Debunk this please.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15721870
United States
05/17/2012 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Debunk this please.
Astromut, you are a shill. I never saw you trying so hard to debunk something so hard before. Filter flare :::::)))))))
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1458750
United Kingdom
05/17/2012 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
do you people really give astor shill the time of day?
AstromutModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

User ID: 922113
United States
05/17/2012 02:34 PM

Report Abusive Post
Another thing, this wasn't a call-out thread. It was a shout-out for being correct about Venus being Venus.
 Quoting: S0L4RN1GHTM4R3

LMFAO! It's a thread all about a video you wanted me to debunk, it had nothing to do with me being correct about Venus. Perhaps that was your implied pretense for making the thread, but given your reaction to my debunking, clearly it's a callout thread.
On this subject, you have clearly shown ignorance that it does, indeed, go behind the clouds, thus, making it impossible to be an artifact.
 Quoting: Solar

I did nothing of the sort. It's clearly in front of the clouds which is why it does not illuminate the clouds from behind, nor is its light diffused by the cloud, after the sun emerges from the cloud at 1:24-1:33.
astrobanner2
S0L4RN1GHTM4R3  (OP)

User ID: 7740691
United States
05/17/2012 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
However, you did notice some people agree that it goes BEHIND the clouds, correct?

Of course Nibirutards are going to say that. But I have noticed a number of people pointing out the ridiculousness in you making a callout thread asking for me to debunk it, then calling me a shill after I debunk it.
It clearly does.

No, it does not. It's clearly in front of the clouds which is why it does not illuminate the clouds from behind, nor is its light diffused by the cloud, after the sun emerges from the cloud at 1:24-1:33.
 Quoting: Astromut

Then all I can say is this:

Once a shill, always a shill.

Anybody can go watch that video and see it appear behind the clouds.

If you can't see that, then you're not looking hard enough.

It does.

You can deny it all you want, but it only makes you look like an idiot/shill.

I only speak the truth astromut, I wouldn't call you a liar if you had actually proven it doesn't go behind the clouds. It does, and just because you say it doesn't, doesn't make it any less factual.

I don't need to convince you. Your opinion is, simply that, your opinion. I know what I see, and hopefully everybody else will look for themselves, rather than following your ignorance blindly.

Last Edited by ****D4RK*ST4R**** on 05/17/2012 02:37 PM
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."

John F. Kennedy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10705336
United States
05/17/2012 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Point: Astromut
Nibirutards: 0
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10705336

Get your facts straight, I'm no Nibirutard. I'm very logical as a matter of fact, I have to be, being in software programming.

I very clearly stated that I'm still on the fence with Nibiru. For you to count it out so absent-mindedly only shows that you're the one "losing" in this game we call life.

Kindly fuck off.

LMAO

Hey, I'm just saying Astro did post a very plausible explaination for what was shown in the original video post. So, take note, gotta do the finger test.

But the score's not that off. Maybe Nibirudoom will tie the score in overtime.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10705336

Only time will tell.

I know, for a fact, that it's NOT out of the question.

Unlike the almighty wise-one, Astromut, whom seems to have some kind of extended knowledge. He KNOWS that Nibiru doesn't exist, even though it could be quite far away yet.

How is that for logic?

Well, I will admit I'm a closet Nibirutard, as I sure am hoping there's some other wandering planet out there that might spell doom for the Earth.

But my hope really is based on historical record and interpretation, mainly from the Summerian and Babylonian artifacts that show some interesting depictions. Perhaps the interpretation of those artifacts can be debunked but the artifacts cannot.

Those Summerians knew something we don't really know today.
READY SET GO!

User ID: 8640456
United States
05/17/2012 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Somebody Please, get a video with the finger in front of da stupid sun. Im betting the object in question will still be seen.
Acts 3:21
S0L4RN1GHTM4R3  (OP)

United States
05/17/2012 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Somebody Please, get a video with the finger in front of da stupid sun. Im betting the object in question will still be seen.
 Quoting: READY SET GO!

Only if the conditions are right.

I sure would like to see such a video, just to prove one way or another, then we can all move along.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."

