Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,066 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 756,839
Pageviews Today: 1,334,603Threads Today: 566Posts Today: 9,749
03:36 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Paranormal Capabilities and Realities . . . Do they exist?  . . . What do you think?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1453424
Puerto Rico
05/23/2012 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Paranormal Capabilities and Realities . . . Do they exist?  . . . What do you think?

I had objects to move a few of times...but it only happened when I was VERY angry. I have had doors to slam shut, and things to fly off the wall as I passed by, and once a light bulb exploded...cannot say it was a ghost, I did not sense one at the time.
 Quoting: settle4it

Have you ever intentionally tried to move objects, etc.?
 Quoting: George B

No, I have never thought about trying...it was wierd when things moved out of anger...but my children thought it was cool! lol

You mentioned ghosts . . . what is your understanding of theircoffee4 existence and abilities in the physical world as we know it . . . ?

My theory...we are made of energy, you cannot kill energy, it will continue on. A ghost could very well be a loved one, friend, or stranger living in another realm interacting with this realm through a portal. For we can see into the other realms by dreams/visions, travel there by OBE (Out of Body Experience)or astral projection as some call it.
George B  (OP)
Extinct But Not Forgotten!

User ID: 1219201
United States
05/23/2012 03:05 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: Paranormal Capabilities and Realities . . . Do they exist?  . . . What do you think?

Have you ever intentionally tried to move objects, etc.?

No, I have never thought about trying...it was wierd when things moved out of anger...but my children thought it was cool! lol

You mentioned ghosts . . . what is your understanding of theircoffee4 existence and abilities in the physical world as we know it . . . ?

My theory...we are made of energy, you cannot kill energy, it will continue on. A ghost could very well be a loved one, friend, or stranger living in another realm interacting with this realm through a portal. For we can see into the other realms by dreams/visions, travel there by OBE (Out of Body Experience)or astral projection as some call it.

In your cultural upbringing were you taught this or is it your own thoughts . . . maybe a combination of the two?
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

"Email: [email protected]"

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.
Galileo Galilei, Italian astronomer & physicist (1564 - 1642)

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
Anonymous Coward
Puerto Rico
05/23/2012 03:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

In your cultural upbringing were you taught this or is it your own thoughts . . . maybe a combination of the two?

My own thoughts after trying to understand stories my grandfather would tell. He did not know the word portal, so he would speak of events that sound so much like one...I do believe it was!
George B  (OP)

United States
05/23/2012 03:17 PM

Report Abusive Post

My own thoughts after trying to understand stories my grandfather would tell. He did not know the word portal, so he would speak of events that sound so much like one...I do believe it was!

Now that you have had time to think about things . . . which culture seems more real . . . your grandfather's or the present culture . . .?
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
Anonymous Coward
Puerto Rico
05/23/2012 03:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

Now that you have had time to think about things . . . which culture seems more real . . . your grandfather's or the present culture . . .?

Both! For I needed to learn about one to understand the other! book
George B  (OP)

United States
05/23/2012 03:27 PM

Report Abusive Post

Excellent . . . you are very eloquent . . . coffee4

Anonymous Coward
Puerto Rico
05/23/2012 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Excellent . . . you are very eloquent . . . coffee4

Thank you!
George B  (OP)

United States
05/23/2012 04:16 PM

Report Abusive Post
As a child, I died multiple times. In many of these incidences, when I died, I experienced the spiritual realm. I was able to remark on conversations that happened after my brainwaves ceased.

I have not managed to OBE effectively, but I have had spontaneous experiences with it, though very short ones. It's something I would like to be able to do on command/ by choice.

As a child, I was able to see events that were going to happen very clearly. Unfortunately, I didn't have the good sense to be silent about it and it got me into serious trouble. Accurately predicting terrible events in the late 70s was... frowned upon. I was exorcised until I learned to keep my damned mouth shut.

I can effectively communicate with the spirits of those who have passed. I tend to be somewhat tight-lipped on this one because they come to me when they choose to, I don't 'summon' them on command. People get testy when they want me to perform like a monkey and tell them about their loved one when it's not their loved one who has come to me. However, frequently I manage to find the person the deceased soul is seeking, so it usually works out.

I spoke with Heath Ledger after he died, and stated it wasn't an overdose but was an accidental drug interaction before the News came out with the fact, as an example. He talked about his daughter and I hadn't even known he had one. I thought it strange that he came to me, since I wasn't exactly a fan or anything.

Anyway. Yes, many if not all of these things are real. I am learning how to remote view and have been successful at it a couple of times (but it's spontaneous much like the OBE, rather than controlled at this time for me).

