Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,353 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 592,944
Pageviews Today: 1,026,931Threads Today: 429Posts Today: 7,220
12:36 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I am part of the Illuminati, and am involved in high levels of government, ask me a question

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2831005
United States
05/21/2012 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I am part of the Illuminati, and am involved in high levels of government, ask me a question
Proceed.
 Quoting: X-125 8304894

General Cocke? Who was he?
 Quoting: CE1

Insignificant, is he any relation to Harry Johnson?
skeptic
User ID: 8198777
United States
05/21/2012 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I am part of the Illuminati, and am involved in high levels of government, ask me a question
biscuits or rolls?
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/21/2012 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
biscuits or rolls?
 Quoting: skeptic 8198777

Rolls obviously, since you got so many of them under your neck!

tounge
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 675164
United States
05/21/2012 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
In the presence of the OPALUMINALS as witnesses, ROTHSCHILD IS GOING DOWN.

Rothschild is not written in the book of life, is stricken thrice.

Idol1
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/21/2012 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
In the presence of the OPALUMINALS as witnesses, ROTHSCHILD IS GOING DOWN.

Rothschild is not written in the book of life, is stricken thrice.

Idol1
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 675164

Rothschild is LIFE
Straight Up
United States
05/21/2012 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
No, Rothschild quite clearly is not written in the book of life; neither does rothschild's british zionist state represent israel.

You all are liars and deceivers, like your father; the father of lies.

You've all sold your souls, and sold out humanities birthright and future; not even the System Overlord Ra will show mercy upon that which has been established.

... and certainly not the opaluminals who designed the structure that we and the system overlords exist within ...

You all lost, as it is already written.

whatever
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/21/2012 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
No, Rothschild quite clearly is not written in the book of life; neither does rothschild's british zionist state represent israel.

You all are liars and deceivers, like your father; the father of lies.

You've all sold your souls, and sold out humanities birthright and future; not even the System Overlord Ra will show mercy upon that which has been established.

... and certainly not the opaluminals who designed the structure that we and the system overlords exist within ...

You all lost, as it is already written.

whatever
 Quoting: Straight Up 675164

You are the true deciever my friend... I pity you as you will be the first one struck down.

You poor bastard...
wo

User ID: 3624363
United Kingdom
05/21/2012 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
bs

Last Edited by wo on 05/22/2012 07:45 AM
wo
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/21/2012 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
im so down. should i stay at university safe in the hills of south england where theres peace and tranquility? or should i go back home to london and stay with my friends who i love and be in the thick of it? ( i assume london will be in the thick of it)
 Quoting: wo

Stay at the uni and wank all day ok?
12DnAHelix
United States
05/21/2012 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
You think I am scared by threats, my flesh may be able to be killed; but you can not destroy my soul.

This is not a game, the game was over 8 years ago.

You all can take me out, I will be right back again; into the incarnational cycle - I've already spoken with Ereshkigal.

You will still have lost, it is as simple as that.

Rothschild was given every opportunity, and in the presence of the Opaluminals; those who designed the entirety which we exist within as my witnesses - to my grave my flesh will go if that's the way it is; I fear not death.

I stand for what I represent, which is the truth of our heritage; what we are derived from.

With the creators of the entirety as my witness ...

Their will shall be done, and they exist outside the structure & above the system overlords.

Biological Immortality and a triple dna helix is a false trinity, the blueprint for a Divine Immortal is based upon 12 DnA Strands.

You all know where I am at ...

Be Well,
Daniel
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 760857
United States
05/21/2012 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Proceed.

Why have you not killed yourself????
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/21/2012 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
You think I am scared by threats, my flesh may be able to be killed; but you can not destroy my soul.

This is not a game, the game was over 8 years ago.

You all can take me out, I will be right back again; into the incarnational cycle - I've already spoken with Ereshkigal.

You will still have lost, it is as simple as that.

Rothschild was given every opportunity, and in the presence of the Opaluminals; those who designed the entirety which we exist within as my witnesses - to my grave my flesh will go if that's the way it is; I fear not death.

