Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,073 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 262,228
Pageviews Today: 433,156Threads Today: 129Posts Today: 2,149
04:39 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The archonic influence...Artificial Created thought form...

mysterynomore  (OP)

User ID: 17815913
Australia
06/12/2012 07:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The archonic influence...Artificial Created thought form...
By setting up there own exclusive schools in the past and present...they bring these thoughtforms into our conscious field.

Groups of eoteric rituals are based on these paths...that's why there so engrossed in ritual play.

Carlos casteneda mentioned in his book...a separate reality... that humanity was infected by a parasite.

These symbiotic entity relationships with our collective consciousness is this parasite.

They have implanted an artificial parasite into our conscious field basically.

The elite have opened up the doorway into a viral parasite that's infected our ability to be free...

Not only have they been infected but there relationship has past on that infection to humanity.

By openning up doorways and forming relationships with these beings...they spread the viral parasite into our field of awarness.

Now...what do we do about it?

These corridors...frequency lines need to be closed.
The sacred sites carry energy lines through the systems of grid lines that partake in certain dimensional lines.

That's why they highjacked these lines of energy.
They basically got drunk on the power that was associated with these beings.
Through history you can see many facts of deals being done, with entity's to gain favors and power.

All of these are associated with these relationships with the egregore mind collective.

Last Edited by mysterynomore on 06/12/2012 08:22 AM
mysterynomore  (OP)

User ID: 17815913
Australia
06/12/2012 08:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'll write about a true experience I had with tptb.
It ties into the ritual scenario and why they recruit certain people.

I haven't got the time right know, but i'll get around to it this week sometime.

It's going to blow your socks off.
Falcifer

User ID: 1391629
South Africa
06/12/2012 08:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can't wait! ;)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1650923
United States
06/13/2012 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mysteynomore, I was reading this book called "Bringers of the Dawn". Have you read this book; if so what's your opinions about it??
mysterynomore  (OP)

User ID: 18027102
Australia
06/16/2012 07:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mysteynomore, I was reading this book called "Bringers of the Dawn". Have you read this book; if so what's your opinions about it??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1650923

I read it many years ago...
With all books...there can be trigger points that fit into the puzzle of what were seeking.

If it resonates with you..go with it.
mysterynomore  (OP)

Australia
06/16/2012 08:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
This story goes back to 1981.

This was the year I came in contact with tptb.

I came across this book store that was esoteric in nature.
Basically I brought some books and oils.

After about a 6 month period...the people that ran the store invited me to a meetup involving esoteric talks.

At this first meetup...there would of been a good hundred in attendance.
What I found odd was...there were about a dozen in the crowd that wore suits.
In comparison to the rest of the people in attendace, they looked at of place.

I started to get a fair inkling of what was going on at this very first stage.
Cutting the story short, they invited me to a few more of these meetups over a 3 month period.

All of these meetups were held in different locations near the city center.
The places were they were held were very spacious and large buildings.

There was no way they were hiring these buildings and later I found out that they owned these places.

The women that I meet in the original esoteric shop was the one who had a hand in organising these meetups.

She keeped on mentioning that they wanted me to go into a ritual ceremony that they did in secret.
This ritual was in reference to a ancient egyptian ceremony with the patheon of the egyptian gods.

She mentioned at one point that we don't let any person go into these ritual ceremony's, unless they possesed a certain signature frequency.

This went on for over a year period were they tested me out basically.
I found out they pretty much new everything about me...were I lived and my name and so on.

At one point I was invited to this guy's house that had given some of the talks.

When I arrived there...I was greeted by this women...stunning looking women.
Inside the house there was another women also...in total there was four of us.
The house was very average in terms of value and looks.

The thing that struck me was when we went into this room that resembled a totally different enviroment.
It was like I was transported into another place all together.
It was decked out in ancient artifacts...it was like a palace room basically.
We sat down for a while and talked about things in general for an hour or so.
Then one of the women wanted to do a psychic reading for me.
I refused at the start because I new what they were up to.
This was another test...they wanted basically to tap into my energy field.

As I found out...they use high grade psyhics..not like the ones out in the public.
There far more advanced.

I finally agreed to have this reading after they really pushed the issue.

