Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,092 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 603,547
Pageviews Today: 1,045,909Threads Today: 433Posts Today: 7,328
12:47 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Tennessee Man Has 30 Kids...Can't Support Any Of Them..Some Of the Moms Receive As Little As $1.49 A Month.

TXGal4Truth  (OP)

User ID: 1013398
United States
05/18/2012 01:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Tennessee Man Has 30 Kids...Can't Support Any Of Them..Some Of the Moms Receive As Little As $1.49 A Month.
We've got major doom on the horizon how can anyone devote their energy to stories like this? More important things to worry about than the Flavor Flav of Tennessee...
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

THIS is what our society has become. It is pretty damn relevant.

:)
So have I now become your enemy for telling you the TRUTH? Galatians 4:16
You call me paranoid. I call you uninformed.

:tgdmwt:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12413763
United States
05/18/2012 01:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Tennessee Man Has 30 Kids...Can't Support Any Of Them..Some Of the Moms Receive As Little As $1.49 A Month.
Dear lord....*shakes head*...
I honestly didn't think it was possible to be even more embarrassed by my home state, yet here we are again in the news.
What else will they do here?
hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1202994
United States
05/18/2012 01:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Blacks have a reproduce early and often genetic strategy. In this environment, they thrive as we can do nothing about it due to his skin color. Whites don't do this to anything like the same degree. Meanwhile Whites who support his kids are dying out.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1262588
United States
05/18/2012 02:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
you human beings just don't get it.
this man has done nothing wrong. you humans are so indoctrinated with the ways of the system. you could care less about the purpose of life. you would rather judge incorrectly.

life has given you those strong desires so that you may fulfill them and be happy. not suppress them and pervert them. HAVING CHILDREN IS THE WILL OF LIFE. not a burden, but you humans listen to what the system teaches, so the chances of understanding anything else are slim to none.

life does not create humans for humans to try to control or suppress who can have children, but i will stop here because most that read this wont agree or understand whats being said here. you will read this and judge it because its out of the box...so to speak!!!

BUT LIFE WILL REIGN SUPREME IN THE END, AND THERE IS A BIG SURPRISE FOR THOSE UNDER THE VEIL OF THE WORLD SYSTEMS.

believe what you wish... that's the beauty of life!!!
 Quoting: a guest to earth 1262588

This man has done nothing wrong? Um, when do you think he has time to spend with each child? How are they suppose to live on a buck fifty a month? Obvious troll is obvious.
 Quoting: TXGal4Truth

yes the troll...judge me as a troll
when humanity cant take care of humanity there is a problem
and im not talking about money or financial means
thats the system using humans as a tool
if he does not spend time with all of the kids there should still be a REASONABLE human being to fulfill those childrens needs. again humanity needs to take care you humanity, but no one has the ability to understand
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1262588

Humanity should not responsible for a man who couldn't keep his shit in his pants over 30 times! Did humanity tell him to do what he did?

my dear sister...i wish you could understand what im saying. i know its out of the box thinking, but you cant believe this world system and its way of thinking. the world believes in sterilization, birth control, and suppression of the idea of life. but life, our purpose is to reproduce. not to suppress it...but hey you have your beliefs, and there is nothing wrong with that.
its cool...every body has their own perspective...peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1163172
Germany
05/18/2012 02:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
I wanna have 30 kids with you TXGal4Truth.

but,seriously, this story is crazy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13350075
United States
05/18/2012 02:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Posted on: 11:41 pm, May 16, 2012

(Knoxville, TN) Desmond Hatchett is pleading with the state of Tennessee to help him pay for child support.
With 30 kids, who could afford to pay child support?
Yes, 30 children by 11 different “baby mamas.”
Desmond explained how it all happened, well you know what we mean, “I had four kids in the same year. Twice.”
The children range in age from toddlers to 14 years old.
He was last in court in 2009, at which time he had 21 children.

