Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,632 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 476,246
Pageviews Today: 729,305Threads Today: 274Posts Today: 3,709
08:21 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Dog hurt dragging owner out of path of oncoming train!!! ((It was a PitBull)) Hummmm

Much Wiser Now
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1579715
United States
05/09/2012 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Dog hurt dragging owner out of path of oncoming train!!! ((It was a PitBull)) Hummmm
When I saw this story I wondered if all the people that have labeled these dogs might think twice after reading this???

An 8-year-old pit bull rescued by a police officer who wanted a companion for his mom has returned the favor in the most selfless way possible. When her owner passed out while crossing a train track in Shirley, Mass., Lilly bravely pulled the unconscious woman out of danger, but ended up being hit by an oncoming freight train herself. The woman escaped unharmed, but the poor pup's price for her courage included a fractured pelvis and an amputated leg. "We've always known she's a special dog," said the woman's son, David Lanteigne. "She's going to be OK, and that's the main thing. This dog is my mother's life."

[link to now.msn.com]
Much Wiser Now  (OP)

United States
05/09/2012 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Dog hurt dragging owner out of path of oncoming train!!! ((It was a PitBull)) Hummmm
I am a breeder of English and Olde English Bulldog's and for many years I was afraid of Pit Bulls until I met one and found out how loving they are.

I do not own one but I am no longer afraid to be around them (at least the ones I know are owned by good owners) I feel it is the owner not the dog.
Daersoulkeeper

User ID: 1159767
United States
05/09/2012 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Dog hurt dragging owner out of path of oncoming train!!! ((It was a PitBull)) Hummmm
wonderful news
the real reason most people on this planet are the most ignorant gullible people that have ever lived is a little thing called the

TELL-LIE-VISION

television

when you watch it, you put the I(you) in television and you get tel(i)evision

tell lie vision
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/09/2012 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow! What a wonderful dog!
grasptheuniverse

User ID: 15772400
Australia
05/09/2012 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pit bulls are crap dogs and she prob wanted to eat him
caz

GLP