They picked up a fair few things about what my energy field was about.
They did't mention anything about day to day stuff.
This didn't interest them.
I'm not going to go into the details because it's not important.

The thing that took me by surprise was the room...it was like it was hidden in the middle of the house.

to be continued...
mysterynomore  (OP)

Australia
06/16/2012 08:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
After I finish this story about tptb.
I'm going to out lay cartain information that's going to change the outlook on how this reality is percieved by people.

This will include the religious lineages and there gods.
the cultural god concept and what they are.
These artificial beings...what they are and how there implemented.

All is not what it seems.
There not vibrational conscious entity's like us.

Your been lied to for many ceturies...
There created your belief systems and you have feed that system.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14058770
United States
06/16/2012 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag this guy is full of shit. more delusional role playing crap. this guy does this under different id's too, different topics. takes info from threads and acts like he's a victim or hero somehow. my question is why the fuck to people do this? no substantial, independent information, just weird delusions. his friend is spamming the soul trap thread right now. matador or some shit. what posters do not realize these fucks suck you into their other sites and make followers buy shit and subscribe. the mods should ban them, they have before. mods were banning some of these fucks recently on the god and goddess threads for same reasons. stay away from these creeps.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18034212
United States
06/16/2012 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag this guy is full of shit. more delusional role playing crap. this guy does this under different id's too, different topics. takes info from threads and acts like he's a victim or hero somehow. my question is why the fuck to people do this? no substantial, independent information, just weird delusions. his friend is spamming the soul trap thread right now. matador or some shit. what posters do not realize these fucks suck you into their other sites and make followers buy shit and subscribe. the mods should ban them, they have before. mods were banning some of these fucks recently on the god and goddess threads for same reasons. stay away from these creeps.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14058770

yep, they always come in or spam into popular threads. guess which thread this fuck is tailing.
mysterynomore  (OP)

Australia
06/16/2012 08:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

This only proves that there frightened with what i'm going to reveal.

What you have said about different ids and getting information from other threads is totally false...your lying through your teeth.

Trying to bebase this thread....are you?

I expected this to happen with this subject..it's the one subject that's highly tangiable to this reality.

Don't bother sonny...i'm light years ahead of you..i know every angle that you will bring up...even before you think it.
Have i hit a nerve sonny.
R...

User ID: 572408
Netherlands
06/16/2012 09:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
this sounds highly interesting. Will read more thorough when I have the time

thanks op
"A strange game. The only winning move is not to play." - 'Wargames'

"This world is more like a mystery, trapped in a conundrum, spun by a paradox." - AC1118155
R...

User ID: 572408
Netherlands
06/16/2012 09:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

you totally don't grasp and understand what OP means
"A strange game. The only winning move is not to play." - 'Wargames'

"This world is more like a mystery, trapped in a conundrum, spun by a paradox." - AC1118155
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14058770
United States
06/16/2012 09:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
another little birdie told me op pins his own thread.

mods, ban this mofo like before!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18035631
United States
06/16/2012 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
utter bullshit con.

5a5a5awhatever
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18035738
United States
06/16/2012 09:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
oh god, not this guy againputin
mysterynomore  (OP)

Australia
06/16/2012 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'll put up some information earlier because of these fools who try to bebase threads.

All of our reality..this includes the religious concepts is manmade.

The concept of deity through cultures and religion is brought into effect by thoughtforms that are created.

The earlier posting of the egregor is formed through a certain a collective mind set that brings these institutions into effect.

There all artifically created beings..life forces that are formed through highly advanced mind sets that bring them into reality.

These life forms are made more effective because through the ages the concept of a particular idea...be it religion or what have you...is feed by the populance that inherites these belief systems.

In other words...we solidify and make them stronger.
We keep that thought form living in the matrix that's created basically.

The matrix contains a particular life form within each system that's created.

A highly advanced group of people give life and breath to artificial thought forms that carry on through the ages.

The adepts or shamans were renowned in these fields of creating certain forms in creation.

tptb have worked there magic to create a false ideology of life forms, that carry on in our belief systems, and there feed these ideas to humanity for centuries to make them stronger.

