Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,177 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 427,323
Pageviews Today: 685,150Threads Today: 234Posts Today: 3,508
08:28 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

IT DOES NOT MATTER IF OBAMA WAS BORN IN HAWAII... here's why.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16074559
United States
05/23/2012 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: IT DOES NOT MATTER IF OBAMA WAS BORN IN HAWAII... here's why.
He can be governor but not president.

Quoting: A Friend

And, YET, there he sits as Amerika gets ready for the new reality show: Dogs In New York City ! LOL !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12045072
United States
05/23/2012 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
that is SO weird cuz last time I checked he WAS the President of the United States and I am pretty sure when I wake up in the morning he will still be.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12045072

it is the ultimate subversion of your Constitution.

You should be very, very angry.

Don't you realize that the rest of the Constitution will surely slowly slip away now?

Free speech
Bear arms
Free from search and seizure

etc.

I bet you don't even know or appreciate what you had...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 664728

my feelings are meaningless what matters is PROOF he was born in Kenya and that will NEVER exist...sorry.
A Friend  (OP)

User ID: 16551918
United States
05/23/2012 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Written below is a very thorough explanation which I found at this site...

[link to www.bibliotecapleyades.net]

It lays out exactly what everyone has been talking about. I hope it helps to clarify the questions around the birth and citizenship status of Obama. It helped me. I decided this needed its own thread.

"Between Dec. 24, 1953 and Nov. 13, 1986, an individual born abroad to a U.S. citizen parent ...

OP, apparently you have a problem with the reading comprehension: this provision does NOT apply on Obama, unless you'll prove on the court that he was born abroad.

Hint: the latter has be tried innumerous times, alas...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16546094

IF you will read further you will see this...

Thus, as a matter of law, even a valid birth certificate showing that Mr. Obama was born on August 4, 1961 in Hawaii would not suffice to grant Barack Obama the “natural born” status he requires to be U.S. President, absent a special statue of the U.S. Congress as was granted his 2008 Presidential rival John McCain.
But Lord, he stinketh!

:fnecsm:

"When the sky crackles in an electric dance of a beautiful requiem of lapis lazuli, maybe you will remember..." ~ Anonymous Coward 77360040
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16512341
United States
05/23/2012 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
His Indonesiam citizenship should also have been an issue, but most have ignored that.
 Quoting: Anonymous Cowherder

Exactly. If he HAD to renounce his US citizenship to become a citizen in Indonesia and then did not gain US citizenship again he's still an illegal alien.

The fact that he entered colleges here as a foreign student should be a clue.

It's not that easy to renounce US citizenship, and a child can't do it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1510025

He used his Indonesian passport to travel to Pakistan in 1981, that would make him 20, and fully capable of renouncing anything in Indonesia (age of consent 18).
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1510025
Australia
05/23/2012 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
His Indonesian citizenship should also have been an issue, but most have ignored that.

Yes and both Indonesia and Kenya were Brittish territories at the times Obama lived in both of those countries. He was a Brittish subject. That alone is enough to disqualify him from the office of President.
 Quoting: Resister

I'll say it again. Obama never lived in Kenya - even the birthers don't claim that - and Indonesia was never a British territory.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
05/23/2012 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
His Indonesiam citizenship should also have been an issue, but most have ignored that.

Exactly. If he HAD to renounce his US citizenship to become a citizen in Indonesia and then did not gain US citizenship again he's still an illegal alien.

He used his Indonesian passport to travel to Pakistan in 1981, that would make him 20, and fully capable of renouncing anything in Indonesia (age of consent 18).
 Quoting: TS66

So says he used an Indonesian passport to travel to Pakistan?
A Friend  (OP)

United States
05/23/2012 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
no one cares, well some of us. but for the most part i honestly believe most americans dont even give a rats ass. they are too busy living and trying to make it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1015009

IF Americans don't care then they deserve to lose all of the freedoms that Obama is in the process of taking away. Fortunately many, many Americans care a great deal.

Last Edited by A Friend on 05/23/2012 04:49 PM
But Lord, he stinketh!

"When the sky crackles in an electric dance of a beautiful requiem of lapis lazuli, maybe you will remember..." ~ Anonymous Coward 77360040
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16512341
United States
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: TS66

His Indonesian citizenship should also have been an issue, but most have ignored that.

