fredbutz
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 14009197
United States
05/19/2012 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Whatever happened to Stephen Ivens?
Stephen Ivens is the FBI agent who they are hunting down and is reported to be suicidal.

Ths story dropped off the net 3 days ago without further comments.

So what happened to him? Did he get disappeared?
Sarah
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7906696
United States
05/19/2012 01:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Whatever happened to Stephen Ivens?
Stephen Ivens is the FBI agent who they are hunting down and is reported to be suicidal.

Quoting: fredbutz

This story is going to get buried, with no more attention. They're going to say he killed himself with one shot to the head with his service weapon. If over a hundred special agents were looking for him, they wouldda found him by now.
fredbutz  (OP)

United States
05/19/2012 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thats what I figured to. Guy is probably already dead.
Sarah
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7906696
United States
05/19/2012 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thats what I figured to. Guy is probably already dead.

Tried looking up his obit?
fredbutz  (OP)

United States
05/19/2012 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ivens was reported missing shortly after 7 am, Friday, May 11th, leading to the largest manhunt in Burbank history including 100 FBI agents searching the ravines of the Verdugo Mountains east of Ivens’ home.

One week later national and local news reports in the past 48-hours on the search for Ivens have dropped to zero. News reports which warned Los Angeles residents to stay away from a ‘distraught’ Ivens who might be armed and possibly suicidal with the conflicting reports Ivens is a nice guy who didn’t have any problems at work; the FBI is extremely concerned for Ivens’ welfare. So concerned, the one and only FBI press conference was held last Sunday.
Sarah
fredbutz  (OP)

United States
05/19/2012 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Sarah
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15113557
United States
05/20/2012 05:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
This:

[link to www.eutimes.net]

Amazing the correlation between whistleblowing and pedophila.

Shine Bright.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16370400
United Kingdom
05/20/2012 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
This:

Amazing the correlation between whistleblowing and pedophila.

Shine Bright.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15113557

Would still be a bit skeptical with that article, ive read that its run by Sorcha Faal/David Booth, interesting timing of events though.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1275429
United States
05/22/2012 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
You mean this????

A bizarre Foreign Ministry report circulating in the Kremlin today states that this Friday past (11 May) Russian Envoy Vladimir Vinokurov, the Consulate General of San Francisco, was approached near his hotel room during a visit to Los Angles by an agent of the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) indentifying himself as Stephen Ivens [photo top left] who warned that he and a former FBI agent named Donald Sachtleben had uncovered evidence of an impending terror attack on US soil stating that those behind the attack were “all insane.”

Before Ivens was able to finish his “message,” this report says, the three American Diplomatic Security (DS) agents, who trail all Russian diplomats in the US, began to “surge” towards Ivens causing him to flee.

According to US news sources, Special Agent Ivens, after leaving downtown Los Angeles, returned to his home in Burbank whereupon he then fled into the rugged Verdugo Mountains after which a massive manhunt for him ensued involving 100 FBI agents, 40 sheriff's department rescuers and a dozen local police officers.

[link to www.whatdoesitmean.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1121444
United States
05/22/2012 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16259579
Australia
05/22/2012 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Its Sorcha Fail you fucking idiot aka David Booth aka complete total BULLSHIT bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1121444
United States
05/22/2012 11:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
somebody should have an update on this situation.. hiding
Eggcellent
Re-Instate Smith-Mundt!

User ID: 13043121
United States
05/23/2012 01:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's just my own personal theory, but here goes:

What if....his running around loose somewhere in the Country is the reason that the great big meltdown riot in Chicago which was supposed to usher in martial law DIDN'T HAPPEN?

What if...he was privy somehow, either deliberately or he just stumbled upon it, to information about who was REALLY behind the riot-that-wasn't? Since TPTB (or the current Administration) didn't want to be publicly revealed as masterminding the whole thing, they just let it fizzle out on its own.

I read many, many comments which said that the Chicago un-riot was the lamest, gayest, (insert insulting term here) demonstration which they'd ever seen. Someone even compared it to the one in Seattle and said that "by now we'd have been seeing burning police cars" (not that I'm advocating anything like that, but he was pointing out the lack of "enthusiasm" in the Chicago get-together). Given the numerical strength of the police presence, they were EXPECTING a HUGE whoop-de-doo. WHY DIDN'T IT HAPPEN?

Add that to the fact that over 150 LEO's haven't found him, "suicided" or not, and that suddenly it's become unimportant for citizens to be looking for him (if he had been a bank robber, there would have been updates on every broadcast - even if nothing were happening they'd still be saying that "sheriffs and police in 5 states are on alert", or something similar) leads me to believe that they WANT us to just let it slip out of our attention and memory. And it will - America suffers from national A.D.D.!

Oh, they'll find him. Someday. But WE will never hear about it.

All according to plan. bump
"I have come to the conclusion that all news should be treated like 9/11, assume it is a psyop with actors participating in a staged event complete with props, until proven otherwise, in which case assume whatever is being recorded, reported, televised, is distortions/lying by omission/outright lies, until proven otherwise." - Anonymous, 4-13-12
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2677003
United States
05/23/2012 01:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

Good question. I think about that guy a lot. I'd love to find him. Is there some way we can lure him here to tell his story?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16512904
United States
05/23/2012 03:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

let the truth be known
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1464021
United Kingdom
05/24/2012 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
They called off the Verdugo Mountains search:

[link to articles.burbankleader.com]

I hope he is still alive.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2589610
United States
05/28/2012 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Steve, where are you?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16995751
United States
05/30/2012 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
So I happened to be on this page which is dedicated to bringing Steve home:

www.facebook.com...#!/LetsBringSteveHome

when I stumbled upon this fellow. He seems to know a lot more about Steve than most:

www.facebook.com...

