Isis One
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 14343270
United States
05/13/2012 01:41 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Could Venus herald return of Jesus?
I can't take my eyes off that Venus, she is off the hook!!! Looking at it again tonight I thought, looking at this star is coding something into my brain and/or cells, its an intuitive feeling. Then I was thinking my own experience has been that there seems to be so much Jesus Energy on the planet lately and this made me wonder if the star that the wise-men followed the night Jesus was born may have been Venus when it was in the cycle its in now where it is extremely close to earth and really bright. Anyway, just a thought. I think they say that star was some other one, but they never seem to be sure. So why can't my theory be possible? Maybe Jesus is about to return.
Spread the word, change the collective conscious......
THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH OF EVERYTHING TO GO AROUND

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15924460
Australia
05/13/2012 01:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Could Venus herald return of Jesus?
Anything is possible

hiding
A.D. vesper
User ID: 11029560
United States
05/13/2012 01:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
What does Vesper mean?
Oh Isis
Isis One  (OP)

United States
05/13/2012 01:49 AM

Report Abusive Post
What does Vesper mean?
Oh Isis
 Quoting: A.D. vesper 11029560

Just checked wiki, "sunset evening prayer". Also we did vespers in high school before graduation, why?? Is it a hint?

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11765896
United States
05/13/2012 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Isis One  (OP)

United States
05/14/2012 01:46 AM

Report Abusive Post
bump

cause I think this is interesting

Isis One  (OP)

United States
05/14/2012 01:47 AM

Report Abusive Post
bump

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16026241
Canada
05/14/2012 02:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Immanuel Velikovsky said 3500 years ago Venus was a rogue comet the nearly destroyed Earth and Mars several times. Velikovsky described things such as meteorite storms, plagues, the sun being blotted out, earthquakes, floods and so on as effects of Venus when it passed very close to the Earth. Sometime around 500BC Venus settled into it's current orbit around the sun and has not been a threat since. Velikovsky said the ancients watched Venus religiously even after it's orbit became predictable. They knew that if the orbit ever became unstable, that was bad news for us.

If you read Revelation, much of what Velikovsky talked about will happen again. If Velikovsky is right, and I think he is, Revelation is a story about Venus escaping from it's orbit and wandering loose in the solar system again to pound Earth and the inner planets with it's wrath like it did at the time of Exodus and 40 years later during the time of Joshua.
Isis One  (OP)

United States
05/14/2012 02:03 AM

Report Abusive Post
Immanuel Velikovsky said 3500 years ago Venus was a rogue comet the nearly destroyed Earth and Mars several times. Velikovsky described things such as meteorite storms, plagues, the sun being blotted out, earthquakes, floods and so on as effects of Venus when it passed very close to the Earth. Sometime around 500BC Venus settled into it's current orbit around the sun and has not been a threat since. Velikovsky said the ancients watched Venus religiously even after it's orbit became predictable. They knew that if the orbit ever became unstable, that was bad news for us.

If you read Revelation, much of what Velikovsky talked about will happen again. If Velikovsky is right, and I think he is, Revelation is a story about Venus escaping from it's orbit and wandering loose in the solar system again to pound Earth and the inner planets with it's wrath like it did at the time of Exodus and 40 years later during the time of Joshua.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16026241

Thanks AC for that perspective, interesting, so Venus has quite the reputation among the planets, hmmmmm. Well, with jet planes dodging it these days, I hope it isn't swinging out of orbit, yikes, that would be weird.

A.D. vesper
User ID: 2146658
United States
05/14/2012 02:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
What does Vesper mean?
Oh Isis
 Quoting: A.D. vesper 11029560

Just checked wiki, "sunset evening prayer". Also we did vespers in high school before graduation, why?? Is it a hint?
 Quoting: Isis One

Vesper is also Venus
Dease

User ID: 1505901
United States
05/14/2012 02:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: The REAL Star of Bethlehem.....URGENT ......MUST SEE VIDEO here!!!!!!!!!!!

You're possibly on to something there. Check out these videos. This guy is AMAZING. After listening to his theory about the star of Bethlehem, I was convinced.

Last Edited by Dease on 05/14/2012 02:07 AM
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." - Matthew 22: 37-39

"What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?" - Galatians 5: 22-23
Amy_A

User ID: 1447484
United States
05/14/2012 02:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can't take my eyes off that Venus, she is off the hook!!! Looking at it again tonight I thought, looking at this star is coding something into my brain and/or cells, its an intuitive feeling. Then I was thinking my own experience has been that there seems to be so much Jesus Energy on the planet lately and this made me wonder if the star that the wise-men followed the night Jesus was born may have been Venus when it was in the cycle its in now where it is extremely close to earth and really bright. Anyway, just a thought. I think they say that star was some other one, but they never seem to be sure. So why can't my theory be possible? Maybe Jesus is about to return.

[link to www.scripturescholar.com]

Venus Star of Bethlehem

I understand what you mean. The link above also agrees with you.

Peace
Amy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14655064
United States
05/14/2012 03:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
popcorn
Isis One  (OP)

United States
05/14/2012 03:27 AM

Report Abusive Post
Thread: The REAL Star of Bethlehem.....URGENT ......MUST SEE VIDEO here!!!!!!!!!!!

You're possibly on to something there. Check out these videos. This guy is AMAZING. After listening to his theory about the star of Bethlehem, I was convinced.
 Quoting: Dease

His research tells him, Venus and Jupiter stacked up on top of one another to form the biggest star ever seen, but it was in the south not the West. Those two planets were lined up much more closely earlier this year. Interesting, thanks for the link.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 908143
United States
05/14/2012 03:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16026241

You mean like when the sun goes red giant phase due to periodic galactic core pulsations and loses mass causing all of the planets to wander and get a little to close for comfort with each other? Especially Venus?

I wonder if something like that would be incorporated into a calendar?

But you have to carve it in stone or metal to survive and who the hell would do that? rolleyes
Isis One  (OP)

United States
05/14/2012 03:33 AM

Report Abusive Post

[link to www.scripturescholar.com]

Venus Star of Bethlehem

I understand what you mean. The link above also agrees with you.

Peace
 Quoting: Amy_A

Wow! Venus was in the morning star position at the time of Jesus's birth, maybe now that its in this relatively rare evening position with such proximity to the earth, Jesus may return. Anyway, this all helps me understand why I seem to be mersmerized by it. I think I was maybe around in those times and I'm having deja-vu. Thanks so much for this link.

Last Edited by Isis One on 05/14/2012 03:35 AM

Isis One  (OP)

United States
05/14/2012 03:48 AM

Report Abusive Post
Jesus may return.

He is back and I know he is!

shirly
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

I think so too, and I love Shirley Temple, takes me back to good memories.

GLP