Oh, and I remember a few past lives (partial glimpses) of my own, and I am pretty good at seeing other's past incarnations, as well. Of course, I see that one mostly as a 'for fun' kind of thing, since it's pretty hard if not impossible to confirm any of it, since I don't get specific details like names and dates.
 Quoting: Sandi_T

"As a child, I died multiple times." Could you or would you mind explaining in better detail what these events were . . . ? Thanks! coffee4

Last Edited by George B on 05/23/2012 04:16 PM

Sandi_T

User ID: 15828781
United States
05/23/2012 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Could you or would you mind explaining in better detail what these events were . . . ? Thanks! coffee4

My childhood situation was extremely abusive. Strangling me to death and then resuscitating me was a common form of "punishment".

If you want to read more, it's at [link to ritualabuseexposed.wordpress.com]

Full story, not for the sensitive, I'm afraid.
No more requests in the "Strangest things" thread please. :hf:

Past Lives requests thread: Thread: That Which Once Was: Past Lives
George B  (OP)

United States
05/23/2012 04:21 PM

Report Abusive Post
Could you or would you mind explaining in better detail what these events were . . . ? Thanks! coffee4

My childhood situation was extremely abusive. Strangling me to death and then resuscitating me was a common form of "punishment".

Wow! I will have to take some time to review your information . . . you must be a very strong person . . . ohyeah

Anonymous Coward
Puerto Rico
05/23/2012 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Wow! I will have to take some time to review your information . . . you must be a very strong person . . . ohyeah

Yes! A very strong soul with the will to survive! hugs
George B  (OP)

United States
05/23/2012 04:53 PM

Report Abusive Post
Thanks for all your votes . . . !!! moshpit

POLL: Which of items listed below exist?

1) All of the items listed below exist
50.8% (61)

5) Nine or less of the items below exist
12.5% (15)

6) Twelve or less of the items below exist
11.7% (14)

3) Three or less of the items below exist
9.2% (11)

4) Six or less of the items below exist
8.3% (10)

2) None of the items below exist
7.5% (9)

Blank (View Results) (22)

Non-Blank Votes: 120

Paranormal Capabilities and Realities . . . Do they exist? . . . What do you think?

Which of items listed below exist?
1) All of the items listed below exist
2) None of the items below exist
3) Three or less of the items below exist
4) Six or less of the items below exist
5) Nine or less of the items below exist
6) Twelve or less of the items below exist

1) Psychokinesis - the ability to move or manipulate objects with the mind

2) Extra Sensory Perception - the ability to gather information without the use of the 5 senses

3) Telepathy - the ability to communicate with others with the mind

4) Clairvoyance - the transfer of information without the use of the senses

5) Pyrokinesis - the ability to ignite or extinguish fires with the mind

6) Psychometry - ability to psychically “read” information from objects

7) Precognition - the ability to foresee events. 00%

8) Bilocation - ability to be in two places at the same time

9) Postcognition - ability to see an event after it has occurred

10) Astral Projection - the ability to travel distances with the mind alone

11) Reincarnation - being born again after death

12) Afterlife: Survival of consciousness after permanent bodily death

13) Near-death experiences of a none-hallucinating nature

[link to listverse.com]

Last Edited by George B on 05/23/2012 04:58 PM

George B  (OP)

United States
05/23/2012 06:37 PM

Report Abusive Post

I am half way through . . . amazing survival story and very moving . . . one question . . . I don't know why this fascinates me so . . . the nature spirits you saw as a child . . . do you think they have a particular purpose . . . do they serve to keep nature in balance, etc. . . .? grinning

Sandi_T

United States
05/23/2012 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am half way through . . . amazing survival story and very moving . . . one question . . . I don't know why this fascinates me so . . . the nature spirits you saw as a child . . . do you think they have a particular purpose . . . do they serve to keep nature in balance, etc. . . .? grinning

They are basically 'embodiments' or 'manifestations' (avatars?) for the conscious 'spark' inside apparently inanimate objects.

Dryads... tree spirits... not exactly legend, because they are the spirit of the tree manifesting itself in a form understandable to the child.

Another example, rock spirits are short, stocky, and broad. A spirit/soul has no form at all, so of course, this concept of short, stocky, and broad comes from our expectation of what such a 'being' must look like.

