Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,163 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 770,682
Pageviews Today: 1,360,156Threads Today: 576Posts Today: 9,979
03:51 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Are You Or Do You Know Anyone That You Would Consider A Mutant? Have Special Powers or Abilities?

Trulyenlightend
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 11740433
United States
05/20/2012 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Are You Or Do You Know Anyone That You Would Consider A Mutant? Have Special Powers or Abilities?
Are you a mutant? Are you part of the next wave of humanity? Do you have special abilities? Superpowers? Do you know someone that is a mutant or has special powers and abilities? Where you born that way?
trulyenlightend.posterous.com
[email protected]
tim​e-of-transformation.posterous.com
Princesse Martienne

User ID: 1302027
United States
05/20/2012 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Are You Or Do You Know Anyone That You Would Consider A Mutant? Have Special Powers or Abilities?
Yes and yes!
Occam's Razor, morans!
Trulyenlightend  (OP)

United States
05/20/2012 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Are You Or Do You Know Anyone That You Would Consider A Mutant? Have Special Powers or Abilities?
Please do share the details !
[email protected]

User ID: 16374944
Brazil
05/20/2012 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wouldn't say mutant/mutation.
Everyone of us is capable of many things. Those things are achieved by beings who evolved greatly and accordingly through their different lives. We are all capable.
I could really go on and on about this issue...
Nus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10644407
United States
05/20/2012 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Alphas is a pretty cool guy. He has logically explained superpowers and doesn't afraid of anything.
dei sapientiam in mysterio

User ID: 15143565
United States
05/20/2012 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Legendary John Chang, shows Chi energy, fires, electric shocks, etc.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16015616
United States
05/20/2012 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
i can cause you to Awaken from great distances using only my fingertips.

They call me King Brandon of Ft Myers and you're welcome
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15558350
United States
05/20/2012 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can sneeze silently.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1421427
United States
05/20/2012 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can shake the walls, with my snoring!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16394157
United States
05/21/2012 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Alphas is a pretty cool guy. He has logically explained superpowers and doesn't afraid of anything.
 Quoting: Charlie the Choo-Choo

You know internet memes! A Winner is You!

chuckle
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/21/2012 12:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
If I listed mine you wouldn't believe me.

I'm the stuff comic books are made up of.

superman
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1018225
United States
05/21/2012 12:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
How about breaking the GLP effect does that count?
Thread: A prophesy finally came true with no GLP effect.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16423732
New Zealand
05/21/2012 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can see electromagnetic energy, and manipulate it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2834500
United States
05/21/2012 01:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
my farts have made my dog puke
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1554617
United States
05/21/2012 01:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
A major gene mutation does not necessitate an intuitively obvious benefit. The detriments often overshadow the positive in genetic drift, though there are many interesting plateaus of relative stability and overall wellness. To note a few, the genetic tendency toward pronounced pain threshold often lends itself directly to dementia, extreme skin elasticity is usually tied to joint deterioration, and vastly accelerated HGH production also speeds bone resorption.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/21/2012 01:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
A major gene mutation does not necessitate an intuitively obvious benefit. The detriments often overshadow the positive in genetic drift, though there are many interesting plateaus of relative stability and overall wellness. To note a few, the genetic tendency toward pronounced pain threshold often lends itself directly to dementia, extreme skin elasticity is usually tied to joint deterioration, and vastly accelerated HGH production also speeds bone resorption.
 Quoting: AGC

Thank you, official story. rolleyes

However, the entire story of evolution is about productive mutation, is it not?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16426365
United Kingdom
05/21/2012 02:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
word of advise i told of my abilities on glp and ended up with cameras in my house , 27 spy ware programs in my phone and computer the tech who replaced my hard drive was x military said he has never seen any thinks close to it and said it was milatary / goverment and asked what i was involved with. seriously dont say too much on here i was warned and didnt listen.
Trulyenlightend  (OP)

United States
05/21/2012 08:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
word of advise i told of my abilities on glp and ended up with cameras in my house , 27 spy ware programs in my phone and computer the tech who replaced my hard drive was x military said he has never seen any thinks close to it and said it was milatary / goverment and asked what i was involved with. seriously dont say too much on here i was warned and didnt listen.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16426365

For real? The MIB showed up at your front door?
[email protected]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7801486
United Kingdom
05/21/2012 08:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have the amazing ability to sniff out stupidity and bullshit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16015616
United States
05/21/2012 08:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have the amazing ability to sniff out stupidity and bullshit.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7801486

id never be able to sort it out
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1757708
United States
05/21/2012 08:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16426365

Omg me too! I lost four laptops in the last year.... The tech guy said there were so many viruses and junk, that it ruined all his computers when he tried to fix it... Said he never saw anything like it. And he was ex military too!
I stopped trusting this sight when all the DISNEY ads just popped up... I guess its their full disclosure thing......
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/21/2012 08:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
How come your asking this O.P. ? Do you have special powers ? I thought they were called siddhis powers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16383954
Slovenia
05/21/2012 08:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are you a mutant? Are you part of the next wave of humanity? Do you have special abilities? Superpowers? Do you know someone that is a mutant or has special powers and abilities? Where you born that way?
 Quoting: Trulyenlightend

Look OP, Marvel comics characters are not for real.

Neither is Santa.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/22/2012 05:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
How come your asking this O.P. ? Do you have special powers ? I thought they were called siddhis powers.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1757708

Where'd ya go Oppey ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16487972
United States
05/22/2012 05:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
i have killed many people with my farts
Damien

User ID: 14179285
United States
05/22/2012 05:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
these guys have the power to move you.
Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.
Carl Jung
Trulyenlightend  (OP)

United States
05/22/2012 09:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

Where'd ya go Oppey ?

I am married to a mutant. She can heal and take away headaches.

Last Edited by Trulyenlightend on 05/22/2012 09:08 AM
[email protected]
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/23/2012 06:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

Where'd ya go Oppey ?

I am married to a mutant. She can heal and take away headaches.
 Quoting: Trulyenlightend

"Ooh well why didn't you say so....come right in, right in"

So is she a witch or vampire or both?
Trulyenlightend  (OP)

United States
05/23/2012 07:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
We expect she was part of a governement experiment.
[email protected]

GLP