Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,363 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 588,698
Pageviews Today: 989,806Threads Today: 332Posts Today: 6,081
11:29 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The archonic influence...Artificial Created thought form...

mysterynomore
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 16433485
Australia
05/21/2012 08:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
The archonic influence...Artificial Created thought form...
The archons are stated as being an imitation.

I've come across a very similiar lineage from the ancient middle eastern cultures that state that the gennie or gin are imitation...artificial intelligence that reside in our field of concsiousness.

The two are very similiar in there discription.
Could these two lineages be one and the same?

The gnostic knowledge came from the ancient egyptian mystery schools, so the similarity of the two must have a very high probability they are one and the same.

The ancient egyptians were well crafted into the magical worlds of the unseen parts.
The story's abound about a particular line of entity called the gin, that were used as shields in important lineages of kings...(pharoah's).

They were descriped as being artificially made entity's with a particular intelligence attached to them.
The priesthood were the ones that had some sort of control on how they served there purpose.

Now...archons imitate our field of matter...all that we do is imitated.

If humanity were to change into what people describe...the Golden age...a particular vibration.
Would this change the archonic influence...would they imitate the new vibration that sweeps the earth?

Lets assume the gin and the archon are one and the same entity.

The word artificial entity is used in today's world in corporations or country's...funny they use that word to describe certain legal terms.

To refer to a juristic person, an artificial entity that the law treats for some purposes as if it were a person, such as an incorporated organization.
As a general term to describe all entities recognized by the law, including both juristic and natural persons.

Now...they refer to this name artificial entity in our juristic laws that govern humanity.
A hidden entity...
Quiet obvious were they got that from...it's obvious that they have the knowledge of these beings... there hidden and incorporated a system into our lives that imitate the same concept.

I'm not going into the whole concept here because they just might shut this down...as far as i know or seen, no one has tied this concept of entity and made the same concept into our legal systems.

Last Edited by mysterynomore on 12/04/2012 07:11 AM
mysterynomore  (OP)

User ID: 16433485
Australia
05/21/2012 09:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The archonic influence...Artificial Created thought form...
I've mentioned this before in one of my threads...the grid structure has been overlaid wih an artifical grid...an imitation.

So it's all tied into the same concept as these beings.
Even our legal system.

Someone has a high degree of knowledge on how these beings interact with our field.

The system has been built on the same imitation concept of the archon and gennie influence.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1105272
United States
05/22/2012 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
reminds me of the legalize definition of a person, a corporate entity.

its like we are human but everything we use to define, govern, control is all words and nothing more.

we are surrounded by ficticious black and white writings that are taken more seriously than a true human being.

is this the big archon thread you have been mentioning that you were planning to post?
mysterynomore  (OP)

User ID: 16553381
Australia
05/23/2012 08:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
reminds me of the legalize definition of a person, a corporate entity.

its like we are human but everything we use to define, govern, control is all words and nothing more.

we are surrounded by ficticious black and white writings that are taken more seriously than a true human being.

is this the big archon thread you have been mentioning that you were planning to post?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1105272

Yes this is the thread.
I'll post much more information on there relationship with humanity and there ties with the tptb.

Most of the information has been wiped clean in our history.
As people know...the only information that wasn't tainted was the Nag Hammadi texts...and there not fully revealed.

Besides those texts..there is virtually nothing about them.
why? quiet obvious the tptb wanted to keep certain information buried. Seems they have something to hide.

I'll also give people an account of my experience with these beings and how they operate.

Very interesting stories on how they latch onto people... on there energy points.

I'll discuss all of the concepts soon.

The top thread about the legal part is only a small example...I was showing the imitation parts made in our own reality by certain people.
These fields of laws are made in the same concepts of these beings.
By who? I'll answer that soon.
mysterynomore  (OP)

User ID: 16553381
Australia
05/23/2012 08:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is a very complex subject to disect...so it's going to take time to put it in parts...