John F. Kennedy
kcdub0184

User ID: 16210406
United States
05/17/2012 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
What "if" this plantoid or nibiru is under intelligent control and being steered? Hiding itself behind other planets or objects.. i heard ryecently there is a massive object hiding behind a planet as of recent
~the secret to life is to AwakeN before death~(realizing there is no death)~

~How would you approach life if you knew your every thought/emotion dictated every aspect of your projected physical reality?~
AstromutModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

User ID: 922113
United States
05/17/2012 02:40 PM

Report Abusive Post

You resort to ad hominem again, attack my integrity, meanwhile...
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

And again you make claims but you do not provide proof.
I only speak the truth astromut, I wouldn't call you a liar if you had actually proven it doens't go behind the clouds.

You make more claims, but I did prove that it's in front of the clouds, not behind them. I have to say it was quite amusing to watch you contradictorily claim earlier that it looked like it was behind the cloud and like it was in front of the cloud. Can't be both, and the proof at 1:24-1:33 shows it's actually in front of the cloud.
astrobanner2
S0L4RN1GHTM4R3  (OP)

United States
05/17/2012 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

I only speak the truth astromut, I wouldn't call you a liar if you had actually proven it doens't go behind the clouds.

You make more claims, but I did prove that it's in front of the clouds, not behind them. I have to say it was quite amusing to watch you contradictorily claim earlier that it looked like it was behind the cloud and like it was in front of the cloud. Can't be both, and the proof at 1:24-1:33 shows it's actually in front of the cloud.

I said it appears to be in front of the clouds at some point, but that it is clearly shown behind the clouds earlier.

Did you not understand me the first 6 times I said that?

John F. Kennedy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8989938
United Kingdom
05/17/2012 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
People think Astromut 'wins' the argument. He never does, he simply outlasts his opponent and the threads die.

That is not a win.

But what about the evidence:

BEHIND the cloud image. No lens flare:
[link to api.ning.com]
 Quoting: libertarian83

See the image, it's behind the cloud.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10341078
United States
05/17/2012 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Tell me about it.. Astroshill claimed in another thread that "Nibiru doesn't exist", how he could know that beats me,.. but the funny thing was that, in the same thread, he claimed himself to have an "open mind".
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5051820

I do have an open mind, I already tested the theory that Nibiru exists and found that it does not exist. If I did not have an open mind I would not bothered testing the theory that Nibiru exists. If Nibiru existed it would be exerting detectable effects on the positions of the planets. I've checked myself, those effects are not present, Nibiru does not exist.

So, you're saying it can NOT exist, even if it hasn't yet made a close approach.

Nibiru supposedly has made many close approaches, every 3600 years in fact, and is supposed to be making one this year. If you're saying it's never made a close approach, then your theory is not Nibiru, you're just co-opting the name.

Need to see proof of then 3600 year orbit Astro. Im just saying if you want to call people out on evidence and proof. Well..... I think the whole problem is NASA is no honest and lies to us. Therefore we are incline to believe theories to NASA and their supports trues.

Just wonder why do you want to post on this forum and dont believe in Doom and anthing. It just like you want to ruin someones day or spread mis info. Just a note. Im not saying your right or wrong but the whole BETTER than you post is what is pissing everyone off.

Jmman
S0L4RN1GHTM4R3  (OP)

United States
05/17/2012 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
People think Astromut 'wins' the argument. He never does, he simply outlasts his opponent and the threads die.

That is not a win.

But what about the evidence:

BEHIND the cloud image. No lens flare:
[link to api.ning.com]

I've noticed that too.

Where most people would quit in frustration, especially if they believed it wasn't worth their time, he'll continue on ranting the same sentences over and over, until most people give up out of frustration.

I'm not going anywhere Astro, you can bet on that.

So, keep on regurgitating the same bullshit. You can't debunk an undeniable fact.

Last Edited by ****D4RK*ST4R**** on 05/17/2012 02:54 PM

John F. Kennedy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 973304
United States
05/17/2012 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

It is an image of the sun, dimmed through internal reflections in the camera. It shows that the upper left part of the Sun is partially covered by a cloud.
SHRModerator
Forum Administrator

05/17/2012 02:55 PM

Report Abusive Post
Look dude...you change the thread title again?....it's gone...

