Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,251 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 615,276
Pageviews Today: 995,394Threads Today: 402Posts Today: 6,612
10:27 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

GREECE SITUATION UPDATES: The death of a 19-year-old Greek student has come to symbolize everything that's wrong with austerity!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16657273
Portugal
05/25/2012 07:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: GREECE SITUATION UPDATES: The death of a 19-year-old Greek student has come to symbolize everything that's wrong with austerity!!!
What? The greek euro exit?
 Quoting: Luisport

give us a prophecy,what date will Greece crash out of the Euro ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 271053

Untill the end of July... it depends of ellections result.
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
05/25/2012 08:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: GREECE SITUATION UPDATES: The death of a 19-year-old Greek student has come to symbolize everything that's wrong with austerity!!!
zerohedge‏@zerohedge

DEUTSCHE BANK'S FITSCHEN SAYS GREECE IS `A FAILED STATE'
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16546466
Greece
05/25/2012 08:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
So? What does it really mean for Greece to exit Euro?
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
05/25/2012 08:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16546466

My friend you will see that at least, in the end Greece and Portugal will exit the euro, and i think it will be the best option for us. Do you see how deuch bank talks about Greece as a failled state? Hwo are they???
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
05/25/2012 08:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Greek mother & son jump to death.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11934995
Canada
05/25/2012 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

My friend you will see that at least, in the end Greece and Portugal will exit the euro, and i think it will be the best option for us. Do you see how deuch bank talks about Greece as a failled state? Hwo are they???

i think you're right -- greece and portugal have their problems, but becoming internal colonies of the larger european countries won't do anything for greek and portuguese.
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
05/25/2012 08:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

i think you're right -- greece and portugal have their problems, but becoming internal colonies of the larger european countries won't do anything for greek and portuguese.
 Quoting: Swinburnian

Our countries are much more older,and biger history than Germany!!!
hypnolover

User ID: 16658807
Greece
05/25/2012 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Greece: Solution is simple:
1. restore independence
- currency
- constitution
- borders control.

2. Regain control of what is possible among the assets that greek traitors transfered to illuminati accounts (real estate, firms)

3. Seek protection under Russia's shield from NATziO bombs

====>>>
to get how the illuminati steal assets from "countries" "ruled" by their puppets all you need is to get how they steal the Euromillions jackpot, which is exactly the same way the Megamilliions is rigged

[link to www.scam.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3034892

clappa
jeannot
pardon my english !!! 1st language : GREEK, 2nd language : FRENCH
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
05/25/2012 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
zerohedge‏@zerohedge

Rumor Greece to bail out Barcelona
lolsign
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
05/25/2012 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
zerohedge‏@zerohedge

French banks drawing up Greek exit contingency plans... Which continue to best be summarized in one word: Panic
Éireann

User ID: 16632649
United States
05/25/2012 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

gaah

These bankers and politicians are sickening. They are a clear and present danger to the people of this planet.
Eireann~

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. - Galatians 2:20
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
05/25/2012 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
zerohedge‏@zerohedge

Latest Greek poll: Syriza 28.5%, ND 26%, Pasok 12.5%. Likely about as reliable as all prior ones.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16778762
Portugal
05/28/2012 08:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
3 min zerohedge‏@zerohedge

After Greek elections, IF Greece proceeds with bailout plan, it must cut €30 bn in expenditures, pushing GDP to $260bn and debt/GDP > 500%
bumpbumpbump
Kanenas
User ID: 16779954
Greece
05/28/2012 08:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank god they moving out..

So that is why the stock market in Athens is booming up at almost 7%

[link to www.bloomberg.com]

:.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16888157
Portugal
05/29/2012 05:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
zerohedge‏@zerohedge

The #mathfail will continue until morale improves: GREEK POLL SHOWS 44.5% WON'T TAKE EURO WITH CURRENT BAILOUT

47 min zerohedge‏@zerohedge

And there we go: 77.8% of Greeks say new govt must renegotiate memorandum, and 20.4% say to cancel it. But 81% want EURs... Schizo

50 min zerohedge‏@zerohedge

Latest Greek poll shows 81% want to remain in euro. And how many want higher wages?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13479329
Slovakia
05/30/2012 04:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
At the prison in Corinth, food supplies have stopped completely