Any ideas?

I feel like there is a lot more to this situation than what the media is tellin us.
How credible is this VonBishel guy?

Edit to add: VonBishel also mentions something about the Gehlen Group knowing about Steve.
ChvyV8Bldr

User ID: 4149950
United States
05/31/2012 07:20 PM

Report Abusive Post
Why DID this story get buried?

It's just my own personal theory, but here goes:

What if....his running around loose somewhere in the Country is the reason that the great big meltdown riot in Chicago which was supposed to usher in martial law DIDN'T HAPPEN?

What if...he was privy somehow, either deliberately or he just stumbled upon it, to information about who was REALLY behind the riot-that-wasn't? Since TPTB (or the current Administration) didn't want to be publicly revealed as masterminding the whole thing, they just let it fizzle out on its own.

I read many, many comments which said that the Chicago un-riot was the lamest, gayest, (insert insulting term here) demonstration which they'd ever seen. Someone even compared it to the one in Seattle and said that "by now we'd have been seeing burning police cars" (not that I'm advocating anything like that, but he was pointing out the lack of "enthusiasm" in the Chicago get-together). Given the numerical strength of the police presence, they were EXPECTING a HUGE whoop-de-doo. WHY DIDN'T IT HAPPEN?

Add that to the fact that over 150 LEO's haven't found him, "suicided" or not, and that suddenly it's become unimportant for citizens to be looking for him (if he had been a bank robber, there would have been updates on every broadcast - even if nothing were happening they'd still be saying that "sheriffs and police in 5 states are on alert", or something similar) leads me to believe that they WANT us to just let it slip out of our attention and memory. And it will - America suffers from national A.D.D.!

Oh, they'll find him. Someday. But WE will never hear about it.

All according to plan. bump
 Quoting: Eggcellent

Will we even know we were alive when we're dead? Me

Kingdoms were run by kings
Empires were run by Emperors
Countries are run by.....
Dumps were almost fixed by Trump
ItsMaKa2

User ID: 1151446
United States
06/06/2012 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

VR To - California FBI Agent Gone Missing
[link to youtu.be]

A bizarre Foreign Ministry report circulating in the Kremlin today states that this Friday past (11 May) Russian Envoy Vladimir Vinokurov, the Consulate General of San Francisco, was approached near his hotel room during a visit to Los Angles by an agent of the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) identifying himself as Stephen Ivens who warned that he and a former FBI agent named Donald Sachtleben had uncovered evidence of an impending terror attack on US soil stating that those behind the attack were “all insane.”

Full Story

U.S. Debt Clock (Just Have A Look)
[link to www.usdebtclock.org]

Operation Blackjack (Full Slide Show)
[link to youtu.be]

Operation Blackjack (Direct Link)
[link to www.telegraph.co.uk]

MUST WATCH -

DEBUNK THIS MOVIE!

Wake Up Call (Remastered Edition - Full Movie)
[link to youtu.be]

Also See -

Secret Service Visits Lonestar1776 - Part 1/2
[link to youtu.be]

Secret Service Visits Lonestar1776 - Part 2/2
[link to youtu.be]

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1552343
United States
07/21/2012 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to youtu.be]

A bizarre Foreign Ministry report circulating in the Kremlin today states that this Friday past (11 May) Russian Envoy Vladimir Vinokurov, the Consulate General of San Francisco, was approached near his hotel room during a visit to Los Angles by an agent of the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) identifying himself as Stephen Ivens who warned that he and a former FBI agent named Donald Sachtleben had uncovered evidence of an impending terror attack on US soil stating that those behind the attack were “all insane.”

Full Story

[link to youtu.be]

MUST WATCH -

DEBUNK THIS MOVIE!

[link to youtu.be]

Also See -

[link to youtu.be]

[link to youtu.be]

bump
 Quoting: ItsMaKa2

What do ya'll think about this today?
ItsMaKa2

United States
07/26/2012 06:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just sitting here with my thoughts and the name Stephen Ivens came to mind, I wonder how many people will remember that name years from now? I will! One of many names I WONT FORGET! For those who don't know -

Candlelight vigil held in Burbank for missing FBI agent

[link to latimesblogs.latimes.com]

I don't know what happened to this man but I will NEVER believe the 'Official Story'!

bump For more info!
ItsMaKa2

United States
07/31/2012 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to youtu.be]

Full Story

[link to youtu.be]

MUST WATCH -

DEBUNK THIS MOVIE!

[link to youtu.be]

Also See -

[link to youtu.be]

[link to youtu.be]

bump
 Quoting: ItsMaKa2

What do ya'll think about this today?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1552343

Body of missing FBI agent found in Burbank

BURBANK, Calif. (KABC) -- The body of missing FBI agent Stephen Ivens has been found in a wooded area in Burbank, police confirmed on Tuesday.

Authorities say the family has been notified. An official identification of the body will be done by the coroner's office.

Ivens, 35, was last seen on May 10 near his home in the 1700 block of Scott Road.

MORE
[link to abclocal.go.com]

I CALL FUCKING BULLSHIT NOW! THEY KILLED HIM!

REST IN PEACE... verysad

bump

GLP