Things do not get better from that point forward...and that will not be debunked, you can bank on it...

Last Edited by SHR on 05/17/2012 02:56 PM

Ooooh, see the fire is sweepin' Our very streets today...
Burns like a red coal carpet, Mad bulls lost the way...
War, children, it's just a shot away...it's just a shot away....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16209817
Slovenia
05/17/2012 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Astromut, you are a shill. I never saw you trying so hard to debunk something so hard before. Filter flare :::::)))))))
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15721870

you read my mind and wrote it down thank you. I read a few pages back astronut saying he knows more in astronomy than the sumerians did, ROFL pigchef

He debunked himself a few times, a bluzer
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8989938
United Kingdom
05/17/2012 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

It is an image of the sun, dimmed through internal reflections in the camera. It shows that the upper left part of the Sun is partially covered by a cloud.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 973304

I disgagree, but thank you for your contribution.
S0L4RN1GHTM4R3  (OP)

United States
05/17/2012 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Things do not get better from that point forward...and that will not be debunked, you can bank on it...
 Quoting: SHR

No, I didn't.

Stop messing with me, I didn't change the title!

John F. Kennedy
S0L4RN1GHTM4R3  (OP)

United States
05/17/2012 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

No, I didn't.

Does it show who last edited it?

I KNOW I didn't!

EDIT

So why edit it, SHR?

Is it because you know I'm on to something?

Thanks for that, I don't need a shill on my thread title anyways.

Last Edited by ****D4RK*ST4R**** on 05/17/2012 03:02 PM

John F. Kennedy
SHRModerator
Forum Administrator

05/17/2012 03:04 PM

Report Abusive Post

No, I didn't.

I KNOW I didn't!

EDIT

So why edit it, SHR?

Do not make callout threads like I said...and if I see the original title back again?...this will end badly...

Ooooh, see the fire is sweepin' Our very streets today...
Burns like a red coal carpet, Mad bulls lost the way...
War, children, it's just a shot away...it's just a shot away....
S0L4RN1GHTM4R3  (OP)

United States
05/17/2012 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

No, I didn't.

I KNOW I didn't!

EDIT

So why edit it, SHR?

Do not make callout threads like I said...and if I see the original title back again?...this will end badly...

I only edited it to make a point, as I said. I won't change it back, you don't have to worry about that.

That being said, don't threaten me. I haven't done anything wrong. As I said, this wasn't intended to be a callout thread, I honestly wanted an intellectual discussion, however, that doesn't seem possible with Astromut.

What is your opinion SHR?

Last Edited by ****D4RK*ST4R**** on 05/17/2012 03:07 PM

John F. Kennedy
AstromutModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

User ID: 14554787
United States
05/17/2012 03:07 PM

Report Abusive Post

I do have an open mind, I already tested the theory that Nibiru exists and found that it does not exist. If I did not have an open mind I would not bothered testing the theory that Nibiru exists. If Nibiru existed it would be exerting detectable effects on the positions of the planets. I've checked myself, those effects are not present, Nibiru does not exist.

So, you're saying it can NOT exist, even if it hasn't yet made a close approach.

Nibiru supposedly has made many close approaches, every 3600 years in fact, and is supposed to be making one this year. If you're saying it's never made a close approach, then your theory is not Nibiru, you're just co-opting the name.

Need to see proof of then 3600 year orbit Astro.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10341078

Dude, that's what Nibiru is supposed to be, that's the claim. If you want to change the claim then that's changing horses, but Nibiru is said to have a 3600 year orbit. Words have meaning, even if they are bunk theories. If you change the meaning at will then the word becomes meaningless and worthless.
Just wonder why do you want to post on this forum and dont believe in Doom and anthing.
 Quoting: AC

I've answered this a million times before. Just because I don't subscribe to bullshit doesn't mean I have no business being here. Besides, if I ever do discover something doomy, this forum is my automatic "panic button." One post and thousands of people will instantly know and word will spread like friggen wild fire.
astrobanner2
kcdub0184

User ID: 16210406
United States
05/17/2012 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Op....what is your opinion on this nibiru being under intelligent control potentially ? This is uuwhat i believe
~the secret to life is to AwakeN before death~(realizing there is no death)~

~How would you approach life if you knew your every thought/emotion dictated every aspect of your projected physical reality?~
AstromutModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

United States
05/17/2012 03:12 PM

Report Abusive Post

I said it appears to be in front of the clouds at some point, but that it is clearly shown behind the clouds earlier.

