Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,856 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 373,795
Pageviews Today: 591,765Threads Today: 204Posts Today: 2,943
07:27 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

So, I ran over a gypsy today, riding my unicorn.

Soliloquy
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 2819508
United States
05/17/2012 06:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
So, I ran over a gypsy today, riding my unicorn.
I didn't mean to, but God didn't create these unicorns with brakes... I tried to swerve and you know what the unicorn said?

Last Edited by Soliloquy on 05/17/2012 06:10 AM
If it's a circle peg, into a square hole... bang harder. Sometimes in order for the blind to see, one who takes no sides has to wedge themselves right in the middle of all sides.

To whom it may concern; You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile, posts, and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student, or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this account are private and legally privileged and confidential information meant only for the ones to whom any correspondence was proffered to, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE
MarketSellOff

User ID: 1426914
United States
05/17/2012 06:12 AM

Report Abusive Post
Re: So, I ran over a gypsy today, riding my unicorn.
You did us all a favor peace
Geoshill

Link to my Gaming Channel….
[link to m.youtube.com (secure)]
FaithNoMore

User ID: 15492911
United States
05/17/2012 06:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
1rof1
"If by the liberty of the press were understood merely the liberty of discussing the propriety of public measures and political opinions, let us have as much of it as you please: But if it means the liberty of affronting, calumniating and defaming one another, I, for my part, own myself willing to part with my share of it, whenever our legislators shall please so to alter the law and shall chearfully consent to exchange my liberty of abusing others for the privilege of not being abused myself."
-Ben Franklin
Soliloquy  (OP)

United States
05/17/2012 06:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
You did us all a favor peace
 Quoting: MarketSellOff

so where do they go when you run them over?

is there a gypsy heaven next to the dog heaven?

i feel kinda bad

i could see the squirm in his eyes

and he's last words to me?

Last Edited by Soliloquy on 05/17/2012 06:16 AM
If it's a circle peg, into a square hole... bang harder. Sometimes in order for the blind to see, one who takes no sides has to wedge themselves right in the middle of all sides.

To whom it may concern; You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile, posts, and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student, or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this account are private and legally privileged and confidential information meant only for the ones to whom any correspondence was proffered to, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16005393
United Kingdom
05/17/2012 06:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think I love you.

rockon
Soliloquy  (OP)

United States
05/17/2012 06:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think I love you.

rockon
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16005393

better think twice

i do ride a bloody unicorn for pete's sake

and...

i'm not really that fun to be around when i have rainbow mud butt

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16198981
United States
05/17/2012 06:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
You know, I have worn my cape a couple of times now, it's kind of fucked up just how well it works.
LaniJane

User ID: 16200073
United States
05/17/2012 06:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
thinner...
"There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls." ~
George Carlin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15526347
United States
05/17/2012 07:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Unicorns aren't real. Like the tooth fairy and eskimos.
BRIEF

User ID: 15985792
United States
05/17/2012 07:02 AM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15526347

Unicorns are real, but they are all gay...

whitebelt
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Soliloquy  (OP)

United States
05/17/2012 07:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
oh wtf have you guys done to my thread?

this is srs bizness... i got a pikey to bury QUICK

Soliloquy  (OP)

United States
05/17/2012 07:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
You know, I have worn my cape a couple of times now, it's kind of fucked up just how well it works.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16198981

oh yeah?

i don't show mine in public...

it's kinda...

well i was stupid and it doesn't match my tights

Soliloquy  (OP)

United States
05/17/2012 07:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

you know

i've never seen an eskimo before

AC might be right

except for the unicorn part.

Soliloquy  (OP)

United States
05/17/2012 07:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: BRIEF

can i have my belt back please? wtf man?

BRIEF

User ID: 381742
United States
05/17/2012 09:27 AM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Soliloquy

I made that one for EAT when he said he took karate...that's his white belt ;)
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Soliloquy  (OP)

User ID: 9691502
United States
05/17/2012 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

I made that one for EAT when he said he took karate...that's his white belt ;)

oh that's seven levels of rock-the-fux-on brief

lmfao

brief

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12766796
United States
05/17/2012 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
thinner...
 Quoting: LaniJane

Haha, ruh roh now you are in trouble OP.
Soliloquy  (OP)

United States
05/17/2012 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
thinner...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12766796

it's ok i'm immune to sticks and stones, i mean chanted words

and actually immune to paint thinner as well

i've been building a tolerance for 33 years now

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16209592
United Kingdom
05/17/2012 10:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12378480
United States
05/17/2012 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
thinner...

It's the enchanted words you need to worry about

Is your belt feeling a bit looser yet ?
Soliloquy  (OP)

United States
05/17/2012 10:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
thinner...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12378480

certainly

how loose did you want it again?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16007815
United States
05/17/2012 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12378480

certainly

how loose did you want it again?

Haha, easy Tiger.
Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 3018467
United States
05/17/2012 11:00 AM

Report Abusive Post
I didn't mean to, but God didn't create these unicorns with brakes... I tried to swerve and you know what the unicorn said?

lmao

thumbs

hf
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
Acid Cat!

User ID: 16020884
United States
05/17/2012 11:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't get it.. why it always have to be Gypsy?

Resident Retarded Alcoholic Prophet
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16067739
United States
05/17/2012 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
wise man never plays leap-frog with the unicorn

cool2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16007815
United States
05/17/2012 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
wise man never plays leap-frog with the unicorn

cool2
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16067739

Very wise words, I once left that as karma, It was the daily tip I had to give.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13449452
Hungary
05/17/2012 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]
Soliloquy  (OP)

User ID: 16211170
United States
05/17/2012 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
wtf are you guys doing to my srs thread?

i'm trying to get laid in here...

never mind about the dead pikey ok guys

Soliloquy  (OP)

User ID: 1595780
United States
05/17/2012 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't get it.. why it always have to be Gypsy?

Quoting: Acid Cat!

because they have this sign on the back of their head

it always reads

insert unicorn here

and apparently only the unicorns can see and read the damn thing

i hit the brakes

i pulled so hard on that scrotum, but the beast kept truckin

~Breezy~

User ID: 81492100
United States
04/18/2022 09:43 PM

Report Abusive Post
I'll be honest...

I miss the good old days.

~.~
Tried By Fire
*my birthstone is a coffee bean*
www144
cosmicgypsy

User ID: 80037766
United States
04/18/2022 09:49 PM

Report Abusive Post
huffy
You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

...I adapt to the unknown,
under wandering stars I've grown,
by myself, but not alone...

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

GLP