiscated all of his documents. Just look at what he could have given us:

[link to youtu.be]

Only the People of the USA can demand his papers be made totally public. Please promote this group.

I think the man was blackballed for years, as his inventions were thought of as a threat by the likes of the elite. People like JP Morgan.

The CIA was formed in January, 1946. Are you sure you want to stay with your claim?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15760093

It was the FBI that snatched up all of his files and even some of his inventions, and Teslas body wasn't even cold before they were gone, and btw, Tesla was poisoned.

Last Edited by Weasel Keeper on 05/09/2012 12:21 AM
Wild Weasels? You've got to be shitting me!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14422899
United States
05/08/2012 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to youtu.be]

It's roots started in 1942 with the OSS - The Office of Strategic Services.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1311324
United States
05/08/2012 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to youtu.be]

secret service -> bureau of investigation -> fbi
oss [1942] -> cia [1946]

navy / boi took his stuff, oss/cia got it later. paperclip nazis were interested in it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15100167
United States
05/08/2012 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
lol facebook. you people just dont get itsheepsockpuppet

I don't think you "get it" everyone has someone watching them. You can try to stay off the grid all you fucking please. But Big brother is always watching and listening. Be comfortable with it. Daddy will be home soon.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 794598
United States
05/08/2012 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to youtu.be]

It's roots started in 1942 with the OSS - The Office of Strategic Services.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14422899

It goes back even further than that... [link to www.proliberty.com]

Ever wonder who the lil monkey 'Curious George' was really modeled after...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13422784
United States
05/08/2012 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

it means tesla's energy system had no means to meter it; thus there would be no way to charge people. morgan and those like him focused only on greed. i say we put their descendants in a steel cage with a bunch of poor people from the ghetto.

popcorn
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1311324

..I know we love to hate BUT..think this thru...IF, and what a IF, Tesla has away of collecting static elec, that's the secret BTW, that device would need to be built, sold,serviced etc etc etc...instead of a elec company model, you would have a collection/regulator system on every home/building in the USA...JP Morgan would have made another fortune backing that system...he didn't because it didn't work on a large scale, Tesla could light 1 bulb but not a house or 5,000 homes, or the NY skyscrapers...that required a constant powerful source...put it this way, Tesla could light a bulb but Edison lite the building the bulb was in...and people wanted power NOW...this is a bit like the car that gets 100mpg on water, or a pill or take your pick..but "THE" oil companies bought him/her/them out...great fiction...the Soviet Union, as well as other nations, had no economic ties to US oil companies or JP Morgan and certainly could have developed something along the same lines, they had the brains and technical ability..so why didn't they?...couldn't be done...
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/09/2012 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

it means tesla's energy system had no means to meter it; thus there would be no way to charge people. morgan and those like him focused only on greed. i say we put their descendants in a steel cage with a bunch of poor people from the ghetto.

popcorn

..I know we love to hate BUT..think this thru...IF, and what a IF, Tesla has away of collecting static elec, that's the secret BTW, that device would need to be built, sold,serviced etc etc etc...instead of a elec company model, you would have a collection/regulator system on every home/building in the USA...JP Morgan would have made another fortune backing that system...he didn't because it didn't work on a large scale, Tesla could light 1 bulb but not a house or 5,000 homes, or the NY skyscrapers...that required a constant powerful source...put it this way, Tesla could light a bulb but Edison lite the building the bulb was in...and people wanted power NOW...this is a bit like the car that gets 100mpg on water, or a pill or take your pick..but "THE" oil companies bought him/her/them out...great fiction...the Soviet Union, as well as other nations, had no economic ties to US oil companies or JP Morgan and certainly could have developed something along the same lines, they had the brains and technical ability..so why didn't they?...couldn't be done...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13422784

you think the soviet union had no ties to any us companies or international banksters?

LOL

the cold war was a farce in order to move their objectives forward. you bought it hook line and sinker.

behind the scenes [and underground] they are all using tesla-derived tech.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13422784
United States
05/09/2012 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

popcorn

you think the soviet union had no ties to any us companies or international banksters?