It is in front of the clouds, you assumed it was behind earlier in the video, but from the point that the sun has fully emerged onwards it's indisputable that it's in front of the clouds, not behind them. It's easy to see why you thought it went behind the clouds; the clouds were saturating the pixels, thus they drowned out the filter flare, but once the sun emerged and stopped backlighting the cloud, the filter flare is seen to be in front of the clouds, not behind them. 1:24-1:33, the filter flare shows a hard edge, does not illuminate the cloud, and its brightness is not diffused by the cloud at all. It's super-imposed on top of the cloud. That is mutually exclusive with the claim that it was behind the clouds rather than in front of them.
astrobanner2
S0L4RN1GHTM4R3  (OP)

United States
05/17/2012 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Op....what is your opinion on this nibiru being under intelligent control potentially ? This is uuwhat i believe
 Quoting: kcdub0184

Well, I'm not exactly convinced of such a theory. However, I'm not one to discount anything until proven otherwise.

John F. Kennedy
ReturnoftheOyster

User ID: 14747653
United States
05/17/2012 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: That video seems to be getting the most interest, but what about the OTHER video?
there are two kinds of people that come to GLP, those who want to know and those who want to know who wants to know - AC
S0L4RN1GHTM4R3  (OP)

United States
05/17/2012 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

It is in front of the clouds, you assumed it was behind earlier in the video, but from the point that the sun has fully emerged onwards it's indisputable that it's in front of the clouds, not behind them. It's easy to see why you thought it went behind the clouds; the clouds were saturating the pixels, thus they drowned out the filter flare, but once the sun emerged and stopped backlighting the cloud, the filter flare is seen to be in front of the clouds, not behind them. 1:24-1:33, the filter flare shows a hard edge, does not illuminate the cloud, and its brightness is not diffused by the cloud at all. It's super-imposed on top of the cloud. That is mutually exclusive with the claim that it was behind the clouds rather than in front of them.

No, it was clearly seen behind the clouds, and it was while both the sun and object were behind the clouds. They were both behind the clouds, and the object can still be seen BEHIND the clouds.

John F. Kennedy
AstromutModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

United States
05/17/2012 03:21 PM

Report Abusive Post
As I said, this wasn't intended to be a callout thread, I honestly wanted an intellectual discussion, however, that doesn't seem possible with Astromut.

Excuse me? I've been nothing but patient with you, even after you started insulting me and calling me a shill. If you wanted an intellectual discussion you wouldn't be treating me the way you are. People who want to have intellectual discussions back up their claims with proof and don't resort to personal insults and attacks.
astrobanner2
AstromutModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

United States
05/17/2012 03:22 PM

Report Abusive Post

No, it was clearly seen behind the clouds, and it was while both the sun and object were behind the clouds. They were both behind the clouds, and the object can still be seen BEHIND the clouds.

Again, you just make claims but you provide no proof. It's just your unsupported opinion. I provided detailed proof of why I know it's in front of the clouds, not behind them.
astrobanner2
S0L4RN1GHTM4R3  (OP)

United States
05/17/2012 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
As I said, this wasn't intended to be a callout thread, I honestly wanted an intellectual discussion, however, that doesn't seem possible with Astromut.

Excuse me? I've been nothing but patient with you, even after you started insulting me and calling me a shill. If you wanted an intellectual discussion you wouldn't be treating me the way you are. People who want to have intellectual discussions back up their claims with proof and don't resort to personal insults and attacks.

So, how would you respond to ignorance?

The object clearly goes behind the clouds!

John F. Kennedy

GLP