Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,143 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,248,343
Pageviews Today: 2,078,317Threads Today: 811Posts Today: 14,262
08:40 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Paranormal Capabilities and Realities . . . Do they exist?  . . . What do you think?

LEKKER

User ID: 15981077
South Africa
05/22/2012 08:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Paranormal Capabilities and Realities . . . Do they exist?  . . . What do you think?
bump
I LOVE CATS AND SOME PEOPLE.
George B  (OP)
Extinct But Not Forgotten!

User ID: 1219201
United States
05/22/2012 09:08 AM

Report Abusive Post
Re: Paranormal Capabilities and Realities . . . Do they exist?  . . . What do you think?
bump
 Quoting: LEKKER

Thanks for the Bump! . . .broccoli
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

"Email: [email protected]"

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.
Galileo Galilei, Italian astronomer & physicist (1564 - 1642)

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
Sandi_T

User ID: 15828781
United States
05/22/2012 09:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
As a child, I died multiple times. In many of these incidences, when I died, I experienced the spiritual realm. I was able to remark on conversations that happened after my brainwaves ceased.

I have not managed to OBE effectively, but I have had spontaneous experiences with it, though very short ones. It's something I would like to be able to do on command/ by choice.

As a child, I was able to see events that were going to happen very clearly. Unfortunately, I didn't have the good sense to be silent about it and it got me into serious trouble. Accurately predicting terrible events in the late 70s was... frowned upon. I was exorcised until I learned to keep my damned mouth shut.

I can effectively communicate with the spirits of those who have passed. I tend to be somewhat tight-lipped on this one because they come to me when they choose to, I don't 'summon' them on command. People get testy when they want me to perform like a monkey and tell them about their loved one when it's not their loved one who has come to me. However, frequently I manage to find the person the deceased soul is seeking, so it usually works out.

I spoke with Heath Ledger after he died, and stated it wasn't an overdose but was an accidental drug interaction before the News came out with the fact, as an example. He talked about his daughter and I hadn't even known he had one. I thought it strange that he came to me, since I wasn't exactly a fan or anything.

Anyway. Yes, many if not all of these things are real. I am learning how to remote view and have been successful at it a couple of times (but it's spontaneous much like the OBE, rather than controlled at this time for me).

Oh, and I remember a few past lives (partial glimpses) of my own, and I am pretty good at seeing other's past incarnations, as well. Of course, I see that one mostly as a 'for fun' kind of thing, since it's pretty hard if not impossible to confirm any of it, since I don't get specific details like names and dates.

Last Edited by Sandi_T on 05/22/2012 09:18 AM
No more requests in the "Strangest things" thread please. :hf:

Past Lives requests thread: Thread: That Which Once Was: Past Lives
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7889521
United States
05/22/2012 09:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
As a child, I died multiple times. In many of these incidences, when I died, I experienced the spiritual realm. I was able to remark on conversations that happened after my brainwaves ceased.

I have not managed to OBE effectively, but I have had spontaneous experiences with it, though very short ones. It's something I would like to be able to do on command/ by choice.

As a child, I was able to see events that were going to happen very clearly. Unfortunately, I didn't have the good sense to be silent about it and it got me into serious trouble. Accurately predicting terrible events in the late 70s was... frowned upon. I was exorcised until I learned to keep my damned mouth shut.

I can effectively communicate with the spirits of those who have passed. I tend to be somewhat tight-lipped on this one because they come to me when they choose to, I don't 'summon' them on command. People get testy when they want me to perform like a monkey and tell them about their loved one when it's not their loved one who has come to me. However, frequently I manage to find the person the deceased soul is seeking, so it usually works out.

I spoke with Heath Ledger after he died, and stated it wasn't an overdose but was an accidental drug interaction before the News came out with the fact, as an example. He talked about his daughter and I hadn't even known he had one. I thought it strange that he came to me, since I wasn't exactly a fan or anything.

Anyway. Yes, many if not all of these things are real. I am learning how to remote view and have been successful at it a couple of times (but it's spontaneous much like the OBE, rather than controlled at this time for me).