There in our religious texts...there in egyptian texts...there in folk lore...middle eastern arabic texts.

They come in many disquises...many labels...but in essence...there one and the same energy.

I know that when i bring up certain names...people will disagree that there one and the same...but I know for a fact that there the same essence that's been buried and hidden for centuries.

To rule and divide..you must hide in many disquises...the more you disquise and become something else...the more it prevails in consciousness.

Labels are just that..labeling a particular awareness in different perception does not make it seperate from it's essence.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6677658
United States
05/23/2012 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
As a metaphysical philosopher, I agree.

Mind over matter. Thoughts are energy, and thoughts against Source (spiritual oneness) create density (energy as a medium within which consiousness can experience separation, space, time, etc.)

But what happens with the thoughts that are so entrenched in ego/technology/materialism and against truth? These satanic energies settle to the bottom of the metaphysical barrel. Overtime they collect and assimiliate... for all intents and purposes, Satan is a supercomputer crafted over eternity to be a large-scale and systematic energy-leeching machine.

It's my belief that this is the capstone of the pyramid... a supercomputer of thoughts that can't be contained within spirit. It feeds directions to greedy humans (the PTB) to ultimately turn a paradise into a matrix... all in the name of draining every last bit of truth/spiritual energy from it... much like a robot runs on a battery.

At this point I imagine this supercomputer operates within the matrix through the highly advanced technology it directed the PTB to create. So yea I agree these entities (Reptilians, UFOs, etc.) are just an extension of this.

Does this ring true with your knowledge, mystery?
DangerDog

User ID: 930283
Norway
05/23/2012 10:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm amazed at this ^^
because the case is this
I'm Neo in the Matrix
and I'm chasing bits

yoda burnit afro abduct
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/26/2012 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
>>By who? I'll answer that soon.<<

it seemed like a year or more in waiting for you to start this thread so continue patiently waiting for more.

this topic fascinates and tugs me.. there is something more to know about it. Ive read the other archon topics all, several times. they can be very confusing but I get tidbits of info that fit the puzzle here and there.

glad/thankful there are some who choose to share what they have about it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16738419
Australia
05/27/2012 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Negative Alien Base Headquarters

Because the planet is ready to drop and collapse timelines from the previous 3D cycle, there is a struggle to dominate upcoming events that would influence these future timelines to be solely in Negative Alien controls. These groups have infighting, and the two primary groups have infected their headquartered control mechanism in two major stargates and power vortexes on the planet. Black Suns have headquartered themselves in the 10th Stargate and lodged their technologies in Iraq/Iran and the power spots in Giza, Egypt. Most of them are Dark Angelic E.T.’s sourcing from Fallen Seraphim genetic lines, and this is why they chose that area of the planet, it was easier to invade from the genetic key level. Suns of Belial, the Nibiru-Annunaki reptilians of the NWO crews of the 911 Timeline Agendas, have headquartered themselves in the 11th Stargate of the United Kingdom and Stonehenge. These are the creators of the teeth chomping technology of the Nephilim Reversal Grid (NRG). Comprising primarily of Fallen Elohim genetic lines, this reversal network was a rebellion to the hybridization attempts of Lyran-Elohim races, who were responsible in commissioning Nephilim races for genetic hybridization healing. The failure of that program, the banishment of Nephilim (The Giants) and killing of that race, resulted in Wars, and subsequently, the NRG was placed in the UK to reverse all hybridized genetics, especially any genetic material (like the Krystal DNA Matrix) that was designed to “unify” or “marry” genetics.