[link to wreg.com]

good grief no wonder the white babies are the minorities in the new study
 Quoting: sonic doom

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10903872
United States
05/18/2012 02:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Posted on: 11:41 pm, May 16, 2012

(Knoxville, TN) Desmond Hatchett is pleading with the state of Tennessee to help him pay for child support.
With 30 kids, who could afford to pay child support?
Yes, 30 children by 11 different “baby mamas.”
Desmond explained how it all happened, well you know what we mean, “I had four kids in the same year. Twice.”
The children range in age from toddlers to 14 years old.
He was last in court in 2009, at which time he had 21 children.

[link to wreg.com]

Hey txgal4truth...are you so damn vain you need to show pictures of yourself as your avatar, which you change every few days like the vain person you are?
 Quoting: FroboJoe

I had the same thought...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10903872

Goes to show that even stupid minds think alike. :)

Shows that you cant take criticism with out acting like a 2 year old and insulting other peoples intelligence. Last week, you looked like a tramp with 5 pounds of make up and a v neck to your navel(yes, I left that bad karma).

Your awfully judgmental.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16217353
United States
05/18/2012 02:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Listen, brains and hard work are all fine and good. But the gene pool also needs male virility.

There is something to be said for male virility!
TXGal4Truth  (OP)

United States
05/18/2012 02:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hey txgal4truth...are you so damn vain you need to show pictures of yourself as your avatar, which you change every few days like the vain person you are?
 Quoting: FroboJoe

Shows that you cant take criticism with out acting like a 2 year old and insulting other peoples intelligence. Last week, you looked like a tramp with 5 pounds of make up and a v neck to your navel(yes, I left that bad karma).

Your awfully judgmental.

lmao especially at the underlined part. lol

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10903872
United States
05/18/2012 02:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

Your awfully judgmental.

Im not the "bibletard" of glp claiming Christianity now am I?

I am judgmental. But, then again, I don't beat people down with the bible. So its not hypocritical of me. Now is it?sheep
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8417061
United States
05/18/2012 03:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
We've got major doom on the horizon how can anyone devote their energy to stories like this? More important things to worry about than the Flavor Flav of Tennessee...

Well all I'm saying is that when it's economic collapse doom vs. Tennesee Guy With 30 Kids threads to choose from, I have a hard time finding an ounce of energy to devote to some irresponsible schmuck from TN. Just don't want to see people immersed in these types of stories and then get blindsided when real 'doom' comes. Gonna be kind of hard to shift gears from the Trayvon Martin case to UFO invasion don't you think? tounge
TXGal4Truth  (OP)

United States
05/18/2012 03:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

Your awfully judgmental.

Im not the "bibletard" of glp claiming Christianity now am I?

I am judgmental. But, then again, I don't beat people down with the bible. So its not hypocritical of me. Now is it?sheep
 Quoting: Sako

Huh??

stormer

User ID: 16252097
South Africa
05/18/2012 03:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Procreation - the meaning of life,providing vessels for souls.

Every soul has a purpose.

afropeace
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery - Bob Marley
TXGal4Truth  (OP)

United States
05/18/2012 03:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

afropeace
 Quoting: stormer

And every soul should be brought up in a loving environment so that they will share that with other souls.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6739256
United States
05/18/2012 03:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
fornication and adultery are sins,

that man is living a life of evil,

and his evil will spread and learn from his evil example

afropeace
 Quoting: stormer
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 869539
United States
05/18/2012 03:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

Can you tell us, in your own words, why this story is relevant regarding what our society has become?

You've expressed your opinions on this guy's, and his female counterparts', character and actions. I'd like to hear why you think this is relevant as you expressed above.

Thanks!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4495270
United States
05/18/2012 03:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
A buck fifty or so per child... there arent even enough hours in the day to give one to each kid. Between work and sleeping what elsr does he have to offer? Fifteen minute phone call to each child a day?

Just because you can spawn an army of bastards doesnt mean you should.
Evil_Twin

User ID: 14319721
United States
05/18/2012 03:50 AM

Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16206537
South Korea
05/18/2012 03:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
TXGal is the bitch of trolls.

pigchef
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1410221
United Kingdom
05/18/2012 03:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
you human beings just don't get it.
this man has done nothing wrong. you humans are so indoctrinated with the ways of the system. you could care less about the purpose of life. you would rather judge incorrectly.

life has given you those strong desires so that you may fulfill them and be happy. not suppress them and pervert them. HAVING CHILDREN IS THE WILL OF LIFE. not a burden, but you humans listen to what the system teaches, so the chances of understanding anything else are slim to none.

life does not create humans for humans to try to control or suppress who can have children, but i will stop here because most that read this wont agree or understand whats being said here. you will read this and judge it because its out of the box...so to speak!!!