Yes and both Indonesia and Kenya were Brittish territories at the times Obama lived in both of those countries. He was a Brittish subject. That alone is enough to disqualify him from the office of President.

I'll say it again. Obama never lived in Kenya - even the birthers don't claim that - and Indonesia was never a British territory.

And they are NOT US territories either, and that my friend is the point.

[link to citizenwells.wordpress.com]
StBlitzer

User ID: 14526113
United States
Report Abusive Post

Indeed, that fact is an excellent clue, but good luck convincing these liberal activist judges to broaden the definition of "fact" to include "stories that were debunked years ago."

[link to www.snopes.com]

Pretty sure that definition flies on Fox News though and they have the best ratings, so...
StBlitzer
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16555702
France
05/23/2012 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
you think Hillary would be better president right now?

after iraq and the economy in 2008 the dems were a shoe in, question is which do you prefer.. a kick in the teeth or a kick in the balls? don't want either? guess what... thats 'democracy' the 'best system available', shut up and pay your taxes, slave.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
05/23/2012 04:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Read the link if you want an idea of how hard it is to renounce US citizenship. You have to renounce it via oath at a US embassy or consulate, in front of a consular officer, and they can still refuse it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16458592
United States
05/23/2012 04:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

cause you voted for him

thats why
anti-agenda21

User ID: 1462016
Canada
05/23/2012 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread title redo

IT DOES NOT MATTER IF BARRY IS AMERICAN OR IF HE IS KENYAN, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA DO ANYHOW ??????????????????
 Quoting: anti-agenda21

Well our recourse is impeachment, prison for perpetrating fraud or vote him out. It seems that since MSM is not covering any of this it is up to the concerned people of the US to take up the banner.

Ya Good luck with that.
A Friend  (OP)

United States
05/23/2012 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

cause you voted for him

thats why
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16458592

Actually, I didn't vote for him.
But Lord, he stinketh!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16546094
Slovenia
05/23/2012 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

It lays out exactly what everyone has been talking about. I hope it helps to clarify the questions around the birth and citizenship status of Obama. It helped me. I decided this needed its own thread.

"Between Dec. 24, 1953 and Nov. 13, 1986, an individual born abroad to a U.S. citizen parent ...

OP, apparently you have a problem with the reading comprehension: this provision does NOT apply on Obama, unless you'll prove on the court that he was born abroad.

Hint: the latter has be tried innumerous times, alas...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16546094

IF you will read further you will see this...

Thus, as a matter of law, even a valid birth certificate showing that Mr. Obama was born on August 4, 1961 in Hawaii would not suffice to grant Barack Obama the “natural born” status he requires to be U.S. President, absent a special statue of the U.S. Congress as was granted his 2008 Presidential rival John McCain.

The latter patently isn't the legal provision, but someone's opinion - I'd say a false one.

In opposite present this alleged "legal argument" to Republican representatives in the US congress, so they can impeach Obama. BTW, why didn't they do it already?

Why?
A Friend  (OP)

United States
05/23/2012 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread title redo

IT DOES NOT MATTER IF BARRY IS AMERICAN OR IF HE IS KENYAN, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA DO ANYHOW ??????????????????

Well our recourse is impeachment, prison for perpetrating fraud or vote him out. It seems that since MSM is not covering any of this it is up to the concerned people of the US to take up the banner.

Ya Good luck with that.

Evil prevails when good men do nothing. One person can indeed change the course of the world.
But Lord, he stinketh!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16552764
United States
05/23/2012 04:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
So, a birther text which had long been repudiated, is repeated several times and gets a pin.

Yep. Just like a birther. Ignore the truth and repeat a lie many many times.
S!R
User ID: 4156439
United States
05/23/2012 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
It doesn't matter if he was born in Hawaii. Obama is President of the Corporation U.S. Not America, there is a difference.
StBlitzer

User ID: 14526113
United States
05/23/2012 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread title redo

Ya Good luck with that.

Why on earth complain about the MSM? They're in the tank, right?

Why not ask why Mitt Romney and the establishment GOP have abandoned America? The MSM can't impeach anyone, but the Republican controlled House can. Mitt Romney has the ability to dictate the daily political conversation. Why doesn't he do something?
StBlitzer
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15910913
United States
05/23/2012 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
what is actually so unamerican about obama?
A Friend  (OP)

United States
05/23/2012 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread title redo

Ya Good luck with that.