Getting late here... so I'll carry on tommorow.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14114601
United States
06/16/2012 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
wait -- here comes kali, i mean una the ice princess. i thought mods were banning these creeps?

wtf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18035699
United States
06/16/2012 09:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
awesome mods, for unpinning this crap

now ban his ass
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16783522
United States
06/16/2012 09:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

Pin is right on time with my psychic heart energy!

THIS IS NOT JOKE AND CAN BE VERY HARMFUL AND POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS!

If you feel as though you are experiencing attacks or negative internal or external "demons" within yourself or environment, there is help available!

I am currently working on a thread and getting an account together in order to assist people with healing!

In the meantime, watch this:
For those of you who are not experiencing these negative entities, you are pretty much safe and should be able to continue to stay safe by watching this video! If you are experiencing direct attacks to yourself or people around you, you are going to need help! DO NOT HAVE FEAR! YOU CAN BE HELPED! EVERYONE CAN BE HELPED!

REMEMBER LOVE SPIRITS OF LIGHT! DURING YOUR ASCENSION AND AWAKENING, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO TRAVEL SAFELY AND KEEP YOURSELF PROTECTED! I HAVE A VERY STRONG PSYCHIC HEART FEELING THAT PEOPLE WHO ARE TAKING SPIRIT JOURNEYS WITHOUT A SHAMAN OR JOURNEYMAN ARE IN GREAT DANGER! IF YOU ARE DOING THIS OR CONSIDERING DOING THIS, STOP IMMEDIATELY! IT IS NOT SAFE!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18036211
United States
06/16/2012 09:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

If you feel as though you are experiencing attacks or negative internal or external "demons" within yourself or environment, there is help available!

I am currently working on a thread and getting an account together in order to assist people with healing!

For those of you who are not experiencing these negative entities, you are pretty much safe and should be able to continue to stay safe by watching this video! If you are experiencing direct attacks to yourself or people around you, you are going to need help! DO NOT HAVE FEAR! YOU CAN BE HELPED! EVERYONE CAN BE HELPED!

REMEMBER LOVE SPIRITS OF LIGHT! DURING YOUR ASCENSION AND AWAKENING, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO TRAVEL SAFELY AND KEEP YOURSELF PROTECTED! I HAVE A VERY STRONG PSYCHIC HEART FEELING THAT PEOPLE WHO ARE TAKING SPIRIT JOURNEYS WITHOUT A SHAMAN OR JOURNEYMAN ARE IN GREAT DANGER! IF YOU ARE DOING THIS OR CONSIDERING DOING THIS, STOP IMMEDIATELY! IT IS NOT SAFE!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16783522

hey newbie, this isn't about whether or not archons exist. it's about role players like op that co op popular threads and try to sucker followers using role play, then divert them to other sites and sucker monies for subscriptions.

do u fucking understand my english. it's been tried 5 or 6 times alone with the archon 8th level thread. matodor or whatever is currently spamming the soul cather thread. he should be banned, he suckered a lot of people 2 years ago. una recently banned on god and goddesses for being kali, who by the way was a different person on a made up thread 8th level, but...thread, it has harmed users in the past. do u understand now???
LanMan

User ID: 17856254
United States
06/16/2012 09:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
The "Jinn" are "archdeamons". They are called "beasts of the field" and "birds of the air"! They are not harmless entities! They exist in the first of the seven heavens! They are malevolent and totally evil! Those who refuse the knowledge of the Truth are "given over" to them!
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/16/2012 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

hey newbie, this isn't about whether or not archons exist. it's about role players like op that co op popular threads and try to sucker followers using role play, then divert them to other sites and sucker monies for subscriptions.

do u fucking understand my english. it's been tried 5 or 6 times alone with the archon 8th level thread. matodor or whatever is currently spamming the soul cather thread. he should be banned, he suckered a lot of people 2 years ago. una recently banned on god and goddesses for being kali, who by the way was a different person on a made up thread 8th level, but...thread, it has harmed users in the past. do u understand now???
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18036211

I'm just trying to help people who don't understand what may be going on with them. Given your response, perhaps you may need some help? I understand it can be frustrating when someone starts to take advantage. Yes, you are right, I am a newbie. What you should be aware of is I know how to exorcise these little demon parasites to ensure they will NEVER come back! Again, please come at me with pure intent and a directive that is pure of heart. I refuse to allow anything less. If you need me, I am here!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17650722
Spain
06/16/2012 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1650923

I read it many years ago...
With all books...there can be trigger points that fit into the puzzle of what were seeking.

