Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,977 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 820,494
Pageviews Today: 1,456,049Threads Today: 488Posts Today: 10,211
02:29 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

GREECE SITUATION UPDATES: The death of a 19-year-old Greek student has come to symbolize everything that's wrong with austerity!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27728673
Portugal
11/14/2012 09:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: GREECE SITUATION UPDATES: The death of a 19-year-old Greek student has come to symbolize everything that's wrong with austerity!!!
1 minzerohedge‏@zerohedge

ECB says Cypriot banks have collateral for ELA loans - the same prechewed olives that Greece pledged as collateral?
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
11/14/2012 10:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: GREECE SITUATION UPDATES: The death of a 19-year-old Greek student has come to symbolize everything that's wrong with austerity!!!
zerohedge‏@zerohedge

DUTCH PRIME MINISTER SAYS NO QUESTION OF NEW PROGRAM FOR GREECE
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
11/14/2012 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Business Insider‏@businessinsider

Really Painful Looking Photo Of Protesters Clashing With Police In Madrid [link to read.bi]
insertfunnyusername

User ID: 27379248
Greece
11/14/2012 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

Really Painful Looking Photo Of Protesters Clashing With Police In Madrid [link to read.bi]
 Quoting: Luisport

wtf
81 arrests so far in Spain.
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
11/14/2012 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

INTERACTIVE MAP: Protests Erupt Across Europe Today [link to read.bi]
insertfunnyusername

Greece
11/14/2012 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
No riots today in Greece. Are we holding up for our annual riot date of Nov. 17th? :)
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
11/14/2012 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
1 minBusiness Insider‏@businessinsider

Here's A Real-Time Indicator Showing How Bad The Protests Are Affecting The Spanish Economy [link to read.bi]
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
11/14/2012 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

A Dog Is The Only Thing Standing Between A Huge Line Of Cops And Protesters In Athens [link to read.bi]
insertfunnyusername

Greece
11/14/2012 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

A Dog Is The Only Thing Standing Between A Huge Line Of Cops And Protesters In Athens [link to read.bi]
 Quoting: Luisport

Not the riot dog dammit. huffy
insertfunnyusername

Greece
11/14/2012 12:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greece to sell 100 percent of Elliniko
[link to www.ekathimerini.com]

New migrant citizenship legislation expected following Council of State ruling

There is also the news that Germany is pressing Greece to accept a balancing clause so they can give the tranche, with this clause they can take new austerity measures whenever they feel like it without voting in the Greek parliament based on the 153 votes they got in the last memorandum voting process. Rumors that they will also put an extra "gauleiter" here in Greece to oversee how things are going, lol. Talking about a protectorate.
eureich
insertfunnyusername

Greece
11/14/2012 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greek govt waiting decision in the new eurogroup of Nov. 20, they also consider the balancing clause proposed a positive development.
[link to translate.google.gr]

Frustrated bondholders almost lynched fat-bastard Venizelos
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
11/14/2012 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anti-Austerity Protestors Have Climbed The Leaning Tower Of Pisa by @j_berlinger [link to read.bi]
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
11/14/2012 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
8 minzerohedge‏@zerohedge

EU Won’t Take Final Decision Greece Aid Next Week:Handelsblatt
insertfunnyusername

Greece
11/15/2012 08:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
German delegation lynched in Greece. Videos/photos inside. Google translate yourselves coz website ain't working with GLP redirection.
[link to www.newsit.gr]
5a

Last Edited by insertfunnyusername on 11/15/2012 08:07 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27794803
Germany
11/15/2012 08:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: insertfunnyusername

We're making progress!hf
insertfunnyusername

Greece
11/15/2012 08:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

We're making progress!hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27794803

hf I know right, thought it was funny too, hehe.

Last Edited by insertfunnyusername on 11/15/2012 08:16 AM
Foveras
User ID: 25170384
Greece
11/15/2012 08:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

We're making progress!hf

Today it was the Consul of Germany to be in trouble zone
insertfunnyusername

Greece
11/15/2012 08:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

We're making progress!hf

Today it was the Consul of Germany to be in trouble zone
 Quoting: Foveras 25170384

Kalispera Foveras. hf
Posted lots of videos/photos in link above, thought it was funny too, hehe. Not big news here but this German delegation is calling all the mayors of the country and wants to take their services for German companies, they even want German companies to come for picking up the trash inside the cities.
goaway
insertfunnyusername

Greece
11/15/2012 08:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
President of the German Association for Foreign Trade, states that Greece's problem is more geopolitical than economic one and Greece must not fall into the arms of Russia or China coz Greece will make huge profits and Europe would have a security problem for decades.
They are not hiding their intentions much do they?blink
insertfunnyusername

Greece
11/15/2012 08:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Go Cyprus, show us how it's done.5a
Cyprus not accepting troika terms coz they want to control Cyprus politically and geopolitical. I have the feeling that we'll go down together with our brothers in Cyprus, bring it on please.
insertfunnyusername

Greece
11/15/2012 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Greek PM sees first signs of recovery in 2013bonghit

Greek debt writedown probable, ECB's Coene says
Anonymous Coward
Greece
11/15/2012 08:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Cyprus not accepting troika terms coz they want to control Cyprus politically and geopolitical. I have the feeling that we'll go down together with our brothers in Cyprus, bring it on please.

GO CYPRUS,GO

Sorry for posting the same I only saw the Beni story.
insertfunnyusername

Greece
11/15/2012 08:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

GO CYPRUS,GO

Sorry for posting the same I only saw the Beni story.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25170384

GO CYPRUShf
No need to be sorry man, i pointed it out so you can see the videos, i'm going to embed them in a minute.
insertfunnyusername

Greece
11/15/2012 08:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Videos of the German delegation and German Consul lynching lmao

Last Edited by insertfunnyusername on 11/15/2012 08:47 AM
Anonymous Coward
Greece
11/15/2012 08:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting though I dont know how much reliable it is
insertfunnyusername

Greece
11/15/2012 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

Doesn't even say the company that done the research for a start, but both GD and Syriza at 30%+ is quite an overstatement imo.
Anonymous Coward
Greece
11/15/2012 09:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

Doesn't even say the company that done the research for a start, but both GD and Syriza at 30%+ is quite an overstatement imo.

I am focusing more at ND. I think also that GD and Syriza are not over 30% each of them. GD to be honest I dont think it is over 20-22%
insertfunnyusername

Greece
11/15/2012 09:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

I am focusing more at ND. I think also that GD and Syriza are not over 30% each of them. GD to be honest I dont think it is over 20-22%

Me too, only one party if any will get 30% imo. ND will lose points for sure. All the parties are scaring me at this time tbh, they all have an agenda that i'm not fond of.
Anonymous Coward
Greece
11/15/2012 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

Me too, only one party if any will get 30% imo. ND will lose points for sure. All the parties are scaring me at this time tbh, they all have an agenda that i'm not fond of.

Can't agree more. I see no solution from the current corrupted political system. It is required new ideas.
insertfunnyusername

Greece
11/15/2012 09:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

Can't agree more. I see no solution from the current corrupted political system. It is required new ideas.

Me either, i honestly see no solution in the current political system. So, what do we vote? 1dunno1

GLP