Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,048 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 384,468
Pageviews Today: 610,010Threads Today: 211Posts Today: 3,038
07:39 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The archonic influence...Artificial Created thought form...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1105272
United States
06/17/2012 02:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The archonic influence...Artificial Created thought form...
interesting developments here.. OP must be onto something because there are posters coming outta the woodwork here attemptong to direct, derail, delete, etc. the direction OP is taking for sure.

OP please dont get side tracked with these temptors.. ignore if you can and this will help the core info disperse smoothly with less confusion for the seekers.

I would also like to point out that you seem to be either very busy or your posts here are not a big priority for you because the info is crums. by that I mean only tiny bits here and there.

I hope I can encourage you to put your heart into this topic.. like it will save humanity! or at least a few of them eh?

my apologies if I have offended you in any way, I am critical and there is value in that most of the time but it doesnt allways work as expected. I hope you undertand.

thanks
mysterynomore  (OP)

User ID: 18085508
Australia
06/17/2012 08:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
interesting developments here.. OP must be onto something because there are posters coming outta the woodwork here attemptong to direct, derail, delete, etc. the direction OP is taking for sure.

OP please dont get side tracked with these temptors.. ignore if you can and this will help the core info disperse smoothly with less confusion for the seekers.

I would also like to point out that you seem to be either very busy or your posts here are not a big priority for you because the info is crums. by that I mean only tiny bits here and there.

I hope I can encourage you to put your heart into this topic.. like it will save humanity! or at least a few of them eh?

my apologies if I have offended you in any way, I am critical and there is value in that most of the time but it doesnt allways work as expected. I hope you undertand.

thanks
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1105272

Thanks...it's a subject that's a bit complex to understand...i have to word it in the right contex so everyone gets the jist of it.

I have been sidetracked with other projects at the moment...but i'll start to put some information down along the way.

What I need to explain is how these forms of creation are put in place...it's quiet mind blowing actually.

Feel free to say what you think....I appreciate that more than someone just agreeing with what i've mentioned.

I'm not sidetracked by the idiots that get on the thread..I can easly handle them.

Just had to place a few comments in place for future disruptions that will occur.
These words carry energy behind them.

Last Edited by mysterynomore on 06/17/2012 08:56 AM
mysterynomore  (OP)

User ID: 18085508
Australia
06/17/2012 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
To give people an understanding on how magical energy forms work...I have to explain the manifestations on these forms.

tptb are basically high initiate magicians.

In our ancient past they created life forms...these are done by group initations.

There nothing like we have or know about in today's world of magical practises.
The word magic... it's not what people think...it's a concept of forming images through intent and energy formations.
This takes a fair amont of skill and understanding to achieve.

These thoughtforms are created into what they term a sigil...
It forms into a image through geometric shapes.
I did mention about the square floor of the masons before...
I said that it represents doorways.
In effect it does...but it has a alternate meaning.
The squares are symbolic of image transfer into forms.

They call part of this the hidden rite..chaos magic.

The sigil is a lifeless android to start with...it does not think or comprehend.
It's in it's embryonic stage.
These are the artificial entity that they speak of.
I've come across them in the book...a search in secret egypt by paul brunton.

They refer to them as the ginn..these are the archon.

Once these beings start to get more and more energized...they start to be serviant to there master.

The ancient priethood in egypt were part of these imitations.
They placed certain particular beings in tombs as guardings.
These beings were around before our cultures formed...so these priesthoods used and molded these beings further into there creations. They imbuded more life and intent within there form.

There is a problem with doing these imitations...they can take on a life of there own as such and cause great havoc.

The story's in the gnostic text go into it to some extent.
They do tie into this concept with there imitation.
These beings imitate from our conscious intent...what lies in our perceptions are imbuded into these creations.

All of the religion gods are imitations and creations of thoughtforms basically.

They form through the concept of intent...what formed these concepts originally are further energized by humanity's intent.
I use the term intent to simplify what is formed.
to go into the details is not important.