BUT LIFE WILL REIGN SUPREME IN THE END, AND THERE IS A BIG SURPRISE FOR THOSE UNDER THE VEIL OF THE WORLD SYSTEMS.

believe what you wish... that's the beauty of life!!!
 Quoting: a guest to earth 1262588

This man has done nothing wrong? Um, when do you think he has time to spend with each child? How are they suppose to live on a buck fifty a month? Obvious troll is obvious.

yes the troll...judge me as a troll
when humanity cant take care of humanity there is a problem
and im not talking about money or financial means
thats the system using humans as a tool
if he does not spend time with all of the kids there should still be a REASONABLE human being to fulfill those childrens needs. again humanity needs to take care you humanity, but no one has the ability to understand
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1262588

Humanity should not responsible for a man who couldn't keep his shit in his pants over 30 times! Did humanity tell him to do what he did?

How any souls make up this great drama of life, seven billion, or maybe ten billion?

However many there are, the world provides enough resources for each and every one to enjoy a good life.

If that is not happening then it means that resources are not being used in a responsible way.

Who really are the irresponsible ones?

Of course, knowing the world we are currently living in, I’m not advocating that people behave as this person has done.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16251186
Germany
05/18/2012 03:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6131891

True, but he knew that he couldn't support one or two. Why continue to "nut" inside. The withdrawl method is not safe sex, BUT it may have prevented many of those pregnancies.

It's all about self control.

The answers are cryptically in the article.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16254431
United States
05/18/2012 04:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
So, how many of those kids are yours?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16234205
Germany
05/18/2012 04:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaa racial tension boilermaker thread on this rascist site-----------aaaaaggggaaaaaiiinnn
Charlie Frost

User ID: 1332758
New Zealand
05/18/2012 04:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is typical human selfishness - doing what ever you like and disregarding the consequences to the world around you. I got into an argument about people have 12 kids because they want to, with a guy at work - another sheeple who himself has 6 kids. Nearly all of the people I know are basically selifsh fucks who only care about themselves. Its an unfortunate reality...
Take your dogma and shove it!

Life is not about what happens to you, it's about how you deal with it.
Démodé

User ID: 14809259
Serbia
05/18/2012 04:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the thread TXgal

I hope God will take care of the kids.

I am not going to make it more sad than it is already. Therefore...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1285966
United States
05/18/2012 04:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
How many are white women?
Lioness and cubs

User ID: 7031407
United States
05/18/2012 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
All they need to do is offer 5 grand for a reversible vasectomy or tubal ligation, 10 grand to permanently sterilize. All voluntary of course, but think of the savings in welfare and incarceration down the road, and stopping endless generations of such.

Once you could afford the reversal, it would be assumed you would also be able to afford an offspring.

Just think of all the druggies and deadbeats who would go for it.
 Quoting: Lioness and cubs

OMG! What a terrific idea!

Then again, how much do you want to bet that they would sue eventually and say they were bribed or tricked into it. And in the USA, they'd win. Our courts stink.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15059606

Make them sign a waiver? A statement saying you can't sue and you know without a doubt what you are doing?

I don't know but I think it would still cost less than all those fertile offspring. Do the math. Say half are boys, and each of those boys had 30 each. 15 x 30 = 450. Half of those are boys, 225 x 30 = 6750. That's not counting what the girls would reproduce.

Also you can't tell me the judges wouldn't think this is a good idea. If someone could afford to sue they could afford a reversal.

Good observation though.cool2
Lioness

I'm not the Lioness that has been vilified on some other threads. I'm a newbie :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1513486
United States
05/18/2012 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hatchett only has a minimum wage job, which means some of the moms receive as little as… $1.49 a month

[link to wreg.com]

maybe this should be a lesson for the mamas about WHO they spread legs for.....

GLP