Oh, and I remember a few past lives (partial glimpses) of my own, and I am pretty good at seeing other's past incarnations, as well. Of course, I see that one mostly as a 'for fun' kind of thing, since it's pretty hard if not impossible to confirm any of it, since I don't get specific details like names and dates.
 Quoting: Sandi_T

Woah! Thanks for sharing... That's making the skeptic in me wonder right now quite a bit, as you are one of the few I actually lend any credence to on this site.
Sandi_T

User ID: 15828781
United States
05/22/2012 09:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Woah! Thanks for sharing... That's making the skeptic in me wonder right now quite a bit, as you are one of the few I actually lend any credence to on this site.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7889521

The world is a far stranger place than we give it credit for. I mostly don't expect people to believe it, and every single time that I put myself out there with someone's loved one, it's scary.

I had posted a thread here on GLP that someone's cat was haunting me. The person whose cat it was replied and she's really, really, strongly 'not that kind' of person. In fact, given her religious leanings, she had every reason to be afraid to even click it. Yet she said that she just KNEW it was her cat.

I posted things the cat was showing me and she was just floored. Couldn't believe it.

I asked for the thread to be removed because I am very uncomfortable even discussing it here. But if you'd like me to send you the save of the html page, you can email me at sandit4glp at the gmail dot com.

It was very moving for her and I both. The cat was very, very special. Disabled and she had to do a lot to care for her.

I know that some would claim that we set it up or some shit like that, but I assure you, we did not. We wouldn't have, as we were pretty much at each others' throats prior to this event.

So yeah. If you want the save, you can email me.

well, shit, maybe not. I had them saved and now they're all split up into bizarre folders instead of clickable html files. I have no idea what the hell happened or how to fix it. :(

Okay cancel that, do have both the text files (just in case) and the html files. Just had to locate them. Not sure what the deal is with the spontaneously appearing widgets/images folders, lol.

Last Edited by Sandi_T on 05/22/2012 09:44 AM
No more requests in the "Strangest things" thread please. :hf:

Past Lives requests thread: Thread: That Which Once Was: Past Lives
George B  (OP)

United States
05/22/2012 10:42 AM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7889521

The world is a far stranger place than we give it credit for. I mostly don't expect people to believe it, and every single time that I put myself out there with someone's loved one, it's scary.

I had posted a thread here on GLP that someone's cat was haunting me. The person whose cat it was replied and she's really, really, strongly 'not that kind' of person. In fact, given her religious leanings, she had every reason to be afraid to even click it. Yet she said that she just KNEW it was her cat.

I posted things the cat was showing me and she was just floored. Couldn't believe it.

I asked for the thread to be removed because I am very uncomfortable even discussing it here. But if you'd like me to send you the save of the html page, you can email me at sandit4glp at the gmail dot com.

It was very moving for her and I both. The cat was very, very special. Disabled and she had to do a lot to care for her.

I know that some would claim that we set it up or some shit like that, but I assure you, we did not. We wouldn't have, as we were pretty much at each others' throats prior to this event.

So yeah. If you want the save, you can email me.

well, shit, maybe not. I had them saved and now they're all split up into bizarre folders instead of clickable html files. I have no idea what the hell happened or how to fix it. :(

Okay cancel that, do have both the text files (just in case) and the html files. Just had to locate them. Not sure what the deal is with the spontaneously appearing widgets/images folders, lol.
 Quoting: Sandi_T

Question . . . Do you have a theory on how this all works. . . In the example above. . . .was the cat a sentient being . . . Or just a temporary shell for a spirit not the cat's . . . ? What is your take on all this? . . .coffee4
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12277064
India
05/22/2012 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

being a scientist,i never believed in this crap but i myself got ability to see future i.e. Precognition - the ability to foresee events.
it is not perfect ability.you never get to see future in form of clear concise words but i can sense what is happening.i sensed deaths of 3 of my relatives even when i was some 500 km away from them.i usually know who is going to call me before my phone rings.I usually know who is going to send me email before opening my email account.i usually know who is going to meet me in the day.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1300594

Interesting . . . My I ask what area of science you are engaged in?