This applies to all of our reality that we know.
Even the legal system is an entity of it's own.
These are creations of what we term man...not god or gods.

To be continued.
sorry... I just haven't got the patience to sit in front of a computer for long and write these long threads.

Last Edited by mysterynomore on 06/17/2012 09:01 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16783522
United States
06/17/2012 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
To give people an understanding on how magical energy forms work...I have to explain the manifestations on these forms.

tptb are basically high initiate magicians.

In our ancient past they created life forms...these are done by group initations.

There nothing like we have or know about in today's world of magical practises.
The word magic... it's not what people think...it's a concept of forming images through intent and energy formations.
This takes a fair amont of skill and understanding to achieve.

These thoughtforms are created into what they term a sigil...
It forms into a image through geometric shapes.
I did mention about the square floor of the masons before...
I said that it represents doorways.
In effect it does...but it has a alternate meaning.
The squares are symbolic of image transfer into forms.

They call part of this the hidden rite..chaos magic.

The sigil is a lifeless android to start with...it does not think or comprehend.
It's in it's embryonic stage.
These are the artificial entity that they speak of.
I've come across them in the book...a search in secret egypt by paul brunton.

They refer to them as the ginn..these are the archon.

Once these beings start to get more and more energized...they start to be serviant to there master.

The ancient priethood in egypt were part of these imitations.
They placed certain particular beings in tombs as guardings.
These beings were around before our cultures formed...so these priesthoods used and molded these beings further into there creations. They imbuded more life and intent within there form.

There is a problem with doing these imitations...they can take on a life of there own as such and cause great havoc.

The story's in the gnostic text go into it to some extent.
They do tie into this concept with there imitation.
These beings imitate from our conscious intent...what lies in our perceptions are imbuded into these creations.

All of the religion gods are imitations and creations of thoughtforms basically.

They form through the concept of intent...what formed these concepts originally are further energized by humanity's intent.
I use the term intent to simplify what is formed.
to go into the details is not important.

This applies to all of our reality that we know.
Even the legal system is an entity of it's own.
These are creations of what we term man...not god or gods.

To be continued.
sorry... I just haven't got the patience to sit in front of a computer for long and write these long threads.
 Quoting: mysterynomore

I appreciate everything you are saying, OP and understand the power of "manifestation." Thank you for your posts.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/18/2012 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
>>To be continued.
sorry... I just haven't got the patience to sit in front of a computer for long and write these long threads.<<

can you get the patience? ;-) I'm the same way except on the other end of the thread so not much choice but to be patient.

been reading your posts for about a year now and I feel there is something to them/you so I keep waiting.. that last post was a good one!

I've read others posts here about sigils. seems anyone can put them to work if they have that goal. what do you think about it? is it a subject worthy of study?

if it is, it is one of many it seems.. I really wish there was a clear cut path to follow.. something that says "start here", "do this", "then this", etc. etc.

good stuff OP! always looking forward to more
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/18/2012 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
>>it's a concept of forming images through intent and energy formations.
This takes a fair amont of skill and understanding to achieve.<<

Im starting to see how this works in daily life in a way. when I intend to make something, I first imagine it then imaging the steps required to craft it. probably not exactly the same but you do have to put your mind to it to make anything. the only part I am not seeing just yet is the energy involved.

can you descibe more these "energy formations"? I can imagine anything but having trouble with visualising energy in intent and everything. is there other words that can also describe it? I ask because energy is such a broad term and I work with alot of energy's..

thanks again
mysterynomore  (OP)

User ID: 18202690
Australia
06/19/2012 08:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
>>To be continued.
sorry... I just haven't got the patience to sit in front of a computer for long and write these long threads.<<

can you get the patience? ;-) I'm the same way except on the other end of the thread so not much choice but to be patient.

been reading your posts for about a year now and I feel there is something to them/you so I keep waiting.. that last post was a good one!