I stand for what I represent, which is the truth of our heritage; what we are derived from.

With the creators of the entirety as my witness ...

Their will shall be done, and they exist outside the structure & above the system overlords.

Biological Immortality and a triple dna helix is a false trinity, the blueprint for a Divine Immortal is based upon 12 DnA Strands.

You all know where I am at ...

Be Well,
Daniel
 Quoting: 12DnAHelix 675164

Hey douche,

Obviously I know where the fuck you are at. Don't worry about I how know that.

Secondly, in the midst of you gibberish jabbering I noticed how you said you cannot take my soul... well buddy it seems like you got boned there by the royal dick of Rothschild. So your dead weight and your spirtual consciousness will be taken also.

Have fun,
Opie
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/21/2012 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Proceed.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 760857

Cause I'm coming to get you, ya punk.
skeptic
User ID: 8198777
United States
05/21/2012 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why haven't I gotten my mailings yet? You guys think I'm just going to wait on hold till you feel like picking up?
Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 9902083
United States
05/21/2012 02:05 PM

Report Abusive Post

This is interesting Daniel.

Would you mind expanding on this a bit?

hf
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca
12DnAHelix
United States
05/21/2012 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is the Symbology that the 'Illuminati'' fear:

Our Original Intended Blueprint
[link to sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net]

Silicate Representation of Solar Logos Deity

I am the one from the spherovumnh/zero (as we each ultimately are), nobody ...

It is those who have served the opposer who will be erased from within the unimatrix and sent to the pits, Ereshkigal's realm.

Like I said, I've already spoken with her.

-Daniel
Seer777

United States
05/21/2012 02:23 PM

Report Abusive Post
This is the Symbology that the 'Illuminati'' fear:

Our Original Intended Blueprint

Silicate Representation of Solar Logos Deity

I am the one from the spherovumnh/zero (as we each ultimately are), nobody ...

It is those who have served the opposer who will be erased from within the unimatrix and sent to the pits, Ereshkigal's realm.

Like I said, I've already spoken with her.

-Daniel

Have you seen this vid?

I would like to get your thoughts on it.

The first link you provided reminded me of one of the last scenes...

I have also noticed the unicorn being a prominent feature.

The unicorn represent purity and magic.

There are other animals as well, peacock, elephant, turtle, eagle, dog, cat.

hf
~Seneca
12DnAHelix
United States
05/21/2012 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf
 Quoting: Seer777

How would you like me to expand upon it, other than to say that it is the truth; and a very long story - a complex story which hasn't been pieced back together again upon this world.

And with the likes of the people in this thread, they are very intent on having their way; so it may never be.

But just like I said, the false trinity; is the triple dna helix - which is going to be being spearheaded by Molten Rothschild via the Synagogue of Satan & Geneva, Switzerland.

They've been working with the wrong et's for quite some time, sold out humanities future and birthright; in exchange for what - I do not know - I guess ultimately their very own souls.

First Description of a Triple DNA Helix in Vacuum
[link to www.sciencedaily.com]

They are going to sell out humanities birthright & our evolutionary potential for another matrix; which is a trap and leads to beings like the greys (Who are biologically immortal space faring drones) - one which is actually disconnected from the original intended blueprint for a fully evolved & activated bi-pedal homindae prototype model soul vehicle; in otherwords a divine immmortal ...

Bad Mojo
[link to a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net]

It's as simple as that, and if they take me out; in actuality it will only hasten their own downfall - as well as all of yours.

-12DnAHelix
12DnAHelix
United States
05/21/2012 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

I will watch it, - have not seen it ... if you notice; the second image I posted.

That is not a unicorn, it is an Alacorn or also what is known in the higher realms as an Omicron; you know the ''white horse'' ((shhh).

It is the fusion of a pegasus & a unicorn, Rothschild has the Unicorn - Rockefeller has the Pegasus.

I have both, and I am not Anti-Christ; and I do not believe Christ would bow down before Lucifer.