Do you have any theory on how this capability works . . . ?
 Quoting: George B

chemistry...
i had this capability but always disregarded it.Then i got a forewarning in dream about the shit i was going to step in in 2008.I didn't pay attention and was fxxxd.i am still paying for my huge mistake.
during severe depression that followed,i got this ability to predict small
events in my life but i don't like it.It is not working from last year.
I think this ability is with everybody.You dont have to do anything special to make it work.It can work even when you are driving,thinking,working,drinking.Paranormal abilities go beyond normal mind and body,so no restrictions about time and place.
Meditation works but stress can also give you this ability.

Fascinating, so measuring life force is forbidden or just not within the capabilities we now have?

it cant be done because our tools are not sufficient.but life force does exists just like space
Anonymous Coward
India
05/22/2012 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
 Quoting: LEKKER

Thanks for the Bump! . . .broccoli

once i had experience of separation of body and spirit.Uncanny .i really cant write about it because words and emotions fail in that realm.experiences in spiritual world are difficult to describe
George B  (OP)

United States
05/22/2012 11:55 AM

Report Abusive Post

Interesting . . . My I ask what area of science you are engaged in?

Do you have any theory on how this capability works . . . ?

chemistry...
i had this capability but always disregarded it.Then i got a forewarning in
dream about the shit i was going to step in in 2008.I didn't pay attention and was fxxxd.i am still paying for my huge mistake.
I think this ability is with everybody.You dont have to do anything special to make it work.It can work even when you are driving,thinking,working,drinking.Paranormal abilities go beyond normal mind and body,so no restrictions about time and place.

Fascinating, so measuring life force is forbidden or just not within the capabilities we now have?

it cant be done because our tools are not sufficient.but life force does exists just like space
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12277064

If you were asked to speculate . . . What would liken the life force to be like. . . .?coffee4

WindyMind

User ID: 7244814
United States
05/22/2012 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was standing in a bookstore sort of in the middle and he was standing closer to the counter on the physical plane.
WindyMind

United States
05/22/2012 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I imagine a camera of sorts in the future that can diagnose energy that is pre curser to disease. I have thought about this and I think it will be real someday. It will measure the energy in and around our body, I don't see it as a radiation type machine or camera. I don't see it as an aura camera either but more along those lines.
George B  (OP)

United States
05/22/2012 12:10 PM

Report Abusive Post
I was standing in a bookstore sort of in the middle and he was standing closer to the counter on the physical plane.
 Quoting: WindyMind

So this person was as real as anyone else in the store?

WindyMind

United States
05/22/2012 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
With the exception that he was the only perfect asshole that I could see.
Anonymous Coward
India
05/22/2012 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

chemistry...
i had this capability but always disregarded it.Then i got a forewarning in
dream about the shit i was going to step in in 2008.I didn't pay attention and was fxxxd.i am still paying for my huge mistake.

If you were asked to speculate . . . What would liken the life force to be like. . . .?coffee4

actually our senses don't work in spiritual realm.That's the problem.People who say they have seen heaven,hell,images of gods etc etc are lying.Because you don't experience these things with senses and these events can't be stored in memory.
whatever experiences i had,i can not remember the thing about body -spirit separation.it is weird.i could formulate it in thoughts only after studying similar experiences in other books
George B  (OP)

United States
05/22/2012 12:13 PM

Report Abusive Post
I imagine a camera of sorts in the future that can diagnose energy that is pre curser to disease. I have thought about this and I think it will be real someday. It will measure the energy in and around our body, I don't see it as a radiation type machine or camera. I don't see it as an aura camera either but more along those lines.

Do you believe people have this ability . . . ? I had a physician coworker and friend who said he could diagnose his patients before they came into his office . . . he was a senior Family Practice Physician and later left medicine because he was afraid he could not withstand the criticism of his peers . . . coffee4

George B  (OP)

United States
05/22/2012 12:15 PM

Report Abusive Post
With the exception that he was the only perfect asshole that I could see.