I've read others posts here about sigils. seems anyone can put them to work if they have that goal. what do you think about it? is it a subject worthy of study?

if it is, it is one of many it seems.. I really wish there was a clear cut path to follow.. something that says "start here", "do this", "then this", etc. etc.

good stuff OP! always looking forward to more

It's not just the patience of writing a long thread.
I've had a few things on my plate at the moment...
Been busy with a few things basically.

I like to get it all out over a week period, but certain things have held me back.

Was going to write one tonight but we just got a resonable earthquake here, and had a few friends ring me up.

So I've been side tracked again...were not used to a 5.5 magnitute here...people shit themselves basically.

If you want to study the sigil information...I suggest you don't go into the practical part in anyway...just the theory.

It's to dangerous for people to create such things because they just don't have the experience in these matters.

Plus...the ones that have been formed over centuries can attach themselves to people.

For a single person to create a sigil is very difficult...that person would have to be highly..highly experienced.

These sigils are created by groups with the same goal.

What they term demons....there a creation of an artificial nature.

Most of what's been known or said in texts about entity's are creations of thought forms.

I mentioned about the gennie being let out of the bottle phrase.
These beings are artificial formations...in the grid structure there are geometric thoughtforms that get created.

All of these creations apply to our daily lives...example is how we bring things into frutition in our day to day lives.

We create every day through thought creations...the thing is people don't even realise that potential.

I see that your realising this concept with what you mentioned.
mysterynomore  (OP)

User ID: 18202690
Australia
06/19/2012 08:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
>>it's a concept of forming images through intent and energy formations.
This takes a fair amont of skill and understanding to achieve.<<

Im starting to see how this works in daily life in a way. when I intend to make something, I first imagine it then imaging the steps required to craft it. probably not exactly the same but you do have to put your mind to it to make anything. the only part I am not seeing just yet is the energy involved.

can you descibe more these "energy formations"? I can imagine anything but having trouble with visualising energy in intent and everything. is there other words that can also describe it? I ask because energy is such a broad term and I work with alot of energy's..

thanks again

I'll come back on wednesday night and write more.
PinkAlien
User ID: 18049904
United Kingdom
06/19/2012 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
The archons are stated as being an imitation.

I've come across a very similiar lineage from the ancient middle eastern cultures that state that the gennie or gin are imitation...artificial intelligence that reside in our field of concsiousness.

The two are very similiar in there discription.
Could these two lineages be one and the same?

The gnostic knowledge came from the ancient egyptian mystery schools, so the similarity of the two must have a very high probability they are one and the same.

The ancient egyptians were well crafted into the magical worlds of the unseen parts.
The story's abound about a particular line of entity called the gin, that were used as shields in important lineages of kings...(pharoah's).

They were descriped as being artificially made entity's with a particular intelligence attached to them.
The priesthood were the ones that had some sort of control on how they served there purpose.

Now...archons imitate our field of matter...all that we do is imitated.

If humanity were to change into what people describe...the Golden age...a particular vibration.
Would this change the archonic influence...would they imitate the new vibration that sweeps the earth?

Lets assume the gin and the archon are one and the same entity.

The word artificial entity is used in today's world in corporations or country's...funny they use that word to describe certain legal terms.

To refer to a juristic person, an artificial entity that the law treats for some purposes as if it were a person, such as an incorporated organization.
As a general term to describe all entities recognized by the law, including both juristic and natural persons.

Now...they refer to this name artificial entity in our juristic laws that govern humanity.
A hidden entity...
Quiet obvious were they got that from...it's obvious that they have the knowledge of these beings... there hidden and incorporated a system into our lives that imitate the same concept.

I'm not going into the whole concept here because they just might shut this down...as far as i know or seen, no one has tied this concept of entity and made the same concept into our legal systems.

