Canada
05/17/2012 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: White babies are now officially a minority in the United States
No such thing as a "white race",
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1539700

Oh, yes there is. That's PC nonsense.

Scientifically, it's described as Caucasoid. And then Mongoloid (East Asian), and Negroid (Black)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1208408

You are full of shit. German tribe must need new members, so they spread false "science". Funny thing is so called Germans cant even stand each other...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9372445
United Kingdom
05/17/2012 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
If white people are becoming extinct does that mean that minorities need too stop shooting them?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1573749

Funny :) You win five cool points for lightening the mood a little.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13350075
United States
05/17/2012 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
The future of this country rests on the radical Utopians being correct in their assumption that race doesn't exist, therefore race doesn't matter. Lets pray that evolution produces equality across the board. Lets hope that I.Q is just a fairy tale. Pray, hope, etc. Unfortunately, that's what we've been reduced to: blind faith. We no longer control our fate as a nation, or people. Hold tight and hope for the best.

mexico
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13350075

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9372445
United Kingdom
05/17/2012 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
We have been force fed politcal correctness and now most of us are pretty accepting of other races. But do you know who are not? Yes, the other races - So to blindly fold and allow what would be a complete racial reshuffle would spell the end for the life we love
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16179244

That's not been my experience. Really.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/17/2012 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Scientifically, it's described as Caucasoid. And then Mongoloid (East Asian), and Negroid (Black)

You are full of shit. German tribe must need new members, so they spread false "science". Funny thing is so called Germans cant even stand each other...

Do you even know what it is that you're talking about? There's no such thing as race, was that your point?

Race is not a social construct, human variation is very real. Unfortunately, evolution doesn't produce equality. That's just reality. Some people are unwilling to accept these truths because they conflict with their utopian worldview.
Mindlouka

User ID: 16202866
Portugal
Report Abusive Post
Black race...White race...Yellow race, Red race... Whatever...Aren't we ALL HUMAN RACE?!?!?! Why not UNITE instead of DIVIDE?!
Because of DIVIDE, the world is in the shit you see now. It's time to reverse!!!!

We are ALL ONE. hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1208408
Germany
Report Abusive Post

Sorry. That's how it is referred to. Not everyone will buy into the PC nonsense.

But our members are doing well.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1573749
United States
05/17/2012 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Black race...White race...Yellow race, Red race... Whatever...Aren't we ALL HUMAN RACE?!?!?! Why not UNITE instead of DIVIDE?!
Because of DIVIDE, the world is in the shit you see now. It's time to reverse!!!!

We are ALL ONE. hf
 Quoting: Mindlouka

We should as every race to give up their culture, really? Try that in, say China.
IndigoSerenity76

User ID: 1679006
United States
05/17/2012 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

My thoughts as well. I would make an exception though if a parent was physically unable to work...and I don't mean all of these people with their fake ailments and their head issues collecting social security. I mean real, genuine issues that weren't there when they decided to have kids.
 Quoting: IndigoSerenity76

Agreed, and I do understand what you mean about those fake ailments, that's a whole other subject in and of itself. LOL!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15749730

Yes, lol. People with those fake ailments make me want to shake them so they stop complaining and get off the couch.

I am sorry they are all around you taking up space in your living room. You should move out, then you wouldnt have to deal with them..

Again...you people and your assumptions make me laugh :). The only person taking up space on my couch is my son playing his x-box...and maybe the dog. Until the work/school day is over...it just some throw pillows.
"Imagine no possessions"

"As Above, So Below"

)O(
Rach
Anonymous Coward
Germany
05/17/2012 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Do you even know what it is that you're talking about? There's no such thing as race, was that your point?

Race is not a social construct, human variation is very real. Unfortunately, evolution doesn't produce equality. That's just reality. Some people are unwilling to accept these truths because they conflict with their utopian worldview.

Science eludes people caught up in the PC world of rainbows and Unicorns.

They would have you believe a Zebra and a Shetland pony and a Clydesdale are, well, "all the same".

It's all very Harry Potterish, their world.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14392840
United States
Report Abusive Post
I dont care what color you are, you and your sperm/egg donor need to pay for your own kids. The government should not have to pay for some man or woman to have 10 kids that they cannot afford. The only time the gov should help out is if one of the parents is deceased. Otherwise the parents should take responsibility for their actions. Forced child support, no gov hand outs for having more kids. You dont know who the father is? Well we dont know what to tell you.