[link to hat4uk.wordpress.com]

damned
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13479329
Slovakia
05/30/2012 04:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
At the prison in Corinth, food supplies have stopped completely

[link to hat4uk.wordpress.com]

damned
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13479329

[link to greece.greekreporter.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16933210
Portugal
05/30/2012 08:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
59 s zerohedge‏@zerohedge

Latest Greek poll: Syriza 30%, ND 26.5%. And the circus begins again
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16959095
Portugal
05/30/2012 04:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
It Looks Like Christine Lagarde Might Have Really Made Things Worse In Greece

Read more: [link to www.businessinsider.com]
Foveras

User ID: 16946458
Greece
05/30/2012 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lead to 10 points SYRIZA gives Nationwide survey of University of Patras

link
[link to translate.google.gr]
Love responsibility,
keep saying, I alone
will save the world
If it gets lost, myself only is responsible

N.Kazantzakis
Foveras

Greece
05/30/2012 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

link
 Quoting: Foveras

The University gave a prediction which was closer to the result of 6th of May than any other
Love responsibility,
keep saying, I alone
will save the world

N.Kazantzakis
Foveras

Greece
05/30/2012 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
It Looks Like Christine Lagarde Might Have Really Made Things Worse In Greece

Read more: [link to www.businessinsider.com]

Not even the more fanatic people of Syriza would expect such a gift
Love responsibility,
keep saying, I alone
will save the world

N.Kazantzakis
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16959095
Portugal
05/30/2012 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

link

The University gave a prediction which was closer to the result of 6th of May than any other

hf
insertfunnyusername

User ID: 16946523
Greece
05/30/2012 04:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

link

5a Let's bring these bitchez down!!
Foveras

Greece
05/30/2012 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

link

Quoting: insertfunnyusername

Tommorow Athens stocks exchange -5% and Euro 1,2269
5a
Love responsibility,
keep saying, I alone
will save the world

N.Kazantzakis
insertfunnyusername

Greece
05/30/2012 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

link

5a

rofl The stock exchange is a joke though for some years now. We are going for the big one this time.lolsign
Foveras

Greece
05/30/2012 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

link

Here is the link for the prediction of the 6th of May elections
Love responsibility,
keep saying, I alone
will save the world

N.Kazantzakis
Foveras

Greece
05/30/2012 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

link

5a

rofl The stock exchange is a joke though for some years now. We are going for the big one this time.lolsign

I would like to see that joke carsh to the bottom
Love responsibility,
keep saying, I alone
will save the world

N.Kazantzakis
insertfunnyusername

Greece
05/30/2012 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

5a

Patience my friend. Just a matter of time. I wouldn't spread this out, but since we are having a good chat here i'll tell the story. My best mate's father has a big-big-big business in Athens. And as everyone he is very worried about the situation. So he had a meeting with a big fish of the banking industry. The big fish told him to not expect anything to change after the elections and during the summer. He told him also that we are going to euro-2 (geuro) by the end of the year, undervalued about 50-60%. Terrible news i know, but lets hope the banker will be proved wrong. This meeting took place about 10 days ago. So don't take this for granted for various reasons and let's hope that the things will pan out a bit different.
Foveras

Greece
05/30/2012 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

5a

Patience my friend. Just a matter of time. I wouldn't spread this out, but since we are having a good chat here i'll tell the story. My best mate's father has a big-big-big business in Athens. And as everyone he is very worried about the situation. So he had a meeting with a big fish of the banking industry. The big fish told him to not expect anything to change after the elections and during the summer. He told him also that we are going to euro-2 (geuro) by the end of the year, undervalued about 50-60%. Terrible news i know, but lets hope the banker will be proved wrong. This meeting took place about 10 days ago. So don't take this for granted for various reasons and let's hope that the things will pan out a bit different.

I think they dont take in acount the Spain issue. From last autum I keep writing that Greece is something really small and controlable. Spain is huge. And if you cannt control the small problem then you automaticly prove yourself uncapable controlling the big one. But my true worries is the connection that economical situation can have with the Syria-Iran issue and the hole upset in the medditerenea. Are we leading to something bigger than an economic collapse?
Love responsibility,
keep saying, I alone
will save the world

N.Kazantzakis

GLP