Ahhh Ive seen it but not been able to formulate it into tangible sequences in my head but youre unfortunately spot on the dollar here!!!
Bent

User ID: 18234902
United States
06/19/2012 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
How did they learn to use this technology? I call it technology, because that's what I think it is. Etheric forms manifesting in our dimension from another dimension by using a form of technology. Who, how, what taught the original users that this was even possible?

Let's say a negative thought form is manifested by a group. Is it possible to destroy it? How does that work?

Thanks for your threads mysterynomore, they make sense.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18227513
United States
06/19/2012 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
this thread and OP sucks like you role player Bent. where's kali and thor? little birdie. what looking for material to copy, not with this op bent he is d&d like you. go cut and paste from some where else and pretend to big ego god.

you people make me want to yak

babybutttpblahblahtardgivebsmetertdownbartmoonstupthrdovercapcrazyjakgrannyshitstreamfightbushtardodanceodanceodanceodanceodanceodance
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14125512
United States
06/19/2012 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
this thread and OP sucks like you role player Bent. where's kali and thor? little birdie. what looking for material to copy, not with this op bent he is d&d like you. go cut and paste from some where else and pretend to big ego god.

babybutttpblahblahtardgivebsmetertdownbartmoonstupthrdovercapcrazyjakgrannyshitstreamfightbushtardodanceodanceodanceodanceodanceodance
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18227513

this.

why mods unpinned his shit recently in 10 minutes. hope they ban bent and his ass next like their buddies.
Bent

United States
06/19/2012 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am here to learn from others who may have insight into what's really going on. Sorry if you can't grasp the concepts being introduced here. Maybe you should go somewhere else if this topic scares the shit out of you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12201076
United States
06/19/2012 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am here to learn from others who may have insight into what's really going on. Sorry if you can't grasp the concepts being introduced here. Maybe you should go somewhere else if this topic scares the shit out of you.
 Quoting: Bent

dude, u think your a god off a comic book. STFU!!
you and your band of role players are no different than little birdie, and some of the biggest zombie sheep in society. you know nothing and certainly have no information to bestow on our world. u need to go, for real
Bent

United States
06/19/2012 03:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

dude, u think your a god off a comic book. STFU!!
you and your band of role players are no different than little birdie, and some of the biggest zombie sheep in society. you know nothing and certainly have no information to bestow on our world. u need to go, for real
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12201076

Sorry my post was offensive. Usually not like me, but it rubbed me the wrong way.

Last Edited by Bent on 06/19/2012 08:09 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14848438
United States
06/19/2012 03:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

this guy is something else. go look up they psychological disorder fictive finalsm. you, your crew, and OP are delusional. no one is scared of the topic, people know you people are dumb, copy shit and post, and pretend to be super heroes. the pink slime is making you zombies multiply
Bent

United States
06/19/2012 03:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

this guy is something else. go look up they psychological disorder fictive finalsm. you, your crew, and OP are delusional. no one is scared of the topic, people know you people are dumb, copy shit and post, and pretend to be super heroes. the pink slime is making you zombies multiply
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14848438

Why don't you quit changing IP's coward. You think you are the savior of fragile minds here? You are the one that needs serious help.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/19/2012 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
OK Mystery.. lookin' forward to more info on the "energy" and everything else you might say/post. I also like your down to earth, matter of factness.

sometimes we just dont get it though and I always find it helpful when people use a "another way to put it" or "an alternate example would be" then we have a couple of angles/perspectives to help clear confusions.

bent, you have had no trouble ignoring constructive/positive posts (from me anyway) in other threads so please try it on this one with the destructive/negative one here instead of creating more trash. good to see you chime in here to though.. you seem to have a knack for finding good topics to post in.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18193084
United States
06/19/2012 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9286108

skynet?
Bent

User ID: 1441871
United States
06/19/2012 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
OK Mystery.. lookin' forward to more info on the "energy" and everything else you might say/post. I also like your down to earth, matter of factness.

sometimes we just dont get it though and I always find it helpful when people use a "another way to put it" or "an alternate example would be" then we have a couple of angles/perspectives to help clear confusions.

bent, you have had no trouble ignoring constructive/positive posts (from me anyway) in other threads so please try it on this one with the destructive/negative one here instead of creating more trash. good to see you chime in here to though.. you seem to have a knack for finding good topics to post in.