Just as our souls are anchored to our bodies but not bound there at times, so are theirs. A human being 'flies free' while dreaming (during OBE, during Remove Viewing, etc.)... natural objects are, essentially, always dreaming. Therefor, they are always anchored, but never bound. Humans are the most 'bound' of all creatures, actually. While awake/aware, our souls are bound to our bodies, but they are only tethered during sleep and dreaming.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1556544
Puerto Rico
05/23/2012 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Will this thread continue? I hope so, for a lot more can be added! applause2
WindyMind

User ID: 7244814
United States
05/23/2012 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where would it go? Where has it come from?
Anonymous Coward
Puerto Rico
05/23/2012 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: WindyMind

Who knows...that's the beauty of things...we just never know. hmm
Anonymous Coward
Puerto Rico
05/23/2012 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

But...all good things must come to an end...I must say it has been good.

clappa
WindyMind

United States
05/23/2012 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
He had like 11 things on his list. We are not done.
George B  (OP)

United States
05/23/2012 08:55 PM

Report Abusive Post

I have no need to end it . . . only the Mods can do that . . .I have one Thread here still active with over 100,000 views. . . so it is really up to you who are participating. . . I think this Thread is meeting some real needs . . applause2

George B  (OP)

United States
05/23/2012 08:58 PM

Report Abusive Post

They are basically 'embodiments' or 'manifestations' (avatars?) for the conscious 'spark' inside apparently inanimate objects.

Dryads... tree spirits... not exactly legend, because they are the spirit of the tree manifesting itself in a form understandable to the child.

Another example, rock spirits are short, stocky, and broad. A spirit/soul has no form at all, so of course, this concept of short, stocky, and broad comes from our expectation of what such a 'being' must look like.

Just as our souls are anchored to our bodies but not bound there at times, so are theirs. A human being 'flies free' while dreaming (during OBE, during Remove Viewing, etc.)... natural objects are, essentially, always dreaming. Therefor, they are always anchored, but never bound. Humans are the most 'bound' of all creatures, actually. While awake/aware, our souls are bound to our bodies, but they are only tethered during sleep and dreaming.

Are these primarily your knowledge . . . or do you subscribe as well to others' work and concepts . . . Fascinating hf

George B  (OP)

United States
05/23/2012 09:00 PM

Report Abusive Post

Please add as you see fit . . . this is your Thread as well as anyone else . . . ohyeah

George B  (OP)

United States
05/23/2012 09:03 PM

Report Abusive Post

But...all good things must come to an end...I must say it has been good.

clappa

When people no longer have something to say or questions to ask this Thread will fade away but not until then. . . .coffee4

George B  (OP)

United States
05/23/2012 09:04 PM

Report Abusive Post

Actually there 13 items but who is counting. . . .LoL!!!!

WindyMind

United States
05/23/2012 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am staying away from chemtrail threads, the threats and dreaded red karmas have me at a stand still. I have considered going away from home and signing in as an anonymous A/C but that is kind of drastic.

Ghosts were not on the list. So really not much has been covered from the list. I like the subject.
WindyMind

United States
05/23/2012 09:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Actually there 13 items but who is counting. . . .LoL!!!!

I was guessing, so much work to scroll up. A long way to go.
WindyMind

United States
05/23/2012 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Everythingis nothing.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15063094

Nothing is everything.
Sandi_T

United States
05/23/2012 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are these primarily your knowledge . . . or do you subscribe as well to others' work and concepts . . . Fascinating hf

What I learned during NDEs.

I was informed that I was being taught so much because as a child, I was essentially a 'blank slate'. I had realized in my previous life that I pretty much knew absolutely nothing, and so I entered without preconceptions.

During those time periods, and believe me when I say they seemed like eternity, yet they ended all too soon; I was taught a lot of things. Too bad being silent wasn't one of them. chuckle

George B  (OP)

United States
05/23/2012 10:08 PM

Report Abusive Post
I am staying away from chemtrail threads, the threats and dreaded red karmas have me at a stand still. I have considered going away from home and signing in as an anonymous A/C but that is kind of drastic.

Ghosts were not on the list. So really not much has been covered from the list. I like the subject.

This last Summer my wife, myself and two friends went out to eat in an old converted house in Edgefield, SC . . . My wife looked upstairs and saw what appeared to be a ghost of a woman . . . we were told when we left that no one was upstairs and that the home was known to be haunted . . .ohno

Last Edited by George B on 05/23/2012 10:14 PM

George B  (OP)

United States
05/23/2012 10:11 PM

Report Abusive Post

What I learned during NDEs.

I was informed that I was being taught so much because as a child, I was essentially a 'blank slate'. I had realized in my previous life that I pretty much knew absolutely nothing, and so I entered without preconceptions.

During those time periods, and believe me when I say they seemed like eternity, yet they ended all too soon; I was taught a lot of things. Too bad being silent wasn't one of them. chuckle

Impressive . . . are there other unique things you can share . . . something you have not heard or read from other sources . . . ohyeah

GLP