This inorganic NRG structure has created terrible destruction to spiritual marriage from the energetic levels, as well, as the perpetration of relationship stigmas, dogma through patriarchal domination, and religious guilt. This structure and its mind control, removed “sacred marriage” and the “union of equals”, as a potential for the majority of the human race, both males and females. The pain of stealing that natural spiritual energetic function has devastated and wounded humanity. This level of “unity” is repugnant to these alien races who want to remain the “pure bloods” of their self-imposed elitist status, such as the Annunaki Reptilians and Illuminati, who believe in pure blood genetic race lines. They propagate these beliefs through controlled Eugenic programs in the bloodlines, and orchestrate holocausts and blood sacrifices through wars, of undesired genetics. To achieve their ends, women must not be equals but breeders. The sick irony is that they further damage and warp the human genetic material by programming hate and race discrimination into the gene pool. This level of genetic manipulation is responsible for more human crippling’s and genetic diseases, than anything else. These diseases and mutations are a direct mirror to collective humanities spiritual sickness.
[link to www.energeticsynthesis.com]
MatrixKiller
User ID: 14197539
United States
05/27/2012 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
The concept of the matrix makes more sense at every interpretation of that which has our minds and spirit captive.
InCogNeatOh

User ID: 15720525
Australia
05/27/2012 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
I go for the LOOSH theory, ie that the 'prime directive' here on Earth is to emit LOOSH (LOOSH=any feelings)

That said, what we call archons, or evil spirits, or djinn etc - they are the equivalent of energy parasites. They 'feed' off our LOOSH at a local personal level.

The work of Dr Harry Oldfield has revealed evidence that humans with deep unresolved emotional trauma, often have an energy parasite attached to the leakage point. His photos show them attached like a big slug in the energy fields of the human body. Many of them are able to make us hear them in our minds - often urging us on to do more things that make us feel bad and thus emit more energy that they want.

They are not 'evil' - any more than leeches or ticks or mosquitoes are evil. They are just opportunistic parasites.

Ditto for the demons etc that the illuminati etc are in contact with. They are just a higher-level parasitic life-form.

I believe that you act with integrity in each action, and recognise the God in everything - that your vibrational frequency will change to one that repels these archons and other parasitic entities. They certainly do not like the energy of pure unconditional love.

Good on you for bringing attention to archons. They need to be recognised and understood so that we move on from any of their influences.

Last Edited by InCogNeatOh on 05/27/2012 12:28 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16738419
Australia
05/27/2012 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

mysterynomore  (OP)

User ID: 16756255
Australia
05/27/2012 06:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
I go for the LOOSH theory, ie that the 'prime directive' here on Earth is to emit LOOSH (LOOSH=any feelings)

That said, what we call archons, or evil spirits, or djinn etc - they are the equivalent of energy parasites. They 'feed' off our LOOSH at a local personal level.

The work of Dr Harry Oldfield has revealed evidence that humans with deep unresolved emotional trauma, often have an energy parasite attached to the leakage point. His photos show them attached like a big slug in the energy fields of the human body. Many of them are able to make us hear them in our minds - often urging us on to do more things that make us feel bad and thus emit more energy that they want.

They are not 'evil' - any more than leeches or ticks or mosquitoes are evil. They are just opportunistic parasites.

Ditto for the demons etc that the illuminati etc are in contact with. They are just a higher-level parasitic life-form.

I believe that you act with integrity in each action, and recognise the God in everything - that your vibrational frequency will change to one that repels these archons and other parasitic entities. They certainly do not like the energy of pure unconditional love.

Good on you for bringing attention to archons. They need to be recognised and understood so that we move on from any of their influences.
 Quoting: InCogNeatOh

Your pretty spot on with your summary.
People put a label to these beings that there evil.
There not evil.
Leeches suck our blood..these beings attach to our condensed emotional energy's.
mysterynomore  (OP)

Australia
05/27/2012 06:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
As a metaphysical philosopher, I agree.

Mind over matter. Thoughts are energy, and thoughts against Source (spiritual oneness) create density (energy as a medium within which consiousness can experience separation, space, time, etc.)

But what happens with the thoughts that are so entrenched in ego/technology/materialism and against truth? These satanic energies settle to the bottom of the metaphysical barrel. Overtime they collect and assimiliate... for all intents and purposes, Satan is a supercomputer crafted over eternity to be a large-scale and systematic energy-leeching machine.

