Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,744 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 926,745
Pageviews Today: 1,824,911Threads Today: 759Posts Today: 15,793
08:19 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

GREECE SITUATION UPDATES: The death of a 19-year-old Greek student has come to symbolize everything that's wrong with austerity!!!

insertfunnyusername

User ID: 27379248
Greece
11/12/2012 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: GREECE SITUATION UPDATES: The death of a 19-year-old Greek student has come to symbolize everything that's wrong with austerity!!!
From what I understand is that the 6bn are for sure cause of the lower in expectation from the privatization program. If we dont get the expansion then another 6-8
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26915377

Yep according to EU, austeritydoom, lol.
 Quoting: insertfunnyusername

I read before that Ntora the little explorer is not going to vote another austerity package. Of course she is Mitsotakis daughter so ...

True. chuckle
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26915377
Greece
11/12/2012 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: GREECE SITUATION UPDATES: The death of a 19-year-old Greek student has come to symbolize everything that's wrong with austerity!!!
IFUN how do you see things in Gaza strip? I fear the area is about to explode.
insertfunnyusername

Greece
11/12/2012 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well the whole ME was ready to implode for a long time now, amazing troop gathering takes place the whole year, so now that we are done with US elections doom on, can't say if it will be now or in a month, but lots of fronts have been set up the past 2 years, we all know whats the inevitable outcome thats coming soon.:(

Last Edited by insertfunnyusername on 11/12/2012 04:17 PM
Anonymous Coward
Greece
11/12/2012 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well the whole ME was ready to implode for a long time now, amazing troop gathering takes place the whole year, so now that we are done with US elections doom on, can't say if it will be now or in a month, but lots of fronts have been set up the past 2 years, we all know whats the inevitable outcome thats coming soon.:(

Yes, I have but to agree with you. I hope we stay out of this.
insertfunnyusername

Greece
11/12/2012 04:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Off course we'll stay out of the ME-doom, we'll see about our own region, not looking great, special forces incidents in the borders have increased significantly lately.damned
Anonymous Coward
Greece
11/12/2012 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Off course we'll stay out of the ME-doom, we'll see about our own region, not looking great, special forces incidents in the borders have increased significantly lately.damned

I think there might be a corellation in the problems of the two regions. If ME problem goes to Turkey we might be envolved in some way together with all the issues in our area.
Anonymous Coward
Greece
11/12/2012 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
And the war between IMF and Germany keeps going, with Greece in the middle of it
[link to translate.google.gr]
insertfunnyusername

Greece
11/12/2012 04:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

I think there might be a corellation in the problems of the two regions. If ME problem goes to Turkey we might be envolved in some way together with all the issues in our area.

Nope, there is no correlation of our problems with the ME ones, our problems have always been Aegean sovereignty since the 70's and remain until this day and current enormous pressure of satelization. I just hope for the best.
insertfunnyusername

Greece
11/12/2012 04:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
And the war between IMF and Germany keeps going, with Greece in the middle of it

5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27605394
Portugal
11/12/2012 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
4 minzerohedge‏@zerohedge

Viceroy Rehn discussing "modern" Greek prescription system. Unclear if he'll also touch on lack of local medicines [link to www.bbc.co.uk] …
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27656182
Portugal
11/13/2012 05:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Christine Lagarde And Jean-Claude Juncker Visibly Clashed During A Press Conference On Greek Debt

Read more: [link to www.businessinsider.com]
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
11/13/2012 05:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Business Insider‏@businessinsider

Greek Stocks Are Diving Again — Banks Are Getting Creamed [link to read.bi]
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
11/13/2012 06:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
7 minzerohedge‏@zerohedge

JUNCKER SAYS THERE IS ‘NO REAL DISPUTE’ WITH THE IMF
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27468783
United Kingdom
11/13/2012 06:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Christine Lagarde And Jean-Claude Juncker Visibly Clashed During A Press Conference On Greek Debt

Read more: [link to www.businessinsider.com]
 Quoting: Luisport

scheming
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
11/13/2012 06:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
1 minzerohedge‏@zerohedge

The groundless rumors begin: Greece to get €44 bn in one payment. Naturally, unsourced and unvalidated
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
11/13/2012 06:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
zerohedge‏@zerohedge

EURUSD jumps 50 pips on a Bild rumor that the broke can may be kicked one more time
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
11/13/2012 06:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

and this: GERMAN FINMIN SPOKESWOMAN, ASKED ABOUT NEWSPAPER REPORT, SAYS NO FINAL DECISION YET ON GREEK LOANS
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
11/13/2012 06:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
2 minBusiness Insider‏@businessinsider

The Euro Insta-Spikes On Rumors About Greek Aid Disbursement [link to read.bi]
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
11/13/2012 07:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
7 minMNI Eurozone‏@MNIEurozone

German finance ministry declines to confirm Bild story on E44 billion Greek aid payment. #Eurozone: [link to mninews.marketnews.com (secure)] …
insertfunnyusername

Greece
11/13/2012 08:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello everyone!hf

EU, IMF clash over Greece revives debt crisis fearsseal
[link to www.ekathimerini.com]

Greek govt considers to expand the eviction suspension to 2014

JPMorgan won't like that!shark

More strikes today and tomorrow
[link to www.ekathimerini.com]
insertfunnyusername

Greece
11/13/2012 08:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Back to basics!hayseed
Thread: Greece Economy - Foreign Correspondent - Going back to the land
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27663178
Portugal
11/13/2012 09:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
56 szerohedge‏@zerohedge

IMF'S LIPTON: THERE'S AN ISSUE AROUND GREECE'S SUSTAINABILITY. You don't say
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
11/13/2012 10:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
zerohedge‏@zerohedge

Greek FinMin expects final accord on Greece at November 20 meeting. What year?
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
11/13/2012 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
zerohedge‏@zerohedge

Will Schauble please clarify what kind of Greek "control mechanism" he envisions?

26 minzerohedge‏@zerohedge

SCHAUBLE SAYS NEED CONTROL MECHANISM TO PAY OUT THREE TRANCHES TO GREECE IN ONE GO
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27659509
Germany
11/13/2012 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
zerohedge‏@zerohedge

Will Schauble please clarify what kind of Greek "control mechanism" he envisions?
 Quoting: Luisport

Who cares? He is giving away german money to fund a black hole. He is irresponsible and should be chased out of office.
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
11/13/2012 12:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
zerohedge‏@zerohedge

DIJSSELBLOEM REPEATS NO NEW MONEY WILL GO TO GREECE, BIG RISK GREECE WILL COST US EXTRA MONEY
insertfunnyusername

Greece
11/13/2012 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
France's Hollande defends record, urges Greek aid
[link to feedstory.net]

IMF's Lipton: IMF Supports Greek Efforts to Reduce Debt
[link to english.capital.gr]

The Trojan horse is the mainland!5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27674449
Portugal
11/13/2012 03:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

What is the ECB repo haircut on prechewed olives? lolsign
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27728673
Portugal
11/14/2012 05:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
5 mBusiness Insider‏@businessinsider

Horrendous Greek GDP Numbers [link to read.bi]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27728673
Portugal
11/14/2012 05:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Business Insider‏@businessinsider

32 Arrested In Spain Amid Huge Anti-Austerity Strikes That Grind Economy To A Halt [link to read.bi]

GLP