My thoughts as well. I would make an exception though if a parent was physically unable to work...and I don't mean all of these people with their fake ailments and their head issues collecting social security. I mean real, genuine issues that weren't there when they decided to have kids.

Agreed, and I do understand what you mean about those fake ailments, that's a whole other subject in and of itself. LOL!

Yes, lol. People with those fake ailments make me want to shake them so they stop complaining and get off the couch.

Im a believer that there is no fake ailments, We are bombarded by chemicals and experimental pharmaceuticals with little long term insight on what they do to the human body

Humans will rarely fake an illness. When you feel good, you feel good and want to do stuff. When you feel like shit, you feel like shit.

I helped out at a nursing home as a teen and saw young and old alike who were suffering. The young were there from car accidents etc and were paralyzed, but it helped me notice when a person is not feeling well, you can see it in their eyes, it has no spark.

Aspartame in diet sodas is a huge culprit of the Mystery illnesses. Theres thousands of accounts of people having racing hearts, chronic fatigue and brain fog and eye sight problems , Upon stopping consumption they improved immensely.

What else are chemicals doing to us? its in our plastics, shampoos, weed killers, and paint. and now we have GMOs, and radiation leaks from Japan.

The extinction of frogs and fish and biodiversity is also proof we are poisoning our planet
IndigoSerenity76

United States
Report Abusive Post

We are ALL ONE. hf

Fear, I presume. I think people are afraid of losing themselves or their identity that they hold onto so tightly or something.
"Imagine no possessions"

"As Above, So Below"

)O(
Rach
Anonymous Coward
Germany
Report Abusive Post

We are ALL ONE. hf

We should as every race to give up their culture, really? Try that in, say China.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
05/17/2012 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

We are ALL ONE. hf

The Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese would laugh at the notion.

They are not caught in the PC fantasy world.
IndigoSerenity76

United States
05/17/2012 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Im a believer that there is no fake ailments, We are bombarded by chemicals and experimental pharmaceuticals with little long term insight on what they do to the human body

Humans will rarely fake an illness. When you feel good, you feel good and want to do stuff. When you feel like shit, you feel like shit.

I helped out at a nursing home as a teen and saw young and old alike who were suffering. The young were there from car accidents etc and were paralyzed, but it helped me notice when a person is not feeling well, you can see it in their eyes, it has no spark.

Aspartame in diet sodas is a huge culprit of the Mystery illnesses. Theres thousands of accounts of people having racing hearts, chronic fatigue and brain fog and eye sight problems , Upon stopping consumption they improved immensely.

What else are chemicals doing to us? its in our plastics, shampoos, weed killers, and paint. and now we have GMOs, and radiation leaks from Japan.

The extinction of frogs and fish and biodiversity is also proof we are poisoning our planet
 Quoting: ABADDON - APOLLYON .

Well, I do believe in all of that causing ailments. I just think that there are people in the world who fake a lot of things to get out of working. I also believe that there are a lot of people with ailments that they think are bad enough to not have to work, when that isn't the case. If you are a parent, you do what you need to do to support your kids, even if you are in pain, provided that it is physically possible.
"Imagine no possessions"

"As Above, So Below"

)O(
Rach
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16212501
Brazil
05/17/2012 12:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you white supremacist fools hate your own kind that 'interbreed'? Curious on that.
Mindlouka

Portugal
Report Abusive Post

We are ALL ONE. hf

No giving up of cultures,but rather ACCEPTING THEM. WE MUST transcend the conflicts and differences that have separated us from one another!!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

We are ALL ONE. hf

What is human? Up to 4%+ (some suggest that number is significantly higher) of the DNA in people of European descent, was inherited from Neanderthals (A seperate species, no less. Neanderthal: [link to i.dailymail.co.uk] - look familiar?) In fact, all non-Africans possess Neanderthal DNA, albeit in smaller percentages. Interestingly, in addition to Neanderthals, some Asian groups boast DNA from other Archaic humans such as the Denisovans. ( [link to news.nationalgeographic.com] )

So my question stands; what is human? Are we really all one race, or are we truly diverse? Diversity is our strength, right?
Coogi

User ID: 1510193
United States
Report Abusive Post
That's what happens when just anyone can breed and have as many babies as they want regardless of anything.
“One life is all we have and we live it as we believe in living it. But to sacrifice what you are and to live without belief, that is a fate more terrible than dying.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1539700
Canada
05/17/2012 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

Race is a futile attempt to establish identity, after the long miserable road of colonialism. It is not me that wishes to pine for a past of tribal pure bloodlines -- we are long past that "utopian" world. I deal in reality, not fantasy. The US and other countries of the "new" world have convulsed and been reborn and are on the only path possible: a new identity that incorporates everyones differing heritage into one.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/17/2012 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

We are ALL ONE. hf

Fear, I presume. I think people are afraid of losing themselves or their identity that they hold onto so tightly or something.