It's my belief that this is the capstone of the pyramid... a supercomputer of thoughts that can't be contained within spirit. It feeds directions to greedy humans (the PTB) to ultimately turn a paradise into a matrix... all in the name of draining every last bit of truth/spiritual energy from it... much like a robot runs on a battery.

At this point I imagine this supercomputer operates within the matrix through the highly advanced technology it directed the PTB to create. So yea I agree these entities (Reptilians, UFOs, etc.) are just an extension of this.

Does this ring true with your knowledge, mystery?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6677658

Your sort of right.
There was no capstone on the pyramid..never was or will be.

The power that's generated from the structure depends on the user.
It's not the geometric shape that is to blame...it's the user of the corridor systems.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16756154
United Kingdom
05/27/2012 06:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
well said guys brilliant
Mindfulnesz

User ID: 2045525
Netherlands
05/27/2012 06:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

I've come across a very similiar lineage from the ancient middle eastern cultures that state that the gennie or gin are imitation...artificial intelligence that reside in our field of concsiousness.

The gnostic knowledge came from the ancient egyptian mystery schools, so the similarity of the two must have a very high probability they are one and the same.

The ancient egyptians were well crafted into the magical worlds of the unseen parts.
The story's abound about a particular line of entity called the gin, that were used as shields in important lineages of kings...(pharoah's).

They were descriped as being artificially made entity's with a particular intelligence attached to them.
The priesthood were the ones that had some sort of control on how they served there purpose.

If humanity were to change into what people describe...the Golden age...a particular vibration.
Would this change the archonic influence...would they imitate the new vibration that sweeps the earth?

The word artificial entity is used in today's world in corporations or country's...funny they use that word to describe certain legal terms.

To refer to a juristic person, an artificial entity that the law treats for some purposes as if it were a person, such as an incorporated organization.
As a general term to describe all entities recognized by the law, including both juristic and natural persons.

Now...they refer to this name artificial entity in our juristic laws that govern humanity.
A hidden entity...
Quiet obvious were they got that from...it's obvious that they have the knowledge of these beings... there hidden and incorporated a system into our lives that imitate the same concept.

I'm not going into the whole concept here because they just might shut this down...as far as i know or seen, no one has tied this concept of entity and made the same concept into our legal systems.
 Quoting: mysterynomore

YOU SIR! Need to watch The Soul Travelers:
haha

It's about Initiations, Magicians, Demons, Satan, God, Elementals like Gnomes (Earth), Salamanders(Fire), Udines (Water) and Sylfs (Air), Spirits, Dimensions, Underworld, Energy's, Astral plane, Vampires, Religions, Jinn, Astrology, Spells.. etc. etc. 5 hours and 11 minutes.. REAL eye opener!

Last Edited by Mindfulnesz on 05/27/2012 06:36 AM
Mindfulnesz

User ID: 2045525
Netherlands
05/27/2012 06:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
mysterynomore  (OP)

Australia
05/27/2012 06:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by mysterynomore on 05/30/2012 06:29 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16738121
United Kingdom
05/27/2012 06:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
the hidden entity is one that is contagious, it travels from person to person, infuencing that internal monologue, it changes your actions, its has you serve its purpose.

its a viri.
its the devil
its candida
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16738121
United Kingdom
05/27/2012 06:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
so op are you saying that AE are memes?

a confusion of sorts.. where words no longer mean in society the same as in LAW?
mysterynomore  (OP)

Australia
05/27/2012 07:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by mysterynomore on 05/30/2012 06:27 AM
The Professor
User ID: 16090108
United States
05/27/2012 07:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
the hidden entity is one that is contagious, it travels from person to person, infuencing that internal monologue, it changes your actions, its has you serve its purpose.

its a viri.
its the devil
its candida
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16738121

Are you speaking of candida albicans?
Perhaps all other 'infections' are archonic as well?
mysterynomore  (OP)

Australia
05/27/2012 07:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by mysterynomore on 05/30/2012 06:26 AM
Sammie

User ID: 2220559
United States
05/27/2012 07:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

A hidden entity...