Why on earth complain about the MSM? They're in the tank, right?

Why not ask why Mitt Romney and the establishment GOP have abandoned America? The MSM can't impeach anyone, but the Republican controlled House can. Mitt Romney has the ability to dictate the daily political conversation. Why doesn't he do something?
 Quoting: StBlitzer

Perhaps they threatened him just as they threatened Bill and Hillary Clinton first by killing Bill's best friend then telling them that Chelsea would be next.

Or perhaps he wants to stay away from such a controversial subject so that he can get elected and do the next best thing to arrest or impeachment.
But Lord, he stinketh!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14736612
New Zealand
05/23/2012 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

True, everyone has overlooked his Indonesian citizenship. I thought that would be the first thing to look into. I've always said he's an Indonesian. He doesn't look African to me. His features are different. Of course being of mixed race. I've seen photos of Indonesian men who are dark skinned. and Obama looks similar. Who knows they'll cover up anything they don't want people to know.
Magicfeather

User ID: 1570745
United Kingdom
05/23/2012 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

"Between Dec. 24, 1953 and Nov. 13, 1986, an individual born abroad to a U.S. citizen parent married to an alien could be a “natural born citizen” only if the U.S. citizen parent had lived in the U.S. continuously for 10 years, five of which were after their 14th birthday.

Barack Obama’s mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, was born on November 29, 1942. Obama was allegedly born on August 4, 1961. Thus, by prevailing U.S. law, Barack Obama could not have been a “natural born U.S. citizen.”

If he was born in Kenya, Mr. Obama's mother was only 18 and could not have lived in the U.S. five years after her 14th birthday at the time of his birth.

Thus, it became a political necessity for Barack Obama to have a U.S. birth certificate. A forged birth certificate may have been produced in this case on April 27, 2011 because a genuine one does not exist despite the fact that the President was born in Hawaii or does not exist because he was born overseas.

For Barack Obama to have become a U.S. citizen under prevailing U.S. law at the time of his birth in 1961, his mother would have had to petition a U.S. immigration court for a naturalized U.S. citizenship status, which would have been readily granted to him because he was born of an American mother.

However, by the tragic timing of his birth taking place a few months short of his mother’s having lived in the U.S. for five years continuously after her 14th birthday, Barack Obama never achieved “natural born citizen” status and was as a matter of law constitutionally ineligible for the U.S. Presidency.

It is an established fact that Mr. Obama acquired Indonesian citizenship when his mother married Indonesian national Lolo Soetoro, who adopted Mr. Obama and moved his family to Indonesia in 1967. Indonesia requires that its citizens renounce all other citizenships.

There is no record, however, that after she sent Mr. Obama to live with his grandparents in Hawaii in 1971 or divorced Mr. Soetero Mr. Obama’s mother ever petitioned for U.S. nationalization of Mr. Obama.

Thus, it is most plausible that Mr. Obama was an Indonesian citizen,
when he returned to live with his grandparents in Hawaii in 1971
when he matriculated to Occidental College in Hawaii in 1979
when he ran for the U.S. Senate in January 2003
when he declared for U.S. President on February 10, 2007

Ironically, in 1986, this U.S. immigration and naturalization law was changed to grant John McCain “natural born” status despite his having been born in the U.S. Panama Canal Zone.

The law change permits an individual born overseas to a U.S. parent married to an alien to acquire “natural born” status when born overseas in specific U.S. related facilities and territories."

====

!! We need to organize a Million Man march on to the White House and demand his arrest and incarceration....Hmm?? Wot u think..Good idea ?? Op can you roll with this please :-0)
Romans 8:25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
Heb 1:3 who being the shining splendor of His glory, and the express image of His essence, and upholding all things by the Word of His power, having made purification of our sins through Himself, He sat down on the right of the Majesty on high, Psa. 110:1
A Friend  (OP)

United States
05/23/2012 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15910913

Seriously? How about having drones attack US citizens with no need for any reason or recourse.

How about being able to lock anyone up for any reason indefinitely with no due process.