Fear? Yes, that's fair. Fear motivates me. I fear that my children and grandchildren will inherit a world far worse and far more dangerous than the one that I inherited. I fear the unintended consequences of your feel good agenda.
IndigoSerenity76

United States
05/17/2012 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

We are ALL ONE. hf

Fear? Yes, that's fair. Fear motivates me. I fear that my children and grandchildren will inherit a world far worse and far more dangerous than the one that I inherited. I fear the unintended consequences of your feel good agenda.

Fear breeds hate, darkness, etc. Everyone struggles with it. If everyone could move past fear and into love, the world would not be a dangerous place for our kids.
"Imagine no possessions"

"As Above, So Below"

)O(
Rach
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16179244
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post

We are ALL ONE. hf

No giving up of cultures,but rather ACCEPTING THEM. WE MUST transcend the conflicts and differences that have separated us from one another!!!!

Impossible. Dear god how can you have two cultures thats way of life clashing in such a way that everything they do is a sin to the other

Typical 'why cant we all just get along?' politically correct grabage. It's so obvious your oppinions are just given to you through the media
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1573749
United States
Report Abusive Post

We are ALL ONE. hf

The Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese would laugh at the notion.

They are not caught in the PC fantasy world.

Exactly, no one says anything about the other countries that hold on to their history and beliefs. If your Caucasian or Christian, any race, your asked to change.

I just don't understand, if people love their culture so much, why not move to your homeland, instead of trying to change other countries views. Not trying to be rude, just saying. If I were Japanese and loved my culture I would move to Japan, not Finland, than ask the country to change to make me more cosy. I think everyone would be more happy if they would just move to where their excepted ans have similar beliefs, instead of spending your life somewhere your not happy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14392840
United States
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: ABADDON - APOLLYON .

Well, I do believe in all of that causing ailments. I just think that there are people in the world who fake a lot of things to get out of working. I also believe that there are a lot of people with ailments that they think are bad enough to not have to work, when that isn't the case. If you are a parent, you do what you need to do to support your kids, even if you are in pain, provided that it is physically possible.

If this is the welfare, sit on your butt argument, Here is whats going on. I lived in one of the most black populace and welfare cities in the world and I listened to them and observed them

It was well known how many factories that BIG CORP shut down and shipped overseas so the little China man and East Indian man could make 50 cents a day and the American CEO could make millions a year. With the prospect of no jobs, of course you will have generations taking on the welfare offer and raising kids into the cycle

Ive also known many disabled who arent in wheelchairs and they are in pain., Many times its in their back or their mental state or vets with PTSD or they have pins holding together parts of their body and the disability is not obvious 24/7

We are also getting more and more autism cases as well and it could lead to genetics not being screened, (a species can get weaker down the road if natural disasters and war do not weed out)
Mindlouka

Portugal
Report Abusive Post

We are ALL ONE. hf

Fear breeds hate, darkness, etc. Everyone struggles with it. If everyone could move past fear and into love, the world would not be a dangerous place for our kids.

clappa
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/17/2012 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

We are ALL ONE. hf

Why can't we accept a world of different, diverse nations? Why do we (Western nations) have to welcome the world into our homes? What will become of our languages, traditions, and cultures if we're not willing to fight for them?

What you advocate is genocide.

gen·o·cide   [jen-uh-sahyd]
noun
the deliberate and systematic extermination of a national, racial, political, or cultural group.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16179244
United Kingdom
05/17/2012 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

We are ALL ONE. hf

Im sorry but you are one the most naive individuals i have come across
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11373795
Canada
05/17/2012 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
All them tanned people are always tryin' to put down the white man jus' 'cause we a minority.
Mindlouka

Portugal
05/17/2012 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

We are ALL ONE. hf

Impossible. Dear god how can you have two cultures thats way of life clashing in such a way that everything they do is a sin to the other

Typical 'why cant we all just get along?' politically correct grabage. It's so obvious your oppinions are just given to you through the media
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16179244

Impossible just for your head.You can't see beyond that yet...You don't know what the word "ACCEPTANCE" means.I'm sorry for you.
You should be the one burnit burning the TV LOL I don't read mainstream media!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last Edited by .:.OoO.:. on 05/17/2012 12:33 PM

GLP