I am for christ, and I am for the opaluminals; those who exist outside the entirety which we exist within - and whom designed it.

Our myths were intentionally bi-furcated, the pegasus & unicorn are in actuality one creature.

They exist, and in actuality; it is the silicate based representation of the solar logos deity - the lion being the carbon based representation.

Sorry, humanity; but i've been up on this forum for like 9 years ....

You all are very slow ... and it is a great shame, because now we are down to the wire; and it's not looking good.

It is too bad.

12dna/Daniel
Seer777

United States
05/21/2012 02:55 PM

Report Abusive Post

You all are very slow ... and it is a great shame, because now we are down to the wire; and it's not looking good.

It is too bad.

I disagree.

I think things are beginning to look a bit brighter.

sunrise10/27/11

I think you will like the Mythic Call vid.

You will see many of themes addressed on these threads.

hf
~Seneca
12DnAHelix
United States
05/21/2012 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
I guess I could just be a false prophet, it is something that I have wrestled with; but I do know that I personally am not anti-christ.

Still have alot of work in my own growth process and turning towards the light; and I have alot of confusion - especially as it relates to Christ & Lucifer.

I still think that Christ is higher than lucifer, being the Alpha & Omega; even if Lucifer were to be construed as the Central Ray of Creation.

They do seem to be aligned, but I still think Jesus Christ is higher up; it's almost like they contain each other or something (but that in itself might be part of the ''grand deception'').

I don't know who the rider on the white horse is, but my personal view is that the white horse is a fusion of the pegasus & unicorn; or the silicate based representation of the solar logos deity.

I also have always thought we are here to see things corrected, for a correction to take place; as far as the unfoldment of timelines within the spatial field.

I personally would like to see the highest pathway unfold for all of humanity (for all who chose such), and it isn't encased within a triple dna helix; at least not one spliced onto our di-strand dna helix via genetic engineering.

This essentially will disconnect us from the entirety of our potential and lock us within a new matrix; which is what we already exist within.

A di-strand dna helix based matrix, derived from the original intended blueprint; which is based upon 12 dna strands.

The original intended blueprint is embedded within the template, which is the seed of life; or genesis pattern.

I can only speak based on what I know, which is limited; but I have seen the technical specs from geneva switzerland - dated from 1993 - for triple dna helix splicing.

So they have been working on this stuff for close to 20 years, and according to Molten Rothschild; things don't really begin until Nat Rothschilds (and I quote) ''Third Temple'' ((Meier on Rothschild)) is complete (which has already been sold, with the Rothschild's only maintaing a single floor).

The technical specs from Geneva, Switzerland were in the possession of Molten Rothschild, I already told him that I was going to blow the lid on the whole thing.

Uncle Mikey is also working on such, as well as a few other people; like Mike Hoggard.

So may Jesus Christ, and the Source of Lords; or Opaluminals - those who designed the entirety which we exist within help us ...

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but spiritual wickedness in high places.

Also, regarding the ''Name of God''; the true name of the creators of the entirety is unpronounceable by mortal men & woman - perhaps divine immortals know and can speak such.

Jehovah / Yahweh correctly pronounces is 'Ayuvwa', which is Eye of Ra; and as far as I am aware Zechariah Sitchin made root lingual mistranslations.

An = Ay
Anu = Ayu
Anunnaki = Ayuvwa(ki)

If Anak [a knock?}, or Anunnaki [Anu Knock, Key?}; I was told to say:

AYU
Ayuvwa(ki)

In otherwords, I / You - I gave you a key; open the doorway yourself.

Ra being essentially the solar system overlord (the sky god AN, as Zechariah has translated) and perhaps maybe even our ''FATHER'', but not the creator of the entirety.

Ultimately we all are of those who created the entirety (even the opposer/rebels) - but the ''Opaluminals'' exist outside the structure that we and the system overlords exist within.