I think you're on to something here, OP.

5*'s
"Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow".  ~Aesop

"Once in a dream I saw a snake swallowing its own tail, it swallowed and swallowed until it got halfway round, and there it stopped and there it stayed, it was stuffed with its own self. Some fix, that.
We only have ourselves to go on, and it’s enough…" -Charles Bukowski

"Grasping at things can only yield one of two results:
Either the thing you are grasping at disappears, or you yourself disappear.
It is only a matter of which occurs first."
-Goenka
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16779050
Australia
05/28/2012 09:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
The word jinn...means to be hidden...concealed.

There are so many correlations about the ginn and archons about being hidden...all of the knowledge is basically hidden...concealed.

Why?

I tell you why....

The majority of the gods or god in religious texts and various cultures through history is made up of these beings.
they hide behind other labels and intent.
When i said they imitate..only a certain faction imitates in there hierarchy.
The more evolved intelligent ones are the makers of the original systems. the rest imitate the system that's in place.

They have a hierarchy system through there intent that follows factional systems like we have on earth.

Religion was setup as a two fold system....one was implemented by the so called elite in body and the other was devised by the archonic influence...
The two go hand in hand.

All of the setup and influence was carried out in the morhpic fields that were setup.

A certain vibrational intent can be carried out in this field were it's overlaid over time, to setup other systems through a breakaway field.

They carry on through humanity's participation in these fields.
In other words...our participation by our consciousness in these fields carry on to built it's original intent.

We create and carry the original story lines and vibrations from the original setup in these morphic fields.

All the stories in the bible about certain gods and beings are the archons..jinns...gennie.

They are the master decievers...the hidden ones.

It's really complicated and hard to express the first creation stories in words.

They talk about these beings being created by sophia (earth). When she came into being.

They say that they existed before us.
That's bullshit.
Maybe before we came into body... but we have been around much longer.

It's virtually impossible to put down in words on how it came into being.

The only way that I can convey it and this won't do it justice is....there copies of our original inprint into creation. Not just matter...I'm talking about the source fields that came into being.
Unmanifested states carry inprints in the subatomic level.
To bring these inprints to life as such...it needs a conscious intent.
It's like a prism that reflects different fields of it's original makeup...it views it's own self into being.

This is were they originally came into being...consciousness has different compartments...in truth these compartments are not seprete.
There reflections of source.

So the archonic influence is a reflection from the primal source.

One mirror view of the prism.

I know this is hard to swallow and I know that there are many who are going to throw the bullshit star up.
I'm not concerned with ratings.
I'm here for one reason only..to reveal what has been hidden.
It won't be a mysterynomore.
mysterynomore  (OP)

User ID: 16851620
Australia
05/29/2012 08:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by mysterynomore on 05/30/2012 06:25 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15782258
Belgium
05/29/2012 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's funny most of mine have been left alone...after putting this thread up I got some serious viral infections on my computer.
How convenient.

The stupidity of these fools...do you really think that's going to stop me.

you just caved in a little bit to their manipulations.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9286108
United States
05/29/2012 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12169487
United States
05/29/2012 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh god, role player thread. is this the little birdie told me asshole?

this shit is getting fucking insane

are u fucks really chipped in the eye and ass or what?
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/31/2012 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
why no explanation for the deleted posts OP?

I read them before you deleated them and except for the last one they seemed OK. the last one was all ego IMO and so I figured you had a change of heart on that one but the others?

everything OK?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12842609
United States
06/01/2012 06:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just seeing if you are still around, OP. Fascinating thread. In one of your posts, you said something about the "hidden ones." Would these also be the same beings who call themselves Gods or Goddesses? Or am I getting mixed up? Thanks

GLP