Sorry about that. I am usually better than stooping to their level. I just saw a pattern with them, not sure if they're a mod or what. They think they're saving us from something. And like mystery eluded to, we are adults here and can discern for ourselves.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18238768
United States
06/19/2012 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
The archons are stated as being an imitation.

I've come across a very similiar lineage from the ancient middle eastern cultures that state that the gennie or gin are imitation...artificial intelligence that reside in our field of concsiousness.

The two are very similiar in there discription.
Could these two lineages be one and the same?

The gnostic knowledge came from the ancient egyptian mystery schools, so the similarity of the two must have a very high probability they are one and the same.

The ancient egyptians were well crafted into the magical worlds of the unseen parts.
The story's abound about a particular line of entity called the gin, that were used as shields in important lineages of kings...(pharoah's).

They were descriped as being artificially made entity's with a particular intelligence attached to them.
The priesthood were the ones that had some sort of control on how they served there purpose.

Now...archons imitate our field of matter...all that we do is imitated.

If humanity were to change into what people describe...the Golden age...a particular vibration.
Would this change the archonic influence...would they imitate the new vibration that sweeps the earth?

Lets assume the gin and the archon are one and the same entity.

The word artificial entity is used in today's world in corporations or country's...funny they use that word to describe certain legal terms.

To refer to a juristic person, an artificial entity that the law treats for some purposes as if it were a person, such as an incorporated organization.
As a general term to describe all entities recognized by the law, including both juristic and natural persons.

Now...they refer to this name artificial entity in our juristic laws that govern humanity.
A hidden entity...
Quiet obvious were they got that from...it's obvious that they have the knowledge of these beings... there hidden and incorporated a system into our lives that imitate the same concept.

I'm not going into the whole concept here because they just might shut this down...as far as i know or seen, no one has tied this concept of entity and made the same concept into our legal systems.

the fact alone that these "gin" imitate us should be enough to show you that they are beneath us in capacity with regard to power. and that's an understatement.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18238768
United States
06/19/2012 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
jinn I believe it is
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11549195
United States
06/19/2012 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
jinn I believe it is
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18238768

too much gin and fantasy and supposed adults that get carried away with other people's ideas. i'm sorry but most of you seem like jone's town koolaid people, suicide cult or something. with no original thought, just using fantasy to cyber one another. r u all lonely r something? is this what people mean by basement dwellers?
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/19/2012 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
label it whatever.. basment dwellers.. whatever you like! fact is you are reading and posting among us so we have something in common and that is intrest in this topic in someway or another.

BTW, I dont have a basement. I dwell where I fit and at the moment that is under a very huge tree but I could just as well dwell in a basement, could you?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18255673
United States
06/19/2012 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
mysterynomore  (OP)

User ID: 18275640
Australia
06/20/2012 06:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18227513

I see the twins are back in town..dumb and dumber.

It's a known fact that people who attack with venom have been deprived of suckling the milk from there mother.

Through life they have had to endure non stop bulling through there school years with devastating effects.

Once they get older...they disperse there pent up anger through these sites, behind there safe veiled rooms.

It's known that this type of person hasn't got the courage or nous to say things to people ..face to face.
Basically they live there lives in total fear.
Also studies have suggested most of these people are chronic bed wetters.

counldn't help myself.
mysterynomore  (OP)

Australia
06/20/2012 07:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
How did they learn to use this technology? I call it technology, because that's what I think it is. Etheric forms manifesting in our dimension from another dimension by using a form of technology. Who, how, what taught the original users that this was even possible?

Let's say a negative thought form is manifested by a group. Is it possible to destroy it? How does that work?