1rof1

George B  (OP)

United States
05/22/2012 12:17 PM

Report Abusive Post

actually our senses don't work in spiritual realm.That's the problem.People who say they have seen heaven,hell,images of gods etc etc are lying.Because you don't experience these things with senses and these events can't be stored in memory.
whatever experiences i had,i can not remember the thing about body -spirit separation.it is weird.i could formulate it in thoughts only after studying similar experiences in other books

So you have clarified your experiences based on investigating experiences from others . . .coffee4

WindyMind

United States
05/22/2012 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Do you believe people have this ability . . . ? I had a physician coworker and friend who said he could diagnose his patients before they came into his office . . . he was a senior Family Practice Physician and later left medicine because he was afraid he could not withstand the criticism of his peers . . . coffee4

Yes I believe it.
WindyMind

United States
05/22/2012 12:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is lovely coffee time for me too.
Anonymous Coward
India
05/22/2012 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

So you have clarified your experiences based on investigating experiences from others . . .coffee4

because our average experiences cant be used as reference.i never knew that body and spirit are two different things.i had to read experiences from some sages..
WindyMind

United States
05/22/2012 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
As I believe that people make people sick in the sense that surrounding yourself with good, positive people will extend your life span.
George B  (OP)

United States
05/22/2012 12:25 PM

Report Abusive Post

Do you have a favorite flavor or brand of coffee?

Since I have been trained as a scientists I stand between two worlds . . . one of hard facts and data and one of intuition and speculation . . . I cross from one extreme to another all the time . . . wish I could find the proper mix and stay there . . . another do

WindyMind

United States
05/22/2012 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are you the person you were referring to? Did you quit to hide?
WindyMind

United States
05/22/2012 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Since I have been trained as a scientists I stand between two worlds . . . one of hard facts and data and one of intuition and speculation . . . I cross from one extreme to another all the time . . . wish I could find the proper mix and stay there . . . another do

Stand in the place that you are, look around...stepping into it, if you can is not always pleasant. Just Vanilla today, i may go back to Kona from Maui again.
Anonymous Coward
India
05/22/2012 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

btw,don't dwell too much on paranormal experiences.Without proper guidance and care,they might do enormous harm to psyche.They actually hurt chances of complete freedom.thats why i gave up on my experience and just live normal life
WindyMind

United States
05/22/2012 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have a personal story of recovery from late stage 3 adenocarcinoma 11 out of 18 lymph nodes positive. Traditional medicine tortured me to the best of their ability and then told me I had 6 months to 2 years to live. They told me not to go to the "quacks" but I did go to the quacks, I almost had to crawl to them That was more than 30 years ago. Once you start alternative you can cover a lot of distance learning one thing after another.
George B  (OP)

United States
05/22/2012 12:33 PM

Report Abusive Post

Stand in the place that you are, look around...stepping into it, if you can is not always pleasant. Just Vanilla today, i may go back to Kona from Maui again.

Then you are a true coinsure and I bow worship to your taste . . . my wife and I are instant freaks and we add flavored soy products to make it more appealing . . .coffeecup

Last Edited by George B on 05/22/2012 12:52 PM

WindyMind

United States
05/22/2012 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
coffee is coffee, hotel coffee is coffee I say
George B  (OP)

United States
05/22/2012 12:44 PM

Report Abusive Post
coffee is coffee, hotel coffee is coffee I say

A most practical and rational person . . . hf

George B  (OP)

United States
05/22/2012 12:49 PM

Report Abusive Post

btw,don't dwell too much on paranormal experiences.Without proper guidance and care,they might do enormous harm to psyche.They actually hurt chances of complete freedom.thats why i gave up on my experience and just live normal life

I have said that the path to happiness is being average . . . not too smart, not too stupid, not too athletic, not too famous, not too good looking . . . so you can live your life without interference from others . . . be yourself . . . based on all the "Not Too's" I am in great shape . . . hf

GLP