LOL

the cold war was a farce in order to move their objectives forward. you bought it hook line and sinker.

...this happened before there was a cold war, before Stalin and the Russian revolution...before WWII, before WWI...good lord, history, dates, chickens/eggs..carts/horses...this predates the cold war by almost half a century !!!
Him Again
User ID: 15590154
United States
05/09/2012 12:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
A slight detail really, but the CIA didn't take Tesla's papers. Somebody did, but the CIA wasn't created until 1947 and Tesla died in 1943.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/09/2012 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

popcorn

LOL

...this happened before there was a cold war, before Stalin and the Russian revolution...before WWII, before WWI...good lord, history, dates, chickens/eggs..carts/horses...this predates the cold war by almost half a century !!!

and those behind the cold war go back centuries.

still believing in the puppets, oblivious to the puppeteer?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10363614
Canada
05/09/2012 01:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
There may be another reason why this tech was contained... If there is evidence that some of Tesla's tech would have been harmful to wildlife as in the case of electric pollution, electromagnetic pollution... Would birds be able to tell where North and South was, or would they literally be able to hear certain electromagnetic frequencies... Things like that.

The release of Tesla's papers would paint an more accurate picture of why his energy out of thin air technologies were suppressed, either for fear of the environment, or because of financial corruption.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10363614
Canada
05/09/2012 01:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

It means teslas ideas didnt work. you think nobody else would have stumbled upon this by now otherwise? really?

shill

tesla's ideas worked too well! that man was a genius beyond your ability to comprehend. a utopia could have been created with his tech. anyone who stumbles across his type of stuff is either bought out or disappeared.

yeah ok. not one rogue scientist thought to throw up these working ideas online. not one. yeah ok

every 'genius' is evil and didnt want this utopia.ha

you crazy fucks never have a reasonable explanation. ever

so your 'reasonable' explanation is that the CIA took all his papers and refuses to release a lot of it even though his ideas didn't work?

dumbass.

All his work, written material were taken by the CIA and these documents must be liberated
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15662798
Spain
05/09/2012 05:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 13993706
Germany
05/09/2012 07:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
A slight detail really, but the CIA didn't take Tesla's papers. Somebody did, but the CIA wasn't created until 1947 and Tesla died in 1943.
 Quoting: Him Again 15590154

true

but someone must be the caretake of it right now
WuDStefoto

User ID: 15589157
Belgium
05/09/2012 07:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
never

THAT WONT HAPPEN

even if they release will be a TINY TINY piece..

even if they realse I doubt it will be originals ..
These dayz through THA REAL RAP (element of hip-hop)
-> (THERE iS NO REAL RAP ON TV or RADiOs) <-
is the only way youths listen to
the Prophets !!!

PROOF -> CAN YOU CATCH iT???

[link to www.youtube.com]

rememba: FEAR iS THA MiND-KiLLAH

LiGHT = iNFORMATiON ;D

peace2daUNIVERSE
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15322372
United States
05/09/2012 08:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Slightly off track but related. Maybe when Mark Twain's Auto-Biography is published more information on what happened with Teala will come out. They were very good friends, and from what I've gathered from my study of Mark Twain & Tesla Twain was the only friend that would partake in Tesla's experiments.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12750462
United States
05/09/2012 08:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tesla had a solution for humanity. When he died in 1943, the CIA confiscated all of his documents.

That's amazing, considering the CIA didn't exist until 1947.
WuDStefoto

Belgium
05/09/2012 08:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tesla had a solution for humanity. When he died in 1943, the CIA confiscated all of his documents.

That's amazing, considering the CIA didn't exist until 1947.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12750462

along with NAZA and many more ''secret shitz''

but then again - 1947 THEY WENT OFFICIAL

do not forget - they could've made CIA in 1700 - but wait until 1947.. when strangely & suddely MANY organnizations went OFFICIAL ... just sayin..
the Prophets !!!

LiGHT = iNFORMATiON ;D

peace2daUNIVERSE
WuDStefoto

Belgium
05/09/2012 05:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
!
the Prophets !!!

LiGHT = iNFORMATiON ;D

peace2daUNIVERSE

GLP