Thanks for your threads mysterynomore, they make sense.

They weren't taught to form imitations originally.

What they were taught was the energy pathways through there own fields and creation line of forms.

Once you learn these ways...you learn how the bigger picture operates in creation.
Be it geometric or geomancy's science.

If you have a good look...the masons and other fraternity's have a large symbolic form through there groups.

This has been passed down in trickles through the generations.

Who taught these people?

People that were adepts..they were adept in there craft.
Through the science in energy fields they went within the bowels of what is termed, the mystery schools.

Heirophants guided the inititate through the formations of energy grids that run through our fields of consciousness.

This occured before the ancient egyptian culture.

The giza complex goes much further back in history than what mankind knows.

There were different states of experiencing the full spectrum in our history.
Different cultures did certain levels of intitation...this depended on the knowledge of that culture.

These people originally were taught by highly advanced adepts...

The problem is that people start to delve into different area's of intent.

Not knowing the ramifications of creating certain imitations...the conscious intent from a group, can alter over time from these creations.

In doing so...humanity has had to pay the price of inter mingling with these imitations, in our field of awarness.
mysterynomore  (OP)

Australia
06/20/2012 07:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
These beings were here in some sort form before we set foot on this planet.

In the book..not in his image...they talk about sophia(earth) as creating a type of imitation being.

This would of been on the same lines as what was created by certain people in our past...thoughtforms.

Why did the earth create these beings...I'm not privvy to this information at this point.

The elite co-created the same type of form and infested the original concept.

Our world is built on heirachy systems...so are the imitations. You can see this in religions and all cultures.

In the grid lines...the primal sea of energy...lies dormant geometric shapes that form and manifest creations.
That's how our forms of humanity in body have come into shape.

Also the suns...planets and what have you.

The body of each creation is imbuded with geometric lines that bind the creation in place.
The imitations are formed through these shapes.

The subatomic level is vibrating at a certain level in geometric shapes.
When consciousness comes in contact with these forms..it can alter the vibrational frequency...like rewakening a sleeping giant as such.

Things lay dormant until conscious intent stirs the primiodial sea of energy.

If you have a good look in creation story's in most cultures...they talk about the inert sea of the abyss... that comes to life by the first conscious directive to come into being.

In other words...I'm guessing here...the first creation was a thoughtform that came into existance.
nohope
User ID: 13805721
Romania
06/20/2012 07:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
archon = lack of soul
this is archon's universe - an ugly one..
no place to hide. Liberty only in motion
mysterynomore  (OP)

Australia
06/20/2012 08:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
In today's world..there are a vast amount of people that practise the occult..in one form or another.

If you have a good look...there practises are the ones handed down through history in some form...be it high initate or more levels of simplistic knowledge.

The majority form a circle of intent towards a form of being that's known in history.

The thing that they don;t know is...these beings are the imitations from our past.

They talk about sigils that are created by a group...they are the ones that imbue the energy and intent within that creation.

The one thing that's missing... is that some of these beings take on a life of there own to co-exist through our history.

What makes them evolve more so are these groups of occult that operate in large numbers in our world that keep on evolving and energizing these entity's.

The heirachy system applies in the unseen world of imitations through the more evolved imitation that's taken on it's own life form.

The newer creations are basically autonomous in nature.
A good anology would be like the series star trek..the borg.

The borg are a collective autonomous hive with heirachy systems....who ever created that story new about the imitations.

now...a lot of our current problems in our world..be it depression..drugs...crime and what ever other form of depraved scene humanity partakes in...is connected with these beings.

These beings feed on energy lines in our field..the sexual base is the most promenade vehicle of feeding.

This I know for a fact...I'm not going to go into why I know here.

They pretty much feed like a pack of sharks...that energy is heaven sent to there forms.
The intent of sexual energy today is vibrating at a level that is in sync with there energy output.

They don't know anything better remember.

GLP