If it resonates with you..go with it.
 Quoting: mysterynomore
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12679786
United States
06/16/2012 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm just trying to help people who don't understand what may be going on with them. Given your response, perhaps you may need some help? I understand it can be frustrating when someone starts to take advantage. Yes, you are right, I am a newbie. What you should be aware of is I know how to exorcise these little demon parasites to ensure they will NEVER come back! Again, please come at me with pure intent and a directive that is pure of heart. I refuse to allow anything less. If you need me, I am here!

don't insinuate the poster is possessed because he or she calls out a crook. what kind of judgment is that? wow, sounds like u need help and are some kind of victim or new age snake oil salesman. people get upset when popular, informative threads are taken over by these snakes. the archon 8th level thread at least wards them off somewhat, but the snakes create threads around them. information is what people are after, not manipulations into buying subscriptions, or taking advantage of mind control victims. u can always tell when they portray themselves as knowing posters angles as some type of attack from the underworld, or claim to be in a persona like a super hero without a lot of meat or info to support it. threads that simply have information, dark or not, is what this site is about, not the sickos taking advantage of the weak. it's about waking people up to the truth no matter how it's done.
mysterynomore  (OP)

Australia
06/16/2012 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

I did this for a reason..I'm not stupit...

I flushed out the same fools who keep jumping on certain threads. They can't help themselves.
There the same people who hide behind fake id's.

You have no idea what these thought forms are fools.
There controlling your perspective in your lives.
hook line and sinker.

In the book by jonh lash..not in his image.

He talks about these beings that aren't revealed.
They want this to be the case.
That's why they bebase these threads..
The hidden hand that guides them pulls the strings.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17212911
United States
06/16/2012 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Always enjoyed your threads. I would even imitate your words. Taking the devil out I the details I will say rule uphill battle is leading to victory. Peace and new thought forms are more powerful than we know. Love is th ultimate answer, but true love is something difficult to teach many muddled with ancient, dying forms of slave-like belief. We must be free of our taught limitations. Our thought must rise above fundamental and acknowledge our power. The only enemy we face is our reflection.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/16/2012 11:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

don't insinuate the poster is possessed because he or she calls out a crook. what kind of judgment is that? wow, sounds like u need help and are some kind of victim or new age snake oil salesman. people get upset when popular, informative threads are taken over by these snakes. the archon 8th level thread at least wards them off somewhat, but the snakes create threads around them. information is what people are after, not manipulations into buying subscriptions, or taking advantage of mind control victims. u can always tell when they portray themselves as knowing posters angles as some type of attack from the underworld, or claim to be in a persona like a super hero without a lot of meat or info to support it. threads that simply have information, dark or not, is what this site is about, not the sickos taking advantage of the weak. it's about waking people up to the truth no matter how it's done.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12679786

Perhaps it was the attack language being used? Did you ever think of that? Was there any need to utilize foul language to get a point across? Absolutely not!
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/16/2012 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Additionally, some people need much more help than just a video or thread to tell them what is going on and why they are experiencing such attacks. How do you expect real healing to happen when there are demons directly attacking the heart chakra through the lower levels? Words are not going to assist to simply open up a Anahata, especially if kundalini has never fully been raised and then set back into motion at base.

There are people out there who are interested in this ascension or awakening and because all of the information being fed to them through multiple channels, many are becoming confused. Some are actually setting forth on their own journeys, jumping into multiple pieces of spirituality without thoroughly taking into consideration the process and how to enter such states in a healthy manner.

So yes, I think it is a very good idea that people look outside of the web in order to open up to their true being. Instead of taking a bunch of spun out information and becoming a test subject, they should be seeking a yogi, teacher, journeyman, shaman, nutritionist, herbalist, physical fitness instructor and any other professional needed in order to ensure a safe passage.

Let us remember, as individuals who take that sacred oath to assist people on a safe passage, it is our duty to ensure that safe passage through personal connections and physical contact. As far as putting information on the web, who knows what the intention may be or who is behind the publication of the information. These are valid questions any individual should be asking themselves as a student. The internet is not one's teacher. A human being who can make a personal connection and be that guiding Light is the teacher. This is the very reason why individuals find themselves unable to follow through with process in order to become a teacher themselves. A true teacher will tell you they were once a student too.