I better not say anymore, and I could be wrong in some of the details (where the devil is at), still trying to figure things out dealing with ''root language'' .. but I do know that the ''Illuminati'' are not the good guys ultimately - and that the 'ends do not justify the means'.

-Daniel
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 16422003
United States
05/21/2012 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Proceed.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 760857
too valuable to black ops ,the stimoceiver prevents that...
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
05/21/2012 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
was that a jobe about Jesus??

That is what they All say, Christopher.
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6739256
a man named jesus never existed..
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

yes he cuts my grass
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15361737
ok the mexican 'heyzeus',lol
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3910757
United States
05/21/2012 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

How would you like me to expand upon it, other than to say that it is the truth; and a very long story - a complex story which hasn't been pieced back together again upon this world.

So, according to the video that was posted...you believe Isis (one of her many names) is good and you are trying say "they" (illuminati or whatever you wish to call them) do not worship her....is that the gist? And if you believe this, why?

This is not quoting correcting so I will put your words in bold:[quote]They've been working with the wrong et's for quite some time, sold out humanities future and birthright; in exchange for what - I do not know - I guess ultimately their very own souls.

Many have been unknowingly been working for the "wrong" ETs....many who have played right into their hands. There are many alien agendas!

They are going to sell out humanities birthright & our evolutionary potential for another matrix; which is a trap and leads to beings like the greys (Who are biologically immortal space faring drones) - one which is actually disconnected from the original intended blueprint for a fully evolved & activated bi-pedal homindae prototype model soul vehicle; in otherwords a divine immmortal ...[/quote]

I believe this to be the rapture....ascension...harvest...even going through portals that are presented as being "a way out" and walking onto ships.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/21/2012 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

I will watch it, - have not seen it ... if you notice; the second image I posted.

That is not a unicorn, it is an Alacorn or also what is known in the higher realms as an Omicron; you know the ''white horse'' ((shhh).

It is the fusion of a pegasus & a unicorn, Rothschild has the Unicorn - Rockefeller has the Pegasus.

I have both, and I am not Anti-Christ; and I do not believe Christ would bow down before Lucifer.

I am for christ, and I am for the opaluminals; those who exist outside the entirety which we exist within - and whom designed it.

Our myths were intentionally bi-furcated, the pegasus & unicorn are in actuality one creature.

They exist, and in actuality; it is the silicate based representation of the solar logos deity - the lion being the carbon based representation.

It is too bad.

12dna/Daniel

And who might Christ be?

Humanity is slow...they have been dumbed down and in a brainwashed state. If there was those that wished to help, they would have before.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/21/2012 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
They do seem to be aligned, but I still think Jesus Christ is higher up; it's almost like they contain each other or something (but that in itself might be part of the ''grand deception'').

So, this is about playing out the Christian story?

This essentially will disconnect us from the entirety of our potential and lock us within a new matrix; which is what we already exist within.

Because people keep believing what they are told! They bring the beliefs that are instilled in them here into the next.... "heaven" "hell" "karma", etc..... It's all part of the alien matrix game.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14654946
United States
05/21/2012 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
When does Christ come back?
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

Christ does not exist.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8304894

How Do I Make You Feel?

There Is No Hope For You,

Fear Will Take Over Your Soul.
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
05/21/2012 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus is real not your thoughts! Sorry your brainwashed. Call on the Lord and you will have peace.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15532902
...call on the Creator of that lord/prophet and have peace...stop falling at the feet of the messenger LOT...
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
05/21/2012 05:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf
actually the triple helix was bait,what happens when you have a 13 strand dna?
Doomish

User ID: 8052347
United States
05/21/2012 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Seriously. Wtf?

Christians have this obnoxious need to derail every single thread, then wonder why we can't stand their dribble on GLP.

Get a grip. You want to preach, take it to another thread. I was enjoying this role-playing thread until it became a biblefest.

ffs
Trying to bring GLP together. I'm still collecting flags from posters all over the world. Thread: Official "Flags from around the world" thread. Hoping to get posts from all countries that frequent GLP.

:gratefulsig:

GLP