Those are just a few things off the top of my head.
But Lord, he stinketh!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1366775
United States
05/23/2012 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's a relief to now have the most transparent President in history
I am proud....now to be an American
Sound familiar?
A Friend  (OP)

United States
05/23/2012 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

"Between Dec. 24, 1953 and Nov. 13, 1986, an individual born abroad to a U.S. citizen parent married to an alien could be a “natural born citizen” only if the U.S. citizen parent had lived in the U.S. continuously for 10 years, five of which were after their 14th birthday.

Barack Obama’s mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, was born on November 29, 1942. Obama was allegedly born on August 4, 1961. Thus, by prevailing U.S. law, Barack Obama could not have been a “natural born U.S. citizen.”

If he was born in Kenya, Mr. Obama's mother was only 18 and could not have lived in the U.S. five years after her 14th birthday at the time of his birth.

Thus, it became a political necessity for Barack Obama to have a U.S. birth certificate. A forged birth certificate may have been produced in this case on April 27, 2011 because a genuine one does not exist despite the fact that the President was born in Hawaii or does not exist because he was born overseas.

For Barack Obama to have become a U.S. citizen under prevailing U.S. law at the time of his birth in 1961, his mother would have had to petition a U.S. immigration court for a naturalized U.S. citizenship status, which would have been readily granted to him because he was born of an American mother.

However, by the tragic timing of his birth taking place a few months short of his mother’s having lived in the U.S. for five years continuously after her 14th birthday, Barack Obama never achieved “natural born citizen” status and was as a matter of law constitutionally ineligible for the U.S. Presidency.

It is an established fact that Mr. Obama acquired Indonesian citizenship when his mother married Indonesian national Lolo Soetoro, who adopted Mr. Obama and moved his family to Indonesia in 1967. Indonesia requires that its citizens renounce all other citizenships.

There is no record, however, that after she sent Mr. Obama to live with his grandparents in Hawaii in 1971 or divorced Mr. Soetero Mr. Obama’s mother ever petitioned for U.S. nationalization of Mr. Obama.

Thus, it is most plausible that Mr. Obama was an Indonesian citizen,
when he returned to live with his grandparents in Hawaii in 1971
when he matriculated to Occidental College in Hawaii in 1979
when he ran for the U.S. Senate in January 2003
when he declared for U.S. President on February 10, 2007

Ironically, in 1986, this U.S. immigration and naturalization law was changed to grant John McCain “natural born” status despite his having been born in the U.S. Panama Canal Zone.

The law change permits an individual born overseas to a U.S. parent married to an alien to acquire “natural born” status when born overseas in specific U.S. related facilities and territories."

====

!! We need to organize a Million Man march on to the White House and demand his arrest and incarceration....Hmm?? Wot u think..Good idea ?? Op can you roll with this please :-0)
 Quoting: Magicfeather

They would get us confused with the paid OWS people I'm afraid. Then there are all the police posing as protesters who cause trouble so that they can beat and lock more of us away. Then there are the actors... it goes on and on doesn't it?

It is a great idea in theory!

hf

Last Edited by A Friend on 05/23/2012 05:07 PM
But Lord, he stinketh!

Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

cause you voted for him

thats why
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16458592

Actually, I didn't vote for him.

yeah dude birthers are completely incapable of separating politics from their views on Barry's birthplace...your either with 'em or against 'em.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16318353
United States
Report Abusive Post
He can be governor but not president.

And, YET, there he sits as Amerika gets ready for the new reality show: Dogs In New York City ! LOL !

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16074559

It's spelled AMERICA
Anonymous Coward
Australia
05/23/2012 05:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

True, everyone has overlooked his Indonesian citizenship. I thought that would be the first thing to look into. I've always said he's an Indonesian. He doesn't look African to me. His features are different. Of course being of mixed race. I've seen photos of Indonesian men who are dark skinned. and Obama looks similar. Who knows they'll cover up anything they don't want people to know.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14736612

The bithers don't claim that he was born in Indonesia. He moved there when he was six and left when he was ten. It was his stepfather who was Indonesian.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/23/2012 05:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15910913

Seriously? How about having drones attack US citizens with no need for any reason or recourse.

How about being able to lock anyone up for any reason indefinitely with no due process.

Those are just a few things off the top of my head.

um so I assume you were out there raising hell when W passed the Patiot act right?

GLP