As for those who are finding trouble because of making ill-fated mistakes, they are going to need help. We are talking about the welfare of a human being here. Some of these people are going to need to be exorcised in order to regain their original sense of self before continuing forward in a healthy manner. Any healer who is actually on this site can see who is actually experiencing possession because they jumped into the waters without knowing how to navigate. The spiritual journey should be taken seriously and with that, comes much study and research, along with having a guide there to assist. Regardless of how one may try to justify the internet, it is not, nor will it ever be able to accomplish what is necessary through Human connection.

Thank you for your time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18040301
United States
06/16/2012 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Additionally, some people need much more help than just a video or thread to tell them what is going on and why they are experiencing such attacks. How do you expect real healing to happen when there are demons directly attacking the heart chakra through the lower levels? Words are not going to assist to simply open up a Anahata, especially if kundalini has never fully been raised and then set back into motion at base.

There are people out there who are interested in this ascension or awakening and because all of the information being fed to them through multiple channels, many are becoming confused. Some are actually setting forth on their own journeys, jumping into multiple pieces of spirituality without thoroughly taking into consideration the process and how to enter such states in a healthy manner.

So yes, I think it is a very good idea that people look outside of the web in order to open up to their true being. Instead of taking a bunch of spun out information and becoming a test subject, they should be seeking a yogi, teacher, journeyman, shaman, nutritionist, herbalist, physical fitness instructor and any other professional needed in order to ensure a safe passage.

Let us remember, as individuals who take that sacred oath to assist people on a safe passage, it is our duty to ensure that safe passage through personal connections and physical contact. As far as putting information on the web, who knows what the intention may be or who is behind the publication of the information. These are valid questions any individual should be asking themselves as a student. The internet is not one's teacher. A human being who can make a personal connection and be that guiding Light is the teacher. This is the very reason why individuals find themselves unable to follow through with process in order to become a teacher themselves. A true teacher will tell you they were once a student too.

As for those who are finding trouble because of making ill-fated mistakes, they are going to need help. We are talking about the welfare of a human being here. Some of these people are going to need to be exorcised in order to regain their original sense of self before continuing forward in a healthy manner. Any healer who is actually on this site can see who is actually experiencing possession because they jumped into the waters without knowing how to navigate. The spiritual journey should be taken seriously and with that, comes much study and research, along with having a guide there to assist. Regardless of how one may try to justify the internet, it is not, nor will it ever be able to accomplish what is necessary through Human connection.

Thank you for your time.

and why r u persistently posting on this role player thread again? oh, u got some special orgon holy water to sell that will clean that possession away! steve quayle, is that you? benny hinn? cefalo dollar??/ got some buffalo chili for 4 grand to save us. take your holy con job on before u get banned snake.
mysterynomore  (OP)

User ID: 4904619
Australia
06/17/2012 01:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

Have a good look at this fucking fool.
These people are paid shills who come on in tandem to distrupt certain threads. One after another.
I've seen it happen on a few threads on glp.
These are the ones that should be banned.
Unfortunately they won't be because they just use another id.
They haven't got the balls to sign up with a profile.

I challenge this fool to find the quote were I'm diverting people to subscribe for monies.

You now what...he won't find that because it doesn't exist.

Why would a person come on to this thread and accuse someone of taking money from people.
I'll tell you why...there using manipulation to divert the truth from coming out.

I don't roll play fool.

I'd be a small percentage if any that's come across tptb on this site.
This is the last time I'm going to explain myself on these matters.

This thread is made for awarness on what's out there and the state of things in our reality.
I'm not concerned if people believe it or not..that's up to the individual to discern.

I'll give these fools an idea of were I'm at.

I've dealt with magical practises on a high level.
I know the inner workings of how the mind percieves reality and I know how peoples mindset works.
Every aspect of what's written and the energy behind it...I can see and know that energy.

So fools...you can't hide your true nature from me.
If I was inclined ...I could easly toy with your minds and manipulate every aspect by writing certain word phrases.

That's not my objective...were here to change this reality and it going to be done one way or another.
No if's and buts about it.

GLP